The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 102
Views: 102
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Everyone, I was hoping some of you may be able to help me out. Basically, I've been doing more and more mixing on my...

noah330
replies: 16 views: 444
Enarht 5 minutes ago

maybe an owner of this unit can chime in. i know the Korg GR-1 spring reverb has stereo ins and outs...but i'm wondering: if...

ghetto3jon
replies: 4 views: 3,482
matucha 19 minutes ago

Hey there guys I'm just now facing a phase problem with my bass track. I recorded a DI track with my bass, which I then...

SiF Power
replies: 17 views: 249
vernier 30 minutes ago

I've been trying to place my overheads with the center line being an artificial line bisecting the kick and snare. I've had...

gravyface
replies: 19 views: 244
MikeInOttawa 49 minutes ago

Hey guys. I'm gonna be dropping a solid amount of money on a new microphone soon. I'm primarily going to be recording pop/rnb...

dannydawiz
replies: 12 views: 3,962
chessparov2.0 49 minutes ago

Hi, I'm thinking of expanding my inputs and outputs by 8 each, which obviously leads to me looking at the range of 8 channel...

feicipet
replies: 3 views: 143
feicipet 1 hour ago

Hi So I've been recording vocals and acoustic guitars with my u87 for a while now and would like to start recording those same...

meymia
replies: 0 views: 37
meymia 1 hour ago

I'm glad I got the Soyuz Launcher. Although on my voice, I later realized it was best used selectively. (Didn't always need...

chessparov2.0
replies: 14 views: 305
weave 1 hour ago
replies: 0 views: 42
Broth3rz 1 hour ago

hi slutz, here is my rack, in this order: Neve mbp - COG sontec clone w / transformers - SB - Tklizer 2 - Bettermaker mastering...

Araz
replies: 5 views: 261
Bushman 2 hours ago

Hello! I'm right now writing up an upgrade plan for my home studio to make it more high end and allow me to mix more...

Max822
replies: 7 views: 218
Bushman 2 hours ago

Hey all, I'm a musical theater sound designer and I'm looking to create a low-budget setup at home to mix multitracks from...

tinlyer
replies: 3 views: 200
bowzin 3 hours ago

Does anyone have any info on how Ken Scott recorded Narada on this record? Beastly drum sound. Doesn't sound as close as Birds of...

Poopypants
replies: 0 views: 63
Poopypants 3 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 570 views: 34,956
Tahoebrian5 3 hours ago

hey there fellow slutz, I'm looking for recommendations for techs in the EU who know their way around Oberheim DXs, any help...

uijui
replies: 3 views: 189
uijui 3 hours ago

From what I've seen from CLA and Waves lately, my guess is they will be releasing some kind of FX send/return matrix plugin and...

Warp Drive
replies: 7 views: 503
bowzin 3 hours ago

I'm in Ireland (Europe) and thinking about buying Line Audio CM4 x 2. Will these microphones fit into the holders for Neumann...

maestro
replies: 0 views: 57
maestro 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a X32R however X32-Edit shows as being a legacy product. I'm concerned it won't be maintained...

delaforet
replies: 5 views: 149
facej 3 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,167 views: 1,089,040
DAH 3 hours ago

In the video below I give a high level overview of music production in my home studio. Any here who do this in a similar way in...

maartenl945
replies: 2 views: 136
maartenl945 4 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 411 views: 39,606
officialXYZ 4 hours ago

soundrick
replies: 8 views: 218
soundrick 4 hours ago

Good evening folks jkthtyrt I hope you all are well and happy during these mad times. I'm in the process of choosing my...

MP90
replies: 0 views: 62
MP90 5 hours ago

Hi, after searching for answers on the internet i could not find anything clear ... so i decided to ask real professionals this....

joungle
replies: 5 views: 263
joungle 5 hours ago

Looks like the Sony 7520s have been discontinued for some time. I've been using a pair for the last few years and like them. I'd...

ccg
replies: 3 views: 272
dirtROBOT 5 hours ago

Nope - not the funky drummer or even the exploding drummer... this is a question about the sticky drummer! :cowbell: We've all...

James Lehmann
replies: 12 views: 381
Cake 5 hours ago

Hey all. It's my first time posting on these forums, although I've visited many times through various Google searches, and it's...

Sean327
replies: 10 views: 36,351
carolcappetta 5 hours ago

Hi All - It's a sad old story that begins with "a friend of mine............." :-) .............has a band -...

zydeceltico
replies: 57 views: 1,792
andychamp 5 hours ago

I see a lot of studios have different vocal chains and sometimes they rent stuff like mics out. Can you get a mic or preamp from...

Circulate
replies: 18 views: 393
Circulate 5 hours ago

So, I've worked in dozens of studios over the years, and recently I've noticed that more and more of them are using the Hear...

benhallen
replies: 25 views: 6,839
Master_Splinter 6 hours ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 344 views: 11,788
joeq 6 hours ago

absolutly Love the hedd type 20 monitors. but would like a second set of monitors. to here my mix through a different system....

acupunk
replies: 1 views: 185
TJ99 6 hours ago

Hello all, I'm sure you've all seen this post a million times but I am looking for advice on what I would need to set up a...

ericp
replies: 1 views: 100
ericp 7 hours ago

Hey there, my first Post here in the forum. Looking to add an analog desk to my home studio setup, found nice offers to...

A_ST
replies: 3 views: 147
A_ST 7 hours ago

Picked up four Symetrix 4-channel SX-204 headphone amps. They sound terrific. There is nothing in the manual about what...

jimj3114
replies: 0 views: 68
jimj3114 7 hours ago
replies: 2,246 views: 190,571
RodrigoPandelo 8 hours ago

Hey guys, Does my mix sound distorted to...

jgmusic
replies: 14 views: 496
junkshop 9 hours ago

Hi, I just got my new Rode omni capsules NT45-O, and I would like to find out whether they match close enough, since these...

JGebauer
replies: 5 views: 148
JGebauer 11 hours ago

Hello Everyone I am seriously interested in building a pair of high end microphones and am looking for some guidance/support....

mamero
replies: 31 views: 31,226
Jerry Pbury 11 hours ago

So I recently bought an IZ Radar 24 classic and it sounds unlike anything I've heard before. So that's all great, however when...

The Recordingist
replies: 6 views: 170
The Recordingist 12 hours ago

I know that the zoom R8 is pretty low-fi in terms of recording equipment, but I've just started using it as an actual recorder (...

samgrahamynwa
replies: 6 views: 153
ambiguous signal 16 hours ago

There's, like, nothing out there on this mic. Not even reviews at the various retailers. So, with the rebate going on, I...

sizzlemeister
replies: 14 views: 7,884
Slava A 16 hours ago

I happened to be at the guitar center and this mic was for sale So I bought it for 800 bucks.. I own a Manley ref C which I...

Cokey30
replies: 17 views: 1,737
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Did anyone notice the recent price increase in the SH Dual Vandergraph? I just purchased one 3 weeks ago and the going price...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 107
Rednose 18 hours ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 292 views: 51,385
nomekop2000 18 hours ago

Hey I currently have the chance to upgrade my TLM 102 to a AKG C414 xlii for about 50-100€, do y’all think that’s...

ChrisK17
replies: 14 views: 648
psycho_monkey 20 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,706 views: 2,657,585
BudgetMC 20 hours ago

The old one, not the ATM63HE. I can't find any info, even in the old ads from 1985, only that Journey loved them, and they have...

bangbang
replies: 8 views: 1,841
Sircalhobz 21 hours ago

I do my recordings in the garage or bedroom (both untreated). I want to get as clean a sound as I can. I was wondering if anyone...

ty45
replies: 3 views: 180
Drumsound 22 hours ago

Hello, I've incorporated a a mamba XLR patchbay into my setup so I don't have to keep going around the back of my system to...

Clbraddock
replies: 2 views: 135
Clbraddock 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search