The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I'm looking to figure out whether I'll get a better quality sound for my acoustic-electric guitar from a PA system or...

gene12586
replies: 1 views: 40
thismercifulfate 1 minute ago

This is the back of an Orban 418a. I can’t find ANY info on the web anywhere about this pinout. What is the hot cold ground of...

Providence
replies: 0 views: 9
Providence 5 minutes ago

I’m using Pro Tools 11 on my iMac. Just got the UR-RT4 and it worked right away! Sounded great! THEN!.... I decided to update...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 251
Providence 10 minutes ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 181 views: 16,122
ucanhatemenow 22 minutes ago

Warm Audios specs don't state the sensitivity (mv/PA) nor can I find it anywhere in a search. Any other mic I've got has this...

MarkF48
replies: 1 views: 643
TVPostSound 26 minutes ago

Anyone here do whole recordings with nothing but Ribbons? Drums, guitars, vocals, etc? I'll first state that I am only recording...

MrMarr
replies: 1 views: 54
endorka 29 minutes ago

I'm a noob regarding hardware but I'll try to keep it short: I'm looking for an affordable hardware unit with which I can run...

ChayaFFM
replies: 2 views: 75
kojak 1 hour ago

Hi folks... I'm about to start tracking vox for an album. I've got some really good FET mics and nice solid state pres. I'd...

zamm
replies: 8 views: 218
zamm 1 hour ago

There are so many tutorials and cheat-sheets on the inter-webs, people will start sounding just like one-another. Or people might...

goom
replies: 10 views: 302
goom 1 hour ago

I've read that the mpx550 is highly sought out. I've never heard a demo of it but from what I've read the latest mx400 is what...

slutbox
replies: 97 views: 2,350
davehall6162 1 hour ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 327 views: 86,019
Russell Dawkins 1 hour ago

Hey guys? I was wondering if I would still need an active DI to record my bass. I have a UA 610 Solo which has a DI input and a...

Ernestaglr88
replies: 7 views: 363
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

Hello everyone, I was wondering, do you guys have suggestions of main studio monitors I should look out for? On the moment I...

Tom.S
replies: 15 views: 533
EvilRoy 1 hour ago

Is this a Neumann TLM 103 ? Thanks for helping kfhkh

Matt Carfeel
replies: 16 views: 556
Matt Carfeel 1 hour ago

does anyone else hate compression? i can never find a single source that it complements. literally not one. if you're going...

robotchicken
replies: 251 views: 5,100
Fuchsia 1 hour ago

RADAR

Who is using Radar products and and how are you using it? I am referring to the digital recording platform as opposed to the...

Ephi82
replies: 63 views: 5,604
Lumin One 1 hour ago

My vocal booth is 7x5 feet. Should I buy a Shure Sm7 or Neumann U87 for recording vocals?

xmasdy
replies: 23 views: 668
Vox66 1 hour ago

Any links to production techniques on any of their albums?

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 207
hebjam 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,929 views: 169,985
drewbonez 2 hours ago

Hi! I´m planning to buy a pair of large diagraphm condensers for recording various sources: vocals, voiceover, acoustic guitars,...

Ronski
replies: 5 views: 142
succulent95 2 hours ago

I have a budget 5 channel tube mixer and wondering if swapping the 12ax7 tube would improve the sound. If so, which one would you...

aligak
replies: 18 views: 448
morrie louden 2 hours ago

We must eventually face up to the possibility that all our old crap might never be considered valuable vintage collector's items....

shufflebeat
replies: 8 views: 205
shufflebeat 2 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,420 views: 182,075
hello people 2 hours ago

I get many requests from Indie bands who want me to quote them a rate for mixing their records. I don’t even offer a quote...

Mixerman
replies: 47 views: 2,080
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

Haven't really read tons on these two mics, much less comparing/contrasting. Any takers? How do they compare to each other and...

ben_allison
replies: 47 views: 6,114
Petimar 3 hours ago

Hi guys, My boss picked up one of these today, basically got it for free. I'm wondering if it's worth investing some cash in...

lukecage
replies: 0 views: 80
lukecage 3 hours ago

Hello all, I'm looking for a set of headphones with a built in mic. This set up needs to have 2 separate jacks, one for the...

Kentoby
replies: 7 views: 535
jojo123 3 hours ago

I am looking for a Microphone for acoustic guitar, i want something that picks up the more darker tones in the guitar and i am...

JarrodHovland
replies: 14 views: 354
thismercifulfate 4 hours ago

Hi Guys, I was wondering if you could share some techniques for what I call "Movement". Easily explained...

Fnord
replies: 6 views: 372
dublave 4 hours ago

can you name some of the all time best sounding acoustic guitar recordings ? i would like to compare them to a track i recently...

woodsman
replies: 80 views: 12,109
jazzgitter 4 hours ago

Fell like I’m down to these two- 75% of my use would be acoustic guitar- also percussion I love the acoustic sounds on Pete...

babydaddymusic
replies: 9 views: 350
zilla_studios 4 hours ago

I mean non-Geffel to start. I'm really wanting to get a pair of KM84 ish SDC's for acoustic guitar recording. I've been...

babydaddymusic
replies: 2 views: 131
babydaddymusic 4 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,036 views: 611,351
Wayne 4 hours ago

Hey guys I am currently using the SHDV on my master buss and recently noticed that aside from narrowing the stereo image slightly...

Armageardon
replies: 1 views: 97
lynngraber 4 hours ago

Web site’s been down for a while with no word of what happened to them. Any one know? That would be a huge loss to the diy...

jml designs
replies: 3 views: 136
csavetman 4 hours ago

Hey y'all, I recently started working at a brand new event space/venue, and aside from the obligatory pile of 57s and 58s, all...

spineless
replies: 4 views: 189
Whoopysnorp 4 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 478 views: 52,318
ardis 5 hours ago

K... so... I'm poor but I need to seriously up my vocal game! My studio sounds really great but getting good vocals is very hard...

Geo316
replies: 20 views: 911
db9091 6 hours ago

Is this a bad thing? I've got some great 500 series stuff for tracking, but would need a duplicate (and usually similar serial...

fromthepuggle
replies: 3 views: 143
fromthepuggle 6 hours ago

I have a percussionist coming tommorow. Need some tips on recording tim & congas. I have 4 channel seb, 2 germ pres, and 1...

shuld
replies: 7 views: 1,405
Jules 6 hours ago

I have an Antelope Discrete 8 and use the spdif out to Genelec SAM monitors that have digital conversion. I emailed tech support...

pw2005
replies: 0 views: 75
pw2005 7 hours ago

For the last 9 years Ive been recording, mixing and mastering rap music. I've always worked on most of my own mixes and self...

SHXDOHMUSIC
replies: 4 views: 518
cj7 7 hours ago

Hey all, I have a Motu 828es and I'm planning how I'd like to eventually use all of it's inputs. I have a small project studio...

sirjuxtable
replies: 24 views: 615
kennybro 7 hours ago

Hi! I'm in the search for a speaker that clogs up really quick. When I hear my mixes on my iphone speaker I can tell straight...

Stephaan
replies: 5 views: 185
kosmokrator 7 hours ago

i wonder how it sounds... any users out there ? I have a pair of their Eq´s with transformer and discrete opamp, and really...

Hansest
replies: 9 views: 592
Hansest 8 hours ago

Has anyone ever had their hd24xr,just shut off in the middle of playback? Mine just strated doing this.The drives seemed ok...

axisdreamer
replies: 13 views: 1,369
Jim Williams 8 hours ago

For the longest time I've been mixing in the box with my Apogee Rosetta 200. I've always wanted to add analog summing to my set...

Ddjembe Mutombo
replies: 0 views: 117
Ddjembe Mutombo 9 hours ago

Hi Folks, I'm looking to get a new mic stand. I already have a K&M 21070. K&M also have the 210/2B which doesn't look...

cpsmusic
replies: 1 views: 132
askomiko 9 hours ago

Been wondering why some manufacturers get negative reviews for using solid state components in tube gear when some companies are...

christube
replies: 8 views: 362
wrgkmc 9 hours ago

I am new to this site, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Anyways, to make a long story short, I bought 2 Yamaha...

Fortylobsta
replies: 3 views: 484
Monk u 9 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search