The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 7,001
Drumsound 7th February 2020

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,519 views: 413,746
angel72bg 44 minutes ago

Hi Slutz. I am casually in the market for my first console. (OK, not really true, I've owned a few budget small consoles like...

Andysw
replies: 7 views: 220
uijui 54 minutes ago

Hi folks. Longtime lurker, first time poster. I own a podcast recording studio in Maine - https://portlandpod.com - and the mics...

tannercampbell
replies: 14 views: 288
Woodwindy 55 minutes ago

Hey guys, Thanks for checking this out and I hope you guys are doing well. I'm new here and not quite sure this is the...

yxue
replies: 1 views: 116
Eve_Audio 1 hour ago
replies: 54 views: 1,410
MandoBastardo 1 hour ago

Is there a reason not to cover microphones left on stands with plastic bags? Any downsides? Moisture build up maybe?

omtayslick
replies: 13 views: 628
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

Wassup, I'm currently upgrading my gear and I already bought a new Apollo and Neve 1073 Spx Pre. Now I'm searching for the...

dazelbc
replies: 2 views: 114
dazelbc 1 hour ago

The 'Hot Rod' Eureka is a special edition of the Presonus Eureka customized with a high-zoot chipset and tranny - OpAmps Linear...

studioguy
replies: 107 views: 39,457
cdkelly 3 hours ago

Hi, I just saw this MP20 that keeps rearing it's head on the ebay banner at the page bottom. I read the seller's description,...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 50 views: 13,780
cdkelly 3 hours ago

Hi all I need some stands for my Quested 2108. They are about 20kg and 30cmx30cm Has anyone got experience of the Jaspers...

dlmorley
replies: 5 views: 204
dlmorley 4 hours ago

hello all, it has been a while... I have lived in a jungle for a while and made some stupid mistakes I am trying to reverse....

Rokus666
replies: 1 views: 108
iangomes 4 hours ago

Hello everyone, I’ve been recording acoustic guitar and experimenting with one U67 microphone. So far I’ve been positioning...

Derek Reese
replies: 73 views: 1,303
andychamp 4 hours ago

there are some threads about this but they seem pretty out-of-date. what are your favorites? how do they sound? what are you...

hedgehognrown
replies: 39 views: 1,006
ejanuska 6 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,291 views: 140,153
court131 6 hours ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 384 views: 11,325
lucasanything 7 hours ago

Hi, I recently inherited a pair of old Yamaha S3115H PA speakers (one 15" speaker + horn) and a pair of Yamaha A12M floor...

mahler007
replies: 1 views: 94
mahler007 8 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,150 views: 338,598
boneshowell 8 hours ago

I have a pair of AKG C-28's that sound great(like a small C-12's, 6072 tube, original vintage transformer etc). I'd like to try...

Zeljko
replies: 6 views: 2,132
Etorgerson 8 hours ago

Been using my Apollo for years and I love it. I'm looking to upgrade my font end with a channel strip, but it's a little...

photobeatsfilm
replies: 9 views: 360
Reverb 8 hours ago

I thought this would be a good topic for this forum. I will start out with what I perceive as companies who treat customers well...

elegentdrum
replies: 69 views: 2,635
NathanEldred 9 hours ago

Hi, For years, I've been using the Burl B2 Bomber as my ADC and going into an old Lynx LS-AES card which connected as a...

RedBaaron
replies: 2 views: 104
RedBaaron 9 hours ago

Updating my studio and noticed I've got both 1/4" TRS & XLR inputs in my amp. Currently going from my audio interface...

tonseyd
replies: 1 views: 131
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

I'm trying to learn some techniques from the mixing masters, and I've come across two that appear to be both very useful on their...

seppemane
replies: 5 views: 261
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

This a twofer probably could have broken them up into different threads but I didn't lol...but I'm curious if there's any...

Egodeath
replies: 5 views: 270
vashuba 10 hours ago

sample rate mismatch. fixed it (:

sammmoxo
replies: 0 views: 89
sammmoxo 11 hours ago

Heres a snippet of me messing around with my tascam uh-7000 through a sm 58, I want to buy a nice condenser microphone thats...

scarub
replies: 60 views: 995
Carabinerx 12 hours ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 311 views: 41,399
drewbonez 12 hours ago

I have always been a huge fan of these guys and saved up money for a long time to have my pedals sent to them and modded. Was...

RonCarlston
replies: 15 views: 1,093
toledo3 12 hours ago

I am looking for the best tape loop for my space echo. I have tried one type of premade loops from ebay seller "rankus"...

darkwavo
replies: 113 views: 46,312
dearyou666 13 hours ago

I really like my new pair of HS8 and been working with them some months now... but yesterday I start tracking a Fender Rhodes and...

sw_
replies: 39 views: 1,526
DAH 13 hours ago

Currently I'm running a Neumann TLM-102 into ISA One to Scarlett 2i2 via analog connection, but I'm planning on finding a way to...

yunsik
replies: 10 views: 469
Oli_W 13 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 990 views: 225,314
JinM 13 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade the desk in my home studio and was curious if anyone has any experience with the Ultimate Support Nucleus?...

Webb
replies: 4 views: 1,118
TheRealKey 13 hours ago

Funny story - I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on treating my room, purchasing several different monitors, bought a...

MixingChamp
replies: 23 views: 669
quad4play 14 hours ago

Hi All- I recently sold a mic (MXL4000) in good working order to someone last week who is reporting they are getting intermittent...

kpschadow
replies: 2 views: 98
kpschadow 15 hours ago

I have two two channel preamps (one tube and one solid state) that I like to run mixes through at the final stages of mixing. ...

peterh1050
replies: 8 views: 444
mungu 15 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 124 views: 26,272
Konfus 15 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 134 views: 17,727
chinesewhiteman 17 hours ago

Hey y'all, I recently picked up a pair of Yamaha HS5 studio monitors for my home studio. I've noticed a very faint white...

ZTGST
replies: 4 views: 196
Patrick Norton 17 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 510 views: 47,284
FOURTHTUNZ 18 hours ago

I have a question for synth gurus. I have a Sequential Prophet Rev2 which I really like but I think the filters could be a...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 0 views: 92
FranciscoFrugoni 18 hours ago

Just can't get rid of this noise. Run is approx 350 ft. 150 and 200ft cables. There is no noise when the mic is hooked up...

Zardiw
replies: 6 views: 218
kludgeaudio 18 hours ago

I'm looking at getting a stereo DI that can double as a mix sweetener/saturator/line processor to add weight, sheen, and other...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 17 views: 1,310
pemberley 19 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 155 views: 34,673
DSK 19 hours ago

This is not a plug, just a really happy customer. This guy deserves a review. I have used a bunch of summing boxes along with...

WiZKiD
replies: 188 views: 80,979
skoglosa 20 hours ago

I have an amazing acoustic guitar sound using Mid Side technique ..but at times the player would shift or turn to one side.. thus...

RightOnRome
replies: 3 views: 175
RightOnRome 20 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 281
stark4machines 20 hours ago

Hey guys I want to buy my first microphone. Currently a uni student so normally use facilities there, but lockdown got me...

chinnagogue
replies: 32 views: 840
toledo3 21 hours ago

Hi all There is a pair of VH2108 for sale locally.. (passive 8" 2 way) Any opinions on this model in particular for...

dlmorley
replies: 8 views: 527
andychamp 23 hours ago

Hi all, I know there has been talk of calibration issues due to faulty cables, but I wondered if anyone else has had issues...

Deltajockey
replies: 16 views: 2,124
RAMESHSATHIAH 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search