The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,713
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

From Bae to Great River to Sebatron to Sytek to Jlm...... why do I feel like I won’t be happy until I get one of those damn...

hebjam
replies: 45 views: 1,238
henryrobinett 1 minute ago

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and ALL THINGS SACRED rockout, here we go with another 1176 Rev A VS Rev D VS Rev F thread!... with a...

ChristianN
replies: 20 views: 666
nickknack 6 minutes ago

I just got my first preamp, a black lion audio b12a, and it didn't come with a power supply so I ordered this: Amazon.com:...

Werdnaegni
replies: 11 views: 1,695
JimmiTheDealer 6 minutes ago

Hi guys, My band is on the market for a PA for rehearsal purposes. I wanted to get a recommendation based on our needs below....

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 5 views: 191
Mr.Duck 8 minutes ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,013 views: 608,782
Amsoily 10 minutes ago

Is there any concensus on the the sound engine / sound of the Roland SP-700 sample player? I understand its a neutered...

Slutty Professor
replies: 3 views: 127
kbshearer 13 minutes ago

Seems the two can do quite similar things. I wonder if anyone who owns both could do a comparison. Or if they are simply not same...

ywshuo
replies: 0 views: 1
ywshuo 13 minutes ago

I just scored a used LA-610 in pretty good condition for 1k. Any significant difference between this and the MKII? Tried...

Ave Crux
replies: 20 views: 9,657
hello people 23 minutes ago

I am performing some research into the analogue vs. digital argument, and I am hoping that some of you may be able to answer my...

diiigital
replies: 56 views: 1,254
s wave 25 minutes ago

There are of course many discussion on GS that revolve around reverbs. Opinions are leveled routinely about the quality of a...

AxxeMan317
replies: 27 views: 830
AxxeMan317 26 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,922 views: 217,613
szyam 32 minutes ago

I'm entering into the world of Universal Audio getting one of their UAD cars. I unfortunately can't get any sort of Apollo...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 0 views: 1
OolalavSuperfukk 38 minutes ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,049 views: 866,301
Gravitron 43 minutes ago

Hey all. By listening to some amazing mixes today i've slowly come up with this list of which elements make generally for a great...

solarfall
replies: 6 views: 115
DeNto 46 minutes ago

I have the Aurora(n) 16-USB but have yet to install/test out the NControl (BETA) mixer SW. Anyone else out there successful using...

chazfilez
replies: 0 views: 12
chazfilez 53 minutes ago

Hi all, Recently I have acquired a Toft ATB 32, to find out of a mixer-workflow would work for me. What I'd like to accomplish...

miniasola
replies: 2 views: 668
pds_76 1 hour ago

I'm mixing a new song for my band, and I'm getting near the end. Happy with the tones, balance, etc. and have been doing bounces...

fastlanestoner
replies: 39 views: 1,049
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

Hey guys ive heard so much about Universal Audio's 610 preamp clipping and distorting very easily. I just got one about a week...

DP40oz
replies: 37 views: 12,565
ardis 1 hour ago

Hey After much talking from me in previous older threads, I decided to buy a Drawmer CMC3 from Thomann. I'be used lots of...

SLL
replies: 0 views: 31
SLL 1 hour ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,198 views: 79,659
BradM 1 hour ago

I have been doing mixing of Voiceovers with Classical Music Beds and running into translation issues. I listen to my stuff...

Bachist
replies: 3 views: 127
Bachist 1 hour ago

Hi all, I have an NS NXT 5-string electric violin that uses a quality passive piezo system, and an upright bass with one of...

stuffsmithstuff
replies: 1 views: 79
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

i'm looking to upgrade my central station and was just about to pull the trigger on the dangerous.. until i realized that i don't...

t_d
replies: 25 views: 2,384
JGM 2 hours ago

Has anyone seen this mod? mic works well with N221 psu from Leo Schaal, yet seems like the tube was removed. hmmmmm???? any...

ginglat
replies: 0 views: 44
ginglat 2 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,258 views: 167,997
hello people 2 hours ago

I am in the process of moving back to Tucson AZ after being away 20 years - I am wondering if there are any Slutz in Tucson -...

PdotDdot
replies: 1 views: 82
funkaholic1972 2 hours ago

My current vocal chain is: Brauner VMX -> AMS Neve 1073LB -> Presonus Eureka(compressor portion) -> Behringer A/D...

Metroid
replies: 71 views: 2,977
tkaitkai 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,820 views: 158,350
sergioelectro 2 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,175 views: 2,430,061
Unclenny 2 hours ago

I'm looking at making the jump into high end gear because I'm getting to a point with my music where the performance is there,...

Redford2013
replies: 101 views: 12,698
UKMK00 2 hours ago

I just picked up a pair of AKG K701s to use for mixing on my Steinberg MR816 interface. My living situation is such that I have...

rightovers
replies: 1 views: 188
Shannon Adkins 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
theblue1 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently posted a question about which monitors to get. So I ended up getting the KRK v8s4 today, I was excited to...

sameey
replies: 72 views: 5,085
stelligan 4 hours ago

anyone have one of these they'd be willing to part with? i'm looking for one and can't find anything on the market. I'd be...

robotchicken
replies: 9 views: 687
robotchicken 4 hours ago

Hi Group. I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC...

VirtualPG
replies: 15 views: 509
TMetzinger 4 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 448 views: 45,270
newguy1 4 hours ago

Lost both eLicenser and ilok dongles (or they were stolen).. because I work between studio and home and take dongles with...

TS-12
replies: 0 views: 112
TS-12 5 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 344 views: 73,358
Dricks123 5 hours ago

I have a Yamaha MOXF8 as my only keyboard (it has an 88-key Graded Hammer Action keyboard). I sometimes use its built in drum...

jerrydpi
replies: 1 views: 158
jerrydpi 6 hours ago

Just a heads up on a good deal.... I bought the MXL Revelation for $399 from a dealer on ebay and he looks like he has about 10...

Rockabilly69
replies: 58 views: 3,929
NeveSSL1 6 hours ago

Are there any external speakers that sound like the built in MacBook Pro speakers?

Amphibian
replies: 4 views: 153
Robby in WA 6 hours ago

Alright, so let's just get to it. I've been making music and sound design for 10-12 years, both as a hobby and professionally,...

ULiek
replies: 18 views: 771
mark1971 7 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 130 views: 4,719
ardis 7 hours ago

I've been doing some pre-purchase searches regarding the LA2A vs LA 610's compressor. All I've found so far is the differences...

Wayne
replies: 40 views: 1,879
dr. bibber 8 hours ago

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on using an apollo x16 for a largely synth based studio. Currently I'd probably use...

NickInhofe
replies: 129 views: 2,167
chrisso 9 hours ago

I will be using the sub 8 with the 85 Hz filter, so the 5X or the 7x subwoofers will essentially be mids. I'm wondering if I can...

lirikCLAP
replies: 1 views: 632
DJKOKOLO 10 hours ago

hello you guys i need some quick help and suggestions. im in the search for some gear im in the budget from as low ass...

cesarortiz24
replies: 11 views: 554
mutetourettes 10 hours ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 200 views: 21,438
WarmJetGuitar 12 hours ago

Hi all, I’m looking to find a piano sample library that sounds as close to this song as possible: Videotape, a song by...

bluesmonk
replies: 2 views: 257
bluesmonk 12 hours ago

I think the SM-57 snare sound is great but I'm looking for something even better, along the same lines. I'm curious if the Shure...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 45 views: 3,493
Mario-C. 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search