The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,694
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

So I just bought a pair of NS-10m Studio monitors from reverb and a used Crown xls-202 power amp from guitar center. So whenever...

Bruce_ski
replies: 8 views: 235
Bushman 2 minutes ago

Are the Latch Lake 1100 sturdy enough to hold a Cole 4038? Looking to get a proper stand for a home studio, to use for drum...

Pale Rider
replies: 11 views: 259
ToddP 13 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,813 views: 157,880
mr.dangamira 33 minutes ago

Alright, so let's just get to it. I've been making music and sound design for 10-12 years, both as a hobby and professionally,...

ULiek
replies: 5 views: 335
Space1999 42 minutes ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 439 views: 44,511
b0se 44 minutes ago

This might be my first post outside of low end theory. I have the sense that there might be something about good outboard...

pemberley
replies: 25 views: 869
Enlightened Hand 1 hour ago

I am performing some research into the analogue vs. digital argument, and I am hoping that some of you may be able to answer my...

diiigital
replies: 33 views: 907
biksonije 1 hour ago

I have found an old Electro Voice RE 16. The foam disintegrated. Anyone knows how to clean the rusted mic grill? Is there a...

Rokus666
replies: 10 views: 1,892
mcintalker 2 hours ago

Hi Group. I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC...

VirtualPG
replies: 6 views: 273
VirtualPG 2 hours ago

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 73 views: 5,165
Vinnie-1 2 hours ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 28 views: 1,604
TheShadowV 2 hours ago

does anyone know anything about this mic? looks nice, although unbalanced, and very rough - but it's old, so...

cedric
replies: 1 views: 2,784
iLCacciLLo 2 hours ago

I'm looking at making the jump into high end gear because I'm getting to a point with my music where the performance is there,...

Redford2013
replies: 85 views: 12,080
Ty Ford 3 hours ago

Thought this might be a fun thread to document those moments where you're at the end of your mic locker, and you need to mic one...

chris661
replies: 1 views: 146
ionian 3 hours ago

Bought these sweet little monitors for $99... They sound great for what they are... My question is, can the integrated headphone...

Troublemecca
replies: 0 views: 63
Troublemecca 3 hours ago

HI Slutz. Anyone using their SSL style stereo buss compressor for things besides the usual stuff like mix buss or drum buss?...

turk sanchez
replies: 17 views: 1,426
b0se 4 hours ago

I recently bought a pair of se electronics se8 and rode nt55 microphones. I wanted to compare the self noise of each...

nonotza
replies: 13 views: 868
nonotza 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,888 views: 216,521
Secret80sMan 4 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 134 views: 9,807
Quetz 5 hours ago

For those of you that know me I have always tried to buy and sell gear that is specific to a sound for the studio.. I have paid...

tweedrecording
replies: 0 views: 140
tweedrecording 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, I was wondering if I use something like an Audient asp880 as clock source,Pres and converters and then hook it via...

caronte23
replies: 0 views: 97
caronte23 5 hours ago

I made a dumb mistake. Last year when I was planning my studio I kept reading about patchbays. You gotta have a great patchbay. I...

henryrobinett
replies: 40 views: 1,068
hello people 5 hours ago

K... so... I'm poor but I need to seriously up my vocal game! My studio sounds really great but getting good vocals is very hard...

Geo316
replies: 10 views: 542
camarimusic 6 hours ago

I didn't want to hijack the other 1176-KT thread for this, so I'm hoping a new one is ok. ----- I took delivery of a pair of the...

aste
replies: 34 views: 3,341
audiospecific 7 hours ago

I'm mixing a new song for my band, and I'm getting near the end. Happy with the tones, balance, etc. and have been doing bounces...

fastlanestoner
replies: 29 views: 761
audiospecific 8 hours ago

Hi, gearslutz I am new here on this forum as a user, but I've been reading it for almost a decade now. Please note that I use...

fanelos
replies: 14 views: 668
fanelos 8 hours ago

Hi Could anyone please identify the mics in the pic, particularly the circled mic?

janalex
replies: 5 views: 584
Peller 8 hours ago

A good friend of mine is parking in the studio a pair of Yamaha NS-40M studio monitors like these ones...

Retinal
replies: 19 views: 15,144
AnnTexas 9 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,031 views: 865,772
hello people 9 hours ago

Hi everyone! I have a pair of ADAM A7X monitors of in my studio. They work good but they are offering me a pair of GENELEC...

benjamin ve
replies: 7 views: 1,552
LukeKage 9 hours ago

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and ALL THINGS SACRED rockout, here we go with another 1176 Rev A VS Rev D VS Rev F thread!... with a...

ChristianN
replies: 14 views: 528
Wiggy Neve Slut 10 hours ago

Has anyone heard of Ross Martin Audio. He has a 2 channel ad converter for $200, and a 2 channel Da converter for $300. Using...

The Convicted
replies: 404 views: 76,557
mickdundee63 10 hours ago

I gotta tell you, I am just heartbroken. And wouldn't you know that I should have recognized last year before the warranty...

pianodano
replies: 70 views: 13,927
phonetica 11 hours ago

Most of the posts here on Stager mics are pretty old, and almost all are in a honeymoon phase with these mics- Looking to...

Pale Rider
replies: 5 views: 335
bgrotto 12 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 126 views: 4,592
Drumsound 12 hours ago

I'm trying to get rid of a hum in my studio. I've read about star grounding and I think the gist of it is to connect one element...

Peter Craft
replies: 33 views: 688
yhomas 13 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 343 views: 56,968
gravyface 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I was wondering what your thoughts were on this machine for those who have used it. I did a search but didn't find...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 44 views: 12,622
john morris 13 hours ago

I'm sending this message out to every avenue I can think of, seeking help. If any of you have experience servicing these...

captainhook79
replies: 2 views: 451
iTod 13 hours ago

a friend of mine is willing to give me a few things including his Sonic Maximizer 882. i'm unfamiliar with it... has anybody here...

junior
replies: 101 views: 76,334
RightOnRome 13 hours ago

This could be in the computer section or the studio building section but I am just curious how some of the non audio technology...

3rd Degree
replies: 6 views: 430
3rd Degree 14 hours ago

There are of course many discussion on GS that revolve around reverbs. Opinions are leveled routinely about the quality of a...

AxxeMan317
replies: 23 views: 744
AxxeMan317 14 hours ago

I originally posted this in Low End theory but didn’t get much feedback. If reposting it is inappropriate, mods feel free to...

gwlee7
replies: 12 views: 328
over-man 14 hours ago

One of my favourite albums of all time. Is there anyone with inside info on it's production?

bigbongo
replies: 23 views: 5,110
TOFMD 14 hours ago

I'm interested in one of these but I've noticed a lot of people are trying to sell them lately. Whats up with that?

Slyym
replies: 1 views: 468
raal 15 hours ago

Hi all, I have been looking for a DIY project for a long time, and stumbled across the JLM site the other day. I really like...

Enerjex
replies: 8 views: 5,620
ShogunOfHarlem 15 hours ago

Just received a pair of the micro monitors. They make a high pitched sound for about 30 seconds after power on. The high pitch...

Joseblanco
replies: 3 views: 434
tomii 16 hours ago

I've always left the unit powered on in my studio but one day I found the meter very bright, alopng with the menue of items that...

ihate100bees
replies: 0 views: 162
ihate100bees 16 hours ago

Im getting a new Console in the near future. I already got some bantam patchbays. How do you guys connect the console to the...

BHW
replies: 4 views: 332
henryrobinett 17 hours ago

Hi all, I really appreciate any responses to this question, as I've been trying to decide on a set of proper monitors for some...

Romdave
replies: 2 views: 193
Lander 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search