The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

any opinions? Fredenstein Bento 6S 6-slot 500 Series Chassis, Black | Sweetwater Midas L6 Six Space 500 Series Rack |...

RightOnRome
replies: 31 views: 2,018
jfjer 4 minutes ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,174 views: 24,896
gravyface 12 minutes ago

What great records have been done on the Trident 80b? The only ones I know of are the Cake albums. I figured if anyone would know...

GoldenCalf
replies: 2 views: 88
GoldenCalf 20 minutes ago

We are proud to introduce the new product from FCS, the P4 DMS compressor. DMS stands for Dual Mono / Stereo and it is linked...

RogerFoote
replies: 197 views: 27,953
RogerFoote 34 minutes ago

I've read every thread I can find on these two units and still can't make up my mind. From what I'm reading, it seems the KT76 is...

LSP
replies: 53 views: 12,085
gravyface 40 minutes ago

I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PYN7L5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 And i'm...

barakmaimon
replies: 0 views: 48
barakmaimon 47 minutes ago

As the Boutique microphone companies thread I started as been fruitful for both us slutz and the companies themselves, I thought...

Mr Funk
replies: 1 views: 83
Mr Funk 56 minutes ago

I tried to research this as much as possible before posting. Most posts don't say anything about any difference in sound at all...

ominousshaman
replies: 6 views: 326
andychamp 1 hour ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 96 views: 4,182
alhe 1 hour ago

Looking to spend $1000 total on an interface and mic. It needs to also sound great with my studio monitors (HS7/HS8S). Main uses...

matthewh133
replies: 7 views: 295
Arthur Stone 2 hours ago

i want e new Console for my studio, actually using a soundtracs topaz. nice i recapped it but i think i need something new. my...

BHW
replies: 2 views: 193
stevep 2 hours ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 52 views: 4,359
Jules 2 hours ago

Hey folks! I'm happy to be owner of a beautiful DBX 165a now and got some questions about calibrating it :) After wiring I...

Fleks
replies: 3 views: 184
Prodba 2 hours ago

Ok, so I made some bass traps for my control room which is approx 11'x12' and used 4" of Owens Corning 705 floor to ceiling...

Watersound
replies: 47 views: 20,078
stevep 2 hours ago

I have an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and Im running into the same Issues i had with my Ensemble Firewire which obviously leads...

Octopussy
replies: 31 views: 1,076
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,139 views: 2,415,990
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 41 views: 3,402
skillzmcgavern 3 hours ago

It seems like the UA Apollo is dominating the market and conversation within its price range. I may just hop on the bandwagon...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 9 views: 470
JanHaakma 3 hours ago

Title says it all. Using reason as DAW. I really don't hardware preamps. Share your thoughts.

LyrnxG
replies: 5 views: 164
biksonije 4 hours ago

eBay??, Reverb??, Shop Goodwill? Your finds... personally I noticed eBay is a sit and wait ..look for a lull and a mic off the...

Sigma
replies: 26 views: 1,009
ShogunOfHarlem 5 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 233 views: 24,320
JSchlomo 5 hours ago

I am using Genelec 8040 monitors, with 6.5" speakers, I have been offered an amazing deal on Focal Twin 6 Be monitors,...

kerochan
replies: 0 views: 127
kerochan 5 hours ago

I'm going to have 3U worth of gear that I anticipate bringing with me a lot on mobile sessions. I would like something besides...

andersmv
replies: 12 views: 891
andersmv 6 hours ago

Anyone who owns either of these units please post your opinions on them, and if anyone has demo'd both, I'd love to hear your...

Capej
replies: 2 views: 532
mnk_0 6 hours ago

Is there a beloved semi-professional machine that has four individual channels, (not 4 tracks, which seems to be only 2 channel...

dwbkeys
replies: 0 views: 111
dwbkeys 7 hours ago

Seems like their web page and company are no longer in business. They were suppose to restructure in 2012, but I never heard any...

Jason rocks
replies: 25 views: 9,923
Mertmo 8 hours ago

Hey, I already have a DT880 Pro and I need headphone with more generous bass to work on this zone. But also with good top...

Krisert
replies: 0 views: 134
Krisert 8 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 148
Krisert 8 hours ago

ABOUT ME I use Live 9 for pop/rock (like Elton John). I understand the basics (audio vs. midi, what the effects do etc.). I'm...

messofsound876
replies: 0 views: 111
messofsound876 9 hours ago

What are you using these days? I use a combo of ITB and snarks, but I would love to add some new HW boxes if they won't degrade...

RightOnRome
replies: 1 views: 168
robshrock 9 hours ago

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 57 views: 3,118
no genre 10 hours ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 109 views: 11,976
cdkelly 11 hours ago

Anyone using anything cleaner than the popular sl2520 red dots or the gar2520? I have four vp26's, one vp25 and one vp312 with...

mrmike186
replies: 8 views: 264
mrmike186 11 hours ago

hi i'm trying to remote control nuendo with the dm 4800 but i can't get it right.so far i have succeeded in contrtoling the...

Cthulhu
replies: 5 views: 1,603
bass075 11 hours ago

Let's define it. I hear this term thrown around here, but it's not really clear to me, and I'm sure a few others, exactly what it...

voodoo4u
replies: 28 views: 694
Funny Cat 12 hours ago

I currently own a pair of HS7 with the HS8S, but I'm in the process of selling them because I want the white version (purely...

matthewh133
replies: 0 views: 139
matthewh133 12 hours ago

Hi everyone. Just joined gearslutz and this is my first post. Neither Apple nor UA can help me but I have faith in the gearslutz...

dannykirsch
replies: 5 views: 194
adampaulson1217 13 hours ago

My avr sets my sub distance at 9 feet. They are both 7 feet from me and about 6 feet apart. adding 2 extra feet i hear is normal,...

Patrock1976
replies: 0 views: 124
Patrock1976 13 hours ago

Hello, Trying to get an M-Audio sustain pedal to work with my Novation 25SL MKII MIDI keyboard. I did some testing during a...

bluesmonk
replies: 1 views: 130
bluesmonk 14 hours ago

When I record myself (I'm singing and playing the acoustic guitar) with two cardioid mics at the same time I ALWAYS get phasing...

erictries2record
replies: 243 views: 6,767
Al Rogers 14 hours ago

I'm looking at a mix/tracks of Flamenco music 2 guitars,elec bass, cello, violin, congas, cajon and hand claps. Every track is...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 14 views: 418
Blaine Misner 14 hours ago

Hey, folks I'm wondering how the Command 8 is sizing up next to other options in regards to value/quality. I'm not a...

BJosephs
replies: 42 views: 12,819
Hammer v2 14 hours ago

I use ribbon mics a lot in my home studio recording acoustic stringed instruments. I currently own or have owned in the...

Petimar
replies: 0 views: 145
Petimar 14 hours ago

Buying an Apollo Twin Duo for the uad plugins and also, BAE 1073 DMP preamp. Wondering how the two compare, if anyone has had...

TheRealMacVibez
replies: 8 views: 405
mrmike186 15 hours ago

So I have been Reading a bunch about various LA2A Clones out there and as an owner of an Original reissue UA Classics piece was...

countrymetalguy
replies: 19 views: 1,362
FlyingMusician 15 hours ago

Sooo... Like the title implies, I am in need of a new pair of monitors. I have Presonus Eris 4.5 for now, and they are...

misuspita
replies: 4 views: 378
misuspita 16 hours ago

Hello there! Up until this moment I've recorded concerts with my RodeVideo Micro straight into my Panasonic G7, with amazing...

nveryioth117
replies: 3 views: 253
joeq 16 hours ago

anyone? https://youtu.be/Hx2F3xiRsUc?t=2420 you can see it best at 40.20 min ... somehow the time signature is not working...

mr. harrison
replies: 2 views: 194
mr. harrison 16 hours ago

You know besides the general thin sound. Was it because hifi systems of the time had a built in boosted low frequency curve?...

Darius1
replies: 248 views: 13,245
buckan 17 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 109 views: 2,799
dreckdirect 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search