The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I wanna have a monitor controller that uses different inputs for different speakers. To explain: If I press speaker 1, I...

Stephaan
replies: 3 views: 81
Prodba 1 minute ago

So I'm a fan of glitchy type music and such, but i'd like to use hardware options rather than plugins / modern software. A...

part12studios
replies: 32 views: 1,819
part12studios 5 minutes ago

hi, sorry if this belongs in the "live" section but they don't seem very PA-y to me. also i apologise for the poor...

stuisthebest
replies: 0 views: 1
stuisthebest 5 minutes ago

You don't. :facepalm: Then stop telling people to use their ears, more often then not it's just meaningless and annoying. :tut:...

komil
replies: 33 views: 579
andychamp 18 minutes ago

Hey I need to buy XLR cable for my Sonarworks measurement mic. What's the best cable length for it?

Snoopp
replies: 3 views: 96
Snoopp 54 minutes ago

So I’m reading the book and highly recommend it for anyone serious about recording. It’s a great read with lots of good...

Brian M. Boykin
replies: 69 views: 2,078
Brian M. Boykin 57 minutes ago

So I'm aware the LA-3A has faster attack and release times for larger transients, making it suitable for drums, overheads, and...

FreshProduce
replies: 12 views: 558
e-are 1 hour ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 13 views: 1,372
Glenn Bucci 1 hour ago

1. Upgrade ?! 2. Update ?! 3. New small console ?! 4. New automation system ?! 5. New 500 series ?! 6. New X-rack series...

toofanstudio
replies: 115 views: 16,611
Salty James 1 hour ago

I have a number of recordings which I made on an old Akai DR1200 ADAM recorder, hired in for sessions back in the 90's. I would...

hotfingers
replies: 1 views: 521
Wylli1000 1 hour ago

I hope this is helpful to my fellow engineers out there, I wish more people would post about gear they're super passionate about....

jml designs
replies: 69 views: 4,563
Brian M. Boykin 1 hour ago

I wasn’t sure whether this was a low-end or high-end question, but I can spend upto about $1200 (US), and that is high-end for...

OrchDork
replies: 71 views: 3,572
OrchDork 1 hour ago

hello everyone! i'm new to this! :) so i hope i'm doing it right.. i'm using different drum machines and synthesizers hooked...

aronmusik
replies: 1 views: 187
aronmusik 2 hours ago

Hey guys!!! I been using the Shure SM7B personally for years and i love it! Been to a few major recording sessions with the SM7B...

ChuckyGold
replies: 43 views: 1,886
Shannon Adkins 2 hours ago

Hello guys im new here and sorry for my bad english . Im willing to upgrade my home studio . Actually i got a saffire pro 14...

Jockervoice
replies: 11 views: 324
Jockervoice 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 146 views: 10,838
nd33 2 hours ago

Hello Everyone, I have attatched a recent recording of my vocal. I am singing through an sE Electronics Z5600a microphone but...

JanHaakma
replies: 0 views: 56
JanHaakma 3 hours ago

I recently broke down and ordered a pair of Meris 440's. I was intrigued by the ability to use pedals as part of my mixdown...

ForgottenG
replies: 2 views: 1,027
ppaulsen 3 hours ago

I'm finally putting a 16u rack together for my gear. This is how I plan on arranging everything once it...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 1 views: 160
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

Hi there, I just recently purchased an Avantone speaker to add to my main monitor pair, so I also got a Mackie Big Knob to allow...

wing
replies: 2 views: 118
Prodba 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Whitecat 4 hours ago

Anyone know what mic was used for the new single? Vocal sound is amazing. In fact the whole production and mix is...

robmoles
replies: 6 views: 908
rhythmic5 4 hours ago

I would also include XL Mixer users as well but I am more curious about the character of the Silver modules on theses mixers. How...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 4 views: 514
gainreduction 6 hours ago

Chaps, I need recommendations of good quality blank tape for amateur recording, I need to have my machine biased for that...

AlpaPignons
replies: 3 views: 172
avare 7 hours ago

My machine is starting to stop gripping the tape as well as it should. Once it’s all warmed up it seems to run fine but I think...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 84
jml designs 7 hours ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 39 views: 1,650
ARIEL 7 hours ago

Looking for a standard rack-mount compressor & de-esser combo that doesn't break the bank. I'm interested in a BSS...

turpentyne
replies: 0 views: 97
turpentyne 7 hours ago

Soooo...I've JUST heard about Audioscape products today! I somehow stumbled upon the 1176-KT (which doesn't seem to have much...

RecordRecord
replies: 63 views: 3,245
e-are 7 hours ago

I currently own KH310. They are great monitors but after nearly 6 months of continuous with them I discovered some music genres...

Jantex
replies: 20 views: 8,225
thechrisl 8 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,158 views: 233,136
drewbonez 8 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 3 views: 226
Duke Zeibert 8 hours ago

I’m hearing so many good things about monitors like Kali and Presonus Sceptre and I’m wondering if they’d help me. I’ve...

Nielsbeard
replies: 11 views: 308
Nielsbeard 10 hours ago

So I do a lot of acoustic guitar overdubs onto pop and country tracks. I'm going into an Apollo Twin then to Pro Tools. I...

oceantracks
replies: 0 views: 99
oceantracks 11 hours ago

Why is the ADL 670 $19k? Why is any single piece of gear that much other than to rip people off? I have never heard the adl 670,...

BattleCatRoots
replies: 143 views: 7,899
acidlab 11 hours ago

I know a lot of people like this technique for recording drums with few mics, including me! I'm often amazed and intrigued by how...

Joniverse
replies: 129 views: 6,174
thismercifulfate 11 hours ago

What’s good everyone, I’m currently looking to spend $3000 or less for an upgraded vocal chain over the Slate VMS. I’m...

tribby
replies: 50 views: 3,143
UGP 11 hours ago

I have been recording vocals in my tiny OD room and it is quite noisy. There are 4 power supplies for my console and they all...

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 27 views: 451
szyam 12 hours ago

Hey everyone. Here are some pics of my garage "studio". Here's a song I've made in this very garage before. Divide....

ty45
replies: 3 views: 136
kennybro 12 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,126 views: 875,844
Nuieve 13 hours ago

I saw a Blind Shootout Of SSL G type. 'The Glue' Vs A lot of Plugs. Then near the End. The AudioScape G buss started popping...

bestG
replies: 22 views: 755
bestG 13 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,926 views: 168,433
nicolasmasset 13 hours ago
replies: 93 views: 19,732
enyo 14 hours ago

Hey, i inherited a pair of 20 years old B&W 802 from my dad. Now i used them as monitors for our band stuff as i saw...

hatty gersack
replies: 4 views: 241
pentagon 14 hours ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 210 views: 29,706
joshuanaconda 14 hours ago

I have a Nak MR-1 that I use for digitizing (and occasionally for recording), but today, it stopped playing tapes. Instead, it...

midiquestions
replies: 31 views: 4,446
logicbill 15 hours ago

After years of mixing on headphones I finally got my room treated and am getting ready to buy studio monitors. I have pretty much...

Jackash
replies: 4 views: 484
Bromelain 15 hours ago

Hey After much talking from me in previous older threads, I decided to buy a Drawmer CMC3 from Thomann. I'be used lots of...

SLL
replies: 16 views: 644
SLL 15 hours ago

I would like to acquire a mixer. My gear: - Eventide Orville - Sherman Filterbank - AKG C414 Mic - MOTU AVB interface -...

LeTMEFINDOUT
replies: 0 views: 130
LeTMEFINDOUT 16 hours ago

Been wondering why some manufacturers get negative reviews for using solid state components in tube gear when some companies are...

christube
replies: 5 views: 282
audiospecific 16 hours ago

Loving this obscure sound reinforcement eq for all kinds of experimental purposes. It Looks like I can buy (but can’t find...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 132
jml designs 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search