The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all, I’m a huge Peter Gabriel fan and I am pretty familiar with the gear he has typically used in the past. However, I...

sethg
replies: 13 views: 751
Silvertone 35 minutes ago

Hi all, I own an old multiface and am looking to buy headphones. For now im interested in dt 770 250ohm(recomended by a friend)...

Demox
replies: 1 views: 452
Demox 48 minutes ago

Hi I use the cascade x-15 as a room mic but its very noisy compared to other ribbon mics I own. Is it just a noisy mic? and its...

musicmixer04
replies: 12 views: 438
pkuchar 1 hour ago

Anybody know anything about the vintage RCA 30 (RC45559N) op amp? Good , bad, vintage sounding, or don't bother with them?

Rob Coates
replies: 4 views: 613
Rob Coates 1 hour ago
replies: 1,586 views: 133,850
djivano 1 hour ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 37 views: 1,146
Noctambulant 1 hour ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 224 views: 18,099
TEMAS 1 hour ago

Hey there, normally I do more reading here and don't start threads but know I would need some help because testing different...

deek
replies: 26 views: 769
Joestudio 1 hour ago

Trying to compare quotes for touring cases...tried Jan Al and A & S Case Co. so far, which other ones in LA am I missing? ...

mikecorwin
replies: 5 views: 3,146
electricsky 3 hours ago

Any signal chain (compressor, eq, reverb/delay etc) tips for Manley Ref on pop vocals?

erike123
replies: 21 views: 790
bob2018 3 hours ago

I just received a vanguard v13 in the mail as part of their two week demo program. My current LDC is a 3u Audio GZ251 fet. I...

adampaulson1217
replies: 1 views: 351
dickiefunk 4 hours ago

These look pretty sweet and the price is right. Anyone build/ using them care to comment on the audio quality compared to other...

littlesicily
replies: 138 views: 38,126
[email protected] 4 hours ago

Hello everyone, I need help for my next pair of monitors. At the moment I have a pair of Adam A7Xs but I'm going to change them...

jumper981
replies: 7 views: 959
Taivanski 5 hours ago

Hi all, first post here and all that, I just wanted to pick some brains about something I have been thinking about a lot...

replies: 0 views: 122
1138 5 hours ago

Hello, I have $1,200 to spend on studio monitors. I was looking for something like the Yamaha MSP7, but turns out they are not...

Zarabozo
replies: 46 views: 1,323
nandi 5 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,687 views: 102,860
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 405 views: 23,693
goom 6 hours ago

I am looking for a mic clip/clamp for a vintage KM88i. Preferably something with a screw that tightens ad-nausea, or a badass...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 1 views: 330
burp182 6 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 436 views: 40,625
JSchlomo 6 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,343 views: 226,549
fromthepuggle 7 hours ago

SLUTZ, At what point does it become a huge difference in audio quality between monitors. Can you REALLY get a GREAT mix done...

IndridCold
replies: 13 views: 897
KungFuLio 8 hours ago

Can I please have some help decoding the serial number from a Gibson J-160E. Up by the tuning knobs it has 841313A on one line...

ddtburg
replies: 0 views: 166
ddtburg 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I really need help identifying the analog gear being shown in this video. Its hard for me to tell because of the...

maxim9295
replies: 0 views: 278
maxim9295 8 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 42 views: 1,199
Noctambulant 9 hours ago

Hi there, I'm experiencing distortion on my Adam A7X monitors that seems to be independent of the digital interface I am using...

slohn
replies: 32 views: 4,837
acmusic 10 hours ago

Hi, I just bought a kit after 7 years without one. I used to play casually in an original rock band etc I would like to mic up...

Froffy
replies: 2 views: 268
Froffy 10 hours ago

I just got a Lynx Hilo Thunderbolt and am trying to send from pro tools> Hilo line out>hardware>Hilo Line In. Im having...

Chase Orion
replies: 0 views: 175
Chase Orion 10 hours ago

Any user reviews? Curious about the c12 capsule's effect on the mic's performance.

SoundWeavers
replies: 4 views: 778
Ox Han 11 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 162 views: 11,005
Dohreetoh 11 hours ago

I'm considering making an off on the Allen & Heath in the picture, but don't know anything about the unit. The seller simply...

73*
replies: 11 views: 3,141
cruisemates 12 hours ago

I am interested in the Studio RTA Producer Station. Does anyone use it or has anyone used it in the past? Thank you! ...

rodhmos
replies: 164 views: 149,379
SLx 12 hours ago

In 3D!!! As were Sean, Ells and Ed who met me at KMR to hand over the unit in person, I was the first person that ordered!!...

Quetz
replies: 22 views: 1,052
Quetz 13 hours ago

If this doesn’t belong in the high end forum remove it ... ok on to the review I bought a Manley ref C a little while ago and...

Cokey30
replies: 10 views: 824
Ruffone 13 hours ago

Basically im looking for a good allrounder which will work well on vocals, strings, percussion double bass. more o less one mic...

balas
replies: 9 views: 385
matucha 13 hours ago

Does anyone might have links to where to buy the kind of knobs used on the PCM 42 and 41. Everyone knows you see too many of...

grahamexclaime
replies: 6 views: 688
skythemusic 14 hours ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 91 views: 11,876
hello people 14 hours ago

I have a Jim Williams modded Adcom 545 which sounds great, but recently found a Hafler DH220 extremely cheap, noticed it gets...

jdurango
replies: 0 views: 413
jdurango 16 hours ago

I am having troubles using my Focusrite OctoPre Dynamics with my Focusrite Clarett 8PreX. Channels 1-4 on the OctoPre are not...

Dmercure
replies: 1 views: 419
kenl 16 hours ago

i would seriously appreciate if someone could guide me to whom sounds the most identical to the Yamaha hs10s studiospares...

Prank
replies: 3 views: 399
Prank 17 hours ago

I bought a presonus tubepre for under 20 bucks to get home and find it to be "broken" but then, I grabbed a near by...

PracticeMo
replies: 16 views: 828
Nick Franklin 17 hours ago

Just bought a dr 40. Trying to use it to record a personal synth set up. Using an elektron octatrack and a few more pieces....

OcqaOcqa
replies: 0 views: 429
OcqaOcqa 17 hours ago

I don't have any problems working in the current protools...What features are worth me paying the premium to get the latest...

recordpressplay
replies: 1 views: 474
thismercifulfate 18 hours ago

I think the Spectrasonics Keyscape sounds amazing, but I wonder if there are any good keyboard/synth/Stage pianos that does it...

erike123
replies: 10 views: 1,106
Progger 19 hours ago

There have been other threads on the Fairchild but this thread will hopefully be the gathering place for files, comparisons,...

Wizards Machine
replies: 129 views: 6,428
bushwickanalog 20 hours ago

Hi, just got a vm200 and looks like channels 1 and 2 don't show anything from input. No sound, no vu meter, tried both Jack...

Rent Demon
replies: 0 views: 496
Rent Demon 20 hours ago

Big hello from the proud owner of a freshly DIY-modded UREI 1178, after the wonderfully simple instruction (somewhere here on...

RSFiesta
replies: 19 views: 5,606
cheu78 20 hours ago

At times I feel confined to its choice of parameters.

goom
replies: 11 views: 684
Jim Williams 22 hours ago

I've looked for something like this for a while but couldn't find anything. Thought it would be interesting to compare the...

StratMan2604
replies: 1 views: 1,612
Prank 23 hours ago

Something I frequently hear is how different tubes provide different sounds to sources. Im utilizing an aphex channel with a...

Donnyten
replies: 3 views: 359
swafford 23 hours ago

Ok, when I track my main vocals I go through a WA76 4:1 attack at 10 o'clock release at 2 o'clock (Yeah, Dr Pepper) and then when...

carlosguardia
replies: 52 views: 5,309
jazzcabbage 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search