The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 428
Views: 428
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

and I didn't even realize it had happened until today. A couple of weeks ago, I decided to listen to every record in my vinyl...

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 285
joeq 1 minute ago

Hi, Gearslutzers Presently, I have a RME Fireface UCX/ADA-8200 combo to receive all what is audio related, the latter being...

cubic13
replies: 0 views: 1
cubic13 15 minutes ago

Howdy! So currently I am using my shure sm7b into a capi vp26 into a FMR RNLA. This is or vocals. I love this set up and I get...

Jawnwolff
replies: 13 views: 229
KabbySoundStudio 42 minutes ago

When using the AEA r88 in mid-side, one has to rotate the microphone 45 degrees from the logo center facing position. Which way...

rvol
replies: 2 views: 134
Oli_W 48 minutes ago

I'm looking to spice up my digital mixes with some analog flare and need to update my I/O so I can start adding hardware inserts...

saiwool
replies: 0 views: 14
saiwool 51 minutes ago

Hi So I've been recording vocals and acoustic guitars with my u87 for a while now and would like to start recording those same...

meymia
replies: 8 views: 231
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

Hello, I am looking to connect a pair of JBL 305P studio monitors directly to the new Retina MacBook Air. I was looking to use...

Glo
replies: 18 views: 6,375
SKCanada 1 hour ago

it took a lot of work but hopefully it will be an interactive museum one day but for now , the edifice at least , is safe

Sigma
replies: 3 views: 182
Ajavalon 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I recently purchased an SSL Six (mainly as a monitor station with a few nice routing and preamp/compressor extras) and...

ngregson
replies: 2 views: 384
79_Limited 5 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 577 views: 35,256
RGx2 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,169 views: 1,089,856
Ribbonmicguy 6 hours ago

Hey guys..Hope everyone is doing well rockout Im currently using a BF pro.I went from UR44 and im really happy about the...

RuZza
replies: 13 views: 205
Blaine Misner 7 hours ago

I’ve bought more and more stuff for my home studio and I think it is at a point where it is causing additional stress just to...

once a roadie
replies: 18 views: 513
vernier 7 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,707 views: 2,657,918
hellogoodbye 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Chase Orion 7 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I was hoping some of you may be able to help me out. Basically, I've been doing more and more mixing on my...

noah330
replies: 31 views: 815
noah330 7 hours ago

Hey all just got a shiny new v3 Mackie board and I think most is working fine except... I can’t get the computer audio to play...

AevumWinter
replies: 4 views: 509
kmacmexico 8 hours ago

Both are going through an Avalon 737 with light compression into my 003 rack input 5! Which one do you like more?

chrisinumerable
replies: 29 views: 23,343
Warren Duprey 8 hours ago

So I was wondering who else just uses a pair of bookshelfs for their primary monitors? My favorite monitors have been B & Ws...

Nanashi
replies: 20 views: 822
64gtoboy 8 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 415 views: 39,879
Piedpiper 8 hours ago

All, thank you for this awesome forum, I've gotten so much helpful info that I decided to join and soon, contribute. I am...

balancingbrody
replies: 2 views: 211
rbbrchckn 9 hours ago
replies: 2,252 views: 190,864
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

It would be so awesome if he could do a Q&A here.

nomoreflakes
replies: 1 views: 135
robotchicken 9 hours ago

I bought a TLM 103 not too long ago. It has a very smooth and clean and clear sound. Yeah a little sibilant but whatever......

Questionzs
replies: 12 views: 492
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

I banged my head on this issue for some time and want to get this on here for the archives for future knowledge. I read some...

JSt0rm
replies: 14 views: 7,671
Lunnar 10 hours ago

Hello, I have a question regarding my audio interface and if it is up to par with my microphone and pre-amp setup. Below is...

MrJT
replies: 1 views: 131
rbbrchckn 10 hours ago

Hi I recently tried an new pair of 67's and I really liked the mics. I had never tried 67's before and for me it was a great...

bokaasen
replies: 8 views: 303
JohnDrake 10 hours ago

Dear Slutz, help me spend my $$$$! Seriously... I could use some advice. I play with a live band doing mostly classic...

Brandon Kraemer
replies: 0 views: 92
Brandon Kraemer 10 hours ago

Hey guys, i was thinking a lot about a new mic and stuff after i finished treating my room, but i realized that i dont really...

RedFox300
replies: 0 views: 106
RedFox300 10 hours ago

Well to keep it short I own a tlm 103 and I wanted another microphone on the opposite end of the spectrum. I own a mxl 770 and...

musichead334
replies: 1 views: 147
Ty Ford 11 hours ago

Even more relevant in these times, I guess. I was just wondering if anyone by any chance was using ozone chambers to desinfect...

Odd-Arne
replies: 8 views: 447
Ty Ford 11 hours ago

Hello, firstly I have scoured the internet for this issue but haven't seemed to have found anything, so please point me to a...

jaacobrs
replies: 1 views: 181
Ty Ford 11 hours ago

Hey guys, I hope that you are all safe and well. I have a UAD Apollo 16 (thunderbolt 3 version) with 16 inputs and 16...

producerxtr
replies: 52 views: 1,280
NoEgo 13 hours ago

I just watched the weak and powerless breakdown by rick beato on youtube. It sounds really dry but you can tell they either used...

OBOYO
replies: 4 views: 207
Drumsound 13 hours ago

Hello! I'm right now writing up an upgrade plan for my home studio to make it more high end and allow me to mix more...

Max822
replies: 9 views: 307
jazzcabbage 13 hours ago

Hey guys. I'm gonna be dropping a solid amount of money on a new microphone soon. I'm primarily going to be recording pop/rnb...

dannydawiz
replies: 16 views: 4,102
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

I do my recordings in the garage or bedroom (both untreated). I want to get as clean a sound as I can. I was wondering if anyone...

ty45
replies: 9 views: 280
Drumsound 13 hours ago

I've searched this and other threads extensively, and have looked at both the manual, and the Parameter guide, AND videos, and I...

spdrcr2
replies: 4 views: 116
spdrcr2 14 hours ago

soundrick
replies: 10 views: 288
soundrick 14 hours ago

I don't know if this is the right forum section, but I'm looking for a good book (for adults) on learning how to play keyboards....

rhythmcomposer
replies: 4 views: 219
Terryrocks 14 hours ago

Hello dear slutz. Sooner or later I want to upgrade my conversion from the current EMU0404 USB. Budget ain't huge and I have...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 11 views: 412
kennybro 14 hours ago

Hey everyone! I have some great, boutique preamps (Neve, Api, etc) but I am looking for a good 8 channel mic/line pre that is...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 23 views: 656
Aural Endeavors 15 hours ago

I've been assuming I'd get Output Platform at some point but the lack of support for larger, heavier 88note keyboards (eg....

davec30
replies: 6 views: 1,180
loopy 15 hours ago

Hi! I got a pair of Presonus Eris E8 XT this week for mixing modern pop / deep house / pop-rock music and very pleased with them....

dmpol18
replies: 0 views: 100
dmpol18 15 hours ago

Would appreciate your thoughts. Selling SSL FUSION- deciding on 1. Rupert Neve Portico II Master Buss or 2. Rupert Neve...

shamanrock
replies: 0 views: 102
shamanrock 17 hours ago

Hey guys rockout Im in the market for a vocal mic under around 700$ or 800$. I know..I KNOW...there are plenty of threads...

RuZza
replies: 0 views: 246
RuZza 17 hours ago

I'm glad I got the Soyuz Launcher. Although on my voice, I later realized it was best used selectively. (Didn't always need...

chessparov2.0
replies: 15 views: 421
monkeyxx 17 hours ago

Wondering if there are any contemporary dedicated HPF and LPF hardware pieces. Something similar to the old Pultec filter unit....

brothertony
replies: 14 views: 1,767
theglow 17 hours ago

Nope - not the funky drummer or even the exploding drummer... this is a question about the sticky drummer! :cowbell: We've all...

James Lehmann
replies: 19 views: 558
Peller 17 hours ago

Hey there guys I'm just now facing a phase problem with my bass track. I recorded a DI track with my bass, which I then...

SiF Power
replies: 20 views: 372
andersmv 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search