The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 7,369
Drumsound 7th February 2020

OK, we all know the fastest analog compressor ever made was (is) the Spectra Sonics 610 and C610 with an attack time of 100...

Rob Coates
replies: 23 views: 613
James Lehmann 1 minute ago

I made a little video about this, and am curious about where you guys get reference tracks from. https://youtu.be/k5VpyokI0Do

maartenl945
replies: 11 views: 324
maartenl945 16 minutes ago

Seeing as the MKII Apollo units were released in 2015, I wonder if it would be safe to assume that the newer Audient iD44 would...

max1805
replies: 2 views: 112
tkaitkai 24 minutes ago

Has anyone ever dealt with Calistro Music? How are they?

DSSoundware
replies: 116 views: 16,117
AdamIEcho 47 minutes ago

Hi all, I'm looking around to upgrade my mic collection, and am in need of nice stereo pair. I don't have a lot of mics and...

Kid_Fiction
replies: 18 views: 703
andersmv 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,580 views: 420,114
chinesewhiteman 1 hour ago

Hi, With your help I want to create a BIG thread about summing mixers (preferably the more colored ones and/or the ones you...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 121 views: 30,397
chinesewhiteman 1 hour ago

Is this mic perfect to use for voiceovers radio spots? Someone told me to look the Gefell m930 or TLM 103. Your opinion to help...

VOstudio
replies: 2 views: 82
imloggedin 2 hours ago

Fortunate enough to have worked my way to a level of client that is allowing me to take the next step up in my mixing and...

shawbag
replies: 2 views: 317
Semantics 2 hours ago

Hi guys. I’m interested to hear some experiences you have had with the M50. Got to love that capsule!!

mics
replies: 19 views: 622
mics 2 hours ago

Been looking at 90s/2000s multitrack recorders just for fun. Which model was really top of the line at the time? Any with really...

tnipe
replies: 7 views: 249
popmann 2 hours ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 646 views: 20,572
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,433 views: 185,694
BrettB 3 hours ago

I thought this would be a good topic for this forum. I will start out with what I perceive as companies who treat customers well...

elegentdrum
replies: 75 views: 3,136
Chad Sterling 3 hours ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 232 views: 26,587
bmaughan 3 hours ago

Fellow slutz So i have bought an (overpriced but well maintained) s1000hd. Minus the HD. i used to have s1000s etc missed the...

orville
replies: 1 views: 142
CrushWax 4 hours ago

If you could only use one hardware compressor on vocals (recording and mixing) for the rest of your life, which one would it be?...

imloggedin
replies: 28 views: 618
RightOnRome 4 hours ago

I've read more than once that Steve Albini claims to avoid compression. "There will occasionally be compression on...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 66 views: 3,035
joeq 4 hours ago

Hello fellow gearslutz. I bring to your attention a find I think is rather interesting. I cam across a collection of BWM...

DIYorDIE
replies: 2 views: 205
DIYorDIE 5 hours ago

All, Ever heard the old term "The more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know?" That is how I feel about...

drybones
replies: 13 views: 973
emrr 6 hours ago

JK. You can't change my mind. rockoutrockout

imloggedin
replies: 36 views: 1,706
Third Eye 6 hours ago

Hi everyone, I am currently in the process of upgrading my studio setup. I currently have: Neumann U87, Neve 1073, Tube Tech...

topnotch280
replies: 1 views: 101
BIG BUDDHA 6 hours ago

Anyone here regret adding a Latch lake spin grip to their mic stand? I mean, more like yeah, that would be a cool addition to my...

6_Three
replies: 1 views: 109
thismercifulfate 6 hours ago

Updating my studio and noticed I've got both 1/4" TRS & XLR inputs in my amp. Currently going from my audio interface...

tonseyd
replies: 6 views: 437
David Rick 7 hours ago

Hi all, Long time lurker, first time poster. I've read the posts already made about this topic, but would appreciate a few...

sahmu
replies: 0 views: 90
sahmu 8 hours ago

In the United States that have a 2" 8 Track headstack for their tape machines? Thanks in advance.

drpeacock
replies: 3 views: 219
drpeacock 8 hours ago

Been reading a bunch of threads here, and reading Q&A and watching interviews from Andrew Scheps....as a MIX Engineer mixing...

play.exe
replies: 48 views: 1,192
vernier 9 hours ago

I know both of these are new products and Heritage isn't even out yet properly but from their published specifications what would...

dc_r
replies: 162 views: 45,040
whinecellar 9 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 125 views: 26,684
Iggie1981 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
msmucr 9 hours ago
joeq 9 hours ago

I'd like to know how you folks are setting your Neve 511 pre, let's say on vocals . How do you set your Trim Vs Gain ? Can we...

Maoz
replies: 6 views: 1,195
jkung 10 hours ago

Hi all- I would like to try to get my recordings (just drums, no other instruments), sounding like the classic Elvin Jones...

dwdjmu
replies: 46 views: 1,844
Dlane 10 hours ago

Anyone uses a/d clipping for tone and not for loudness?

amit monga
replies: 11 views: 386
Dlane 10 hours ago

I have been using the same website hosting service (Westhost) for nearly 20 years. A few years ago the hosting service changed...

wildplum
replies: 1 views: 102
MandoBastardo 11 hours ago
replies: 118 views: 4,160
joeq 11 hours ago

I am looking for the best tape loop for my space echo. I have tried one type of premade loops from ebay seller "rankus"...

darkwavo
replies: 114 views: 46,498
loolaphone 11 hours ago

Hi there Bought my MC 2.1 a couple of years ago. Thought that other parts of my setup were distorting at high levels, but now...

InTheBox
replies: 33 views: 4,321
SLL 12 hours ago

Do these sorts of devices carry word clock? Clocks for audio are no longer plentiful and affordable, and most come with so many...

pipelineaudio
replies: 0 views: 92
pipelineaudio 12 hours ago

Hope someone can help me with this. My Neve 8816 stopped giving sound. It powers on but no sound is coming through any of the...

ostranenie
replies: 0 views: 103
ostranenie 14 hours ago
bleep 14 hours ago
Shanktron 14 hours ago

Hey all, The GS in me want to buy the Black Lion Audio Bluey as a vocal compressor but because I have a Pete’s Place Bac and...

Ray Sr.
replies: 0 views: 141
Ray Sr. 14 hours ago

With the release of the Golden Age Ga 251 I am very tempted with buying a stereo pair for overheads. My question is there are...

AustinNolan
replies: 4 views: 343
mahler007 14 hours ago

Hi, I am looking to fill my last 2u rack space at the moment. So far I have :- Motu 828es interface 2x Warm TB12's with...

dickiefunk
replies: 5 views: 231
87North 15 hours ago

Hi, I'm in the market for a summing mixer (at least I think) to get some warmth and a better stereo image from my DAW. I...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 167 views: 11,163
Progmatic-Studios 15 hours ago

I read through all threads on this forum all of which seem to be a bit older. I wonder if anyone had both The Phoenix DRS-Q4...

dc_r
replies: 50 views: 6,611
FOURTHTUNZ 15 hours ago

Hi all, I acquired an old set of passive monitors from G.J Acoustic, they are 5'' coaxial, which I am running on a Technics...

JxCx
replies: 0 views: 97
JxCx 16 hours ago

I'm 51 years old. I've been a professional singer and composer for more than 20 years. I've had many, many microphones during...

darkwater
replies: 6 views: 412
darkwater 16 hours ago

Hi, I record mainly drums (no mixing, I'm actually a drummer doing remote sessions, and sometimes recording other drummers). I...

JohP
replies: 0 views: 189
JohP 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search