The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'm currently shopping for a compressor and noticed quite a few stores showing the dbx 166xs as discontinued. Does anyone...

stinger01
replies: 6 views: 161
kennybro 4 minutes ago

Today I bought a second hand C414B-XLS, with the intention of using mainly as a cardiod but also as S for M/S. The mic sounds...

supermasita
replies: 1 views: 2
edva 5 minutes ago

Looking to spend some money on upgrading the quality of my mic preamp; currently just going directly into a Focusrite...

EPCav
replies: 12 views: 111
chessparov2.0 7 minutes ago

Hey all, I'm a trombone player. I just got a Shure Beta 57A in the mail, love it, and I'm using a focusrite 2i2 as the...

Burckhardts
replies: 5 views: 106
chessparov2.0 12 minutes ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 98 views: 2,465
electrow 13 minutes ago

i'd like to know which bbd chips are used in non-chinese chours pedals in recent years. so pedals like TC electronic or EHX...

analog greg
replies: 2 views: 270
chrisbramble 14 minutes ago

Sm7 sounds so good I don't even have to record the performance! In fact it sounds so awesome your ears can't percieve any sound...

Steab
replies: 378 views: 69,837
chessparov2.0 23 minutes ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 639 views: 65,178
Patrick5150 34 minutes ago

Hi, I have finally moved into my house, and need some studio monitors. I used to own KRK VXT8s, and have some Samson Resolv 50as...

robodelfy
replies: 4 views: 54
cheu78 37 minutes ago

Hi, guys I wanna up the quality of my productions and I can get a Presonus Eureka for around 200$. I'm currently using the...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 8 views: 105
Bushman 45 minutes ago

I have been experimenting with the CV4.. can't really figure out what my "favorite" position is but I am realising what...

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 1
RightOnRome 59 minutes ago

I tried recording solo clean electric guitar the other night, and don't think I'm too far off what I want to achieve. I only...

deejayen
replies: 3 views: 88
deejayen 1 hour ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,396 views: 294,146
Ox Han 1 hour ago

Hey All, I got a set of powered CLA-10s about two months ago. And I have some thoughts… I ENJOY listening to music on...

Deleted 882cf4d
replies: 55 views: 995
Drumsound 1 hour ago

There are a million opinions on this, so I’m starting a new thread. I have a mixing room that’s treated but also want good...

KSMUSIC
replies: 11 views: 400
ajscent 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I'm using my small clone pedal on my old 75s Elka Rhapsody string machine. When I set the volume of the synth to 10...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 6 views: 73
DirkP 1 hour ago

Heya all, Until now I have mixed mostly in the box but I am now working on expanding my outboard gear collection in order to...

jspru
replies: 11 views: 241
jspru 1 hour ago

Read a lot of reviews raving about these guys, and seen quite a few flat graphs (if that stands for much). Combined with the GLM...

EPCav
replies: 4 views: 99
johannburkard 1 hour ago

Hi Everyone, Long time lurker but finally decided to register and ask for some advice/reassurance. I was looking to buying...

Seshumaru
replies: 1 views: 120
Arthur Stone 1 hour ago

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 44 views: 842
Xnr 2 hours ago

Hello, So far I've bought 3 microphones that I didn't like and I returned all of them I've returned ecm 87 Lauten 220 fet and...

soularfreeman
replies: 7 views: 222
joeq 2 hours ago

I have a set of routing needs and footprint needs that make the Mackie 1402 VLZ4 a particularly tempting option. (I have limited...

JES
replies: 10 views: 132
JES 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,546 views: 402,082
Rob Coates 2 hours ago

Hello. I do Hip-Hop beats and recording Rap vocal. I bought a microphone Neumann TLM 103. Maybe someone used this microphone...

luciferincestus
replies: 2 views: 476
NathanEldred 2 hours ago

Hallo dear Gearslutz team, i am desperately seeking for help and hope you can help me out. I bought this Audio Spectrum...

Synesthesias
replies: 16 views: 312
Synesthesias 3 hours ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 441 views: 12,189
Snoggin 3 hours ago

Just wondering if many other people here have gone through a similar phase. It used to be I would look at ads daily, to build up...

Rockabilly69
replies: 93 views: 4,126
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

While it's great to see photos of other people's studios I thought it might be a cool thing for people to do video walk arounds...

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 111
[email protected] 3 hours ago

I have a little starter home studio: 3U warbler MKI, Lewitt LCT 140 Air, Shure SM57 > MotuM2 > a 27'' iMac with Logic...

80sTherapy
replies: 4 views: 92
mrufino1 3 hours ago

Hi everybody! I hope you're doing well. I'm going to purchase a BAE Audio 1073MP for the main purpose of recording vocals, but...

SincereSunshine
replies: 30 views: 429
slangking 4 hours ago

Looking for anybody who was active in the late 70’s Los Angeles recording scene who might be able to answer a few questions...

ddonaghy
replies: 1 views: 81
Arthur Stone 4 hours ago

I decided to try the IsoAcoustic stands finally. Replaced the auralex foam pads underneath the monitors I'm currently using and...

auralart
replies: 91 views: 33,949
blayz2002 4 hours ago

Like the title says, it seems to me like 3 touch screen displays (1080p!!!), a nice studio desk, some I/O for your DAW, and a...

northeastbeats
replies: 1 views: 161
JameyZ 4 hours ago

Aside from recording correctly at the source... What are good ways to shape a sound without causing large shifts in...

EPCav
replies: 13 views: 365
jaddie 4 hours ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 42 views: 7,598
GRiFF 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I recently put up this video: https://youtu.be/Pz5aoRrRU5c Where I took an EV RE320, measured the response, and...

chris661
replies: 28 views: 1,431
James Lehmann 5 hours ago

This is a warning to all GS members that ebay user senator072011 have been selling presumably fake/rebranded microphones under...

alhe
replies: 51 views: 3,813
Klangartist 5 hours ago

I can't find much info on this: https://reverb.com/item/3212395-alctron-cp540-mono-compressor-stereo-linkable-buss However,...

bgood
replies: 218 views: 33,986
toad008 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,234 views: 1,116,389
Karloff70 6 hours ago

Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions for companies that rent out microphones in the UK - preferably in the North. Next...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 1,100
pencilextremist 6 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 421 views: 41,950
rdraudio 6 hours ago

So...Shure has a sound, right? Sennheiser MD421, MD21, and MD421 also appear to share a tonal similarity. EV N/D mics, I think,...

bangbang
replies: 0 views: 64
bangbang 6 hours ago

Hello all, I put an order in a month ago but understand due to the Coronavirus that production has slowed down. Has anybody...

Mulldog
replies: 10 views: 1,237
Oldone 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,056 views: 500,114
drBill 7 hours ago

Hi there, Does anybody have compared those two eqs ? I'm looking for the silkiest top end eq, specialy for...

matioo64
replies: 18 views: 5,152
maartenl945 7 hours ago

Hello, Anyone have the service Manuel for a 55 series neve console. I need a recap and commission and need the manual. Id...

slaves666
replies: 13 views: 1,154
Cris_ProMusic 7 hours ago

Art Prochannel II Buzz Problem I’ve been fighting with getting this preamp to work properly for months and months now, after...

tomwardplz
replies: 41 views: 8,283
AlejandroCCA 7 hours ago

hi everyone, I happened to fish some old microphones out of the bay, two of which have a very unusual connector. I am familiar...

red light king
replies: 1 views: 196
red light king 8 hours ago

The file is an unmastered version of Going All In by Kurt Nilsen a major artist from Norway that also won World Idol many years a...

ppaulsen
replies: 23 views: 3,547
maartenl945 8 hours ago

Hey all, Looks like these are out now, so wondering who’s heard them? I’m looking to replace a pair of Focal CMS 50s one...

SDB_12
replies: 10 views: 1,390
solidstate 9 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search