The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 31 views: 2,658
GTRTony 17 minutes ago

Though hardly revolutionary, it bears repeating. Leave all your DAW faders, including returns and master at 0. Never touch...

DJ.Makosi
replies: 124 views: 3,639
mattiasnyc 4 minutes ago

Hey guys I usually do straight up rock music but I'm doing some songs for a pop rock girl singer and its primarily acoustic...

Stevedresser83
replies: 19 views: 1,782
hughshouse 12 minutes ago

Hey Fellas, I came across a bunch of mics this afternoon in Japan. There was an RCA BK5B for $1,500 (totally gorgeous with all...

BluegrassDan
replies: 8 views: 4,018
Sigma 26 minutes ago

I am trying to complete my small recording setup, am on a budget, and need a little advice. I am trying to decide about which...

pinkqwall
replies: 3 views: 193
kennybro 28 minutes ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 812 views: 20,485
Brent Hahn 30 minutes ago

I don't think this post has a proper forum, so this one seems to fit as well as any other. I'm about to release a series of jazz...

henryrobinett
replies: 13 views: 230
henryrobinett 31 minutes ago

Hi I have 2 cables I am trying to join together, its for a stereo connection so there are 3 wire in total I have twisted...

desperate dan
replies: 3 views: 100
kennybro 39 minutes ago

So, I've got a full SCA rack with some N72's, A12's and C80's. I just finished recording a full blues/rock album, and ended up...

Corium_AZ
replies: 2 views: 128
monkeyxx 49 minutes ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,162 views: 632,001
jwh1192 1 hour ago

I am having trouble picking out monitors even after countless searches, reviews, etc. I have found that Adam, Dynaudio, KRK and...

CRSO
replies: 7 views: 10,055
crocotone 1 hour ago

I have become so obsessed with the records that were made at the legendary but now defunct Caribou Ranch, that I wanted to add a...

metroplex
replies: 89 views: 15,871
axisdreamer 1 hour ago

Hi All, I recently purchased a pair of Amphion one 18 + AMP100 and I'm very happy with the setup except on the SUb / bass...

david_sxb
replies: 10 views: 1,263
DownSideUp 2 hours ago

For modern pop: Attack at 9:30 o'clock Release at 2:30 o'clock Gain reduction using the all-buttons-pressed overdrive...

andonwego
replies: 31 views: 21,315
Mister_gemz 2 hours ago

I do have instruments and a fast computer with DAW. Nothing else though... Parameters: - solve the lack of a mixer for both...

n13L5
replies: 5 views: 172
gravyface 2 hours ago

Hey, I have a pair of ATC scm50a for demoing. They are upgraded to SL. The amp is the old version. No adjustment screws, so...

mister m
replies: 1 views: 190
mister m 2 hours ago

I had forgotten that I had one of these stored away and came across it by accident whilst exploring a couple of boxes of 1990's...

Terry McInturff
replies: 24 views: 10,098
Scragend 4 hours ago

So, I'm finally choosing second mic for VO, but I also have a midi keyboard that I would like to include into my booth. I wanted...

garrywindshield
replies: 0 views: 95
garrywindshield 5 hours ago

i don't know if anyone is going to look in the thread i asked in ("fan disable or not"), so i thought i'd make a thread...

dysamoria
replies: 22 views: 1,182
RickD 5 hours ago

As mtr 90 thread, can we also have a thread for MX80 users on tips, finding spares, fault finding, sharing any ideas about the...

haystack
replies: 90 views: 8,523
dlmorley 5 hours ago

Couple threads with this comparison. Leaning towards the LYD-48 although I have no way to hear them. Currently using Neumann,...

terly
replies: 1 views: 143
terly 6 hours ago

Hi there. Ok, here's what happened. Brought home new interface. The kind that has a digitally controlled output amp. (Babyface)...

FarleyCZ
replies: 2 views: 149
jaddie 6 hours ago

Hi all, I'm looking for suggestions on a recording interface to use with a pair of Great River mic preamps. I've been using...

Almost Human
replies: 18 views: 464
Corium_AZ 6 hours ago

Hello, I`m quite a newbie when it comes to headphone gear. I had my HD650 for a couple of years and i thought i would...

Bipolarsmile
replies: 0 views: 130
Bipolarsmile 8 hours ago

Which mics are these?

liv4ree
replies: 4 views: 280
Matti 9 hours ago

So, I may be going the 500-series route (though I've not had any 500-series gear thus far). If I do, I'd like to go all...

Corium_AZ
replies: 0 views: 124
Corium_AZ 9 hours ago

All of the Slate-centric threads descend pretty quickly into utter f’ing childish nonsense. I haven’t the power to control...

bgood
replies: 0 views: 139
bgood 10 hours ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 174 views: 4,753
Paul_G 11 hours ago

I'm in the market for a recording solution as I can't mike up my amps where I'm at. I've got some really good tube amps and...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 228
bmanzer 11 hours ago

I currently use the Clarett 8Pre and I am thinking about getting the Apollo x4 to be my new main interface. I do a good bit of...

camdenhutcheson
replies: 5 views: 268
homespunaudio 12 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 377 views: 53,078
Funny Cat 12 hours ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 34 views: 4,516
James7800 13 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,786 views: 54,827
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

Hey all, I'd just like your opinion on this one please. I have the opportunity to get a 1960 Gates "TV-10 audio control...

golders
replies: 26 views: 1,570
Keatona1 14 hours ago

This would be for full-stack producing (alongside a pair of studio monitors, of course) - recording, mixing, and mastering. So,...

Ishkash
replies: 3 views: 288
Disco1Disco2 14 hours ago

Hi, I am looking at getting a real spring reverb (or two for stereo) to record my synths and guitars through as well as use to...

Chad Sterling
replies: 83 views: 11,720
RKeefe1032 15 hours ago

Let's say there's this used synth I want to buy No photos show it being turned on The description is just basic "the...

kraze
replies: 3 views: 192
kslight 16 hours ago

Hi guys. I am interested to know what the differences are with regards to these three versions of the Aphex Dominator? Can...

konkon
replies: 3 views: 244
dwpthe3rd 16 hours ago

Does anyone own the Oram t24 what are your experiences with it how does it sound all that good stuff

Saxplayerz
replies: 2 views: 456
Saxplayerz 16 hours ago

Hi all- I would like to try to get my recordings (just drums, no other instruments), sounding like the classic Elvin Jones...

dwdjmu
replies: 15 views: 368
dwdjmu 16 hours ago

Hey guys. If I am recording or mixing through a chain of outboard gear, what do I do if one item has unbalanced ins/outs? From a...

konkon
replies: 14 views: 589
vernier 17 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 100 views: 10,303
haysonics 17 hours ago

Hey guys, If anyone has a Fat Track in North America, could you do me a favour and take a couple photos of the transformer that...

daveytinners
replies: 0 views: 156
daveytinners 18 hours ago

Hi there! The time has come to upgrade my Clarett 2Pre. What I need is: -3 clean mic preamps -fixed gain line in (preferably...

ihavelostmykeys
replies: 0 views: 175
ihavelostmykeys 18 hours ago

So I finally completed the 5(!) "George Harrison" verses, and the main Chorus of the Traveling Wilburys "Handle...

chessparov2.0
replies: 53 views: 1,450
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

I think I've narrowed my search for a VO mic. I really need help of those who tried these mics for spoken word. To my ears,...

garrywindshield
replies: 46 views: 1,459
Dohreetoh 18 hours ago

Do we have any information or any experience from the past years DO STEINBERG MAKE ANY DISCOUNT TO CUBASE UPGRADES ON BLACK...

anticipation
replies: 5 views: 296
anticipation 18 hours ago

Hi, does anyone have experience of these two mics and can make a comparison in terms of what might be better as an all-round...

konkon
replies: 25 views: 845
konkon 19 hours ago

For the guys (and gals) who like to go with the hybrid workflow route in their studios, there's no doubt why the integration of...

Red Dog
replies: 45 views: 4,520
ang3l 19 hours ago

has anybody checked this console out? mixed on it? how ´bout quality? Is it a good idea to buy one used instead of buying...

Neve Sucks!
replies: 19 views: 4,092
cliff_s 19 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a vocal microphone that can pick up sounds in a wide area. Tell me some vocal microphones with a wider...

Granny Nakajima
replies: 6 views: 383
thismercifulfate 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search