The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 388 views: 9,959
joeq 14 minutes ago

wondering if there would be some recommendations for chasing the classic ECM sound, preferably within 2 cost parameters, say...

Pale Rider
replies: 2 views: 96
Brent Hahn 33 minutes ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 644 views: 52,181
HeadlessDinosaur 43 minutes ago

Is mixing with outboard analogue eq’s beneficial ? I want to buy on or two and maybe a compressor , of course I’ll track...

Maoz
replies: 3 views: 136
NathanEldred 52 minutes ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 86 views: 1,613
mattiasnyc 52 minutes ago

Hi, I'm looking into a $500 range tube microphone for vocal recording. Would anyone like to give suggestions? For preamps I...

hello people
replies: 16 views: 305
chessparov2.0 54 minutes ago

Hey guys, I want to do a dual mic set up on recording an acoustic. I currently have an 87ai. What's a good mic to use with...

Lazer Toms
replies: 20 views: 709
HeadlessDinosaur 1 hour ago

I love distortion on lead rock vocals and would like to utilize the technique on some upcoming productions. However quick...

maxhype
replies: 14 views: 586
HeadlessDinosaur 1 hour ago
replies: 158 views: 3,553
chrisso 1 hour ago

Hey, I'm looking for a hardware VCA compressor that I can use on mix bus (SSL-style stuff, Elysia xpressor is also a great sound...

graphicnomad
replies: 2 views: 335
RogerFoote 1 hour ago

I have a local person selling a DBX 160XT. Looks in rough shape, wants $350 Canadian (aprox $260 US). The ad says "with...

KingsX
replies: 1 views: 47
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 154 views: 13,081
gravyface 1 hour ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,627 views: 226,209
Emi 2 hours ago

I need some help here, I'm about to treat myself to something special, but have a serious question.... I've only experimented...

leftbrain
replies: 36 views: 16,147
ripripstabstab 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 50 views: 1,535
swafford 2 hours ago

Hi all! I have the opportunity to buy a 32-channel Soundcraft Venue. I always want to use an external analog console for mixing...

coriolis1986
replies: 7 views: 1,248
Conmate 3 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz, I need a really bright mic for my voice that happened to have almost zero high frequencies in it for some...

Sadoromi
replies: 8 views: 504
r.staettler 3 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 711 views: 45,590
psycho_monkey 3 hours ago

Hello, I have a small hardware based electronic music studio and I'm in the market for a drum buss compressor for electronic...

metaBit
replies: 17 views: 3,191
waldie wave 4 hours ago

Hi guys. I was wondering something that maybe actually be pretty obvious. If I want to connect a compressor in the chain after...

konkon
replies: 23 views: 619
konkon 7 hours ago

Sorry I'm noob. Just been seeing them in high end studios and don't know why. Could someone explain it to me on why I should have...

mofat
replies: 178 views: 12,253
Matt Syson 7 hours ago

I just bought the Neve 542's and now I need to buy a rack. I see so many at different prices what are the differences between...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 4 views: 369
Patrick Norton 8 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,388 views: 2,511,746
BudgetMC 12 hours ago

The Grace m905 is a fantastic monitor controller, but I run into problems with the USB driver (on Windows): never as a...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 0 views: 207
snowplaysmusic 13 hours ago

say i have a mono source that im going to put a stereo reverb or delay on, does that mean i need to use a stereo compressor?...

dbynes
replies: 2 views: 285
PuggaMahone 13 hours ago

Hey guys, i need your help again. Had anyone been able to compare the krk vxt8 to the krk v8 gen 4? I have searched far and...

tigerwoots
replies: 3 views: 313
tigerwoots 14 hours ago

I see they used these, Beyer's, & 44'1 (amongst others) a lot live, but what are these...

Mr Funk
replies: 12 views: 931
vernier 15 hours ago

Ive been listening to these 2 mics alot and i find they have a similar sound. the km 44 sounds a bit more aggressive, and the...

drummerdan1988
replies: 3 views: 420
Flatrock 15 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 288 views: 22,307
TREMORS 15 hours ago

Something I've never seen before. I have the following chain: Royer 122V -> 122V power supply -> Portico 5024 Channel 3...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 1 views: 237
snowplaysmusic 15 hours ago

Hello, I saw a soundtracs spa 3200 for sale I know nothing about this gear. I would use for studio, besides it is for live. ...

ecolleno
replies: 6 views: 1,408
RightOnRome 16 hours ago

Very simple question here so let me apologize as I'm not new to recording but very new to mixing. I purchased the FabFilter total...

dbynes
replies: 0 views: 226
dbynes 16 hours ago

I have an old Nakamichi CM300 with a cardiod and a shotgun capsule. Looks to be in great nick, but it requires a no longer...

jozzafunk
replies: 28 views: 11,968
nat8808 17 hours ago

Hi all, forgive me if this is the incorrect forum. Not sure where to put this. When I record, I am getting a high pitched...

Photonic404
replies: 0 views: 200
Photonic404 18 hours ago

A ton of audiophile gear gets mixed into my world as I see it all as good audio referencing. Anyone else mixing on Stax or a...

jml designs
replies: 13 views: 774
graham 18 hours ago

So, a local buy and sell, had this Yamaha MC-1204 for sale. Online, so "worked when it went in storage" and from the...

KingsX
replies: 5 views: 1,133
KingsX 18 hours ago

Hey, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I've found a single Adam A7X monitor for €209. Is the price good...

Lewismayell
replies: 1 views: 547
Amsoily 19 hours ago

This is for live concerts only... not recording... A friend recently bought a Nord piano primarily for backing a choral group....

Piedpiper
replies: 122 views: 28,049
DistortingJack 20 hours ago

Hi I love Classic Rock music and Joe Satriani. Those most songs are mixed by Andy Johns. I bought Andy Johns Classic Drums....

blueink
replies: 0 views: 307
blueink 20 hours ago

Hi all! I have tried to search but haven’t been able to find the answer to my question. I want to buy a pair of new mixing...

os72
replies: 0 views: 398
os72 22 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 204 views: 4,861
konkon 23 hours ago

Hello, I have a Behringer UMC1820 and I want to buy an Audient id22 to connect my Behringer interface via ADAT (using the...

alphajos
replies: 4 views: 472
godninja 23 hours ago

I've been looking for an upward expander to increase the dynamic range of a not particularly loud sounding electromagnetic...

SwamiRob
replies: 11 views: 767
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Who is using them Thoughts?

deveas
replies: 2 views: 561
din 1 day ago

Anyone have both the M3000 and the Reverb 4000 and decided to keep BOTH units? There is algo overlap with VSS3 but with dual...

DevonB
replies: 3 views: 579
kellyd 1 day ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,386 views: 234,405
so loud 1 day ago

Hi all- Hope this is the right place to post this! I'm a composer who records a lot of: -Double Bass -Cello -Steel/Nylon...

Crumbfort
replies: 17 views: 981
swafford 1 day ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 575 views: 104,068
QueenSisi 1 day ago

Hi, What is CLA UNPLUGGED Plugin ideal for? is it if I have 1 track where I've captured a performance of me singing and...

RoyFan
replies: 0 views: 315
RoyFan 1 day ago

The weakest part of my microphone arsenal has always been my SDC department. LDC, we're well off. Dynamic Microphones? More than...

NoteKnotion
replies: 22 views: 1,446
homespunaudio 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search