The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 105 views: 10,083
Amroth 7 minutes ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 970 views: 63,218
random musican 24 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Neve type preamp and am interested in both the new Golden Age Premier PRE-73 and Warm WA73 ranges....

dickiefunk
replies: 3 views: 174
dickiefunk 38 minutes ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 423 views: 33,388
INARI 58 minutes ago

Hi guys, today I'm pretty happy becouse I have in studio my first 1176, it's a clone but it sounds fantastic....don't know how...

Tachy
replies: 12 views: 1,162
vernier 1 hour ago

Hello Gearslutz, I’m looking to make my next big mic purchase for an overall improvement of production quality at my studio....

ForeignFaraz
replies: 8 views: 379
ForeignFaraz 1 hour ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,441 views: 2,531,471
BudgetMC 1 hour ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 13 views: 349
Liquidaudio 1 hour ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,194 views: 138,729
terrible.dee 2 hours ago

Hi everyone. Title says it all. I've read that spending a lot on monitors is only a good idea if you have a treated room. ...

velaramon
replies: 49 views: 1,296
N1Greg 2 hours ago

How can the small 2-3 inch headphones produce that low frequencies while some speakers are not capable of doing it? Even the...

Thavma
replies: 12 views: 236
Bushman 2 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 210
goom 3 hours ago

@ 2:44 in. That glitchy effect on the guitar. What might that be?

jazzcabbage
replies: 18 views: 805
Papanate 4 hours ago

Hey Guys, I have a Weight Tank WT-72 landing on Wednesday. I've got a nice collection of preamps, but have never used a V72....

jcoutu1
replies: 37 views: 2,660
jcoutu1 4 hours ago

I'm wondering if I need to start checking on the polarity of my outboard gear. I was plugging in some Valley People gear with...

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 0 views: 84
Skoolboy Jim 4 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,646 views: 267,872
ardis 4 hours ago

I want to treat my ITB mixes with some analog delightness - what kind of components in analog gear is responsible for the 3D...

erike123
replies: 23 views: 543
Bushman 5 hours ago

I'm pretty new to recording and have a handful of projects on the table, the first being acoustic treatment of my studio. I'm...

Mee0tch
replies: 1 views: 89
Mee0tch 5 hours ago

Hello, Im between Presonus 1810c and 1810 , one its usb-c and the other one usb 2.0, tech specs are the same, do you think it...

ketrance
replies: 5 views: 251
dyscode 6 hours ago

Can anyone ID the yellow unit at the bottom of the middle rack, below the Culture Vulture in this photo? ...

EMMST
replies: 3 views: 213
Thavma 7 hours ago

Just wondering. Every time I try it out (I've tried it on pretty much everything) I end up using something else. Perhaps...

JL1000
replies: 41 views: 1,023
Brent Hahn 7 hours ago

As I recently brought up in a another thread (with an embarrassing outcome), I've been on a quest to find the ideal overhead...

Peter Craft
replies: 2 views: 120
Peter Craft 8 hours ago

So the XLII has been discounted at Sweetwater and the B-ULS seems to go for around $850 used. I've got experience with both...

xenozeno
replies: 1 views: 191
wildplum 8 hours ago

Anyone know if ur242 headphone out can drive K701/2 properly? I currently have DT770 80ohm version but looking to upgrade to...

Nightmara
replies: 6 views: 184
Nightmara 8 hours ago

To anyone on GS who has used both these mics, for interests sake, which do you prefer and why? I myself have never used an 87,...

rene-lemieux
replies: 42 views: 21,327
Man_O_Music 8 hours ago

Just asking if anyone here knows much about these, or has had experience with them. Looking to buy a pair as I do like the...

pax_eterna
replies: 0 views: 84
pax_eterna 9 hours ago

Hey, I've been trying to figure out the gear that I need to get my workflow working at my home studio and I'm hoping people on...

Norsumies
replies: 3 views: 133
Norsumies 10 hours ago

Hey. 2019 is almost over so we have a plenty of choice in interface market. I'm looking for a best interface in terms of: -...

zagoor
replies: 5 views: 175
RTG 10 hours ago

Hello folks. I'm looking to get an 1176-style compressor & leaning towards the WA-76. I've been seeing some people...

MisterCrayle
replies: 10 views: 354
kennybro 11 hours ago

Hi, I would love to invite you to a listening demo of an hardware EQ i have here in my rack. I will later down the line tell...

Dayvi
replies: 0 views: 90
Dayvi 12 hours ago

Hey all, so I have a pair of Pioneer CS-703's that I want to use but know absolutely nothing about poweramps. All I know is...

MrMerrySpencer
replies: 15 views: 467
davet 12 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 110 views: 9,387
Mr Funk 12 hours ago

SPL audio company with 120v technology can be showing big number of dbu ...... +36dbu. It’s so sexy and nice . Less noise and...

toofanstudio
replies: 6 views: 241
burp182 13 hours ago

Looking for input on using Pro Tools Ultimate Native with Dante. This would include a Cheesegrater with PT 2019 & Dante...

aremos
replies: 0 views: 102
aremos 15 hours ago

Howdy all, hoping this is the right place to ask this. I have an issue that's developed with my Warm WA76. Basically, it only...

2Bar
replies: 1 views: 125
Arthur Stone 15 hours ago

Hey fellow musicians First time posting here. I'm a full time producer and mixing engineer. And I'm looking to upgrade some of...

Jumeproductions
replies: 6 views: 333
Universal Audio 15 hours ago

No store around her carries dynaudio and the lyd7 has been in my radar. I currently use asp8s and 20/20s (yes I know old but...

cap217
replies: 7 views: 445
Scumbaguk 15 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 103 views: 13,488
BradM 16 hours ago

I have a pair of Dynaudio BM5A mkIIs and one of them makes some noise even when nothing is plugged into the XLR connector. It...

otoole
replies: 1 views: 145
proxy 16 hours ago

Do pultec type eq's only let you boost with Q setting? I have the Klark teknik one and it seems to only have a high frquency...

camomiletea
replies: 14 views: 465
themiracle 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, so, for years I've been trying to figure out what it was that I hated about every single of my vocal takes...

Nelaid
replies: 13 views: 366
Nelaid 18 hours ago

Hi Tribute 1 users, I have a Beesneez T1 since 5 years. The mic is really great, love its sound!!! The mount not really. The...

Tom F
replies: 13 views: 682
jerkrecords 18 hours ago

Akai Mpc-X Will Never Do What Pioneer DJS1000 Does ? For DJ performances type, as well to what already do . (… given the...

wavewalker
replies: 0 views: 107
wavewalker 19 hours ago

I've read several times that the KRK tweeter and woofers were based (or exactly) Focal drivers. So do they sound similar? KRK...

audiomichael
replies: 6 views: 5,240
gigid 20 hours ago

Here’s ours... (hope it doesn’t push our electric bill up too much).

[email protected]
replies: 0 views: 145
[email protected] 21 hours ago

Hey Apols if this isnt the right forum section but i'm looking for a reasonably priced A&H mixer technician in London. If...

gypsymoth
replies: 3 views: 166
gypsymoth 22 hours ago

What would be the cheapest and best way to get 8 more channels to go with my Apollo 8? I obviously want more or less the same...

erike123
replies: 11 views: 425
proxy 23 hours ago

Hi. I want to try ribbon mics as overheads, to tame the hihats and cymbal sizzle. I have low ceilings, so Beyer M160 is the...

Pandemonium
replies: 28 views: 15,567
leitmo 1 day ago

Hi guys, It's been almost 3 years since I have a Yamaha HS80 and I was wondering about the lifespan of monitors. They are in...

Diogo C
replies: 10 views: 5,397
Noctambulant 1 day ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 143 views: 8,479
Noctambulant 1 day ago

I used to have an SPX50D and really liked the symphonic effect. Is there any software that does this? It's a kind of multi-voice...

Mr Funk
replies: 32 views: 10,938
Drumsound 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search