The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know the photo is not clear, but i see "MS" or "M5" or something like...

quara23
replies: 1 views: 64
AuldLangSine 4 minutes ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 75 views: 1,365
chessparov2.0 16 minutes ago

Anyone compared the two? Warm Audio 87 or Roswell k87 Thanx for help Vocals only... -mike :)

MichaelDroste
replies: 1 views: 67
MichaelDroste 20 minutes ago

I just released the first single from my next record today. I used a '60s RCA 77DX into an AEA RPQ500 for the lead vocal track,...

Kroc
replies: 3 views: 28
Kroc 26 minutes ago

Neumann's lawyers must stay pretty busy (or soon will be) with this kind of stuff going on. This is the most blatant I've seen...

Rob Coates
replies: 25 views: 838
DirkP 32 minutes ago
replies: - views: -
johannburkard 35 minutes ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 416 views: 9,506
Grumblepig 41 minutes ago

I recently started using my Boss GT-8 again and have seen videos of a fantastic looking piece of software called the Boss GT-8...

alexroflol
replies: 3 views: 671
bmanzer 41 minutes ago
replies: 2,133 views: 181,118
Kroc 1 hour ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 507 views: 67,707
David1085 1 hour ago

In Australia, our prices are a bit skewed. I’m looking for a bigger set of monitors for anew room I’m setting up. New -...

Morgan Colgrave
replies: 0 views: 22
Morgan Colgrave 1 hour ago

Heyy, i'm looking for a warm/vintage sounding mic specifically for vocals. Let me know if I'm missing other options in the same...

Tablex
replies: 17 views: 429
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

I work almost exclusively with live sessions, and I've been using the Sennheiser MD441U on nearly all my vocals for the past...

[email protected]
replies: 8 views: 1,824
[email protected] 2 hours ago

Hey guys i'm ready to purchase an eventide I've had my eyes set on the H3000 D/SE this is for the harmonizer effect more...

rcoket3
replies: 126 views: 14,723
DesolationBlvd 2 hours ago

Ok guys, I'm in the market for one of the two things in the title bar. I need help prioritizing what i should purchase. I...

J_keefe Bass
replies: 2 views: 87
Farmboy presents 2 hours ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 76 views: 8,163
bowzin 2 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,021 views: 320,199
rosewood123 2 hours ago

Hi, folks! I’m having a small conundrum, and I’d love some advice. I downsized my recording gear and few years ago to some...

alexevans917
replies: 6 views: 269
alexevans917 3 hours ago

This is odd. Please help or confirm I'm not losing my mind! Recently i bought 2x krk rokit monitors for use in my mew wfh...

MINISTRYPM
replies: 7 views: 87
MINISTRYPM 3 hours ago

I want to roll off 100hz before hitting the Tubetech CL1B's. Manaul talks about the sidechain for linking the compressors. CAn...

Joji
replies: 16 views: 3,315
burns46824 3 hours ago

I know both of these are new products and Heritage isn't even out yet properly but from their published specifications what would...

dc_r
replies: 179 views: 50,369
Funny Cat 4 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,938 views: 1,051,565
MandoBastardo 4 hours ago

Does anyone have both these mics? I used the 414EB in the 80s but they are not made any longer. I used to reckon if I had no...

Beech
replies: 9 views: 6,731
tdb3 4 hours ago

Since OktavaMod is no longer modding Oktavas and I can't seem to find alternatives, would you buy a new unmodded MK-012 for $199,...

istealhotelsoap
replies: 5 views: 198
over-man 4 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 588 views: 102,212
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 627 views: 219,863
JblKid95 5 hours ago

Stupid question from someone who doesn't know all about the internal hardware craft of microphones. I got a Neumann TLM 103 from...

JaySanta97
replies: 1 views: 70
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Hey slutz, I heard some comparison of the LXP15 and PCM80 and seem to find that LXP sounds not so far away from the PCM. I...

sein83
replies: 12 views: 589
Seeker of Rock 5 hours ago

Or better yet, should it be the next piece of gear that I buy? Currently, on my vocal booth, I have a Clarett 4Pre and five...

B. Toast
replies: 3 views: 125
Drumsound 5 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,334 views: 662,027
thedberg 6 hours ago

Got this 1971 Fairchild console up and running, thanks to help from Jim Williams. Started its life at the Indianapolis 500...

moogplayer
replies: 11 views: 587
piano 6 hours ago

Hey all! Looking into a good 1073 rack and have narrowed the hunt between these two but could use some convincing for one or...

JamesB2229
replies: 6 views: 306
Master_Splinter 6 hours ago

Hey guys, sorry to start another thread about Audient interfaces as I know there are dozens, but I've read through most them. ...

Nanashi
replies: 0 views: 54
Nanashi 6 hours ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 874 views: 108,902
engmix 6 hours ago

I would like to get a spring reverb unit as an alternative to some of the digital reverb units I have. I am debating between...

Ann Denton
replies: 39 views: 17,489
wildplum 6 hours ago

Over labor day weekend I moved my studio into a new location. Yesterday when I fired my board up for the first time since the...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 19 views: 578
WiZKiD 6 hours ago

Hey everyone I am new here, so hello and thanks in advance for taking the time to try and answer my question. I just purchased...

atomicpunk421
replies: 5 views: 151
kennybro 7 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,473 views: 203,302
Will The Weirdo 9 hours ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 92 views: 19,037
nd33 9 hours ago

So I Googled about some flat frequency response headphones and the Fostex T50RPs came up. I recently did some more research on...

xanderlane
replies: 2 views: 1,432
studionando 10 hours ago

Hey all. I have recently bought an old 7 pin tuchel cable for my RFT Gefell MV692 (going to N692 PSU), with NS104 and NS105...

Halamadrid7
replies: 2 views: 149
Halamadrid7 11 hours ago

Hi folks! I am doing some research project for this particular recording (setup, microphones, signal chain, monitoring...

JohnClinton
replies: 1 views: 153
deedeeyeah 11 hours ago

Hi I recently got hold of a Tascam DR 100 mkiii and for some reason, I can not get the external mics to work, no sound is...

TygeEpli
replies: 8 views: 2,221
WaratahRecords 12 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members is anyone heard the new Rcf Ayra PRO studio monitors? I used older one about 5 years, they are...

Fings
replies: 40 views: 5,067
fabiolino20 13 hours ago

Hi, I’m looking to buy a cheap pair of monitors to use for acoustic piano lessons and possibly location recordings. It would...

dickiefunk
replies: 2 views: 123
dickiefunk 13 hours ago

Hi peeps, I followed many of the threads on the Soundcraft MTK signature series and even though many of the pros and cos of...

coposan
replies: 0 views: 79
coposan 14 hours ago

Seeing a little discussion here and there and curious about people's experiences with them. The consensus seems to be they don't...

bill5
replies: 8 views: 201
bgood 17 hours ago

Hi there, I'm experiencing distortion on my Adam A7X monitors that seems to be independent of the digital interface I am using...

slohn
replies: 44 views: 8,076
stoggie 18 hours ago

Hi, I’m tempted to pickup a 500 series lunchbox and am wondering how good are the budget options from Midas, Fredenstein and...

dickiefunk
replies: 22 views: 3,821
vashuba 19 hours ago

Hi Everybody, Is there any one using the Neumann M149 with the Manley Voxbox. Do you activate the 48 V phantom power when you're...

kurt22
replies: 13 views: 3,591
userroscoe 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search