The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 209 views: 27,664
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hey guys and girls! I'm new to Gearslutz. Would love your input... I think I'm about to buy an LA-610 mkii, I plan on running...

blakegrif
replies: 2 views: 105
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 1 minute ago

Hi, I have a situation that’s driving me crazy, it’s quite complicated but I’ll try to be as clear as possible for you...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 8 views: 401
O.F.F. 20 minutes ago

Hi there Wasn’t sure where to post this so please move if in the wrong forum. I’ve got a few hardware spring reverbs...

mrbump
replies: 8 views: 291
mrbump 29 minutes ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 124 views: 12,945
ginetto61 2 hours ago

Hey all, Been using an Allen & Heath ZED 6 (2016, newest model) as the preamp for my mics (currently a Shure SM7B and an...

Denta
replies: 171 views: 6,262
xav 3 hours ago

Warm Audios specs don't state the sensitivity (mv/PA) nor can I find it anywhere in a search. Any other mic I've got has this...

MarkF48
replies: 8 views: 1,338
Joey91 4 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,069 views: 46,882
chrisso 4 hours ago

Hi, I recently acquired a AKAI S950 for a price which made it worth for me to take a gamble. I tested the AKAI at the sellers...

neoking
replies: 2 views: 91
frans 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,074 views: 353,906
MarcusK 4 hours ago

Hello guys, :) My set up right now is manley ref c into mss 10 into uad appolo and all my inserts are taken by massenburgs EQS...

Sybille
replies: 61 views: 5,138
dickiefunk 5 hours ago

I purchased a used Neumann U-87 from Music City Pro Audio on Reverb. It had a fake/aftermarket capsule that costs $850 to...

CrankyChris
replies: 8 views: 682
Dohreetoh 6 hours ago

It's a rare thing, for the internet, but opinions on the Telefunken M60 FET SDC's seem thin on the ground. Anyone tried them?...

SoundSlinger
replies: 39 views: 10,556
JoshuaMetzger 6 hours ago

Kiss mixes

Hello! Ive been a big fan of Kiss since I was kid! I really love their sound, their energy, their songs, especially the 80s...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 42 views: 1,929
kennybro 7 hours ago

So this has been out for a while How do you like it? Colour, compression, usefullness, build quality etc

XAXAU
replies: 7 views: 2,479
TheLastByte 7 hours ago

Hi everybody! I just started to build my first recording /mixing studio and i really need some help spending my budget smart. Im...

Trakon
replies: 7 views: 309
elegentdrum 7 hours ago

There are many ways to record an acoustic guitar but what are your favorite techniques that you like to use for capturing either...

stresstour
replies: 514 views: 34,245
Piedpiper 7 hours ago

I just bought the Gravity MS QC 1B and K&M 23910. The K&M one is rubbish, stay well clear. The Gravity one isn't bad,...

Deleted b69c0aa
replies: 21 views: 943
Rec_Eng 8 hours ago

Hey everyone, Just curious if any of you out there have in the past or are currently using a Symetrix 528e for tracking your...

studiotime
replies: 20 views: 13,217
patriot 9 hours ago

Hi GS! I'm looking for some suggestions of plugins that do a great job of creating a fake double tracked electric guitar part....

camacozie
replies: 50 views: 1,569
John Caf 10 hours ago

Hi there, except Thomann from Germany, is there any other shop in European Union? I ask for EU so I do not have custom...

Thavma
replies: 2 views: 207
Earcatcher 10 hours ago

… do you go for ribbon or LDC?

goom
replies: 9 views: 372
chessparov2.0 11 hours ago

Recently fell victim to the headband fail on my 4+ year-old Focal Spirit Pros...super glue didn’t work, so as soon as the duct...

Champagne Ivers
replies: 4 views: 318
psycho_monkey 11 hours ago

Decades ago as well as today, the largest artist names usually has a whole row of people churning out their songs. Songwriters,...

Samando
replies: 7 views: 481
psycho_monkey 11 hours ago

I have an SM58, SM7B, MD421mkii, and a Rode NTK for vocals... I struggle for money, yet I'm trying to build up a decent and...

Spano
replies: 113 views: 16,873
EMan19 11 hours ago

Hello everyone, just replaced my old DT990 with a new DT990 Pro, because the old one was falling apart after 15 years. To my...

noisekeeper
replies: 9 views: 352
noisekeeper 13 hours ago

Hey all, I'm struggling a bit and was hoping to pick gearslutz' collective brain. What are some of your strategies for dealing...

bjg
replies: 19 views: 697
Drumsound 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
woodnut 15 hours ago

any opinions? Fredenstein Bento 6S 6-slot 500 Series Chassis, Black | Sweetwater Midas L6 Six Space 500 Series Rack |...

RightOnRome
replies: 59 views: 9,602
Mr Funk 16 hours ago

I wonder if it´s usable for electronic music in small room, i mean kick editing in about 50hz area for example. Are there some...

chakottay
replies: 2 views: 402
Arksun 16 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 162 views: 13,680
Mr Funk 16 hours ago

Hi, I was hoping someone could help me with this pair or speakers/monitors I just picked up. They are labeled Yamaha NS-8. ...

80sfreak
replies: 4 views: 2,689
theblue1 17 hours ago

The 'Hot Rod' Eureka is a special edition of the Presonus Eureka customized with a high-zoot chipset and tranny - OpAmps Linear...

studioguy
replies: 99 views: 38,191
cdkelly 17 hours ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

rofus
replies: 98 views: 19,869
rhaley 17 hours ago

Lol heavily modded from our heavy mods https://reverb.com/item/31276436-vintage-neve-8078-52-inputs?utm I hope they cleaned it...

Sigma
replies: 22 views: 1,004
bowzin 17 hours ago

listening to my old albums and mixes today i realized that today we mix like what stuff sounded like after it went through a...

Sigma
replies: 13 views: 920
Rob Coates 18 hours ago

I love studios, they all leave an impression. Here's some I recorded in, including a couple I mixed the project as...

vernier
replies: 65 views: 2,787
Rob Coates 18 hours ago

This is a video interview Vintage King Audio shot recently with our team. One day we'll shoot a video and do a "gear...

Deuce 225
replies: 9 views: 724
engmix 18 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,246 views: 150,907
melveyr 18 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 118 views: 6,410
by-tor 19 hours ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 80 views: 28,133
Jim Williams 19 hours ago

Hi, I recently picked up a Mooer Radar (new). It's really an amazing pedal and I'm enjoying the process of creating IRs and...

McIrish
replies: 1 views: 108
McIrish 19 hours ago

I'm looking for a good pre to start my 500 series rack and I was recommended this one. I've heard the Portico 500 series pre and...

c.evans
replies: 18 views: 8,347
neve1064 19 hours ago

Does anyone have any experience with the UA LA-610 as a mic preamp for spoken word? I love the way it sounds, but wouldn't mind...

NachosGrande
replies: 6 views: 253
NachosGrande 20 hours ago

Hello Slutz! I was wondering if anybody had compared the Portico 5012 and the 511 preamps in person? Or if anybody had compared...

Joshua Wise
replies: 14 views: 5,311
ezrashanti 20 hours ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/prreset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 1 views: 269
xarquid 20 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,214 views: 176,120
Speeddemon 20 hours ago

It's been awhile since I was able to concentrate on recording. Seems that my memory is not so good either. I know there was fans...

JRE Productions
replies: 77 views: 10,971
RKeefe1032 21 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been looking to get an outboard mixer for my studio, both for analog summing and hands on EQ while mixing,...

jgstarcaster
replies: 4 views: 434
Capashitor 23 hours ago

Hi. Please bear in mind I am a complete sapling when it comes to gear. I’ve done research to figure out what’s best for my...

themuffinmaker
replies: 4 views: 247
themuffinmaker 1 day ago

Thought it might be fun and interesting, to open a discussion regarding the true "Dancing Bears" :heh:, of a band......

chessparov2.0
replies: 104 views: 3,408
O.F.F. 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search