The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Views: 860
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi, I'd love some help! I'm alone here in the quarantine, trying to make my studio COME ALIVE. I have a Moog Grandmother...

mariashka
replies: 2 views: 55
mariashka 2 minutes ago

Should I just use my second best LDC? Is there a good rule of thumb? Or are there specific mics folks like for backup...

dreske
replies: 8 views: 159
JLast 6 minutes ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 1,586 views: 52,538
theblue1 18 minutes ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 272 views: 10,629
Sounds Great 28 minutes ago

This is a warning to all GS members that ebay user senator072011 have been selling presumably fake/rebranded microphones under...

alhe
replies: 48 views: 2,909
frans 45 minutes ago

Hello 👋🏻 these days Im working on projects which I should work very fast. ICON PLATFORM NANO has 4 knobs. is it possible...

anticipation
replies: 1 views: 60
pencilextremist 1 hour ago

I've read more than once that Steve Albini claims to avoid compression. "There will occasionally be compression on...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 213 views: 11,235
donnylang 1 hour ago

So to start off i’de like to disclaim that I’ve more than likely done something stupid. Let’s get to it... I’m in the...

emtemt94
replies: 9 views: 206
emtemt94 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,655 views: 433,336
HansMues 1 hour ago

Hi there, this is my 1st post on here so please be as forgiving as you can bear to be :) I'm slowly but surely rebuilding my...

zerozerohero
replies: 0 views: 39
zerozerohero 1 hour ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,794 views: 160,483
nat8808 2 hours ago

So I'm looking for a new set of monitors in my small room Home. 9f x 13f (2.75m x 4m) My room is less then ideal but I got 6...

Martel80
replies: 75 views: 2,759
Martel80 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 546 views: 51,657
nvlowden 2 hours ago

Hey, just posted a video showing the differences between the Lewitt LCT 240 and the AKG C414 XLII mics. Let me know what you...

RedTone
replies: 3 views: 96
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hi! Say, does anyone know how to create that phasey organ sound Genesis liked to use in the mid 70's? Here's a prime...

musicus
replies: 4 views: 252
Stephen Bennett 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,198 views: 349,276
Quint 2 hours ago

Well they have been out a while now I know there were issues at first. Have they worked these out. Are they good bad just using...

boomer81
replies: 19 views: 6,654
rj1978 3 hours ago

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but here is my problem. So I'm currently using KRK Rokit 7' G4 with Focusrite Scarlett...

Borche
replies: 9 views: 310
Borche 3 hours ago

I have a question regarding the UA apollo twin X duo. I work from both my Mac pro 2013 (thunderbolt 2 AND remotely from my...

ag75
replies: 2 views: 101
xxdrexx 3 hours ago

Hey everyone hope your all well. My question: Between the neve portico 2 & The Shelford channel strips Which overall unit...

ZZZXXX
replies: 1 views: 68
JohnEdson 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm from Pakistan and i am new here. I don't know if this post belongs here, If the thread needs to be moved, please do...

zidi
replies: 2 views: 198
zidi 3 hours ago

I own a TC Electronics M-One with a screen that has failed. It lights up but all Alpha Numeric data areas are blank. Other...

mamero
replies: 25 views: 5,250
noreyn 3 hours ago

Hi slutz, please have mercy on me freshflowe After watching this video on YT (link below) I started thinking and re-thinking...

Rentzen
replies: 12 views: 1,957
rockmanrock 3 hours ago

I've been trying to figure out how they set a compressor so the final syllable is brought up so it kind of matches the energy of...

Bond
replies: 2 views: 137
edva 3 hours ago

About to pull the plug on one of these 2 units, as I need a stereo mic preamp with some capable EQ. I don't have the opportunity...

Chevron
replies: 0 views: 47
Chevron 4 hours ago

Not a ton of discussion on these mixers out there and I’m unsure why. I have a few questions (yes, I did RTFM) that I was...

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 0 views: 55
Jean Luc Cougar 4 hours ago

Got a lil shock when this caught my eye! Had a mexican standoff with my fingers wriggling for my wallet! IGS Audio Rubber Bands...

Audio Child
replies: 71 views: 21,389
ionian 4 hours ago

This is a thread for information about the Peavey AMR Production Series split consoles: the 800 (24 channel, 8 bus or 32 channel,...

jtienhaara
replies: 29 views: 9,252
mattrico 5 hours ago

So the title says it all. I've been streaming this on Tidal, uncompressed and the production is incredible. The drum and bass...

Enlightened Hand
replies: 12 views: 1,021
FranciscoFrugoni 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm interested in these two compressors for mainly tracking vocals, bass, guitar's etc and am wondering what peoples...

dickiefunk
replies: 11 views: 818
dickiefunk 6 hours ago

Does anyone know the back story on the Amethyst mic and the relationship between JZ and Violet? I understood that there was...

prado escondido
replies: 39 views: 1,661
andreweve 6 hours ago

I have a radial 10 slot 500 series lunch box and with all my other modules, it’s dead silent. However my capi vp26 preamp has...

Hammywhammy2
replies: 0 views: 72
Hammywhammy2 6 hours ago

Hey guys, super noob question but whatever...I can't find any information about this anywhere. I want to know - is it...

eddiemachete1
replies: 0 views: 55
eddiemachete1 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of headphones to compliment my mixing and mastering while taking work at home. I do use a pair...

diaolosh
replies: 24 views: 995
BuriedInTheMix 6 hours ago

Hi, what would you say, where are the differences in overall sound quality between a Manley Vari Mu (not modded version) vs....

danibert
replies: 11 views: 2,458
warlordpriest 7 hours ago

Hey everyone! I'm currently directing a documentary about recording studios. I just put the trailer up. Take a look, let me know...

glitchfactor
replies: 39 views: 2,356
BuriedInTheMix 7 hours ago

So I've got my setup as to where I want it with gear (all outboard, no plugins), but I'm just using standard hosa cables and...

Unknown soldier
replies: 6 views: 162
MarcB 7 hours ago

Hey guys.....yet another home studio guy trying to take it to the next level. Currently everything in the box and working...

Mayhem13
replies: 4 views: 168
Mayhem13 7 hours ago

What would you suggest as an extensive Talkback / Intercom system, wherein there are at least 3 'sources' or 'microphones' (due...

adimodi
replies: 0 views: 79
adimodi 9 hours ago

Hi there, This is my first post in here and have no proper English, need to say sorry first :) I got my; Presonus Eris...

davuleren
replies: 12 views: 608
B36arin 9 hours ago

Im looking for a higher end mic that will match my voice but need help, I've been searching for a month now. I currenly use a b1...

onshott1
replies: 8 views: 368
DavidWayne 11 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 181 views: 14,064
[email protected] 11 hours ago

who do ya think was the better engineer

Sigma
replies: 37 views: 4,865
CrowdedHouse 13 hours ago

I need some help with deciding on my next preamp. I'm currently the owner of a couple Hairball Lola's I like to use for their...

Thecmarus
replies: 4 views: 2,073
FreeRanger 13 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,668 views: 2,612,857
BudgetMC 14 hours ago

I got one of these in during the week. Very rugged. I'm sure Harvey would love to run one over with his car. I'll be checking...

ozraves
replies: 22 views: 6,852
RightOnRome 15 hours ago

Alright, so as I was looking for new converter shootouts, I came across kmraudio, which looked very enticing at first...

spankjam
replies: 13 views: 1,114
speerchucker 16 hours ago

I've read 2-3 stories today about EW mics getting hissy after a few years, and people being told they can't be repaired. Is this...

bangbang
replies: 6 views: 393
fhames 17 hours ago

So currently I starting trying to record my external keyboards and synths within Protools 11 HD. I know there is alot of...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 258
popmann 18 hours ago

Has anyone ever used one of these? I'm looking at picking one up.

robotchicken
replies: 22 views: 1,379
Armor mechanic 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search