The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everybody! I've recently got myself the Neumann KH-80 and quite like them. Now I'm looking to add a sub. Neumann...

hannel
replies: 5 views: 560
mahler007 9 minutes ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 517 views: 15,295
monkeyxx 19 minutes ago

Hello fellow Gear Slutz, Just ordered the AT 4060. I will only be recording vocals with it. Genre: Hip hop / Rnb...

FatBear
replies: 10 views: 227
hughshouse 25 minutes ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 367 views: 48,610
JAY X 32 minutes ago
replies: 2 views: 560
VenVile 55 minutes ago

I get this loud buzz when I turn the monitor on in the morning. It doesn't happen always, but often. This was recorded with my...

saemola
replies: 11 views: 195
saemola 1 hour ago

I have just acquired an e64 with 17 MB RAM for free. I want to upgrade everything I can. So here's my questions: 1. Link for a...

lunatic_77
replies: 0 views: 37
lunatic_77 1 hour ago

I'm looking for a small mixer for my studio and I have a fairly well defined set of requirements. To me these don't seem like...

Loopback Jack
replies: 3 views: 112
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I'm using a Neumann Tlm 102 microphone plugged to an UAD TWIN DUO. The signal recorded from the mic sometime gets...

bababa411
replies: 3 views: 124
bababa411 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 645 views: 65,694
askomiko 3 hours ago

Good Evening, I bought both of these albums when they came out and loved them. Then didn't listen to them for years. Anyway...

wineredno1
replies: 11 views: 4,081
christube 3 hours ago

Hi, I have finally moved into my house, and need some studio monitors. I used to own KRK VXT8s, and have some Samson Resolv 50as...

robodelfy
replies: 22 views: 607
robodelfy 4 hours ago
replies: 15 views: 10,728
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

So I had a friend who needed to record a song in a bit of a rush; he had recorded some quick acoustic guitar takes at mine, but...

DistortingJack
replies: 4 views: 187
DistortingJack 4 hours ago

Is the goal of hi-fi reproduction to reproduce, at home, the sound of the control-room mix? When mixing, we work hard to...

brubart
replies: 21 views: 448
jaddie 4 hours ago

With zoom livetrak, tascam 12 and 24, presonus and all the others multitrack recorders on the market now, is the Tascam DP24sd...

paseppa
replies: 1 views: 101
lizardville 4 hours ago

Hi guys, Quick question.. What is the best way to extend short DB25 - TRS cables? I recently upgraded from my Prismsound...

FanieP
replies: 1 views: 73
ambiguous signal 5 hours ago

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 147 views: 4,189
John Morton 5 hours ago

Since my room is small, I wanna move my gear from 2 racks (each 20U) into one taller rack (42U). I need rollers, so I can move it...

Arseny
replies: 6 views: 228
Arseny 5 hours ago

Hey people, do you have a recommendation for a ribbon mic in the price range up to 400€? I‘d like to record acoustic...

roman_
replies: 39 views: 1,676
deedeeyeah 5 hours ago

Dear gearslutz-community, I'm working at a museum in Germany and we received a Siemens C4B-1B as donor. Sadly we don't know...

muunleit
replies: 1 views: 88
jensenmann 5 hours ago

Hi there, I’m building a flight case to bring my mics on locations and I’m thinking to leave a space to fit two Coles in...

DanMartini
replies: 2 views: 126
DanMartini 6 hours ago

What hardware eq‘s with mid/side processing capabilities are out there? So far I‘m aware of the clariphonic and the weiss eq....

kirky
replies: 28 views: 2,539
BasHermus 6 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 669 views: 233,415
SteelyDani 6 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Stellar CM5, but I can't find any online, even used and their website isn't working with any...

DukeMonk
replies: 7 views: 214
DukeMonk 7 hours ago

does anyone have insight on who mixed adele hello ... i know who the song writer and producer is but i cant seem to find where or...

austinbdot
replies: 774 views: 67,784
nightscope 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 9 views: 167
Rkaderobot 7 hours ago

I'm looking to make slight shifts to vowels in vocals and was wondering what the best method is? I guess the 'obvious' way is...

CoolDude
replies: 12 views: 289
nice keetee 9 hours ago

When I was reading the topic about Cobain and Eddy and what kind of mics they've used to record their voices, etc I remembered a...

serraris
replies: 177 views: 34,336
Spydript 9 hours ago

Does anyone have any information on this module. I believe it's a talkback module with a preamp and limiter section but I'm...

mae1995
replies: 0 views: 71
mae1995 9 hours ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 109 views: 3,048
ElmoHope 9 hours ago

I'm considering getting the 4800. I wanted to know if the pre-amps are decent or if i would need to get the aphex system to...

echurch86
replies: 84 views: 33,479
noah330 10 hours ago

Hey all, I've just purchased a 20 ch 8 bus Wheatstone TV-500 and can't find a manual for it anywhere. If anyone has any...

Watershed
replies: 2 views: 1,405
Kronos147 10 hours ago

I am at my wit's end. I'm going to get into an overview of how I am trying to utilize my equipment with a hybrid mixing setup and...

Averyblack
replies: 1 views: 107
mrufino1 10 hours ago

Hey all! I’ve recently made my way back to recording after a bit of an absence (divorce, addiction, living situation,...

Zixxer14
replies: 15 views: 259
mrufino1 10 hours ago

Hi I'm keen to explore summing, more for helping and exploring headroom/space/imaging/separation etc than a 'mojo box'....

Burgertime
replies: 0 views: 73
Burgertime 11 hours ago

Building a personal/portable overdub studio with 2 high quality channels of tracking. I recently bought a U67 reissue and it's...

mikoo69
replies: 43 views: 2,254
mikoo69 12 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 669 views: 43,233
AudioScape 12 hours ago

Hey guys, Does anyone have both Arturia's V Collection and Spectrasonics Omnisphere? If I were to purchase 1 of the two,...

replies: 4 views: 135
mikeka 13 hours ago

Lately, I've been interested in adding a compressor to my vocal chain. Currently, my chain is: U87AI > BAE 1073 DMP >...

BDW42
replies: 31 views: 1,126
chessparov2.0 13 hours ago

Just what the title says. Don't see much talk on it? How's the summing? How have you used it in your workflow? How is it in...

Providence
replies: 38 views: 6,366
THEDDMAN 13 hours ago

There’s a matched pair of serviced and re capped Perreaux 3000b for sale locally and I’ve been looking for something along...

Brodoccoli
replies: 0 views: 82
Brodoccoli 14 hours ago

It's been a little while since I have seen anyone discussing the Vanguard V13. I have been seriously considering buying one but...

Zinc2005
replies: 12 views: 6,327
fadercreep 15 hours ago

So after years of trying different outboard gear for different sources, I decided I was missing the accumulated sound of using...

Jeff16years
replies: 6 views: 463
Drumsound 15 hours ago

Hi all. Through some simple soldering I made my own MIDI Y-cable. I send from my sequencer to two synths and it has worked fine....

antor
replies: 1 views: 133
adomaimamelneach 16 hours ago

Hey everyone, I recently started getting into 500 series modules and I'm loving it so far. One thing I'm thinking about is if...

tomkow12
replies: 2 views: 140
tomkow12 16 hours ago

Hi guys :) Focal was back-ordered on the ALPHA 65's I had decided to go with, so my guy told me to try the ALPHA 50's with a...

jerrydpi
replies: 20 views: 14,345
jerrydpi 16 hours ago

Hi, I´ve seen Paul McCartney in his studio in many videos, specially one where he does a tour and shows a Fairchild...

Virgil
replies: 13 views: 3,424
AlexHerd 16 hours ago

Hello. I have a big problem with my Apogee Symphony 1. When I try to turn on the ventilator starts, it tries but the lights...

paladin
replies: 9 views: 383
Solmusic 17 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm going crazy right now searching the right product for my use case. What I originally wanted to do was get a...

itsnotme
replies: 0 views: 78
itsnotme 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search