The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 107 views: 11,470
johannburkard 1 day ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an earlier thread on the Advanced Audio CM48T, I apologize if this thread is redundant... I...

ep77
replies: 25 views: 3,333
haysonics 24 minutes ago

Especially if they actually own the gear! At the very least we should be aware of the... Mere ownership effect The mere...

camomiletea
replies: 4 views: 146
deedeeyeah 27 minutes ago

Hi, Just got my S5000 out of storage and the screen is quite washed out. I know the S1000-3000XL range suffered from dthe...

Kola
replies: 1 views: 259
Kola 50 minutes ago

Imagine a nightmare, where you have to sell your Bricasti M7. What would you do to reduce the pain? Is there anything in the...

Arseny
replies: 39 views: 4,609
qslprod 1 hour ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,195 views: 139,572
Lud 1 hour ago

I've asked this at the bottom of an old thread before, but I've narrowed down my applications, so I thought I would re-ask it in...

Glo
replies: 19 views: 3,520
Scoox 2 hours ago

Hi, I recently bought a Rode NT1-A microphone from Amazon AU, shipped and sold by Amazon, and when recording with it, I noticed...

RodeRabbit
replies: 1 views: 96
Mordae 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I rent equipment from this place in LA. I usually get the avalon 737 with the U87 and have always plugged it into...

Zman4700
replies: 0 views: 79
Zman4700 3 hours ago

I have an U87Ai paired with Avalon M5. Sometimes it sounds good, big, smooth. Other times I hate it. It is a bright and very...

Bmtblader
replies: 4 views: 838
hello people 3 hours ago

Hope somone can help. Lets assume I had a midi controller keyboard connected to an interface which is then connected to a DAW...

kilmainham
replies: 14 views: 540
stixstudios 3 hours ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 30 views: 1,991
Chris Townsend 3 hours ago

Anyone know specifics on the equipment Eddy Offord used for recording the classic Yes albums Fragile and Close To The Edge, as...

tronnyjenkins
replies: 21 views: 3,346
Dr. Mordo 3 hours ago

Looking for suggestions for some SDC mics to consider that would work on voiceover. I currently have Oktava MK-012s...

Dohreetoh
replies: 15 views: 413
Dohreetoh 4 hours ago

I'm going to a nearby studio in a few weeks with a local group. They all want to record together. I know that they should have...

Lynii
replies: 20 views: 547
allstar 4 hours ago

Is there something like this below for TRS in the wild? Cabling is not an option in this particular case or I'd build it....

jazzcabbage
replies: 3 views: 574
DistortingJack 5 hours ago

I am in the market for a versatile microphone in the sub $700 range. I'll be mostly recording acoustic guitar, xylophone, and...

frenchji
replies: 3 views: 515
Bushman 5 hours ago

Reading around on here, there are some mics where once you've got them, you'll keep them forever. So, I thought we could put the...

chris661
replies: 61 views: 3,173
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Just refurbished a 1972 Fender Rhodes Stage 73 MK1, and had it serviced for voice/tune by a great tech. I'm currently playing it...

erleichda
replies: 9 views: 522
mcsharp 5 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 277 views: 5,866
LettingDaysGoBy 6 hours ago

any ideas? looking for a smooth distortion i can really dial in. something budget friendly of course. thanks!

robotchicken
replies: 125 views: 6,413
chinesewhiteman 6 hours ago

After using Waves GTR3 for past couple years, I downloaded demos of three amp simulators (Amplitube 3, Softube vintage Amp Room,...

oprema
replies: 32 views: 19,836
lossleader 6 hours ago

Has anyone tried using the Drawmer 1978 on the 2 bus? If so, what is your experience with it. Like it or no and why?

Rockinrob
replies: 33 views: 15,562
warlordpriest 8 hours ago

I understand if you have a business and need to advertise. But is it really that smart to post pictures of your home...

drockfresh
replies: 8 views: 359
hello people 8 hours ago

As I recently brought up in a another thread (with an embarrassing outcome), I've been on a quest to find the ideal overhead...

Peter Craft
replies: 22 views: 1,045
Peter Craft 8 hours ago

I'm trying to experiment however I can with reducing sibilance in my vocal recordings, both by singing with less sibilance of...

kev1n28
replies: 6 views: 461
vernier 9 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,708 views: 247,109
monkeyxx 10 hours ago

Thinking of making an investment into a U67 reissue. Primary uses would be Vocals (Female and Male), Acoustic Guitar and Electric...

mikoo69
replies: 46 views: 2,312
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

I prefer to sum electric guitar mics on the way to PT, it keeps sessions organized, minimizes tracks, and I simply prefer to make...

MikeRL
replies: 10 views: 628
shmuelyosef 10 hours ago

I'm looking into upgrading my converters and am wondering if the new RME ADI-2 DAC would be a good choice. Right now I'm using...

gerhardw
replies: 4 views: 1,221
johannburkard 11 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,668 views: 270,984
boneshowell 12 hours ago

Hi guys. I've had a WEM Copicat (MKIV) for about a year and it's fantastic. But the last time I turned it on, you no longer get...

jamessullivan
replies: 3 views: 469
junkshop 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
hello people 12 hours ago
Y0UNG M00N 12 hours ago

Hi I'm struggling here to get the most out of my Allen & Heath WZ4:16:2 (with USB-card) in the studio. (Since I'm dyslectic...

T11
replies: 4 views: 3,340
Wayne 13 hours ago

Hi, I have been singing neofolk tunes at home with a bass voice, accompanied by my Taylor acoustic 12-string, but have never...

Chziime
replies: 8 views: 549
Wayne 14 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,978 views: 337,904
minusdb 14 hours ago
Avos88 15 hours ago

Hi y'all, I've been building a 'bedroom' studio and am looking for a mic now. Yes, I have treated my room with roxul panels I've...

jaguarguitar
replies: 17 views: 604
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

I love studios, they all leave an impression. Here's some I recorded in, including a couple I mixed the project as...

vernier
replies: 2 views: 499
vernier 17 hours ago

Hey gang! First post here. I've been recording at home for years and now, and slowly building up my arsenal. My band is...

tee_horse
replies: 23 views: 717
jdier 17 hours ago

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum so please allow how stupid i may sound. I am fairly new to the mixing game but i...

OL1BAR
replies: 0 views: 218
OL1BAR 17 hours ago

HI Guys, I had pair of Adam which i returned so now i am looking at the Lyd7 And Aps Klasik i never heard the Klasik but i did...

lacnadon
replies: 9 views: 1,648
pqu4d 17 hours ago

Hello friends and strangers. Does anyone have experience (successful experience) distributing through DistroKid? I thought the...

PeckEffect
replies: 11 views: 855
PeckEffect 17 hours ago

How about now, anybody compare these two side by side? I've heard a few comparisons to other speakers. I have read about the...

Jonk
replies: 0 views: 380
Jonk 18 hours ago

Hello everyone, First of all, thank you to anyone who takes the time to read and/or reply to my post here. I appreciate the...

abovetheclouds
replies: 0 views: 246
abovetheclouds 18 hours ago

Hey guys! :) Currently I have some money left and of course I want to invest it in gear instead of saving it. :lol: Now I was...

lolomo
replies: 3 views: 266
johannburkard 18 hours ago

Hi! I'm interested in buying a portable keyboard with weighted keys. I'm in love with the Nord Electro 6 HP, but it's just too...

Carl Sol
replies: 0 views: 362
Carl Sol 18 hours ago

Hi. I been recording some vocals with a singer for a couple of times. And I used an Sm7b into a radial cube 500-chassi with...

mattias78
replies: 4 views: 364
mattias78 18 hours ago

OK so I need a second pair of phones and see Pro Audio Star is blowing these out for $70-..... I have ATH50's which I love but...

ardis
replies: 0 views: 357
ardis 18 hours ago

Hello everyone, I bought this VestaFire RV-11 Ambience Reverb off Ebay some years ago. I can't seem to find any information...

thezebralad
replies: 2 views: 1,693
the fxs 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search