The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,010 views: 128,270
tiv 1 minute ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 41 views: 583
dreckdirect 6 minutes ago

I love the R88 and use it on almost every session, mainly for front of drum kit. I mainly use it with an Integer Audio RMP2 and...

din
replies: 15 views: 439
Drumhead57 41 minutes ago

Perhaps file this under "kicking the hornet's nest", but Lewitt microphones don't seem very inspiring to me. I picked...

MYN
replies: 2 views: 147
monkeyxx 44 minutes ago

Hi guys, I'm a little confused about Purple Audio customer support. Months ago I have sent them an email, I get replied in 3...

frenkonio
replies: 3 views: 159
BoogieWoogie 45 minutes ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 426 views: 24,490
Kronos147 49 minutes ago

For those who haven't seen these yet... some interesting frequency responses measured from a selection of popular monitors (it...

Marky
replies: 93 views: 12,280
brainditch 52 minutes ago

I saw a post a while back saying that the more you crank the master the more saturation you get, but the stereo field narrows as...

Unknown soldier
replies: 2 views: 224
thismercifulfate 57 minutes ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,910 views: 833,827
Gravitron 1 hour ago

At the moment I have a focusrite 18i20, and the octopre. I also have the ART PRO MPA. I am looking for a pair of mic pres that...

Gab_Azz
replies: 40 views: 899
cheu78 2 hours ago

Hello, Can someone confirm that if I can't even boot into CMOS then what is the problem? Would this suggest the motherboard?...

Jonk
replies: 37 views: 1,279
Thrip 2 hours ago

I'm running my mix through an Overstayer Saturator, and the knobs on this thing aren't stepped, so it's not easy to get the...

drainyoo
replies: 1 views: 107
endorka 2 hours ago

Hello guys, :) My set up right now is manley ref c into mss 10 into uad appolo and all my inserts are taken by massenburgs EQS...

Sybille
replies: 0 views: 66
Sybille 2 hours ago

So I have a studio that I sometimes make money from, but I'm really trying to eventually become a professional composer and...

Spano
replies: 21 views: 1,302
Lontra 2 hours ago

Hi all! Have a Maschine mk3, and about to have a KK s61 mk2. Otherwise I only have a Roland System-8. So not a lot of...

cpaf
replies: 2 views: 132
cpaf 3 hours ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,301 views: 286,405
RoundBadge 3 hours ago

A good friend of mine has to spend some money due to tax reasons.... He needs A new pc Room acoustics New...

housegezeichnet
replies: 36 views: 1,064
joeq 4 hours ago

First off, thank you for reading this. If you had 3k budget to get ELAM 251-inspired tube condenser mainly for female pop...

aurora7
replies: 33 views: 1,266
aurora7 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, First off, I am really a hobbyist. But, I really enjoy both playing music and the process of writing/recording...

kharma44
replies: 18 views: 625
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've been looking for a good voice over mic for the last several years and through advice here and a lot of testing...

Jakash
replies: 17 views: 847
KRM Studios 4 hours ago

I only have one other compressor Klark 1176. Looking to buy another one. I could get a Summit tla50 used for the same price as a...

tiv
replies: 1 views: 534
audioallstar 4 hours ago

So I guess Crown used to make reel to reel machines... I had no idea ? check it...

jetboatguy
replies: 5 views: 4,052
macboy 5 hours ago
replies: 261 views: 6,012
Bob Olhsson 6 hours ago

Hi all, Am trying to build a pair of solid-state Pultecs and am interested in looking at the insides of vintage units....

fazeka
replies: 3 views: 326
fazeka 6 hours ago

Hi all, Looking for a mic to go along with my u87 as a slightly different flavor. Applications would be (mostly female)...

Clonkified
replies: 32 views: 642
Clonkified 7 hours ago

So, I hired a video guy to come and capture my band's (Teasin' The Cat- shameless plug) live performance at a small club. We had...

SoundUniverse
replies: 0 views: 97
SoundUniverse 7 hours ago

Hello. I suddenly get no sound from my Telefunken ak-47. If i turn my preamp all the way up, i get like -40 -60db peaks... So...

Drissk
replies: 3 views: 260
ToddP 7 hours ago

Noob musician trying to get her first nice vocal mic. Internets led me to believe that the MXL V77 was really awesome for the...

beebody
replies: 9 views: 3,394
staple1 7 hours ago

Hey all, I thought it would be fun to make a spotify playlist of the best sounding tunes of all-time. How does 1 nomination each...

iangomes
replies: 114 views: 4,496
tymish 7 hours ago

Hi guys, I can get a Tascam for around 1000 euros (without shipping into Europe). I think it's too expensive, even if I'm...

Fuzzboy
replies: 10 views: 1,481
EvilRoy 8 hours ago

Hey guys gonna b updating my studio soon and trying to figure out my best approach. I’ve been debating whether or not to get in...

mikeyrad
replies: 0 views: 95
mikeyrad 9 hours ago

I own a TC Electronics M-One with a screen that has failed. It lights up but all Alpha Numeric data areas are blank. Other...

mamero
replies: 17 views: 1,593
Brent Hahn 9 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 213 views: 20,371
szmola 9 hours ago

Hey just curious about this combo. Not a lot of info online about the Empirical Labs EL500 rack, prob due to it's price/slot...

szyam
replies: 0 views: 107
szyam 9 hours ago

Does anyone know how these guys get there drums sounding nice and fat?

complex
replies: 57 views: 24,222
szyam 9 hours ago

For anyone that thought SM7s are only good for loud male vocals: YouTube

noisebleed
replies: 15 views: 942
doorknocker 10 hours ago

I am thinking of getting the Avid S3 and I am curious about the quality of the audio conversion for monitoring and small tracking...

Chevron
replies: 6 views: 397
psycho_monkey 12 hours ago

This is meant to be a fun thread for home studios, and something that will also sharpen your mixing skills and knowledge! Keep it...

BoogieWoogie
replies: 0 views: 203
BoogieWoogie 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Studerfreak 16 hours ago

Hello, anyone able to help me find someone who can repair an API 512c in Melbourne, Australia? Thank you!

Kraayus
replies: 2 views: 186
Kraayus 17 hours ago

Hi all, In my search for new monitors, I asked the guy from my local music store what he thought about the focal Solo 6 be's,...

nicolasmasset
replies: 161 views: 15,683
IanBSC 17 hours ago

What do you guys do with sloppy drummers who you can't get another take out of. Obviously replacing all the individual drums is...

TehGuitarist
replies: 19 views: 5,974
BIG BUDDHA 18 hours ago

Ok so about 3 or so months ago I got the chance to work in a studio that had 10 (yes 10!) VC1s. Even though they had all Neve and...

Providence
replies: 18 views: 10,798
BIG BUDDHA 18 hours ago

Hey guys, to give you an idea of what I plan to do: Educational Youtube video's, always at home in my "studio" I...

cartapo
replies: 0 views: 45
cartapo 18 hours ago

Hi, So i'm mixing in the box (Rock, live drums, gtrs, bass, vocals) and getting pretty good results so far but i want a...

vonphilip
replies: 11 views: 534
RBHan 20 hours ago

1. Upgrade ?! 2. Update ?! 3. New small console ?! 4. New automation system ?! 5. New 500 series ?! 6. New X-rack series...

toofanstudio
replies: 114 views: 15,849
Squawk 21 hours ago

I recently bought a synthesizer (OP-1) and tried recording it into Ableton Live 10 for the first time. I realized a constant...

turtletree
replies: 5 views: 243
turtletree 22 hours ago

All, My Josephson C715 is my favorite vocal mic. C716 was on my list to get next. I love the company and the mics. Now I see a...

mc2600
replies: 43 views: 7,716
David Rick 23 hours ago

Can anyone tell me what two mics are being used here?

HelenaBzg
replies: 11 views: 496
Snapchat2314715 1 day ago

I need it for stage purposes and my guitar doesn’t have build-in pick up. What is the difference between piezo (bar and rail)...

moi
replies: 43 views: 12,220
mitchfred 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search