The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm visiting the IBC (International Broadcasting Conference) in Amsterdam this year, in search for some cool gear. I'll post some...

Reptil
replies: 21 views: 650
Reptil 22 minutes ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 664 views: 42,934
Bob Ross 36 minutes ago
replies: 61 views: 1,713
Chevron 38 minutes ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 270 views: 21,256
mkdvb 58 minutes ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 537 views: 102,185
Hierofonix 1 hour ago

Dear Gearslutz, This is my first post so please do let me know if it's not in the right place! So - I just brought a second...

jacobman
replies: 4 views: 357
Amsoily 1 hour ago

Just got an e-mail about these. Curious as to how it changed, since I have a Mix Pre 6M and use it as my studio recorder. I...

ardis
replies: 3 views: 649
The Press Desk 1 hour ago

I've tried to be a diligent newbie and researched the archives, etc. But I can find very little in the way of shootouts from all...

BubbaDutch
replies: 7 views: 4,257
jobbergasted 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,772 views: 302,819
mutetourettes 1 hour ago

I’m using the Waves SSL bus comp on every mix and love the sound, should I bother to get the SSL bus comp 500 series? Would I...

erike123
replies: 20 views: 1,173
crille_mannen 2 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,255 views: 917,054
Aleksandr 2 hours ago

I saw many of you have picked up monitors due to a "great deal". I have to say it is very reasonable. Since most (if...

SeanLX
replies: 0 views: 72
SeanLX 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 25 views: 837
Skamm Goodiez 2 hours ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 245 views: 6,891
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

On their website - Chameleon Labs TS-1 Small Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone It says the price is $395. Where do I buy it at...

roderick
replies: 6 views: 803
kla234 3 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 192 views: 4,446
konkon 3 hours ago

We recently moved into an old recording studio that has 4 feet of isolation between tracking room and the control room. The...

MariusPerron
replies: 18 views: 1,861
John Caf 4 hours ago

Hey anyone have experience with the Peluso 414, and the new AKG 414 XLS version? Thinking of getting one or the other and...

noisebleed
replies: 12 views: 643
cheu78 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
tulanebg 5 hours ago

I am recording a deluxe reverb at a home studio volume with an sm57. However, I am interested in the sound of Albini's guitar...

SpookSound
replies: 22 views: 870
JulenJVM 5 hours ago

So I am interested in the vintage maker little one 8. I like the idea of having an passive analog summing and using my different...

dustinkay
replies: 6 views: 304
Bushman 5 hours ago

Looking for an affordable cassette deck for digitizing a lot of old cassette recordings. Figured I might get a new one for less...

RobLewis
replies: 1 views: 348
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Just checking to see if any one has compared the Radial along with the Hardy Twin Servo's - Thanks

gravymanstan
replies: 9 views: 1,164
monkeyxx 6 hours ago

Hey everyone, i though it would be fun to list your top 10 favorite preamps....with 10 being your least favorite and 1 being the...

etrella
replies: 117 views: 43,196
homespunaudio 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Murky Waters 10 hours ago

I recently got a M80 and Ive read that the guitar center models have cheap trannys so they could sell them at a cheaper price. I...

mikeyrad
replies: 0 views: 336
mikeyrad 11 hours ago

Guys I'm looking for a desktop pc speaker setup to be used for music games and movies. I've been using Hi-Fi speakers for...

drummerdimitri
replies: 25 views: 1,160
JoshuaE 11 hours ago

I've seen a few threads about the Focal Spirit Pro's - mostly they are about the breaking band issue (I'm on my second pair,...

project_c
replies: 4 views: 329
pentagon 12 hours ago

Not all that familiar with electret condenser technology. The KSM32 has it although is also be powered by phantom 48v. Here's...

thenoodle
replies: 15 views: 3,250
triggerhorizon 13 hours ago

Hi - has anyone experienced this problem with a Focusrite Clarett8 pre or any other comparable audio interface. I recently...

The Flying Man
replies: 3 views: 571
The Flying Man 13 hours ago

I found this on the TransAudioGroup website: The TS-1 MKII is a small diaphragm tube condenser microphone, unique in design (by...

tapehiss
replies: 35 views: 11,208
scrubbel 13 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,381 views: 2,510,035
Unclenny 13 hours ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 9 views: 605
Fhorn88 16 hours ago

I have an honest question that I don’t know the answer to, so please respond in the spirit intended. Could the biggest factor...

Woodwindy
replies: 421 views: 11,817
Musiclab 16 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 28 views: 1,341
DSwaltz 16 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,259 views: 118,584
Frankie Mumbles 16 hours ago

After stellar reviews on all of these, not much buzz about these on here recently. Anyone have any thoughts on why one would...

fromthepuggle
replies: 1 views: 582
Earcatcher 17 hours ago

Hi guys! At the moment I am looking for a dedicated 8/16 channel ADAT option for my TR 909. I dont have any room left for a...

neoking
replies: 0 views: 433
neoking 17 hours ago

Hello, I'm sorry that this is a total newb question and I've read the user manual and several similar posts, but I don't...

Paint
replies: 2 views: 428
tedtan 17 hours ago

Lipinski l707 for music production, what do you think?

Luke Skywalker
replies: 1 views: 436
Luke Skywalker 17 hours ago

Any Quantum users able to shed some light on this? The Quantum has a main stereo out and eight individual outs. The...

Chriscowie
replies: 2 views: 301
Chriscowie 18 hours ago

(or 7m x 6.4m for us lot bumpkin) Recently redesigned my room with a pseudo soffit approach to my monitor positioning (as...

Szorn
replies: 0 views: 300
Szorn 19 hours ago

Hi, I got a pretty good deal and purchased both of these amps. I'm going to power the new Auratone Soundcubes with one of...

Mark1353
replies: 21 views: 7,391
R2Mix2 19 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to add another preamp channel in my studio and an EQ for subtle mixing and tracking. I currently have a Warm...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 649
tymish 19 hours ago

The winner is us ;) Two very interesting and innovative products that could reshape the entire way that we record sound for many...

Squawk
replies: 45 views: 23,338
stonelark 19 hours ago

I'm curious, does it matter which settings I use? my mic pre or interface. I have a Robbie mic pre and a Yamaha/Steinberg...

replies: 1 views: 543
standup 20 hours ago

M version 5.1 is first generation and then , M series . Did you know what is other different . I know just 5.1 system and...

toofanstudio
replies: 0 views: 484
toofanstudio 20 hours ago

Hello, I have a Behringer UMC1820 and I want to buy an Audient id22 to connect my Behringer interface via ADAT (using the...

alphajos
replies: 1 views: 301
Pollo 20 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 127 views: 11,492
hebjam 21 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 597 views: 201,004
dinococcus 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search