The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I have this pedal, but I have no idea where I got it from. So I’m just curious if someone can give me some info...

disco judas
replies: 0 views: 1
disco judas 5 minutes ago

Hey guys i'm ready to purchase an eventide I've had my eyes set on the H3000 D/SE this is for the harmonizer effect more...

rcoket3
replies: 135 views: 14,991
DesolationBlvd 9 minutes ago

Hi all, I apologise if this is in the wrong forum. So because of the current situation I have built a project/writing studio...

bluntrazor
replies: 4 views: 83
bluntrazor 10 minutes ago

Hey guys, does anyone have 1084 eqs (clones or the OG) and uses them for more than just tracking? I built a pair of 1073...

ChayaFFM
replies: 9 views: 207
XKAudio 12 minutes ago

Hi all The inital plan after getting the SSL SiX, was to add Elysia Xfilter + Xpressor. Heard every demo online and decided...

sensationblack
replies: 15 views: 975
bowzin 23 minutes ago

I'm looking for a loadbox that simply acts a resistor, without any kind of output. I need it to handle 200w at either 4 or 8ohms....

ihateregisterin
replies: 10 views: 144
ihateregisterin 34 minutes ago

What about the supposed bass roll-off ? And has anyone managed to compare them side by side with the Beyer DT 770's...

eldon2975
replies: 85 views: 38,858
Chris Hawke 46 minutes ago

The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes. This is a repost from another thread. Hope you find it...

Skip Burrows
replies: 7,937 views: 1,330,215
Space1999 50 minutes ago
replies: 2,154 views: 181,843
Musiclab 1 hour ago

I'm recording a fair amount of upright bass, doing home recording, and have gotten good results with the 414 on the upright bass,...

MJBass
replies: 0 views: 34
MJBass 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I hope that you are all safe and well. I have a UAD Apollo 16 (thunderbolt 3 version) with 16 inputs and 16...

producerxtr
replies: 35 views: 449
Ron Obvious 1 hour ago

Hey all, Thinking about reorganising the rack. I've lived with it for nearly a year, and have added stuff in the meantime....

robbi
replies: 4 views: 214
Glamrock80 1 hour ago

Does your Duet get very warm? I don't want to use the word hot, but I've noticed mine gets very warm. Maybe borderline...

replies: 3 views: 2,089
AnandaLycs 1 hour ago

Heyy, i'm looking for a warm/vintage sounding mic specifically for vocals. Let me know if I'm missing other options in the same...

Tablex
replies: 60 views: 1,346
plainofjars 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, I have a question about the Kurzweil KSP8 that I was hoping someone who has/has had the unit could help me...

dgsiii
replies: 0 views: 50
dgsiii 2 hours ago

And what signal chains, would you use to fit within Modern Pop, if you were Producing/Engineering it? Talking roughly, records...

chessparov2.0
replies: 5 views: 277
WiZKiD 2 hours ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 122 views: 2,829
Bushman 2 hours ago

So it's been over a decade since I made any sort of interface or converter purchase. Trying to get a sense of what is worth...

indrasnet
replies: 1 views: 93
Zmago Šmon 2 hours ago

I didn't want to hijack the other 1176-KT thread for this, so I'm hoping a new one is ok. ----- I took delivery of a pair of the...

aste
replies: 78 views: 9,961
leopoldodilenge 3 hours ago

So, like most engineers, I used DAT a lot in the 90's etc. I have multiple tapes of various recordings that I did way back then....

KingsX
replies: 19 views: 687
chrisso 3 hours ago

Hi, can anyone explain how to create a delay with a Revox A77 and a mixing board? I have tried many configurations and still...

Ryal1
replies: 10 views: 315
Matti 4 hours ago

Bought used on Reverb. He didn't double box and didn't have all the structural styrofoam inplace so the boxes arrived torn,...

CrankyChris
replies: 2 views: 204
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

I have a Fantom - it's great all around and is super powerful, but I keep thinking about getting a System-8. I was thinking the...

mattyMEMORY
replies: 3 views: 149
mattyMEMORY 4 hours ago

Looking to expand my setup from stereo to 5.1. Currently have a dbox for monitoring, a pair of adam A5x speakers and Orion 32...

KSMUSIC
replies: 2 views: 101
deedeeyeah 5 hours ago

Upgrading my speakers and wondering which option I should go for. I am producing techno and mix engineering and mastering on the...

ddn
replies: 2 views: 208
cheu78 5 hours ago

Hello, Been doing some research for some headphones for work. Listening to phone calls. I know this is a bit off the beaten path...

Noob02244
replies: 0 views: 74
Noob02244 6 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,943 views: 1,052,993
mutetourettes 7 hours ago

Hey y’all Want to set up a patch bay that is solely a front end for 1/4” trs ins and outs on some extra converters I want...

bgood
replies: 13 views: 265
bgood 8 hours ago

Hi I have the A&H Zed R16 which gets light use. I was setting it up for a gig for tomorrow. I noticed the sound cutting...

echo44
replies: 6 views: 1,218
Posibilgabriel 8 hours ago

Who has any experience with the Gefell UM 70 series and what mics (in your opinion) have that similar air/presence? All ideas...

s wave
replies: 1 views: 114
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

I'm not finding the DVC to be quite as open as I'd like in the top end with my U87ai on vocals. Has anyone had a similar...

Dokterrock
replies: 0 views: 85
Dokterrock 11 hours ago

Hey everyone, I am trying to locate a Soundtracs SOLO 12 Rack mixer. The obscure beast in question is this:...

Iron Octopus
replies: 0 views: 87
Iron Octopus 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I want to speak about this monitors. I'm tired after some heavy job I did and just can't resist starting some lame...

AKM
replies: 3 views: 1,436
musictracer 14 hours ago

It’s all in the title. I see Holland. I see green. I see what might be 12ax7... but could be 12au7. Any thoughts? Would be...

andrew montreal
replies: 3 views: 189
Ward Pike 14 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,030 views: 321,388
stixstudios 15 hours ago

Hi. Im in the market for finally upgrading my old rokit 5 g2 monitors and im looking at wanting to hear the KRK V6 S4, Fluid...

kev herb
replies: 9 views: 820
dix 17 hours ago
replies: - views: -
szyam 17 hours ago

I just released the first single from my next record today. I used a '60s RCA 77DX into an AEA RPQ500 for the lead vocal track,...

Kroc
replies: 9 views: 295
chessparov2.0 17 hours ago

Hi everyone! The discussion always seems to be what's the best guitar cab mic when in reality, clean electric guitar and...

LongPlate
replies: 4 views: 190
szyam 17 hours ago

Dear all, as a short intro to my post & questions I'm planning to get a good analog console for tracking & mixing and...

Anje
replies: 137 views: 25,541
Bitsmith 18 hours ago

Main purposes is tracking vocals, and drums once I acquire a second unit. I set out to get an 1176LN, but got distracted by the...

Deadletteroffice
replies: 85 views: 2,438
WiZKiD 19 hours ago

I'm really not a fan of them close mic'd, especially the MKH416, but the current situation is one where I need something with...

Dohreetoh
replies: 30 views: 636
Dohreetoh 19 hours ago

Howaya! Just finished my first Harp Flute duo session. Flute 2 x Gefell Um70's (quasi-xy) goliath Pre's Harp 2x Schoeps...

shinyous
replies: 6 views: 549
shinyous 20 hours ago

no phase distrotion, excellent transient response, flat, the only weakness is bass at loud volumes. but other than the bass, it's...

TS-12
replies: 19 views: 1,667
Bitsmith 20 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,476 views: 203,867
studionando 21 hours ago
replies: - views: -
MUSICMUSIC 21 hours ago

Anyone have the chance to work with these two units? It looks like the Korg is no longer being sold in the U.S., but a Google...

Saxon
replies: 160 views: 28,253
LiveMusicNY 22 hours ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 16 views: 708
YashN 23 hours ago

Hi all! I've in vain tried to find any pedal, and now since NAMM presented both new Strymons and Eventides Blackhole, the thing...

Honch
replies: 5 views: 222
mikegentry 1 day ago

These look great. Anyone have experience with one?...

Retouch
replies: 1 views: 191
Retouch 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search