The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 7,234
Drumsound 7th February 2020

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 547 views: 17,324
PdotDdot 1 minute ago

Hi! Greetings from Argentina. I just bought a pair of JBL 350p MkII monitors, and i have a problem with them. I think they sound...

oaskid
replies: 5 views: 256
Rick Dalton 23 minutes ago

Hi all, In my search for a professional pre with EQ and some tone shaping options, I've narrowed it down to these...

Jinder
replies: 9 views: 240
omegaomega 46 minutes ago

i just noticed that i still get an incoming signal even with my preamps turned all the way down, like if i clap right in front of...

andwutt
replies: 1 views: 103
andwutt 53 minutes ago

Am I the 1st to notice? Great River Electronics - Pro Audio Sound Equipment WOW! Price?

andychamp
replies: 246 views: 67,605
pan60 58 minutes ago

Hello guys, I am looking into a new pair of monitors since upgrading the acoustic ic treatment in my studio. I am cutrently...

Cristiansen
replies: 3 views: 144
VenVile 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm looking into a $500 range tube microphone for vocal recording. Would anyone like to give suggestions? For preamps I...

hello people
replies: 42 views: 1,771
Piavoice 1 hour ago

Hi I decided I probably need small diaphragm mic. Because every cool kid around says that and I decided it might be indeed good...

lapsio
replies: 49 views: 1,497
monkeyxx 1 hour ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,330 views: 142,945
chillipalmer 2 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 223 views: 27,456
Earcatcher 2 hours ago
replies: 100 views: 3,387
Enlightened Hand 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm now deciding to buy one of these for my first analog gear it is very hard to choose. Can someone that had use it both...

Thomasblue
replies: 21 views: 5,284
Semantics 2 hours ago

original post > I've pretty much narrowed it down between the two. Has anyone had both of these in the room and...

melodic dreamer
replies: 57 views: 3,188
N1Greg 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,424 views: 184,542
Andrew Bacon 3 hours ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 114 views: 19,462
AudioScape 3 hours ago

I have two two channel preamps (one tube and one solid state) that I like to run mixes through at the final stages of mixing. ...

peterh1050
replies: 18 views: 911
drBill 3 hours ago

POST ONE of THREE I've been doing some processing on some live drum recordings for an upcoming project, and I just finished...

charlieclouser
replies: 7 views: 399
gsilbers 3 hours ago

Hey! I've had my Shure SM7B for years now, and I've never cracked how to properly use it. Every couple of months I'd go...

Wobbebobbe
replies: 12 views: 261
SleepCircle 3 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 991 views: 225,524
Moondog007 3 hours ago

Specifically for vocals, but let's say any source... What 500 series comp is doing it for you?

Akoppenheffer
replies: 38 views: 14,622
Jon Garcia 4 hours ago

Hey, guys, someone asked me if I could get there vocals like drakes from going bad with meek...

austinbdot
replies: 1 views: 97
BitDepth 4 hours ago

Hi All, I have music instrument which has pre tuned 31 wine glasses. I like to add microphone to it. Any recommendations....

mctxp
replies: 18 views: 403
NathanEldred 4 hours ago

Hello everyone! Does anybody know the model of this mic?

qqq773
replies: 17 views: 465
bill5 4 hours ago

Hey all, could really use some advice. I've been mixing on Focal Alpha 65s for about 2 years now and I'm looking to upgrade my...

Alex_Djuran
replies: 14 views: 588
cheu78 5 hours ago

Is there a solution on the market for a passive "true bypass" XLR box? One of my compressors in my chain doesn't have a...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 137
mikoo69 5 hours ago

I mix ITB completely, so I like to capture compression and EQ on the way in. Been loving the sounds I'm getting, and so far have...

mikoo69
replies: 2 views: 98
mikoo69 5 hours ago

Hello there, in case anyone is interested: since I couldn't really find a good comparison between the two FetHead Versions, I...

roman_
replies: 1 views: 95
roman_ 5 hours ago

I've read more than once that Steve Albini claims to avoid compression. "There will occasionally be compression on...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 38 views: 1,705
norfolk martin 6 hours ago

Hi! It's my first post, after months of silently reading in this forum. Right now I got at home for testing: Genelec 7350 Sub...

Nail
replies: 7 views: 161
Nail 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,567 views: 418,012
Nick Morris 6 hours ago

Hey guys! Wondering if anyone tried XLR(Canon cable) AB or ABY box. I am planning to perform with my Boss rc-30 loop...

rhehddn0
replies: 6 views: 2,002
bowzin 7 hours ago

Hello, new here. Looking for some help with hybrid mixing. In short I do all of my mixing and music making in the one go....

weehoggy
replies: 0 views: 76
weehoggy 7 hours ago

I have always been a huge fan of these guys and saved up money for a long time to have my pedals sent to them and modded. Was...

RonCarlston
replies: 23 views: 1,650
Plexiprs 8 hours ago

1) a) Which analog hardware compressors, that are humanely priced, can get a volume wobbly vocal to sit still in the mix in terms...

Mesmerized
replies: 17 views: 483
FlyingMusician 8 hours ago

I am recording a singing guitarist. Me! I have an SM58 on vocals and a Beyerdynamic SDC mic on the guitar. Problem is, the SDC...

camomiletea
replies: 2 views: 114
gearstudent 8 hours ago

I'm a singer-songwriter who is looking to get a new interface. Mainly for recording myself on guitar and vocals, but possibly...

chillipalmer
replies: 1 views: 117
gearstudent 8 hours ago

Hello! I'm seriously into buying new vocal mic for professional use. I've been using RODE K2 for years and now feel I could...

prolik
replies: 35 views: 1,683
jkung 9 hours ago

I recorded my guitar using XY microphone technique onto two mono tracks in my DAW. I wanted to pan these 50L and 50R and then use...

camomiletea
replies: 3 views: 268
Extreme Mixing 9 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,241 views: 100,278
Paul_G 10 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 515 views: 48,184
Patrick_ 11 hours ago

Hey all - I swapped the 918 style op amp out of my tonebeast last night for a Hardy 990C+ and like the difference - extended high...

changeng
replies: 18 views: 2,435
hedgehognrown 11 hours ago

I've just come across some old STC mics at work. a 4035, 4021, a 4037a and several 4033a's. Just wondering what they are...

tomeford
replies: 18 views: 14,497
Rolo 46 11 hours ago

Became a proud owner of a pair of Dynaudio LYD 7s. Love the sound, but very irritated with the hiss (even when no cables...

EugeneKrall
replies: 19 views: 2,469
Jim Williams 11 hours ago

hello ya'll I'm thinking about picking up a line splitter, primarily for splitting my Redd Mic signal to compare signal chains...

themiracle
replies: 9 views: 280
jwh1192 12 hours ago

i lived in southeast asia country which has many problem with electricity such as unexpected power outage/blackout and electric...

justwood
replies: 7 views: 333
kennybro 12 hours ago

Hi there Bought my MC 2.1 a couple of years ago. Thought that other parts of my setup were distorting at high levels, but now...

InTheBox
replies: 32 views: 4,249
cable 12 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members is anyone heard the new Rcf Ayra PRO studio monitors? I used older one about 5 years, they are...

Fings
replies: 28 views: 2,593
gort1111 15 hours ago

Hi, I'm considering buying the new Fredenstein Bento 8 Pure Analogue but I'm on the fence here because I'm seeing mixed...

APMix
replies: 2 views: 449
damnfractals 16 hours ago

Hey everybody So you're probably all familiar with the superb pic of delcosmos studio on our Facebook page -...

Whitecat
replies: 72 views: 10,148
Whitecat 18 hours ago

Purchasing gear from Juno and having it shipped to the States? Trustworthy, anyone have issues? Is it new stuff or is it...

melodic dreamer
replies: 4 views: 252
melodic dreamer 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search