The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 568 views: 112,041
string6theory 4 minutes ago

Hi again.... I have been reading for a day or two about different plugins and how they compare to their tangible counterparts....

3dsmatt
replies: 45 views: 941
Looneytune 15 minutes ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 24 views: 987
italo de angelis 28 minutes ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 330 views: 6,845
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

We have so many choices in plugins these days, so I thought it would be useful to get some insight into which plugins have been...

ppaulsen
replies: 6 views: 315
Dirk Churlish 1 hour ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 1,002 views: 228,937
gypsymoth 1 hour ago

So I was wondering who else just uses a pair of bookshelfs for their primary monitors? My favorite monitors have been B & Ws...

Nanashi
replies: 2 views: 122
Dirk Churlish 1 hour ago

I've confirmed w Dangrous my D-Box is set up correctly so thats not an issue. I am only getting hard left or right (when...

jml designs
replies: 10 views: 1,170
makemusic3 1 hour ago

Generally I'm noticing I get bigger sounding vocals, off of LDC (or MDC) condensers. (even though The Launcher helps) Is this...

chessparov2.0
replies: 9 views: 237
MandoBastardo 2 hours ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 289 views: 13,383
joeq 4 hours ago

If you had to choose 3 microphones to use the rest of your life. One ribbon, dynamic and condenser microphone. Which one would...

greatgreatriver
replies: 97 views: 6,343
MandoBastardo 4 hours ago

A friend of mine owns Innovation Station Music in Annandale. It was broken into and wiped out a lot of gear. here's a list of the...

tymish
replies: 4 views: 218
Drumsound 4 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,984 views: 1,057,057
B.Collins 4 hours ago

I accidentally hit my TLM 102 with a drum stick, and there is a very minimal dent on the grill. What's the best way to push it...

_Mark
replies: 16 views: 2,304
John Caf 4 hours ago

Hey guys, Because of the global pandemic, I bailed out of New York and went home to Wellington, New Zealand. I'm shipping my...

willmarshall
replies: 6 views: 212
psycho_monkey 7 hours ago

Hi Gang - I record myself. I have a great song tracked and 1) love my vocal track (performance-wise) but 2) despise the tone...

zydeceltico
replies: 38 views: 639
zydeceltico 7 hours ago

Heyy, i'm looking for a warm/vintage sounding mic specifically for vocals. Let me know if I'm missing other options in the same...

Tablex
replies: 72 views: 1,863
Drumsound 7 hours ago

I have a project coming up where I'll be transferring a lot of 1/4" tapes for a label, and I was wondering if 4 hours was...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 31 views: 3,679
GLouie 8 hours ago

And what signal chains, would you use to fit within Modern Pop, if you were Producing/Engineering it? Talking roughly, records...

chessparov2.0
replies: 137 views: 3,422
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
maostudios 8 hours ago

Hey all, I've been watching Chris Lord Alge mixing Lifeboats(Puremix) and it seems in Prep his assistant normalizes all tracks...

zoobooboozoo
replies: 30 views: 802
joeq 8 hours ago

500 Series | dbx Professional Audio

t-bone
replies: 25 views: 4,153
dwellander 9 hours ago

Greetings, Looks like the tech I've been using who is upstate a bit has shut down his operation, I'm hoping just temporarily....

innerbooty
replies: 4 views: 198
Carabinerx 9 hours ago

Hello! I could get a Midiverb II for 30 EUR and a Microverb III for 60 EUR. Which one would you choose for analog drum...

mitec1602
replies: 26 views: 10,325
dwellander 9 hours ago

Just out of curiousity, does anyone have any info regarding the recording/mixing of the drums on this album? I believe its more...

mini logo
replies: 157 views: 30,288
StevenLMorgan 9 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,403 views: 373,003
JGM 10 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with both of these mics? I am looking into them (specifically to use with the b6 cap). I'm just...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 95 views: 9,004
N1Greg 10 hours ago

Is it still possible to buy the midipoly kit for Korg MonoPoly? I found an old blog, but it seems to be dead. Any info on how...

gurujon
replies: 2 views: 492
axkan 10 hours ago

What would give me the most 2 buss "transformer mojo" for the money ? The WesAudio ngBusComp or the revered Silver...

yellowrobin
replies: 2 views: 215
Diogo C 11 hours ago
nickknack 11 hours ago

Hi to those who are reading this. I have a rack mount LA-2A. Although I really dig what it does, I'm wondering if there is a 500...

engmix
replies: 18 views: 556
sonus 11 hours ago

Someone told me the other day this was a terrific mic. Anyone else tried it. Seems to be a sleeper on the net.

robertgeorge
replies: 3 views: 133
Whoopysnorp 11 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 592 views: 103,170
StevenLMorgan 11 hours ago

Without suggesting triggers or new drummer, (cause at the venue I mix live, we get different drummers.) is there a magic formula...

lucasmusic
replies: 27 views: 592
kennybro 12 hours ago

These both look quite nice, but there isn't much information available online. Anyone played with either of them?

KazRemark
replies: 10 views: 3,629
momoko 12 hours ago

Hi guys, I’ll be recording an album soon and for bass and am wanting recommendation for a direct box for bass going directly...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 35 views: 821
monkeyxx 12 hours ago

My friend is an outstanding female singer who sings pop/newage and has an extremely high range. Her songs usually keep her in the...

Chris4eyez
replies: 17 views: 802
PMF 13 hours ago
Rick Dalton 13 hours ago

Luv the overall flexibility, close to the same price. Avantone 35mm capsule vs Vanguard 34mm capsule Avantone has switchable...

geddydawg
replies: 19 views: 1,875
andersmv 13 hours ago

Hey guys, Glenn Fricker here! Check this out.... https://youtu.be/VwXBVN9cnjE

OzNimbus
replies: 1 views: 116
gixertrix 14 hours ago
Wayne 14 hours ago

Hi, I make techno using headphones (HD600) and find my tracks not translating well. It sounds much better in the headphones than...

orbita
replies: 7 views: 194
SUBPAC 14 hours ago

Just wondering if modern pro mixers are still using this unit? Or do plugs make it redundant?

Dopamine
replies: 12 views: 10,361
Fade45 14 hours ago

Hello, community! I would like you to suggest me a pair of under 150$ headphones suitable for tracking the acoustic guitar. I...

JKBorman
replies: 13 views: 1,260
thismercifulfate 14 hours ago

There are 2 output expanders currently listed by different sellers (eBay). The listed Prices are "plus fuel" to the...

Pindrive
replies: 0 views: 127
Pindrive 14 hours ago

I've had a Boss BR-600 for about 15 years. It's broken and buggy and I'm finally going to replace it. At first I was looking to...

Evml
replies: 3 views: 143
JLast 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a small pair of monitors to use mainly at a school for playing backing tracks for pianists to play along...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 150
dickiefunk 15 hours ago

Hello all, I put an order in a month ago but understand due to the Coronavirus that production has slowed down. Has anybody...

Mulldog
replies: 2 views: 400
Oldone 17 hours ago

Hey, First post here. Looking to get 2 sets of monitors some Genelec for mixing and another set for writing and general...

tension22
replies: 29 views: 769
WiZKiD 17 hours ago

vintage D12E inside along side a Audix D6, as a shootout. D6 is just too processed for a lot of stuff other than hard...

gravyface
replies: 55 views: 1,020
themiracle 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search