The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 558 views: 96,042
Finnish 5 hours ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 6,885
Drumsound 7th February 2020

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 108 views: 18,665
Artcutech 1 minute ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 254 views: 7,658
kennybro 10 minutes ago

There is this frequency at around 190hz that pops out on most dreadnought guitar recordings. I have tried several mic placements...

camomiletea
replies: 10 views: 201
camomiletea 20 minutes ago

HI! I have a scarlett 18i8 (3rd gen) and I can get a pre "Focusrite Isa Two". suits me? will i notice a difference?...

ezeaudio
replies: 3 views: 155
gearstudent 41 minutes ago

Wow, I have not been making music for some time and have totally been removed from the "gear" obsession. Coming back...

Dread
replies: 23 views: 572
e-are 51 minutes ago

Hello people, I bought a dbx 160a on ebay and while I'm quite happy with it on bass, it seems like it eats a lot of treble. Is...

roman_
replies: 6 views: 191
Scragend 1 hour ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 119 views: 17,151
Shrdni 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I have been trying to find the culprit of some hum/buzzing issues I am having with my setup. It has manifested in...

newguy123
replies: 4 views: 211
the fxs 2 hours ago

Hi, Even though this is a slightly embarrassing question to post on High End, I figured I'd get more reliably accurate answers...

DanGo
replies: 74 views: 126,534
Matt Syson 2 hours ago

Hi there I was after abit of advice. I want to run two input sources into my one set of powered monitor speakers at the same...

trash116
replies: 2 views: 78
Muser 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an earlier thread on the Advanced Audio CM48T, I apologize if this thread is redundant... I...

ep77
replies: 34 views: 4,782
ejsongs 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,145 views: 95,454
italo de angelis 2 hours ago

Hi. I'd like to share and discuss an A/B test me and my friend performed recently, where we compared E-MU 0404 USB and Benchmark...

koiuo
replies: 4 views: 170
johannburkard 3 hours ago

I own a RME Fireface UFX II and I'm interested in this metering system by tc. I'm unsure of the connections since I'm...

ade2
replies: 10 views: 664
CatFace 3 hours ago

Hey everyone, I'm setting up a studio with the SSL Nucleus 2 as my mixer/controller. I'm stoked that its DANTE enabled already...

afogel
replies: 1 views: 96
daniel c 3 hours ago

Hello I wonder if anyone could help! I recently purchased an Aston Origin mic, appogge Duet, and an good quality XLR. Once I'd...

ElinorWB
replies: 0 views: 49
ElinorWB 3 hours ago

Looking for a cheap sub for APS Aeon 1's. The room is 13x23' and is treated. I love these speakers but really need a mono sub...

grahamexclaime
replies: 2 views: 139
seanac 4 hours ago

Hi to Connect keyboards: direct to interface or with Direct box? with short cables What do you think? thanks

ezeaudio
replies: 1 views: 74
thedberg 4 hours ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 7 views: 245
TheLastByte 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,505 views: 412,035
LittlePete 4 hours ago

Hey there, this is my first post so I hope I am in the right thread for my question. Currently I am recording drums with...

MetzgerMeister31
replies: 16 views: 316
Stikoun 5 hours ago

So I’m seriously considering an Avantone Mixcube as a secondary reference monitor after my Focal Shape 65’s. These seem well...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 1 views: 111
psycho_monkey 6 hours ago

What's up guys? I'd like to hookup an EQ between my interface and monitors/sub setup. I'm looking for something that will...

kmnoiprocs
replies: 2 views: 87
thismercifulfate 6 hours ago

Hey guys. First time poster to this site. have always kinda lurked it but never had a reason to post, but now im at my wits...

larsencnz
replies: 0 views: 67
larsencnz 6 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been trying to decide on monitors. You might have seen my questions in some other threads around here. It's...

jahluwalia
replies: 5 views: 273
SquareHounds 6 hours ago

I have a Royer R-121 and I don’t like it, it barely has the sound of a ribbon microphone, the frequency range is way to wide...

muzak2myears
replies: 123 views: 7,386
andychamp 6 hours ago

For years I have struggled with recording vocals even though I went to school on a vocal scholarship and people seem to dig my...

ricfoxx
replies: 26 views: 5,664
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

This could apply to anyone, but is especially pointing at recording studio and location recording engineers. If you had the...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 167
Dlane 8 hours ago

Hey guys, new here :) So I'm having issues with my Zoom H5 The channel 1 XLR input records fine with any mic. But I can't...

mako666
replies: 0 views: 79
mako666 9 hours ago

Funny story - I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on treating my room, purchasing several different monitors, bought a...

MixingChamp
replies: 20 views: 506
MixingChamp 9 hours ago

Getting ready to track some guitars, which admittedly I've always cranked the amps up quite loudly when tracking. Just...

formula428
replies: 0 views: 105
formula428 11 hours ago
replies: 4 views: 234
chessparov2.0 12 hours ago

Hello there ! For years I have been trying to find the unit that made the flanging/short delay sound on this track by Rhythim is...

ceephax
replies: 6 views: 1,446
rockmanrock 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently posted a question about which monitors to get. So I ended up getting the KRK v8s4 today, I was excited to...

sameey
replies: 82 views: 9,643
Mandalorian 13 hours ago

Wondering if anyone works regularly in noise cancelling headphones for production or mixing work? And what headphones you'd...

mustgroove
replies: 1 views: 107
Ed Driscoll 14 hours ago

Currently I'm running a Neumann TLM-102 into ISA One to Scarlett 2i2 via analog connection, but I'm planning on finding a way to...

yunsik
replies: 9 views: 416
yunsik 14 hours ago
replies: 1,895 views: 164,426
Musiclab 15 hours ago

I know it, but can't think of it. ...

GYMusic
replies: 2 views: 105
GYMusic 15 hours ago

Hi friends, I’m looking for a great way to record my acoustic guitar and banjo at home. I’m considering a LDC like the...

chp
replies: 4 views: 147
chp 15 hours ago

I'm trying to get rid of a hum in my studio. I've read about star grounding and I think the gist of it is to connect one element...

Peter Craft
replies: 70 views: 2,379
Speedskater 15 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 677 views: 134,396
dickiefunk 15 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 422 views: 83,339
QueenSisi 16 hours ago

Hi all, A quick question for Crimson owners. Is it possible to use the AD/DA functions of the Crimson whilst in standalone...

Rozzer
replies: 0 views: 86
Rozzer 16 hours ago

Hi all There is a pair of VH2108 for sale locally.. (passive 8" 2 way) Any opinions on this model in particular for...

dlmorley
replies: 4 views: 380
dlmorley 16 hours ago

I have always been a huge fan of these guys and saved up money for a long time to have my pedals sent to them and modded. Was...

RonCarlston
replies: 10 views: 458
RonCarlston 16 hours ago

Ι came across this today and I think I can get it for about 70€. The demos I found online were a bit disappointing. Couldn't...

belzrebuth
replies: 8 views: 9,687
GearSkank 18 hours ago

I would like to know the weight of the mic. Toneluxe only provides a combined weight of the mic, cable and power supply.

astralpen
replies: 0 views: 95
astralpen 18 hours ago

Hi, i am new here and i got a questions because i am looking to get a 24 channels console with meter bridge if this possible for...

chicomac
replies: 122 views: 35,465
McLindy 19 hours ago

Hi, wise music people! I'm a Japanese bamboo flute player and total beginner for recording my own music. After much research...

abundio
replies: 9 views: 369
abundio 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search