The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I decided to try the IsoAcoustic stands finally. Replaced the auralex foam pads underneath the monitors I'm currently using and...

auralart
replies: 102 views: 34,911
Mantik 7 minutes ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 66 views: 10,554
Husky Squad 11 minutes ago

All things being equal, if you were recording guitar and vocal at the same time, and you wanted to keep the vocal out of the...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 172 views: 3,445
deedeeyeah 21 minutes ago

I'm sure everyone has an opinion on this one, but I'm open minded. :cowbell:

goom
replies: 34 views: 547
Val Diaz 26 minutes ago

Hi, everyone. New poster here - I registered today to ask this question. During pandemic I started recording myself for YouTube...

aczerepinski
replies: 33 views: 873
Drumsound 26 minutes ago

I need some desktop mic stand recommendations.

boombapdame
replies: 10 views: 476
Bob Ross 36 minutes ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 149 views: 27,125
Shanktron 38 minutes ago

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Stellar CM5, but I can't find any online, even used and their website isn't working with any...

DukeMonk
replies: 28 views: 810
Dr. Jule 40 minutes ago

Hi! Does anybody know Motu 828es's AD converter? I've seen it's DA converter is 'ESS Sabre' on their commercial...

babypopmusic
replies: 4 views: 334
cyberspaced 49 minutes ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 655 views: 20,308
tymish 50 minutes ago

I'm considering the leap into the lunchbox outboard approach as it seems it'd benefit my workflow. I currently have a UAD appolo...

zwolf
replies: 1 views: 54
mattias78 1 hour ago

Hello all, Does anyone have any experience of using mic level DA's to send your signal to multiple pre-amps? I'm currently...

Salient
replies: 1 views: 60
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

What's it like listening to exactly what's from the source?

goom
replies: 0 views: 58
goom 2 hours ago

So, I want to buy 5inch monitors, and I am among these 3 models: JBL 305P MKII vs Adam T5V vs KRK Rokit 5 G4. Basically the use...

elgigabit
replies: 1 views: 87
elgigabit 2 hours ago

Hi to all you microphone pro's and lovers i need your collective brain :-) Currently I own following Mics: Rode NTK (used...

Jake_Blues
replies: 12 views: 357
Jake_Blues 2 hours ago

What about the supposed bass roll-off ? And has anyone managed to compare them side by side with the Beyer DT 770's...

eldon2975
replies: 90 views: 44,503
goom 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a budget condenser microphone as my current Blue Kiwi mic is starting to fail on me. Unfortunately,...

Fluffbox
replies: 5 views: 170
Quasar 4 hours ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 376 views: 49,393
HansMues 4 hours ago

I don't know if this will help someone, but it might. I bought a pair of JBL LSR 28p for a sweet $399/pair, but when they...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 7 views: 537
dial_it_in 4 hours ago

Hello all, I recently eBay purchased a used pair of Event 20/20 BAS V2 monitors and the tweeters are hissing and crackling on...

Bene
replies: 8 views: 3,319
GeorgeJ 5 hours ago

Hello everybody, I have a Midas M32C and would like to send midi via the built-in USB card (DN32-USB, probably identical to...

Maroliboe
replies: 0 views: 67
Maroliboe 5 hours ago

Hi All I am new here and to be honest I am also new in recording at home .I keep myself busy "building" a home...

Peter1975
replies: 5 views: 172
JAT 5 hours ago

I am wondering what would be a good portable audio interface for the 2020 iPad Pro that works via USB-C. I have an Electro...

benny15
replies: 4 views: 192
GeorgeJ 5 hours ago

Hi everyone, my first post here. I started experiencing problems with my current setup since i switched to HD Native. I use...

GregAnikin
replies: 1 views: 74
StevenLMorgan 6 hours ago

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me figure out if it's possible to connect my Scarlett Focusrite 18i8 to my vintage...

haydonoz
replies: 0 views: 65
haydonoz 6 hours ago

I'm looking to swap some modules in my old DMAX16 (VERY useful piece of core gear), but...hmmm...their website shows no sign of...

UncleGroOve
replies: 1 views: 74
UncleGroOve 6 hours ago

That's all I wanted to say. I really didn't expect it to pop and crack so much and keep the hats quiet but I couldn't have wished...

Paul_G
replies: 40 views: 4,020
GreenNeedle 6 hours ago

Can anyone tell which is which on this acoustic guitar clip? I think the Oktava is easy because it is a SDC but the other two are...

camomiletea
replies: 63 views: 5,329
buckan 6 hours ago

Mic is a CAD e100s I am trying to diagnose this awful sound. It feels like the vibration from my voice is resonating with...

ArthurMa
replies: 1 views: 81
Poopypants 6 hours ago

Will use a hypothetical situation to ask this question. Let's say I have a production with an acoustic rhythm guitar recorded...

Nightowl43
replies: 1 views: 97
mahler007 7 hours ago

Hi all, There's been some discussion here:...

chris661
replies: 13 views: 433
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

original post > I've pretty much narrowed it down between the two. Has anyone had both of these in the room and...

melodic dreamer
replies: 68 views: 10,437
danisero 7 hours ago

Hi. I recently purchased a Behringer x32 rack. Everything is ok. I worked on x18 for a few years, so I know more or less the...

woojtek1
replies: 2 views: 158
woojtek1 8 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 22 views: 454
Rkaderobot 8 hours ago

Hey everyone! Do you guys ever ride the master fader on mixes? I saw a guy named Marc Daniel Nelson do it on Produce Like A Pro;...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 5 views: 243
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

2 x EQP-WA's are about the same price as one dual channel EQP-1. I'm wondering which one offers best sound? I realise best is...

Mr Funk
replies: 51 views: 22,757
msmortimer 9 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,272 views: 125,054
waldie wave 9 hours ago

Hey all, Looks like these are out now, so wondering who’s heard them? I’m looking to replace a pair of Focal CMS 50s one...

SDB_12
replies: 16 views: 2,580
thomsonaudio 12 hours ago

It's a stand alone shop, so I just want to make sure before ordering online how legit they are or your experiences with them if...

alternating.bit
replies: 27 views: 4,599
junior 12 hours ago

Hello again, A friend...who is the local studio tech...has a 24 input 3216 with wired bay for sale. Great shape. VERY CHEAP. ...

Terry McInturff
replies: 28 views: 14,662
Gutz 13 hours ago

Hello! I am trying to build my studio and my studio desk has an exactly 3U space (approximately 5.25 Inches or 13.4cm). Most ...

Mafra
replies: 2 views: 141
James7800 14 hours ago

Hi! I have an mxr + distortion that looks really old and used, and I'm trying to find out more about when and where it's from....

K303
replies: 4 views: 121
WVTG 14 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,336 views: 195,583
johnnybregar 15 hours ago

Please respond by letting me know if you would purchase a Balanced Analog card for your GS-R24 mixer in order to future proof...

johnnybregar
replies: 5 views: 348
johnnybregar 15 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to improve my speaker/headphones setup from my computer. Right now i have my speakers connected to an...

Alexandre.adobe
replies: 1 views: 137
ambiguous signal 17 hours ago

Hey all, I just received the RMA replacement for a faulty Golden Age Premier PRE-573 from Thomann, and while this unit works...

northeastbeats
replies: 8 views: 171
northeastbeats 17 hours ago

Hi Folks, I am looking at getting a Optical S/PDIF to AES Converter, there seems to be a few on the market but I have a...

NickH
replies: 30 views: 26,765
Rafter Man 17 hours ago

Hey all, I just received my second Golden Age Premier PRE-573 from Thomann(A+ service, and they paid the 85$ shipping fee back to...

northeastbeats
replies: 4 views: 144
northeastbeats 17 hours ago

Hey friends What are your thoughts on the DAC's of those interfaces, and how do they hold up against the DAC's of say a lynx...

lbumae
replies: 7 views: 238
lbumae 18 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,140 views: 505,942
Studio54 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search