The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Main purposes is tracking vocals, and drums once I acquire a second unit. I set out to get an 1176LN, but got distracted by the...

Deadletteroffice
replies: 77 views: 2,016
coreyspencer 2 minutes ago

Mic, position, treatment, reasoning. Discuss. I‘ll start: - Erthworks TC20 for flat/clean. VoxBox opto compressor, medium...

andychamp
replies: 15 views: 439
andychamp 3 minutes ago

I've noticed that some people put a mic on top of the bass drum with the head over the hoop and pointed roughly towards the...

Dr. Mordo
replies: 1 views: 34
andychamp 4 minutes ago

Hey guys, I hope that you are all safe and well. I have a UAD Apollo 16 (thunderbolt 3 version) with 16 inputs and 16...

producerxtr
replies: 2 views: 46
producerxtr 14 minutes ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,940 views: 1,052,176
aremos 49 minutes ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 99 views: 2,036
chessparov2.0 53 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,843 views: 459,639
Sance21 1 hour ago

Hey guys i'm ready to purchase an eventide I've had my eyes set on the H3000 D/SE this is for the harmonizer effect more...

rcoket3
replies: 130 views: 14,888
DesolationBlvd 1 hour ago

Heyy, i'm looking for a warm/vintage sounding mic specifically for vocals. Let me know if I'm missing other options in the same...

Tablex
replies: 32 views: 796
Stewix 1 hour ago

I'm really not a fan of them close mic'd, especially the MKH416, but the current situation is one where I need something with...

Dohreetoh
replies: 25 views: 510
SoundWow 2 hours ago

Looking for suggestions for 500 series preamps to try that would be a good compliment to the LaChapell 583s tube pre I currently...

indrasnet
replies: 13 views: 446
David Rick 2 hours ago

I’m so frustrated... I literally just accidentally deleted my 480L preset memory card. There any chance that anyone on here...

bmaughan
replies: 1 views: 164
MM1100 2 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,028 views: 320,837
stixstudios 2 hours ago

Hi, can anyone explain how to create a delay with a Revox A77 and a mixing board? I have tried many configurations and still...

Ryal1
replies: 2 views: 108
WarmJetGuitar 2 hours ago

I have a Fantom - it's great all around and is super powerful, but I keep thinking about getting a System-8. I was thinking the...

mattyMEMORY
replies: 0 views: 53
mattyMEMORY 2 hours ago

I think the next step in my studio set up is the mix-buss. When I mix in the box I tend to like a combination of a fast, punch...

occam
replies: 8 views: 340
occam 3 hours ago

I know both of these are new products and Heritage isn't even out yet properly but from their published specifications what would...

dc_r
replies: 180 views: 50,462
Musiclab 3 hours ago

Hello, I just received a brand new WA-47 and I'm thinking it might be damaged. I sent out an email to sweetwater (where I...

FlannelKnight
replies: 21 views: 372
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

This is an audio excerpt from Glenn Fricker's recent video: "The Truth about Expensive Studio Gear". And since I'm...

dfghdhr
replies: 323 views: 12,766
pipelineaudio 3 hours ago

Seeing a little discussion here and there and curious about people's experiences with them. The consensus seems to be they don't...

bill5
replies: 21 views: 448
Ed Driscoll 3 hours ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 419 views: 9,722
Ed A. 4 hours ago

Hi. Im in the market for finally upgrading my old rokit 5 g2 monitors and im looking at wanting to hear the KRK V6 S4, Fluid...

kev herb
replies: 6 views: 723
andrew montreal 4 hours ago

Hey all! Looking into a good 1073 rack and have narrowed the hunt between these two but could use some convincing for one or...

JamesB2229
replies: 8 views: 375

Unidyne III just died on me. Have: 57 421 (new, vintage) M201 EV635a MD441 i5 e906 Any other dynamics for up close...

gravyface
replies: 14 views: 287
jazzcabbage 4 hours ago

It’s all in the title. I see Holland. I see green. I see what might be 12ax7... but could be 12au7. Any thoughts? Would be...

andrew montreal
replies: 1 views: 63

I have nice mains, but they fall off around 52hz. I’m interested in adding a secondary reference, mainly for checking the low...

LeoRapture
replies: 3 views: 249
N1Greg 6 hours ago

I have an old pair of studio monitors. They don't sell replacement parts for them anymore, so im trying to do my best to...

play.exe
replies: 13 views: 399
Xnr 6 hours ago

Hey guys, does anyone have 1084 eqs (clones or the OG) and uses them for more than just tracking? I built a pair of 1073...

ChayaFFM
replies: 0 views: 73
ChayaFFM 6 hours ago

Hi I am willing to invest in one multiband comp to give it a try on busses or master. I could get one of these 2 for almost...

Le Larron
replies: 10 views: 1,443
jontornblom 7 hours ago

These look great. Anyone have experience with one?...

Retouch
replies: 0 views: 84
Retouch 7 hours ago

I have u47 (clone, ef800) that is so, so hissy when first heating up, but if I go do something for at least hour or more, it gets...

Carabinerx
replies: 10 views: 383
Drumsound 8 hours ago
replies: 2,140 views: 181,390
Drumsound 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
timmers 8 hours ago

Neumann's lawyers must stay pretty busy (or soon will be) with this kind of stuff going on. This is the most blatant I've seen...

Rob Coates
replies: 36 views: 1,254
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Hi all! I've in vain tried to find any pedal, and now since NAMM presented both new Strymons and Eventides Blackhole, the thing...

Honch
replies: 1 views: 97
pencilextremist 9 hours ago

Dear all, If anyone can offer me any advice on this, it would be greatly appreciated. I am a professional classical cellist...

Ashman777
replies: 22 views: 856
pencilextremist 9 hours ago

Over labor day weekend I moved my studio into a new location. Yesterday when I fired my board up for the first time since the...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 23 views: 729
HeadlessDinosaur 10 hours ago

Bought used on Reverb. He didn't double box and didn't have all the structural styrofoam inplace so the boxes arrived torn,...

CrankyChris
replies: 0 views: 83
CrankyChris 10 hours ago

Just landed in my studio and hot off the production line is a Cranborne Audio EC2. Seems like it's worthy of its own...

James Lehmann
replies: 0 views: 70
James Lehmann 11 hours ago

Hi, I am interested in getting a Yamaha AG06 USB mixer to replace my current Presonus AudioBox USB 96 interface so that I can...

Arkforest
replies: 0 views: 67
Arkforest 13 hours ago

Since my Neutron app can not work with FL studio nor ableton simultaniously, tested on 2 different PCs, I need to find an...

Danny909
replies: 2 views: 108
Danny909 13 hours ago

Hi, Does anyone have any experience of this product? I was looking at picking up a multitrack recorder that could also...

Olkenny
replies: 3 views: 653
Dr.Newcenstein 13 hours ago

Hey everyone! I've had a Baby Bottle for over 10 years now and I still absolutely love this microphone! Over the years though,...

BORNintoMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 86
BORNintoMUSIC 13 hours ago

I have a pair of AKG 451 EB's. I bought a Blue B6 off ebay and it screwed onto the AKG. Sounded great although I think I might...

stellar
replies: 6 views: 2,247
Andresound 15 hours ago

Hi all The inital plan after getting the SSL SiX, was to add Elysia Xfilter + Xpressor. Heard every demo online and decided...

sensationblack
replies: 14 views: 956
indrasnet 15 hours ago

Anyone compared the two? Warm Audio 87 or Roswell k87 Thanx for help Vocals only... -mike :)

MichaelDroste
replies: 7 views: 236
Whoopysnorp 16 hours ago

I just released the first single from my next record today. I used a '60s RCA 77DX into an AEA RPQ500 for the lead vocal track,...

Kroc
replies: 8 views: 228
swafford 16 hours ago

Hi folks! I am doing some research project for this particular recording (setup, microphones, signal chain, monitoring...

JohnClinton
replies: 2 views: 226
dsl 16 hours ago

This is odd. Please help or confirm I'm not losing my mind! Recently i bought 2x krk rokit monitors for use in my mew wfh...

MINISTRYPM
replies: 12 views: 204
Quetz 16 hours ago

I have boxes of these and we all know they don't sound hifi but work great for tracking. Just picked up newer pair and they...

orange
replies: 0 views: 89
orange 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search