The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 34 views: 2,745
Gammon2004 9 minutes ago

I'm talking brickwall style. A hardware compressor can if set as a limiter. But I don't think most if any software compressors...

JL1000
replies: 24 views: 785
Brian M. Boykin 11 minutes ago

I know there are tons of threads because I’ve scoured them, with but new and seemingly better value for performance mics coming...

Unexplainedbacon
replies: 2 views: 93
unitymusic 23 minutes ago

With the recognition of different learning styles, this 4D visualization could open the way for many more people to be able to...

gurubuzz
replies: 17 views: 558
joeq 36 minutes ago

my tape delay's transport and input are working fine, changed tape and cleaned heads, and adjusted bias but not getting echoes...

unfiltered420
replies: 3 views: 234
unfiltered420 45 minutes ago

Hello guys, first post here, really need your help for the most important investment of my life. I need to record some high-end...

Wizhard
replies: 1 views: 99
2busdriver 1 hour ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 619 views: 13,519
kennybro 1 hour ago

Hi y'all, I've come into possession of a very used Dynacord Echocord Super, for literally nothing - found it sitting outside...

antae
replies: 0 views: 47
antae 1 hour ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 0 views: 70
tkaitkai 1 hour ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 464 views: 95,431
Drumhead57 1 hour ago

How do these two compare? For example, having sub $500 monitors and room EQ vs some very good monitors top of the line studios...

Mr. Maki
replies: 25 views: 610
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

I have a deal on a used pair of active Atc scm20 mk 1, and are looking for some second opinions on the speakers and what you guys...

beef
replies: 5 views: 286
O.F.F. 2 hours ago

Anyone have any experience in attempting to use a Coles/STC 4104 ribbon "lip mic" in the studio? Since it's got a wind...

jdsowa
replies: 2 views: 2,586
vincentvangogo 2 hours ago

Hello there, I would like to know in which inputs it would be more appropriate to connect my new DAVE SMITH OB6 Module 1/4 inch...

djcandu
replies: 6 views: 291
Wayne 2 hours ago

so I bought a distressor less than a month ago and I need another one for stereo compression. Do you guys think I should go...

azdre90
replies: 2 views: 193
Blaine Misner 2 hours ago

Hey all! Assuming a "building" counts as gear haha: I'm curious, has anyone here rented/airbnb'd/etc an affordable...

AndyZippy
replies: 38 views: 1,019
Blaine Misner 2 hours ago

I've been trying to research this for weeks now and it's trving very difficult to get any actual answers from...

Vinnydude
replies: 3 views: 109
Vinnydude 3 hours ago

Gentlemen! Ladies! Both or neither! I've run across some amount of debate over the virtues of tracking a real live drummer...

Mag J
replies: 52 views: 1,838
joeq 3 hours ago

Hi For some years I have used Pro Tools HD Native thunderbolt with Avid Omni and Avid HD I/O 1616 I recently purchased an...

musicmixer04
replies: 4 views: 332
musicmixer04 3 hours ago

Hey does anyone have any history with the vintage souncraft series ii, I bought one of these a couple of months ago, it was...

Vodou
replies: 8 views: 3,448
RE201 3 hours ago

Hi everyone! I'm going to be recording vocals for a Pop power ballad this evening and I would like to get some advice on which...

cat alley
replies: 0 views: 87
cat alley 3 hours ago

Hello! I've been recording and producing in my home studio (which is treated pretty well, minus a nice diffuser) for a a couple...

Dorcha
replies: 12 views: 434
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

I heard the song... "I Love You Because" by Jim Reeves on a long drive home yesterday from my inlaws. Everything about...

featherstone
replies: 115 views: 16,393
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Hello gearsluz, I have been using the Focusrite Clarett 8pre for the last three years or so, generally with good results....

violethill
replies: 0 views: 108
violethill 5 hours ago

my sessions have all decided to all open on bars and beats.what the heck is the key command or page to remedy this?

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 141
voodoo4u 5 hours ago

I just bought several GAP products including a PREQ 73 Premier. I also purchased some Unite rack trays. The red boxes worked as...

Roodillon
replies: 4 views: 371
raddistribution 5 hours ago

Hey guys. Does anyone have a good template for a microphone - outboard - i/o list? To keep tabs on where everything is routed...

Bedlam Sound
replies: 1 views: 139
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

Hello all, I'm new to the forums... Be gentle D: I'm using a Coles 4104 Ribbon Lip Mic (I've loved the look of them for...

RanmaSyaoran
replies: 8 views: 3,332
Mr Funk 6 hours ago

... apparently Ronson found it as distracting as I did. The outfit for the other song was similar. I reckon that the Duane...

Brent Hahn
replies: 0 views: 213
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

Anyone with a Silver Bullet had a chance to A/B the pres against API or Neve/Neveish clones or any other hi end pres and...

IBE
replies: 6 views: 237
IBE 6 hours ago

Hey there, I've sorted out a few major gear questions over the past few days, but I'm still unsure when it comes to my choice...

jgstarcaster
replies: 16 views: 864
andersmv 7 hours ago

What are the best mics for enhancing the low notes in my male vocals? i have a good range, from low to mid to high. but i think...

charlierokit
replies: 44 views: 9,581
DSwaltz 8 hours ago

Hi! What do you have underneath your speaker stands? I filled my speaker stands with a 25 lb bag of lead shot and the rest with...

PerGunnar
replies: 58 views: 1,791
PerGunnar 10 hours ago

I read an interesting article about Portishead recording EVERY single track, one at a time, for every single song, through a...

John_McEnroe
replies: 93 views: 10,530
andychamp 13 hours ago

Hey there, Folks! So, as the title already says, my question is: What kind of soundchips were used in the classic Akai MPC...

Thelonious Monk
replies: 0 views: 145
Thelonious Monk 13 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,148 views: 73,273
littlesicily 13 hours ago

Used the search function, didn't see anything. Here is my scenario: I have a studio in my upstairs loft with an Apollo Quad,...

illynoise
replies: 0 views: 155
illynoise 14 hours ago

Hello everyone, I bought this VestaFire RV-11 Ambience Reverb off Ebay some years ago. I can't seem to find any information...

thezebralad
replies: 1 views: 1,351
FlavioB 14 hours ago

Hi Folks, I am thinking about selling my Presonus Studio 192 audio interface to get something like a Soundcraft MTK or a...

Rasjerry
replies: 0 views: 151
Rasjerry 15 hours ago

Hi I am a confused professional on a budget... I used to own/run a professional recording studio with all the gear my heart...

aparatenslet
replies: 47 views: 1,350
aparatenslet 15 hours ago

Hi there, I've started a couple of threads recently to help me decide what gear to get. Putting together a studio -- had one...

jgstarcaster
replies: 3 views: 255
askomiko 15 hours ago

So after 10 years on the Mpc-3000, I’ve decided to retire it and try something else. Honestly, I’m really baffled on what to...

huh?
replies: 4 views: 277
huh? 16 hours ago

Hey everyone got the chance to purchase a sound workshop series 30 console 28 input. Ive tried to research some info on here and...

byerssound
replies: 20 views: 5,391
NEWTON IN ORBIT 17 hours ago

So I’m currently using JBL LSR308s in an untreated bedroom. I’m moving my gear to a 16 x 7 room that I’m treating with...

Snow Fox
replies: 36 views: 416
Mag J 17 hours ago

Hi all, Can anyone give me some advice on the attached .mp3? I've got a Telefunken Copperhead that has developed a -40dB-ish,...

aetherTap
replies: 2 views: 268
junk37 17 hours ago

Hi, This is my first post. Getting no input in quartet. The front of showing the face icon over all the inputs meters and...

FrankM666
replies: 1 views: 190
FrankM666 18 hours ago

I've read every thread I can find on these two units and still can't make up my mind. From what I'm reading, it seems the KT76 is...

LSP
replies: 42 views: 8,365
miscend 19 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking for an 8-channel audio interface, and they all seem to have 2 inputs at the front, and 6 on the back - fine,...

Synthesizr
replies: 9 views: 3,397
octatonic 21 hours ago

Has anyone ever tried using a Peluso 22 251 on a guitar cab? If so, how did it turn out (both on clean and distorted signals)?...

weallenjoymusic
replies: 0 views: 165
weallenjoymusic 21 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 335 views: 34,068
miscend 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search