The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey y’all Want to set up a patch bay that is solely a front end for 1/4” trs ins and outs on some extra converters I want...

bgood
replies: 3 views: 100
Extreme Mixing 6 minutes ago

Heyy, i'm looking for a warm/vintage sounding mic specifically for vocals. Let me know if I'm missing other options in the same...

Tablex
replies: 41 views: 953
gravyface 10 minutes ago

The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes. This is a repost from another thread. Hope you find it...

Skip Burrows
replies: 7,921 views: 1,329,566
Dirk Churlish 11 minutes ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 15 views: 630
italo de angelis 14 minutes ago

Hi all! I've in vain tried to find any pedal, and now since NAMM presented both new Strymons and Eventides Blackhole, the thing...

Honch
replies: 5 views: 143
mikegentry 44 minutes ago

Hi everyone! The discussion always seems to be what's the best guitar cab mic when in reality, clean electric guitar and...

LongPlate
replies: 0 views: 16
LongPlate 1 hour ago
replies: 2,143 views: 181,483
WiZKiD 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I hope that you are all safe and well. I have a UAD Apollo 16 (thunderbolt 3 version) with 16 inputs and 16...

producerxtr
replies: 8 views: 151
producerxtr 1 hour ago

Main purposes is tracking vocals, and drums once I acquire a second unit. I set out to get an 1176LN, but got distracted by the...

Deadletteroffice
replies: 80 views: 2,182
Bushman 1 hour ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 108 views: 2,179
bill5 1 hour ago

These look great. Anyone have experience with one?...

Retouch
replies: 1 views: 121
Retouch 1 hour ago

I'd like to buy my first studio monitors. I live in a rented apartment and don't have any specific sound treatment in the rooms...

dao_man
replies: 1 views: 42
folkfreak 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,475 views: 203,607
Sen 2 hours ago

Hi Guys iam looking for People that help me Decide as i can not test any of this equipment! The Bettermaker Limiter could...

rsda1980
replies: 0 views: 45
rsda1980 2 hours ago

Hi all. With a shout out to cAPSLOCK for his excellent recent posts in the Live Sound forum, I thought it would be helpful to...

Signals
replies: 4 views: 324
masterlogic 3 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,029 views: 321,030
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 420 views: 9,768
Glue2020 4 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 333 views: 22,981
Ward Pike 4 hours ago

I have nice mains, but they fall off around 52hz. I’m interested in adding a secondary reference, mainly for checking the low...

LeoRapture
replies: 4 views: 297
RBHan 5 hours ago

I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about this device. Seems reasonably priced and incredibly innovative. I have one on the way...

Bstapper
replies: 28 views: 2,484
skythemusic 5 hours ago

Hey all, Thinking about reorganising the rack. I've lived with it for nearly a year, and have added stuff in the meantime....

robbi
replies: 0 views: 93
robbi 5 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I recently got the Roland A-880 and having a few probs. getting it to send/receive sysex data to my Korg 01R/W and...

JonAudioO
replies: 0 views: 61
JonAudioO 6 hours ago

Hello! I just want to get some advices on to get some old SM81's (eBay) or new (dealer)? Does Shure modified some parts over...

DavidChampoux
replies: 6 views: 2,064
kajo 7 hours ago

It’s all in the title. I see Holland. I see green. I see what might be 12ax7... but could be 12au7. Any thoughts? Would be...

andrew montreal
replies: 2 views: 118
biksonije 7 hours ago

Hi. Im in the market for finally upgrading my old rokit 5 g2 monitors and im looking at wanting to hear the KRK V6 S4, Fluid...

kev herb
replies: 7 views: 750
biksonije 7 hours ago

Hey guys, does anyone have 1084 eqs (clones or the OG) and uses them for more than just tracking? I built a pair of 1073...

ChayaFFM
replies: 2 views: 133
ChayaFFM 8 hours ago

Bought used on Reverb. He didn't double box and didn't have all the structural styrofoam inplace so the boxes arrived torn,...

CrankyChris
replies: 1 views: 127
MandoBastardo 9 hours ago

Hello, I just received a brand new WA-47 and I'm thinking it might be damaged. I sent out an email to sweetwater (where I...

FlannelKnight
replies: 22 views: 430
joeq 10 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,941 views: 1,052,429
Piedpiper 11 hours ago

Upgrading my speakers and wondering which option I should go for. I am producing techno and mix engineering and mastering on the...

ddn
replies: 1 views: 180
ChaseUTB 11 hours ago

Hi Gearslutz, First time post here. I wanted to ask if anyone on here has compared the Neumann KH310s to the Barefoot...

Nadz
replies: 3 views: 343
ChaseUTB 11 hours ago

I have a Fantom - it's great all around and is super powerful, but I keep thinking about getting a System-8. I was thinking the...

mattyMEMORY
replies: 1 views: 87
nickknack 11 hours ago

Mic, position, treatment, reasoning. Discuss. I‘ll start: - Erthworks TC20 for flat/clean. VoxBox opto compressor, medium...

andychamp
replies: 15 views: 521
andychamp 11 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,843 views: 459,786
Sance21 13 hours ago

Hey guys i'm ready to purchase an eventide I've had my eyes set on the H3000 D/SE this is for the harmonizer effect more...

rcoket3
replies: 130 views: 14,918
DesolationBlvd 13 hours ago

I'm really not a fan of them close mic'd, especially the MKH416, but the current situation is one where I need something with...

Dohreetoh
replies: 25 views: 530
SoundWow 13 hours ago

Looking for suggestions for 500 series preamps to try that would be a good compliment to the LaChapell 583s tube pre I currently...

indrasnet
replies: 13 views: 460
David Rick 13 hours ago

I’m so frustrated... I literally just accidentally deleted my 480L preset memory card. There any chance that anyone on here...

bmaughan
replies: 1 views: 176
MM1100 14 hours ago

Hi, can anyone explain how to create a delay with a Revox A77 and a mixing board? I have tried many configurations and still...

Ryal1
replies: 2 views: 186
WarmJetGuitar 14 hours ago

I think the next step in my studio set up is the mix-buss. When I mix in the box I tend to like a combination of a fast, punch...

occam
replies: 8 views: 368
occam 14 hours ago

I know both of these are new products and Heritage isn't even out yet properly but from their published specifications what would...

dc_r
replies: 180 views: 50,498
Musiclab 15 hours ago

This is an audio excerpt from Glenn Fricker's recent video: "The Truth about Expensive Studio Gear". And since I'm...

dfghdhr
replies: 323 views: 12,820
pipelineaudio 15 hours ago

Seeing a little discussion here and there and curious about people's experiences with them. The consensus seems to be they don't...

bill5
replies: 21 views: 474
Ed Driscoll 15 hours ago

Hey all! Looking into a good 1073 rack and have narrowed the hunt between these two but could use some convincing for one or...

JamesB2229
replies: 8 views: 390
andrew montreal 16 hours ago

Unidyne III just died on me. Have: 57 421 (new, vintage) M201 EV635a MD441 i5 e906 Any other dynamics for up close...

gravyface
replies: 14 views: 306
jazzcabbage 16 hours ago

I have an old pair of studio monitors. They don't sell replacement parts for them anymore, so im trying to do my best to...

play.exe
replies: 13 views: 415
Xnr 18 hours ago

Hi I am willing to invest in one multiband comp to give it a try on busses or master. I could get one of these 2 for almost...

Le Larron
replies: 10 views: 1,457
jontornblom 18 hours ago

I have u47 (clone, ef800) that is so, so hissy when first heating up, but if I go do something for at least hour or more, it gets...

Carabinerx
replies: 10 views: 401
Drumsound 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
timmers 20 hours ago

Neumann's lawyers must stay pretty busy (or soon will be) with this kind of stuff going on. This is the most blatant I've seen...

Rob Coates
replies: 36 views: 1,294
chessparov2.0 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search