The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

No point in revisiting the argument about what the sonic differences are or aren't - umpteen existing threads do that. Let's just...

James Lehmann
replies: 37 views: 443
Saxplayerz 1 minute ago

Hi all I have an "old" Hammerfall DSP 9632 PCI card that I was unsing until recently in my PC. Great piece of...

rkm82
replies: 2 views: 35
thechrisl 15 minutes ago

Title says it all! I just got a nice new mic. Something I don’t want to destroy by improperly cleaning it. I also just...

MSR74
replies: 11 views: 508
dr. bibber 22 minutes ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 597 views: 12,605
thenoodle 40 minutes ago

Hello :) I'm looking for a pair of sdc mics to use exclusively as drum overheads for rock/metal drums. I already have a pair...

Logima
replies: 18 views: 465
monkeyxx 43 minutes ago

Hi there, I need some components from an UK based company, that, unfortunately, does not ship outside the United...

Prodba
replies: 0 views: 17
Prodba 47 minutes ago

I have an Avid Artist Mix on the way, and I ordered some different fader caps for it. Any idea how i change them out? Do I have...

LeoRapture
replies: 10 views: 3,396
Drowl 50 minutes ago

I have some doubts about my next interface/monitor controller setup and I started asking myself some question specifically about...

Nyroh
replies: 7 views: 343
ruffrecords 53 minutes ago

Longshot but hoping to hear from someone who has heard any combo of these side by side and what if any diff's they noticed. These...

bill5
replies: 12 views: 421
HSi 1 hour ago

Hello, after being a reader only for many years I finally registered. At the moment I am in the process of finally finishing my...

ang3l
replies: 2 views: 88
thenoodle 1 hour ago

Hey guys long time reader first time poster. I have a small bedroom studio, a 4x5 vocal booth acoustically treated. I have...

PAnthony278
replies: 22 views: 1,174
WunderBro Flo 1 hour ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 41 views: 2,257
Dutchy15 1 hour ago

Hi Plugins are better & better, computers are faster & faster, YET latency is still killing the joys of modern DAWs....

invalidusername
replies: 44 views: 1,355
chrischoir 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I tries searching to see if this topic has been discussed recently, but i didnt really come up with anything. Hopefully...

Sbrock
replies: 42 views: 1,659
Sky 1 hour ago

So, over the last 14 months ive decided im interested in music and starting with buying a cheap electric guitar my G.A.S has led...

NightFalltech
replies: 1 views: 45
Dutchy15 1 hour ago

Hi. This Friday I got My DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm headphones. They are super comfortable and sound so great, when they are not...

kasinjsh
replies: 5 views: 75
CJ Mastering 1 hour ago

I just ordered a WA73. I want to see how it compares to my DAV BG1. I want to test my voice on it using an SM7b using the same...

adg21
replies: 27 views: 658
adg21 2 hours ago

Hey all, So before I begin, this isn't a "which mic is better" thread...it's a mic comparison thread, to help me...

Froggo
replies: 0 views: 48
Froggo 2 hours ago

Hello everybody, I did a comparison between Maag eq2 500 series and Plugin-Alliance's plugin. I used the same settings on both...

mnk_0
replies: 21 views: 1,217
TurboJets 2 hours ago

This fledgling Ukrainian company seems interesting. Makes various tube stuff, pedals to hi-fi amps. His first "studio"...

Mr Funk
replies: 184 views: 11,467
Mr Funk 2 hours ago

Hi Guys My setup will be kind of Brauerizing: http://brauerizing.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/brauer-parallel-11761.png I...

Arseny
replies: 30 views: 3,330
shoepedals 2 hours ago

What do you consider the best recording of vocals you have ever heard? My choice is the Beatles Because. Besides being the...

MWP
replies: 452 views: 50,481
skybluerental 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been blessed to be able to make some money with my recording and mixing abilities recently and want to upgrade my...

Jwoody86
replies: 7 views: 171
cheu78 2 hours ago

I have a pair of vintage, largely unmodded RCA OP-6 preamps that I love. I'm curious about the new Retro Instruments OP-6...

Trakworx
replies: 11 views: 848
Flippy Floppy 3 hours ago

Doing yet another AKG c12 to 414 history thing.. Anyone know when the following were made? c12b c412 e1 c422 c414TL -...

matt_ew
replies: 0 views: 53
matt_ew 3 hours ago

I am attempting to make a series lo-fi recordings (just for personal amusement), and have started looking into the carbon based...

CRK
replies: 4 views: 222
JohnDrake 3 hours ago

I haven't played my Yamaha CP-80 Piano in a couple years and discovered my power supply was missing along with a couple 30'...

_ADSR_
replies: 0 views: 62
_ADSR_ 4 hours ago

Anyone try one of these yet? I'm in the market for a flavor eq and was eyeing this as well as the rumored return of the e27. If...

Twenty Staxx
replies: 47 views: 16,225
justinheronmusic 4 hours ago

Hi all. I have a Telefunken CU29 Copperhead. When gently shaken I can hear a very slight rattle from it. The sound quality...

Everged
replies: 0 views: 69
Everged 4 hours ago

Just wonder if you sellers of vintage studio gear noticed a new and growing phenomenon of truly awful lowballing request? I...

akai612
replies: 10 views: 323
Kimi777 5 hours ago

Hi all, I'm kind of losing my mind over a really dumb issue, but here it goes... Long before I became a mic slut, I had to buy a...

cylonlizard
replies: 4 views: 337
thismercifulfate 5 hours ago

So I just bought this tape deck a few days ago.. This is my first time working with tape. I've been using the only cassette I...

arkisai
replies: 32 views: 1,757
Richard Crowley 5 hours ago

I read Arthur's Big Knob Studio+ Review and watched the video and it got me thinking about whether the Big Knob Studio might be a...

Per Lichtman
replies: 1 views: 103
CJ Mastering 6 hours ago

Hi guys! I hate to keep asking these type questions, but that's just me :) For recording vocals/instruments, what...

jerrydpi
replies: 24 views: 827
ruffrecords 6 hours ago

Hi there! This is my first post. I bought a Yamaha MG12XU a few months ago, I mainly use it to record synthesizers, usually in...

loftylofi
replies: 0 views: 97
loftylofi 7 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 105 views: 2,460
dreckdirect 7 hours ago

I was wondering: Decapitator, lots of people seem to love it. I have Waves Scheps omni channel and the Scheps 73, which both...

Guitarking
replies: 19 views: 677
theillusionist 8 hours ago

Hi i check on my mixing board (A&H GS3000) the Main Level Meter are not the same i get a test tone out of my Interface so...

Neonlove1980
replies: 14 views: 538
Neonlove1980 9 hours ago

Hey, I'm not new to music, but sadly, I'm pretty new then it comes to pro gear. We have a sweet little home studio with...

nightfall
replies: 2 views: 102
chris661 9 hours ago

This might be a weird query but I wish to track a stereo synth and send it to 4 different stereo out stomp boxes in different...

XAXAU
replies: 5 views: 386
XAXAU 9 hours ago

I visited Klark Teknik's web site earlier today and this was on the "front page" so to speak. When I click the picture...

Captain Foghorn
replies: 56 views: 10,714
dickiefunk 12 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 53 views: 2,581
dickiefunk 13 hours ago

FX on his voice or bleeding from the acoustic mic and because his voice is probably auto-tuned it combines and creates a chorusy...

erike123
replies: 2 views: 200
erike123 16 hours ago

I just bought several GAP products including a PREQ 73 Premier. I also purchased some Unite rack trays. The red boxes worked as...

Roodillon
replies: 1 views: 186
Roodillon 18 hours ago

Hey folks. I have an Orion 32 that I use with an RME Madiface so that I can use Totalmix for routing. I've set my test...

lanemeyers
replies: 1 views: 181
pentagon 19 hours ago

Hi all, long term reader but haven't posted much. I'm a recording engineering grad, learned on real gear and interned at another...

63strat
replies: 16 views: 997
63strat 21 hours ago

I've got a pair of Oktava MC012 SDC. Many years ago, I bought a dozen and picked the best sounding two to use as a pair. I've...

McIrish
replies: 3 views: 438
szyam 21 hours ago

I've been asked to try and fix two KSM-27s. One rattles when moved (sounds like a screw or small lump of solder has come out of...

Adlen
replies: 6 views: 2,598
Burgerboy21 22 hours ago

Someone can say about these two and what are the diferences? Thanks

heavengroove
replies: 10 views: 806
knave101 22 hours ago

im brand new on this site...and not a tech expert at all....so about the voice channel: as a 1 man/acoustic thing playing live, i...

greg w
replies: 0 views: 162
greg w 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search