The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 353 views: 36,128
joshuanaconda 7 minutes ago

There are quite a few so-called poor man ‘s Sony C800G 1. The earlier JJ audio Akita (which uses the same 6au6 tube and...

PrivateZoo
replies: 119 views: 5,487
Eigenwert 9 minutes ago

Does anyone have experience with the Golden Age Project GA-47? It's an obvious U47 clone but I wouldn't expect to come that close...

The Snafu
replies: 32 views: 4,520
proxy 57 minutes ago

Going through vocal takes I've recently done, I'm noticing some distortion on certain notes (I record myself, so sometimes not as...

adampaulson1217
replies: 9 views: 471
adampaulson1217 2 hours ago

Anyone shot out the original Complimiter and the reissue? The differences I could find on the web are that the reissue has...

TrashTreasury
replies: 3 views: 413
TrashTreasury 2 hours ago

Ok, so I am trying to construct a home studio for recording and mixing. So a control room/ live room. I treated my room. I also...

Edp8877
replies: 38 views: 643
voodoo4u 2 hours ago

Hi there! I'm very close to pulling the trigger on either the Berliner, Creamer+, or Beamer. I would go with the Beamer in a...

zamm
replies: 2 views: 316
zamm 2 hours ago

Mix online says they have a few new modules at namm. Anyone see these? I couldn't find a thread on them here. HARMAN’s dbx...

Lipps
replies: 318 views: 63,508
Ox Han 3 hours ago

LOVING my newly acquired Daking Mic-Pre IV, but confused about the VU meters. Given that most people are recording into DAW's,...

blastula22
replies: 17 views: 896
Alex Kretov 3 hours ago

I'd love to hear some real world examples of the H9000 being used as an integral element in the mix, or even a subtle element......

BrainCheck123
replies: 0 views: 124
BrainCheck123 3 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,488 views: 278,105
mpr 4 hours ago

Hi! I'm interested in buying a Mackie 32/8bus console. Almost everybody at this forum flames when this console is the topic....

vls
replies: 79 views: 11,415
Wayne 4 hours ago

I have a pretty nice room, three monitors and nice phones. Recently two different mixes I sent out the clients couldn't hear...

henryrobinett
replies: 5 views: 187
henryrobinett 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
rara 5 hours ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 62 views: 10,311
pounamu 5 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,633 views: 74,745
theblue1 5 hours ago

Hello people. I have just compared my older "vintage" EV RE-20 mic towards a newer one, one my voice. I can´t find...

nissevims
replies: 3 views: 422
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

So this has been out for a while How do you like it? Colour, compression, usefullness, build quality etc

XAXAU
replies: 4 views: 938
Heritage Audio 8 hours ago

Hi slutz, Just wondering if there are any "true" "pro" High end studios (ones that have high end clientele)...

Demonslave
replies: 145 views: 12,748
Saxplayerz 8 hours ago

I'm reaching out to users with experience/ownership of both the Prism Sound Lyra/Titan/Atlas/Orpheus and the DAV BG1 preamp... I...

RichC
replies: 5 views: 442
IanBSC 8 hours ago
Quetz 8 hours ago

Hi, With your help I want to create a BIG thread about summing mixers (preferably the more colored ones and/or the ones you...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 109 views: 26,656
pangea2003 8 hours ago

Putting it out there to you guys based on your personal experience. I've been pretty much on the road the last 5 years and...

shawbag
replies: 11 views: 487
shawbag 10 hours ago

Hey all, got a bit of a problem... went to switch on my dyn BM6a's tonight and heard a bit of a pop. no sound was coming through...

TOR
replies: 3 views: 1,439
MentalVizion 10 hours ago

.* Hi guys. Considering my first digital mixer. Hope some of you won't mind going over my questions. Coming from an analogue...

Major Tom
replies: 20 views: 6,890
Stumari 10 hours ago

Hi, I have the following hardware units that could be utilised in a 2bus chain: Tegeler Creme Tegeler EQP1 Maag...

10pints
replies: 4 views: 752
adam_f 10 hours ago

I'm currently using Focal Shape 65 speakers. They sound great in my room, but I'm a gear slut. Looking to upgrade to something...

audiophool
replies: 1 views: 370
johannburkard 10 hours ago

Hi I have bought a MRC MIDI-Remote-Control and would like to control my 2 PCM70's with it. BTW: The MRC is ver.3.01. I...

barforama
replies: 11 views: 5,654
shortyboyboy 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I´d like to get me a hardware reverb unit for playing different synths with. When I play my instruments in the...

danibert
replies: 28 views: 2,847
TheLastByte 11 hours ago
justmusic 11 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I bought a pair of IK Multimedia's MTM and one microphone/cable seems to be DOA and the remaining mic/cable seems...

xcessbass
replies: 0 views: 221
xcessbass 12 hours ago

I'm curious if anyone's had a chance to try the new sE Electronics v kick mic and what their general thoughts are. It's been out...

jammosher
replies: 1 views: 504
jammosher 13 hours ago
joeq 13 hours ago

Hey there Gearslutz!! Not a very frequent poster here, but I have really appreciated ya'lls input in the past. Thank...

T.M.A.
replies: 6 views: 735
bgood 14 hours ago

Hey, I´m in for new Monitors. At the Moment i´m using Adam A5x...and they are very fatiguing to my ears. I think it´s the...

kroggel
replies: 3 views: 866
chipss36 15 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 54 views: 3,650
Oldone 15 hours ago
monkeyxx 16 hours ago

Hey all! I'm doing an on-location audio recording for a video shoot at a guitar museum and am using the video team's Zoom H6 to...

ShardsLV
replies: 1 views: 748
Jim Williams 16 hours ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 81 views: 10,218
JAT 17 hours ago

I know these two have been compared elsewhere, but: I'm getting the Cranborne 500R8, and need some channels for it. I have the...

jgstarcaster
replies: 12 views: 1,623
szyam 18 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 346 views: 91,062
4tune 18 hours ago

Apologies if this has been discussed, but searches came up with nothing. Looks like CAPI recently released Platinum versions...

KamandaSD
replies: 3 views: 908
cabbo 18 hours ago

I believe everyone knows that BeyerDynamic make some excellent mics and headphones. I've been using an M201 on snare foe years...

SpikeM
replies: 0 views: 302
SpikeM 19 hours ago

Hi all, I have an Oktava MK319 which was modded by Michael Joly. It has stopped working and Michael is now out of the mic...

slimjim5792
replies: 1 views: 579
swafford 19 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 645 views: 36,795
JSchlomo 19 hours ago

Hello, I have kind of an unusual problem. Whenever I plug in any of the keyboards I own into my computer (to clarify not midi...

Unbekannt
replies: 8 views: 352
standingwave 20 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,077 views: 106,337
mr.dangamira 22 hours ago
Bitsmith 22 hours ago

Hi everyone, on the same day, both of my Genelec 6010a monitors stopped working. The power leds won't even light. Does any of...

TheUserName
replies: 3 views: 2,134
SDunscombe 22 hours ago

Hi all, So I have an old pair of 6010bs (I also own a newer pair of 8010)... I stupidly didn't realise that the 6010 model...

SDunscombe
replies: 0 views: 467
SDunscombe 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search