The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

<SNIP - no politics> Personally I'm trying hard to avoid buying made in China products but I'm finding it very hard to...

Lethem
replies: 112 views: 4,230
johnnyv 5 minutes ago

Hi, I bought myself a Tascam Model 24 and turns out, it was a great decision. I'm very happy will all features, but now I have...

djjascha
replies: 2 views: 42
singaiya 6 minutes ago

Hi. I’m hoping I can get some answers here from the cognoscenti as to what equipment I need to listen to music I’ve recorded...

Joe Hill
replies: 21 views: 356
newguy1 14 minutes ago

Hi folks, new here so: Hello! I'm doing some tests for audiobook narration. Could you rate how bad my Sibilance is maybe...

Nate99
replies: 32 views: 292
Funny Cat 15 minutes ago

Hello ! I want to buy new hardware for my homestudio. At the moment I am working with the Behringer DDX 3216 which is...

Doctor_Tone
replies: 14 views: 4,509
MediaGary 20 minutes ago

Has anyone noticed some sites are no longer carrying the 73jr and have a message saying "no longer available"?...

Ox Han
replies: 5 views: 305
Ox Han 35 minutes ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 374 views: 28,648
kludgeaudio 36 minutes ago

So, like most engineers, I used DAT a lot in the 90's etc. I have multiple tapes of various recordings that I did way back then....

KingsX
replies: 0 views: 1
KingsX 37 minutes ago

Hey there, The Voodoo VR2 seems to have some good reviews although there aren't much written about that mic. Any feedback...

Absalone
replies: 12 views: 277
axisdreamer 37 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 6,296 views: 189,707
Sharp11 1 hour ago

Anyone attending knows whether Mellotron have a stand on Musikmesse of if they're even there? Really curious to know if anyone...

retractablezing
replies: 100 views: 19,440
retractablezing 1 hour ago

Hey Gang This is an older piece, and I don't know if anyone here is using one, but I just acquired one and I need some help....

e_just
replies: 2 views: 70
e_just 2 hours ago

I responded in the thread "Which 1/2 rack compressor should i get?" and the OP posted that GAP was coming out with an...

tuvanh25
replies: 414 views: 80,003
JLast 2 hours ago

Hello, I have a Rode nt1-a and a focusrite scarlett solo, My raw vocals sound really really distorted and I don't know why,...

Louuurd
replies: 0 views: 32
Louuurd 2 hours ago

Does anyone know if there is a simple bantam mult available? Something like a passive modular mult but with bantam sockets.

TornadoTed
replies: 1 views: 34
fallout 2 hours ago

Can anyone comment on the quality of pre's and converters in the iD14 versus the new MOTU M4? Anyone tried both? I'm about to...

tessitura
replies: 6 views: 618
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

Hi guys, was just wondering if anyone knows any examples (songs/albums or artists) of people deliberately adding noise to their...

Skur
replies: 30 views: 3,668
dcomplex 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 570 views: 53,929
Ells 2 hours ago

Are there any below 10db? I've read about the reasons why large diaphragm condensers are quieter than small diaphragm from...

barney69
replies: 8 views: 1,198
fafalio 2 hours ago

Hello, I've been eagerly looking for microphones recently but hesitant to purchase something expensive without being certain....

lieb
replies: 2 views: 61
Dr. Jule 2 hours ago

I'm looking for new headphones for checking bass and sub-bass in my mixes. I used to have Focal Clears, and they're incredible...

denoise
replies: 2 views: 132
denoise 3 hours ago

I could play the bassline one octave higher up and leave the kick drum in the lowest octave but would that be enough? Should...

camomiletea
replies: 3 views: 115
jlawford 5 hours ago

hi guys, the reason I'm asking is because I basically need 8 ADAT outs to expand my RME 802. I have the audient ASP 800...

jeandado
replies: 3 views: 120
jeandado 7 hours ago

Hi Forum I have pair of genelec 8040s monitors and now i am searching for a subwoofer. My question is... Can i use the...

AlogicUser
replies: 2 views: 534
Ilkka 8 hours ago

Been seeing more interest in people buying consoles of all different price ranges lately. What the market needs is a person...

axisdreamer
replies: 4 views: 209
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

Fortunate enough to have worked my way to a level of client that is allowing me to take the next step up in my mixing and...

shawbag
replies: 4 views: 668
pizzaia 8 hours ago

There is so much gear, but i have no idea at the moment, what could be my next purchase. Or what I could miss in my setup. Maybe...

flipnaut
replies: 14 views: 386
flipnaut 9 hours ago

Hi, I am looking for small powered desktop/computer Speakers that can bring something new for mixing. I mean a speaker that can...

SonicStrike
replies: 1 views: 84
JayTee4303 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Rick Dalton 10 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,655 views: 1,027,995
Piedpiper 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Eric Stravinsky 10 hours ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 132 views: 22,499
griploc_1981 10 hours ago

Hello gearslutz, Looking for opinions and examples of use on the Neoclassical Bundle now that it is about 60% off from 700 to...

SeniorityFedup
replies: 0 views: 80
SeniorityFedup 11 hours ago

just bought a kemper again, been 3-4 years. previously i enjoyed these two profiles often: 1987x Cranked+ (And44) Orange...

daveasdf
replies: 0 views: 87
daveasdf 12 hours ago

The XR18's been ok. It works but was was a lot of trouble to get it to work correctly, especially the iOS remote control app. ...

wolfereeno
replies: 0 views: 66
wolfereeno 13 hours ago

Hi there I found interesting monitor/keyboard stand on a youtube video and wonder if you know what that could be...

cyjanopan
replies: 3 views: 154
mikoo69 14 hours ago

At some point, having drums in a big room with hardwood floors, but gobos on 3-sides (and sometimes a roof, like at Olympic...

gravyface
replies: 31 views: 854
elegentdrum 15 hours ago

Anybody have any experience recording hammered dulcimers? I'm pretty poor so the nicest mics I've ever had were <$200 usd...

sleepcycle
replies: 3 views: 170
junkshop 15 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 284 views: 18,478
AudioScape 16 hours ago

I have a pair and they are amazing, but I’ll get to details of my ear opening experience after some gear sluttyness. The...

JosephC
replies: 138 views: 18,856
Nick Morris 16 hours ago

We got a Nero monitor controller for the studio. Looks great, but we are having many problems. Once turned on the sound was...

matt3310
replies: 10 views: 1,549
musictracer 16 hours ago

I just bought a 1979 Baldwin Hamilton Studio Piano. I'm experimenting with placement and I have a couple of options. The first is...

Bill Hambone
replies: 2 views: 109
junkshop 17 hours ago

Well, I've been visiting different PRO studios lately, and I've found that, even though they have expensive Telefunkens, Bocks,...

ttattwa
replies: 223 views: 17,088
TS-12 17 hours ago

I'm hoping someone out there can help me out with a problem that I'm sure many of us have. I decided to spend my tax refund on a...

BradM
replies: 19 views: 11,827
j.colt 17 hours ago

Dear all, as a short intro to my post & questions I'm planning to get a good analog console for tracking & mixing and...

Anje
replies: 132 views: 24,773
Bitsmith 17 hours ago

Hi there, I apologize in advance for asking what I know to be a naive question, but this doesn’t make sense to me. I...

arsonculture
replies: 27 views: 1,853
bowzin 18 hours ago

Hi guys! Long time lurker, first time poster. I made some Lukather presets for the Axe-Fx 2 a couple of years ago, and I got...

guitarnerdswe
replies: 1 views: 130
guitarnerdswe 18 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with those two? I read a comparison between the 12 and 47 capsules that said you can make the 12...

79adam79
replies: 0 views: 77
79adam79 19 hours ago

Hey all, Been using an Allen & Heath ZED 6 (2016, newest model) as the preamp for my mics (currently a Shure SM7B and an...

Denta
replies: 184 views: 9,546
Denta 20 hours ago

I’m about to pull the trigger on a Lynx Hilo and the Barefoot Footprint02. I’m looking for stable drivers, transparent...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 0 views: 95
Lando Calrissian 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search