The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well here goes-- M149 - Rich and full- great drum room mic and for big male vx Vintech 473 - sounds killer..BTW the DI's are...

Flymax
replies: 645 views: 78,261
Surbitone 13 minutes ago

I mean a rock performance, not jazz. Do you get all the audio in your brain in mono?

goom
replies: 15 views: 440
chrisso 59 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,923 views: 471,820
The Sonic Lodge 1 hour ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 24 views: 8,053
hughshouse 1 hour ago

Hi, So I know there are plenty of threads with home studio pictures, but do you guys also have videos touring your home studio...

maartenl945
replies: 0 views: 62
maartenl945 2 hours ago

I have read a lot of positive things about the recent Tannoy Gold 5/7/8 series and wonder if anyone has been able to compare them...

DoubleDragan
replies: 1 views: 197
DoubleDragan 2 hours ago

Reading Ken Scott’s excellent book right now and he mentions Kepex Gates a lot, from Ziggy through the jazz fusion and right up...

gravyface
replies: 9 views: 300
andychamp 3 hours ago

I can't find much info on this: https://reverb.com/item/3212395-alctron-cp540-mono-compressor-stereo-linkable-buss However,...

bgood
replies: 178 views: 30,392
Wiggy Neve Slut 3 hours ago

I'm in the market for some new monitors and after some research i've narrowed the choice down to Dynaudio bm5 mkiii or the Kali...

Barncore
replies: 3 views: 876
Krsto 3 hours ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 204 views: 5,726
livingloud 4 hours ago

I’m looking for an 88 master keyboard for my desk and I’m not looking to spend a huge amount of money. I was thinking if...

beachbuminthesun
replies: 0 views: 73
beachbuminthesun 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
PeerSoe 5 hours ago

It seems almost as a cardinal sin within the recording community to keep the drums mono with minimal panning. Listen to...

vintagetones
replies: 74 views: 9,108
Slava A 5 hours ago

Harvard medical says: "How placebos work is still not quite understood, but it involves a complex neurobiological reaction...

bambamboom
replies: 34 views: 1,381
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,501 views: 210,634
[email protected] 6 hours ago

Hello guys, I record rap vocals and my steup has been fairly simple: Samson C01 condenser > Steinberg UR12 > Garageband...

MusicGuy21
replies: 1 views: 110
esldude 6 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,258 views: 115,006
waldie wave 6 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 166 views: 40,744
Paul_G 6 hours ago

Anyone buy a set of active mixcubes and have remorse? I'm only 3 days in to my purchase and they are not what I expected. I...

m_gant
replies: 144 views: 27,127
rwhitney 9 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 428 views: 28,413
Tahoebrian5 9 hours ago

Hello! I am new to the audio gear world and don’t have any clue what I am doing! I have done research online and read up on a...

choynantha
replies: 4 views: 409
choynantha 10 hours ago
replies: 2,209 views: 186,533
Ward Pike 10 hours ago

I loved this record when I was a teenager but have recently sort of rediscovered it and I'm really enjoying it. It's pretty...

Ramon Malone
replies: 15 views: 1,330
RBHan 10 hours ago

Hey Hoping someone can help me who has experience with these mics. I just purchased a vintage Unidyne 3 and compared it to my...

chymer
replies: 4 views: 204
JLast 11 hours ago

Found a Stewart UPD-1 preamp in the back of a closet I was cleaning out. I know nothing about it other than it is built like a...

dgkenney
replies: 0 views: 134
dgkenney 11 hours ago

I recently got a DBX compressor and there is a "contour" button which the manual says to use if you want to make the...

camomiletea
replies: 8 views: 439
NathanEldred 12 hours ago

Hi All, I am in a tough situation where I am trying to decide on my next set of monitors. I am 100% set on Focal - Either the...

vak
replies: 23 views: 6,038
mverta 12 hours ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 39 views: 6,264
Chris Townsend 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
D_T_Music 13 hours ago

Hey there! I know people have had issues with Stam Audio delivering gear in the past, but never heard of my issue. I want to...

DirtyWork8a
replies: 5 views: 290
DirtyWork8a 13 hours ago

Hi, I just got my new mixer and I am after that Lmc "squashed" sound on my drums stems. Some one know how to do that?...

gmosh
replies: 2 views: 1,263
psionic 13 hours ago

We got a Nero monitor controller for the studio. Looks great, but we are having many problems. Once turned on the sound was...

matt3310
replies: 20 views: 2,466
Jamz 14 hours ago

Hi all, I've started thinking about upgrading converters, as at the moment I have an old 24 channel AMR console running into 3 x...

mattrico
replies: 6 views: 356
mattrico 14 hours ago

I need some ideas for my new space I have these plastic bins that have fallen apart How should I store my huge cable...

drockfresh
replies: 38 views: 3,493
plainofjars 14 hours ago

I'm seriously considering buying a used curvebender to see if they're as good as I've heard. I currently use an AML Pultec...

fromthepuggle
replies: 3 views: 251
j.colt 15 hours ago

Hi there! Looking for something with a deeper sound with a thicker mid/low end. Any monitor suggestions guys?! Coming from KRK...

BZED99
replies: 1 views: 116
Patrick Norton 15 hours ago

I just learned from testing, and three experts on the subject confirmed, that <s>all</s> at least SOME Oktava...

peeder
replies: 72 views: 11,298
MandoBastardo 16 hours ago

I’m new to home recording and don’t have a ton of money... looking to get another preamp to record drums. Already have a...

Crusty Bits
replies: 1 views: 201
MandoBastardo 16 hours ago

Hey all. I'm about to pull the trigger on an AEA r84A. I primarily record just my wife and I. We do Country/Americana, heavy...

liv4ree
replies: 14 views: 428
Nielsbeard 16 hours ago

Hey guys, sorry to start another thread about Audient interfaces as I know there are dozens, but I've read through most them. ...

Nanashi
replies: 2 views: 156
SwitchesAndDials 17 hours ago

Greetings- Seems like power amps don't get discussed much here. I just got a pair of Tannoy DC200's and looking for a good amp....

Black Diamond
replies: 17 views: 928
JblKid95 17 hours ago

if gearslutz were more like seventeen magazine: ...

Dirk Churlish
replies: 0 views: 110
Dirk Churlish 18 hours ago

I know there's a lot of threads on this topic already but I have a bit of a unique situation and am having a hard time deciding....

Slopate
replies: 2 views: 181
Slopate 18 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,100 views: 1,072,298
Phil Cibley 18 hours ago

I have tried in vain to search this forum and google for answers. Before I resort to contacting Tascam support... Why am I not...

decrepitude
replies: 5 views: 159
Rick Dalton 18 hours ago

I wanted opinions on which large diaphragm condenser microphones have the flattest frequency response. I had a few U89's that...

carolcappetta
replies: 71 views: 1,757
Drumsound 19 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 532 views: 69,727
DAH 21 hours ago

Hi all! I've in vain tried to find any pedal, and now since NAMM presented both new Strymons and Eventides Blackhole, the thing...

Honch
replies: 11 views: 464
Jim Williams 22 hours ago

Hi I’m looking for a new vocal mic (would double as an acoustic mic also, but male vocal being the main aim) I’ve tried...

Drpepper
replies: 12 views: 360
mbvoxx 23 hours ago

Just saw this news on this site : https://www.frontendaudio.com/blog/sony-announces-the-c800gpac1/ If that's true, 15...

EmilEchal
replies: 11 views: 414
woodgrain 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search