The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 42 views: 3,701
sofa 3 hours ago

I want to record very quiet voice-over/ASMR recordings and I already own a shure sm7b, however I do not own a preamp. The...

robthomson_8
replies: 4 views: 54
robthomson_8 5 minutes ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 198 views: 6,105
robert82 5 minutes ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 154 views: 25,023
Mr Funk 11 minutes ago

Hey, I have a pair of ATC scm50a for demoing. They are upgraded to SL. The amp is the old version. No adjustment screws, so...

mister m
replies: 9 views: 411
Brad Lunde 13 minutes ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 79 views: 2,465
12tone 28 minutes ago

Anyone using (or have used) Tony Faulkner’s phased array technique(two bi-directional mics placed parallel to each other and 20...

wildplum
replies: 12 views: 344
deedeeyeah 29 minutes ago

I heard Command Studios England in 1972 was inside of a theater.Would anyone know the gear that was in there?My guess it was a...

carlheinz
replies: 10 views: 4,467
SussFour 50 minutes ago

As mtr 90 thread, can we also have a thread for MX80 users on tips, finding spares, fault finding, sharing any ideas about the...

haystack
replies: 93 views: 8,695
Brett 123 52 minutes ago

lets hear everyones favorite for the following sources! Kick Snare Bass Guitar Lets GO! include attack and release...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 73 views: 38,810
Gimble88 53 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I started a thread a week or so ago about starting from scratch with a project studio:...

jgstarcaster
replies: 71 views: 3,607
1TP 1 hour ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 387 views: 30,816
Karpmentalise 1 hour ago

Having quit recording bands many years ago, I pared my home studio down to two input channels, with a Scarlett 2i2 Mk2. Even...

norfolk martin
replies: 0 views: 33
norfolk martin 1 hour ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 11 views: 5,330
DeNoise Studios 2 hours ago

Any rumours of what to expect?

bill5
replies: 12 views: 1,060
Issadore 2 hours ago

Is anybody using 4429's for monitoring? If so, what are your thoughts on them? Do you have them mounted...

dial_it_in
replies: 1 views: 128
dial_it_in 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,926 views: 328,203
drBill 2 hours ago

Hi Can someone help me make a list of condenser microphones with transformers ? I figured out i love the sound of a good...

invalidusername
replies: 24 views: 5,419
fhames 3 hours ago

I've got this home studio / rehearsal room, and several synthesizers and other sound-sources that I often plug into the PA, and...

mayofari
replies: 1 views: 68
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

Just got off an email thread with UA and they explained that you can only route out from the UA Console from the MASTER...

furdervish
replies: 0 views: 53
furdervish 3 hours ago

My new Adam A8X's just arrived, and on Adam's website they recommend at least one week for burn-in, using music of different...

Sargaroth
replies: 112 views: 31,374
Sigma 3 hours ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 203 views: 22,659
psb_87 4 hours ago

hi there :) for my studies in audio engineering I write an article about the unconventional use of audio equipment. Examples...

Jan.R.Flow
replies: 17 views: 681
Sigma 5 hours ago

I recently purchased a Yamaha cp mini keyboard for writing on the road.I absolutely love that thing, it sounds fantastic. I have...

ortega67
replies: 1 views: 89
omega75 6 hours ago

It's been discussed before albeit a few years ago and thus, perhaps outdated.. What's the best pultec style EQ for 2 bus duties...

blinkybill86
replies: 60 views: 12,501
midmost 6 hours ago

Hello, I am in search of a pair of high-end headphones for long production sessions in an acoustically non-treated room. I was...

Stefanob
replies: 4 views: 307
Stefanob 7 hours ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 211 views: 23,744
Dan O 8 hours ago

Hey! I'm looking for a new microphone, currently I'm using the Audio Technica ATM710 & the Steinberg Ci1 as interface. But I...

chuchu
replies: 7 views: 336
John Willett 8 hours ago

Looking for an affordable solution for OH and other recording tasks. Just learned that the KSM32’s use an electret capsule. Has...

rdsyo
replies: 3 views: 286
Matti 8 hours ago

I have a Mackie Blackjack audio interface that I travel with and it's perfect for my needs. However, given it wasn't as popular...

Mushy Mushy
replies: 1 views: 99
Mushy Mushy 8 hours ago

Hello everyone, I recently bought Yamaha HS7s as my first pair of studio monitors in a deal from ProAudioStar. I currently...

edgardvarese
replies: 5 views: 710
jagsu 8 hours ago

Hi all- I would like to try to get my recordings (just drums, no other instruments), sounding like the classic Elvin Jones...

dwdjmu
replies: 39 views: 1,155
Retrovertigo 9 hours ago

i'm curious why someone use trhee mic for over.....a couple for stereo images and an other in the middle mono?and how do you use...

mildav
replies: 8 views: 1,259
deedeeyeah 10 hours ago

I have a few Beyer MC930s, which I like very much. I'd like to add a figure-of-8 mic of similar quality and price. I'm open to...

chris661
replies: 16 views: 545
chris661 10 hours ago

Does anyone have any info on which guitars and amps (or amp sims) Dr. Luke tend to use?

erike123
replies: 4 views: 337
erike123 10 hours ago

Henlo all. i have been kindly gifted a Tascam 388 so am in the process of restoring it with the old man, who likes to tinker with...

danDNA
replies: 2 views: 174
dlmorley 11 hours ago

Dear good people, Classical composer here new to studio recordings... I love this...

Hbn
replies: 3 views: 161
Hbn 11 hours ago

Im thinking about Modding my Soundcraft Board. I am trying to decide what company to go with Audio Upgrades or Creation Audio...

hubercraft
replies: 11 views: 5,567
Will The Weirdo 11 hours ago

I need to add a gear for last mix bus print to my computer with this parameter : 1. Just 2 analog in and 1 AES out 2. + 24dbu 3....

toofanstudio
replies: 3 views: 182
psycho_monkey 11 hours ago

have the chance to score this mic for 1500$ is is worth the upgrade? currently using a project c3. i been reading the neumans...

MPC_MAN
replies: 12 views: 343
Podgorny 11 hours ago

Hello, The SSL SiX has become interesting to a lot of people for its affordability, features, and sound quality. But it's only...

gearstudent
replies: 11 views: 607
elephantpants 11 hours ago

I love this little mixer so far, but I have a problem: I get a lot of distortion with the channel comp of the SSL SiX....

DirkP
replies: 1 views: 590
elephantpants 12 hours ago

Since I discovered its existence the SiX is the heart of my little setup and I just love it! But as already mentioned in the...

Its Mork
replies: 24 views: 971

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,174 views: 133,458

So I am wondering what to do and would like some opinions if anyone has been through a similar situation. I bought a used BSS...

konkon
replies: 2 views: 148
konkon 13 hours ago

Hello friends, I wanted to post here to see if anyone had any experience solving an issue I'm running into with my Symphony...

S&BSound89
replies: 0 views: 100
S&BSound89 13 hours ago

I recently bought an Apogee Symphony with an Analog 8X8 card. It blares what sounds like full scale white noise out of the...

camadair
replies: 4 views: 588
S&BSound89 14 hours ago

I've been praying for the funds to get a pair of Barefoot MicroMain 35s (LOL). I'm sure most of you know how painful that price...

Keyplayer
replies: 58 views: 12,436
Solic 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
goobersezhey 14 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 56 views: 7,511
kwazi 15 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,429 views: 2,526,259
Derp 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search