The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,118
Views: 2,118
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, just acquired a Profire 2626 and seems great for my needs, though I haven't been able to get signal into my TC Helicon...

Denta
replies: 0 views: 1
Denta 2 minutes ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 568 views: 194,517
Emanuel23 3 minutes ago

Hello everyone ! I am looking for suggestion for "saturation" boxes or "color" boxes for my home setup. I...

WheelieR
replies: 156 views: 6,342
pkuchar 3 minutes ago

Ok- I have had a journey with this- and I suspect a few of you have too- I want to discuss specifics about what we like and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 13 views: 387
Aural Endeavors 10 minutes ago

So I am trying to understand what I thought was a pretty basic question.... In our setup we use a lot of hardware synthesizers...

dalvare1
replies: 0 views: 6
dalvare1 15 minutes ago

Hello, I want to ask some questions to all the experts of vintage recording sessions and techniques, mainy in the field of pop...

Chiozzo
replies: 41 views: 1,308
skybluerental 38 minutes ago

Hello, I'm having a problem mixing a record on a console, specially in the hf spectrum: drum cymbals have a weird phasing...

Logima
replies: 21 views: 553
xenosapien 42 minutes ago

Howdy Folks - Apologies if this has been discussed a million times, wrong forum, etc. I've generally been dissatisfied...

Bstapper
replies: 145 views: 19,756
Bstapper 43 minutes ago

Hi, Sorry, I know there are a lot of threads on this subject. But I just wanted to post some immediate thoughts and questions,...

innerbooty
replies: 38 views: 7,817
Khaleesi 1 hour ago

I'm curious about something. How does ADAT allow individual recording or erasing of single tracks without disturbing the...

shstrang98
replies: 0 views: 44
shstrang98 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,357 views: 256,982
XAXAU 1 hour ago

I have a pair and they are amazing, but I’ll get to details of my ear opening experience after some gear sluttyness. The...

JosephC
replies: 114 views: 12,481
ChayaFFM 2 hours ago

I have an ID22 and a separate ASP800 unit. I'm very happy with them, but I need more outputs for reamping and outboard...

breakline
replies: 4 views: 228
Yule 3 hours ago

There have been other threads on the Fairchild but this thread will hopefully be the gathering place for files, comparisons,...

Wizards Machine
replies: 92 views: 2,846
POM AUDIO DESIGN 4 hours ago

Already a classic.... Would be awesome to have the stereo FET comp with variable release as a plugin. Anyone agrees? Would love...

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 106
the fxs 4 hours ago

So obviously im doing something wrong. I have tried a cmc6 and a senny 416, both are supposed to be top of the line voice over...

TuggerTugger
replies: 34 views: 878
joeq 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a dilemma. I already know that this is Neveslutz... So I am pretty sure I already know what most of...

Nevbone1674
replies: 26 views: 723
Renaud Charlier 5 hours ago

Just finding out about SCA and Sound Skulptor, kinda flew under my radar. Have a CAPI vp 28 and WOW, love it. Looking for the...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 353
Wiggy Neve Slut 5 hours ago

I have an SM58, SM7B, MD421mkii, and a Rode NTK for vocals... I struggle for money, yet I'm trying to build up a decent and...

Spano
replies: 112 views: 11,751
rockmanrock 7 hours ago

Tony SanFilippo, aka Drumsound has an opinion piece in the new "Tape Op" entitled "Think Like Tape." Clear...

Brent Hahn
replies: 22 views: 628
Samc 7 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 162 views: 13,191
askomiko 7 hours ago

Any user reviews? Curious about the c12 capsule's effect on the mic's performance.

SoundWeavers
replies: 1 views: 331
SoundWeavers 9 hours ago

Hi all, I have a Soundcraft 8000 console that sounds great but is missing 2-3 db in the upper frequencies starting at about 6k.....

ToneAlive
replies: 0 views: 143
ToneAlive 9 hours ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 46 views: 25,334
clinter 9 hours ago

I am about to buy a Blue Blueberry mic because I read Eddie Vedder uses it now. But some sites have described it being for high...

lucasmark
replies: 10 views: 1,132
s12512 10 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 881 views: 77,264
12tone 10 hours ago

Ok, so rather than try to describe this horrible issue in text, I've made it much easier for us all with a 2 minute video that...

Transcendence
replies: 2 views: 193
Transcendence 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I've calibrated dozens of machines over the years, mostly Studers and Otaris. While I have calibrated a few MCI...

AnalogBrain
replies: 1 views: 170
AnalogBrain 11 hours ago

Simple question: can an ITB session approach the sound of a large format console simply by printing each and every track through...

GliderPilot
replies: 1 views: 169
chrischoir 11 hours ago

Great suggestion, by Big Buddha, for a discussion thread! So.... Please carry on!:) Thanks, Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 95 views: 3,802
NamelessUnknown 12 hours ago

I'm in need of replacing my monitor controller, and am seriously considering the Dangerous 2 Bus. For mixing I already typically...

LSP
replies: 2 views: 200
LSP 12 hours ago

I'm amazed at Revelation Chuck! And to think they covered me when I was unexpectedly 40 cents short for my iLok3 lately! 40...

JoeyM
replies: 10 views: 413
thenoodle 12 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,247 views: 2,464,490
foxwaves 13 hours ago

Did you hear this new Dirty Loops song? Released a couple of days ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_GTgpdoCh0 Credits:...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 3 views: 197
hello people 13 hours ago

So I need a replacement 7 pin cable for my Stellar CM6. After years of trusty service, the cable started cutting in and out. ...

Buss-me
replies: 0 views: 121
Buss-me 13 hours ago

So my speaker started squealing. :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EURNHsRyPRc In the video there's only the IEC plugged in,...

oinkbanana
replies: 1 views: 132
Murky Waters 13 hours ago

Hello Slutz, I have been lurking for 10+ years, finally made an account recently. I'm experiencing an issue of high frequency...

ZENSIX
replies: 2 views: 140
ZENSIX 13 hours ago

i have several monitors in my small studio (around 14 square meters and a bit treated) including the yamaha hs80, genelec 30s and...

valeot
replies: 41 views: 5,011
travisbrown 14 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 12 views: 527
Duke Zeibert 14 hours ago

Hello friends I am looking at condenser mics 1000 and under for rap vocals and mics that have a silky sound and have proximity...

beam534
replies: 41 views: 1,236
pencilextremist 14 hours ago

I've seen a lot of folks using mics positioned in front of the drummer's knee recently, between the top of the kick shell and the...

skycaptain
replies: 38 views: 3,376
miklinh 15 hours ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 29 views: 2,174
Doc Mixwell 17 hours ago

Hey folks. I'm looking to buy my first pair of monitors. These are exciting times! I'm a music producer seeking to produce all...

MitchMunro
replies: 35 views: 9,942
blayz2002 17 hours ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 164 views: 16,496
ionian 17 hours ago

This song is older than me and I think I've known it all my life, but only today while researching Serban Ghenea mixes, I...

sfilipee
replies: 34 views: 1,215
Drumsound 18 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,131 views: 191,612
sHOWpONY 18 hours ago

Afternoon, I'm just getting my home setup worked out and need to replace my old cranky Marantz amp which is currently...

larold
replies: 5 views: 344
tkr 18 hours ago

Hey there. I'm having difficulty recording without getting these annoying resonances as you can hear in this short sample from a...

ty45
replies: 10 views: 297
Unclenny 19 hours ago

I'm testing recording acoustic guitar in ORTF using a Rode Stereo bar. I've recorded the guitar with the center of the bar aimed...

LGK_Dude
replies: 15 views: 478
Piedpiper 19 hours ago

Will this thing help to get the AES signal from B2 into a...

Arseny
replies: 1 views: 164
msmucr 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search