The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey Folks! I'm looking for some suggestions for the best way to set up my limited collection of pretty decent gear. My goal is...

Will Love
replies: 1 views: 104
Will Love 6 minutes ago

Anyone currently using a Cranborne Audio 500R8? Any issues you've run into? Kudos? What are your thoughts on the converters...

nuemes
replies: 3 views: 172
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 34 minutes ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 575 views: 54,391
1TP 51 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 6,503 views: 193,610
zerocrossing 52 minutes ago

Hello there, tips to improve my jazz drums kit recording needed. The room is quite small 4.5X4.5 meters, ceiling from 3.4m to...

Batpro
replies: 36 views: 467
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I am interested in trying sending a mix through my outboard gear. I tried doing this by sending it out of two of the...

konkon
replies: 6 views: 287
konkon 1 hour ago
replies: 22 views: 5,889
Janne19691 1 hour ago

I picked up a "non tested" km54 from ebay, have built a power supply for it and it functions pretty well. It does...

mickdundee63
replies: 0 views: 32
mickdundee63 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,745 views: 445,707
Em Dash 2 hours ago

I just got my barefoots and I was curious as to how people send their audio signal to the barefoots, do they convert in the...

naive newbie123
replies: 0 views: 42
naive newbie123 2 hours ago

Hello! I'd like to leave reverb for good as they have raised the fee to 5%. How do I link my reviews from there when...

userb420
replies: 11 views: 331
userb420 2 hours ago

Few months ago we bought Sennheiser wireless system with E935 mic. Few days ago we also bought Beyerdynamic M160 for...

brk303
replies: 4 views: 112
a.m. son 2 hours ago

Hi everybody, this is my first post ever on Gearslutz, i've always lurked here and there over the years, but never actually...

smnspz
replies: 11 views: 175
andychamp 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I just got a uher 4400 report monitor for my recording studio. More likely than not I'm going to change all the belts...

edge11
replies: 4 views: 169
edge11 3 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,679 views: 2,621,510
BudgetMC 3 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 296 views: 19,086
bigfurry 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, Hope this post is ok in this forum. My school is looking to sell af bunch of Altec horns and I can't find the...

xlrcable
replies: 2 views: 114
cathode 4 hours ago

I'm wanna build a "Mastering" style desk for my studio. I just want all my gear at arms reach when I'm mixing without...

sentimiento
replies: 15 views: 426
stevano92 4 hours ago

I would like to use this thread to make a prediction about the state of audio and see what other people think. I predict that...

Maxadax
replies: 45 views: 789
joeq 5 hours ago

Hey GearSlutz! Just bought an Alesis MIDIFEX and in need of the manual for MIDI implementation infos. thank you fr...

Fnord
replies: 1 views: 70
Psinglet 5 hours ago

I've decided on this ribbon mic, but have a couple of questions for those who have one. I'm trying to think ahead concerning gain...

liv4ree
replies: 7 views: 192
liv4ree 5 hours ago

My brother, best friend and I have a band, it's me on guitar and lead vocals with them on bass (mostly bass guitar but we also...

cashmeregoat
replies: 14 views: 889
XXXEsq 6 hours ago

I would like to use this headphone for monitoring...anyone knows if any of these devices i have in my setup can power it? : -...

lgabor
replies: 1 views: 150
MrZappa 8 hours ago

Hello everybody, I have a humble detached, home studio with a small, well treated live room and a control room. My main...

wyatt.fisher1
replies: 27 views: 497
tkaitkai 8 hours ago

I fall in love with Adam tweeter listening to the small A3X, and so I decide to buy higher level speakers, replacing old ProAc...

mrcrowley
replies: 14 views: 1,857
mrcrowley 9 hours ago

I have had the TRP2 and R88 for about 9 months and honestly I’m not sure the TRP2 is performing. Channel 1 is a little noisier...

Oli_W
replies: 28 views: 1,057
Shannon Adkins 9 hours ago

Hi there, I am wondering if there are some alternatives to the typical Blumlein technique when using a pair of ribbons to...

Absalone
replies: 13 views: 324
MandoBastardo 9 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 217 views: 36,273
bkb911T 10 hours ago

From my years as a guitarist I am used to changing tubes and being concerned with their performance relative to my tone. This is...

Stoneblack
replies: 5 views: 194
Piedpiper 11 hours ago

Can anyone identify the instrument that (I think) comes in at 3:58, possibly doubled with a piano there panned hard left. And...

maxtmaples
replies: 0 views: 69
maxtmaples 11 hours ago

I just don't get why people on ebay won't sell these damn things for under 600 bucks! They're just SM57's made in Austria!!!!...

Hamburg58
replies: 25 views: 13,246
JLast 12 hours ago

Finneas records Billie Eilish on a Neumann TLM 103 into an apollo interface in Logic Pro X (in a bedroom), according to this...

JeremyAaron
replies: 3 views: 243
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Hello! Can the sound quality of headphones degrade over time as you use it? I have an Audio-Technica ATH-M50 (3 years of use)...

Valeto
replies: 16 views: 1,523
Maniac 7777 13 hours ago

I am in the market for an analog console that would be on par (or better) that a Toft ATB. I'm curious about the Soundtracs...

uptoolate
replies: 58 views: 12,259
Jim Williams 14 hours ago

Interesting to hear what happens when you quantize -- the information loss is audible.

Deleted 1846071
replies: 43 views: 1,748
JoeyM 15 hours ago

So, like most engineers, I used DAT a lot in the 90's etc. I have multiple tapes of various recordings that I did way back then....

KingsX
replies: 16 views: 572
Blaine Misner 15 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,676 views: 1,030,012
ardis 15 hours ago

Hi Just got an eventide eclipse and fell in love with it. As my purchasing season is coming to an end for now, I was thinking...

TYT756
replies: 21 views: 434
Kronos147 15 hours ago

. . . Once upon a time.... long long ago.... I tried to retention the ribbon in one of my mics and stupidly did not put...

gurubuzz
replies: 4 views: 256
monkeyxx 16 hours ago

So everyone's seen the meter in the center of SSL J's, the phase scope, etc. Is there an external version of that made by anyone...

robmix
replies: 26 views: 14,177
IM WHO YOU THINK 16 hours ago

I'm about to upgrade my monitor station from a Mackie big knob to a dangerous music monitor st or dbox+. I know that the dbox+...

jamesb09
replies: 2 views: 215
jamesb09 17 hours ago

Hey After much talking from me in previous older threads, I decided to buy a Drawmer CMC3 from Thomann. I'be used lots of...

SLL
replies: 35 views: 3,479
laneo 17 hours ago

Dear all, as a short intro to my post & questions I'm planning to get a good analog console for tracking & mixing and...

Anje
replies: 133 views: 24,888
Bitsmith 18 hours ago

Hey folks, Anyone have experience hearing both units? I'm wondering what will get me the best sonic results for the...

ThePremiere
replies: 7 views: 229
cheu78 19 hours ago

Hello, I want to buy a mixer for my SL 1210 turntables to mix some techno and house. Nothing professional, just home use. I...

kflynt
replies: 8 views: 2,071
Jack Luminous 20 hours ago

Measuring dB-A, ~70dB (average 71dB), "C" weighted and "slow" response using a free iPhone app called dB...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 247
RJHollins 22 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of headphones to compliment my mixing and mastering while taking work at home. I do use a pair...

diaolosh
replies: 25 views: 1,135
diaolosh 23 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,978 views: 311,435
Drumsound 23 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members is anyone heard the new Rcf Ayra PRO studio monitors? I used older one about 5 years, they are...

Fings
replies: 35 views: 4,048
gransonik 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a condenser mic somewhere in the $900-1100 price range. I'll be using it for acoustic guitar, vocals...

Stric
replies: 4 views: 232
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search