The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 41 views: 3,569
Drumsound 8 hours ago

My new Adam A8X's just arrived, and on Adam's website they recommend at least one week for burn-in, using music of different...

Sargaroth
replies: 105 views: 31,124
deedeeyeah 2 minutes ago

I have a Mackie Blackjack audio interface that I travel with and it's perfect for my needs. However, given it wasn't as popular...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 0 views: 1
Mushy Mushy 4 minutes ago

Anyone using (or have used) Tony Faulkner’s phased array technique(two bi-directional mics placed parallel to each other and 20...

wildplum
replies: 10 views: 257
deedeeyeah 20 minutes ago

i'm curious why someone use trhee mic for over.....a couple for stereo images and an other in the middle mono?and how do you use...

mildav
replies: 8 views: 1,196
deedeeyeah 35 minutes ago

I have a few Beyer MC930s, which I like very much. I'd like to add a figure-of-8 mic of similar quality and price. I'm open to...

chris661
replies: 16 views: 517
chris661 48 minutes ago

Does anyone have any info on which guitars and amps (or amp sims) Dr. Luke tend to use?

erike123
replies: 4 views: 253
erike123 1 hour ago

Henlo all. i have been kindly gifted a Tascam 388 so am in the process of restoring it with the old man, who likes to tinker with...

danDNA
replies: 2 views: 136
dlmorley 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,925 views: 327,932
MarcusK 1 hour ago

Dear good people, Classical composer here new to studio recordings... I love this...

Hbn
replies: 3 views: 108
Hbn 1 hour ago

Im thinking about Modding my Soundcraft Board. I am trying to decide what company to go with Audio Upgrades or Creation Audio...

hubercraft
replies: 11 views: 5,539
Will The Weirdo 1 hour ago

I need to add a gear for last mix bus print to my computer with this parameter : 1. Just 2 analog in and 1 AES out 2. + 24dbu 3....

toofanstudio
replies: 3 views: 136
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

I heard Command Studios England in 1972 was inside of a theater.Would anyone know the gear that was in there?My guess it was a...

carlheinz
replies: 8 views: 4,399
Radardoug 1 hour ago

have the chance to score this mic for 1500$ is is worth the upgrade? currently using a project c3. i been reading the neumans...

MPC_MAN
replies: 12 views: 288
Podgorny 2 hours ago

Hello, The SSL SiX has become interesting to a lot of people for its affordability, features, and sound quality. But it's only...

gearstudent
replies: 11 views: 574
elephantpants 2 hours ago

I love this little mixer so far, but I have a problem: I get a lot of distortion with the channel comp of the SSL SiX....

DirkP
replies: 1 views: 555

Since I discovered its existence the SiX is the heart of my little setup and I just love it! But as already mentioned in the...

Its Mork
replies: 24 views: 932

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,174 views: 133,342
elephantpants 3 hours ago

So I am wondering what to do and would like some opinions if anyone has been through a similar situation. I bought a used BSS...

konkon
replies: 2 views: 119
konkon 3 hours ago

Hi all- I would like to try to get my recordings (just drums, no other instruments), sounding like the classic Elvin Jones...

dwdjmu
replies: 38 views: 1,045
lucasanything 3 hours ago

Hello friends, I wanted to post here to see if anyone had any experience solving an issue I'm running into with my Symphony...

S&BSound89
replies: 0 views: 64
S&BSound89 4 hours ago

I recently bought an Apogee Symphony with an Analog 8X8 card. It blares what sounds like full scale white noise out of the...

camadair
replies: 4 views: 581
S&BSound89 4 hours ago

I've been praying for the funds to get a pair of Barefoot MicroMain 35s (LOL). I'm sure most of you know how painful that price...

Keyplayer
replies: 58 views: 12,412
Solic 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
goobersezhey 4 hours ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 200 views: 22,478
adumbfish 5 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 56 views: 7,493
kwazi 5 hours ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 150 views: 24,893
Brian M. Boykin 6 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,429 views: 2,526,151
Derp 6 hours ago

The Apollo's Hi-Z operates in Unison mode and change impedance to match the amp sim you are using. This is supposed to make it...

mike vee
replies: 0 views: 61
mike vee 6 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 144 views: 15,010
lucasanything 6 hours ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 68 views: 2,099
Philter 6 hours ago

Hi guys, can you shed some light onto what this noise may indicate? It comes from my DBX 165 compressor when engaged (totally...

iipeacefrog
replies: 0 views: 64
iipeacefrog 7 hours ago

With so many options popping up over the years it is becoming hard to keep track of all the great clones out there. What are your...

carlosdanger
replies: 56 views: 4,614
chessparov2.0 7 hours ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 92 views: 12,578
sleepyhollos 8 hours ago

So, I'm interested in getting the KT-2A & KT-76 but upon visiting their website, it seems getting in touch with them seems...

MisterCrayle
replies: 6 views: 368
sleepyhollos 8 hours ago

So I rigged up both my Juno-6 (Tubbotec Mod) and my Prophet 600 (Gigli Mod) to play from the same controller out of Ableton. It...

dwbkeys
replies: 2 views: 98
dwbkeys 8 hours ago

Recently purchased a D12e off of Ebay - good price - minor hairline cracks on the plastic ring - which i chose to remedy with...

hobson
replies: 15 views: 6,838
blackeye 9 hours ago

I am owning a pair of JBL LSR 305. They are good, but somehow they lack clear sound in my opinion. Bass takes too much space in...

otherworld1
replies: 0 views: 92
otherworld1 9 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,529 views: 254,894
Doc Mixwell 9 hours ago

There have been 2 posts that roughly deal with this subject, I have posted a reply on one of those discussions (and have pasted...

rbbrchckn
replies: 4 views: 269
lobsterinn 10 hours ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 123 views: 7,446
Gutz 11 hours ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 191 views: 6,023
vincentvangogo 11 hours ago

I haven't owned all the 1176 revs, and would love to invest in a new one, with the tonality of its distortion in mind. So what...

undermind
replies: 3 views: 288
Wiggy Neve Slut 12 hours ago

Hi everyone I was wondering if someone can help me. I borrowed this SDE-1000 delay from a friend and hooked it up to my UAD...

barneyfresh
replies: 3 views: 332
OlavB 12 hours ago

Hello Everyone! I recently was given the opportunity to clean out an old studio that hasn't been touched in over 30 years! I am...

OingoBoingo91
replies: 4 views: 385
OHM GHOST 12 hours ago

Hey! I'm looking for a new microphone, currently I'm using the Audio Technica ATM710 & the Steinberg Ci1 as interface. But I...

chuchu
replies: 6 views: 296
standup 12 hours ago

So, I've got a full SCA rack with some N72's, A12's and C80's. I just finished recording a full blues/rock album, and ended up...

Corium_AZ
replies: 8 views: 416
Corium_AZ 13 hours ago

Both mics are NT1 Rode... Why do their membranes look so different? One has dots and the other not.

AlanWalk
replies: 16 views: 515
Bstapper 13 hours ago

Looking for an affordable solution for OH and other recording tasks. Just learned that the KSM32’s use an electret capsule. Has...

rdsyo
replies: 2 views: 239
Unclenny 13 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 184 views: 17,129
Trebor75 14 hours ago

Hi all So I'm picking up a Dangerous Convert AD+ this week and I'm going to use it as master clock as replacement for a Black...

Seamus O' Bottle
replies: 2 views: 140
Seamus O' Bottle 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search