The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 278
Views: 278
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've searched this and other threads extensively, and have looked at both the manual, and the Parameter guide, AND videos, and I...

spdrcr2
replies: 1 views: 2
Cpl. Punishment 3 minutes ago

Hey guys..Hope everyone is doing well rockout Im currently using a BF pro.I went from UR44 and im really happy about the...

RuZza
replies: 9 views: 64
mando1 4 minutes ago
replies: 2,247 views: 190,625
Ward Pike 12 minutes ago

Hey everyone! I have some great, boutique preamps (Neve, Api, etc) but I am looking for a good 8 channel mic/line pre that is...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 23 views: 607
Aural Endeavors 20 minutes ago

I've been assuming I'd get Output Platform at some point but the lack of support for larger, heavier 88note keyboards (eg....

davec30
replies: 6 views: 1,156
loopy 21 minutes ago

I don't know if this is the right forum section, but I'm looking for a good book (for adults) on learning how to play keyboards....

rhythmcomposer
replies: 3 views: 164
kennybro 35 minutes ago

I do my recordings in the garage or bedroom (both untreated). I want to get as clean a sound as I can. I was wondering if anyone...

ty45
replies: 8 views: 238
theglow 52 minutes ago

Hi! I got a pair of Presonus Eris E8 XT this week for mixing modern pop / deep house / pop-rock music and very pleased with them....

dmpol18
replies: 0 views: 17
dmpol18 54 minutes ago

When using the AEA r88 in mid-side, one has to rotate the microphone 45 degrees from the logo center facing position. Which way...

rvol
replies: 0 views: 26
rvol 1 hour ago

soundrick
replies: 9 views: 243
Quetz 1 hour ago

Hi I recently tried an new pair of 67's and I really liked the mics. I had never tried 67's before and for me it was a great...

bokaasen
replies: 5 views: 157
crille_mannen 1 hour ago

Would appreciate your thoughts. Selling SSL FUSION- deciding on 1. Rupert Neve Portico II Master Buss or 2. Rupert Neve...

shamanrock
replies: 0 views: 48
shamanrock 1 hour ago

Hey Everyone, I was hoping some of you may be able to help me out. Basically, I've been doing more and more mixing on my...

noah330
replies: 28 views: 657
subspace 2 hours ago

Hey guys rockout Im in the market for a vocal mic under around 700$ or 800$. I know..I KNOW...there are plenty of threads...

RuZza
replies: 0 views: 52
RuZza 2 hours ago

I'm glad I got the Soyuz Launcher. Although on my voice, I later realized it was best used selectively. (Didn't always need...

chessparov2.0
replies: 15 views: 363
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

Wondering if there are any contemporary dedicated HPF and LPF hardware pieces. Something similar to the old Pultec filter unit....

brothertony
replies: 14 views: 1,738
theglow 2 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 412 views: 39,704
scorpiwoman 2 hours ago

Nope - not the funky drummer or even the exploding drummer... this is a question about the sticky drummer! :cowbell: We've all...

James Lehmann
replies: 19 views: 511
Peller 2 hours ago

Hey there guys I'm just now facing a phase problem with my bass track. I recorded a DI track with my bass, which I then...

SiF Power
replies: 20 views: 345
andersmv 3 hours ago

It seems like centuries ago, but 15 years ago, i DESPERATELY wanted a Mackie D8B, but i could never afford one. Here we are in...

ft13
replies: 27 views: 16,581
Roland1210 4 hours ago

Hi all, Am in to music production, working on my own Electronic Music and Music Composition. I currently have 2 Desktop PC...

sharath83
replies: 0 views: 73
sharath83 5 hours ago

Hello dear slutz. Sooner or later I want to upgrade my conversion from the current EMU0404 USB. Budget ain't huge and I have...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 10 views: 358
BIG BUDDHA 5 hours ago

Hey there, my first Post here in the forum. Looking to add an analog desk to my home studio setup, found nice offers to...

A_ST
replies: 4 views: 180
nstu 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,168 views: 1,089,415
SPORT 5 hours ago

I just got a Culture Vulture, and let me say, I'm pretty damn impressed. I'd read a ton of forum posts about this unit, and most...

fromthepuggle
replies: 5 views: 1,062
rypalm 6 hours ago

Hi So I've been recording vocals and acoustic guitars with my u87 for a while now and would like to start recording those same...

meymia
replies: 3 views: 139
SonorPhonic 6 hours ago

Does anyone have any experience/information on these units? We inherited one but it's not working. No schematics, and the circuit...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 6 views: 1,937
Gabriele 8 hours ago

Hi All - It's a sad old story that begins with "a friend of mine............." :-) .............has a band -...

zydeceltico
replies: 58 views: 1,855
Mordae 9 hours ago

Hi everybody, I am slowly improving my home studio (1 piece at a time) and with the recent death of my entry level A.R.T. pre,...

Doc7string
replies: 22 views: 4,510
The Warmth 9 hours ago

Hello, Due to budget constraints I'm still using a Digi 002 (upgraded to Digi 003 firmware) with an old Behringer Ultragain...

Nah
replies: 1 views: 113
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

Hey guys. I'm gonna be dropping a solid amount of money on a new microphone soon. I'm primarily going to be recording pop/rnb...

dannydawiz
replies: 13 views: 4,035
ABBA 9 hours ago

I’ve bought more and more stuff for my home studio and I think it is at a point where it is causing additional stress just to...

once a roadie
replies: 10 views: 349
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago

I've been trying to place my overheads with the center line being an artificial line bisecting the kick and snare. I've had...

gravyface
replies: 20 views: 329
over-man 9 hours ago

hi slutz, here is my rack, in this order: Neve mbp - COG sontec clone w / transformers - SB - Tklizer 2 - Bettermaker mastering...

Araz
replies: 7 views: 334
Bushman 11 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 573 views: 35,103
Tahoebrian5 12 hours ago

Hi, after searching for answers on the internet i could not find anything clear ... so i decided to ask real professionals this....

joungle
replies: 7 views: 300
over-man 13 hours ago

Did anyone notice the recent price increase in the SH Dual Vandergraph? I just purchased one 3 weeks ago and the going price...

Rednose
replies: 2 views: 212
NathanEldred 13 hours ago

For some reason.my ATH m50's are playing in mono only. I assume something must be shorting out somewhere inside. Has anyone else...

pw2005
replies: 4 views: 2,971
over-man 13 hours ago

I'm curious. I can't find a review of it anywhere so I'm seeking out the observations of people who have actually used one....

naked-puritan
replies: 3 views: 3,498
RightOnRome 13 hours ago

Hi! Quick question here regarding the spl dynamaxx. I like to track things squeaky clean using grace pres into a mytek converter...

ionian
replies: 15 views: 8,196
RightOnRome 13 hours ago

I just watched the weak and powerless breakdown by rick beato on youtube. It sounds really dry but you can tell they either used...

OBOYO
replies: 3 views: 140
Whatever 14 hours ago

What is the difference between their M160, M260 and M500? thanks

fuzzface777
replies: 127 views: 77,905
szyam 15 hours ago

Hey guys, Does my mix sound distorted to...

jgmusic
replies: 15 views: 558
jgmusic 16 hours ago

maybe an owner of this unit can chime in. i know the Korg GR-1 spring reverb has stereo ins and outs...but i'm wondering: if...

ghetto3jon
replies: 4 views: 3,501
matucha 17 hours ago

Hi, I'm thinking of expanding my inputs and outputs by 8 each, which obviously leads to me looking at the range of 8 channel...

feicipet
replies: 3 views: 175
feicipet 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Broth3rz 18 hours ago

Hello! I'm right now writing up an upgrade plan for my home studio to make it more high end and allow me to mix more...

Max822
replies: 7 views: 245
Bushman 19 hours ago

Hey all, I'm a musical theater sound designer and I'm looking to create a low-budget setup at home to mix multitracks from...

tinlyer
replies: 3 views: 227
bowzin 20 hours ago

Does anyone have any info on how Ken Scott recorded Narada on this record? Beastly drum sound. Doesn't sound as close as Birds of...

Poopypants
replies: 0 views: 107
Poopypants 20 hours ago

hey there fellow slutz, I'm looking for recommendations for techs in the EU who know their way around Oberheim DXs, any help...

uijui
replies: 3 views: 202
uijui 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search