The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I could play the bassline one octave higher up and leave the kick drum in the lowest octave but would that be enough? Should...

camomiletea
replies: 59 views: 1,341
12ax7 24 minutes ago

Hi How many turns does it take for The infinite knobs to reach full value (127) ? It seemed painfully long on the video I saw...

invalidusername
replies: 0 views: 1
invalidusername 24 minutes ago

I picked up a "non tested" km54 from ebay, have built a power supply for it and it functions pretty well. It does...

mickdundee63
replies: 3 views: 90
crille_mannen 29 minutes ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 380 views: 29,002
imdasloth 1 hour ago

Hi Just got an eventide eclipse and fell in love with it. As my purchasing season is coming to an end for now, I was thinking...

TYT756
replies: 22 views: 446
TYT756 1 hour ago

Greetings all, I recently purchased a the 10 slot 500 series rack by Midas from a local gear swap page on facebook, and the...

Axiomatics
replies: 15 views: 4,837
Gemylon 1 hour ago

I would like to use this thread to make a prediction about the state of audio and see what other people think. I predict that...

Maxadax
replies: 47 views: 857
audioloud 1 hour ago

Hi, friends. Currently I have a pair of Yamaha MSP5 in my little studio and someone sells me a pair of Adam A3x. My question is:...

Ferzeleid
replies: 10 views: 646
vasylek 2 hours ago

Good afternoon! Please help me what to take to listen to music rock/blues/jazz in a regular room 12 m^2 (130 ft²). There is no...

Dreg54
replies: 9 views: 613
vasylek 3 hours ago

Few months ago we bought Sennheiser wireless system with E935 mic. Few days ago we also bought Beyerdynamic M160 for...

brk303
replies: 5 views: 149
brk303 3 hours ago

Hello there, tips to improve my jazz drums kit recording needed. The room is quite small 4.5X4.5 meters, ceiling from 3.4m to...

Batpro
replies: 38 views: 551
Batpro 3 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 6,509 views: 193,792
donnylang 3 hours ago

Hi all, I'm new on the forum and I'm French, sorry if I make mistakes... So here I would like to know which Aston micro is...

Mordak
replies: 2 views: 393
Mordak 4 hours ago

Hey there I am looking for replacement pots for a Tascam M-600. Specifically a 10K rotary pot for the Control Room...

pelagos
replies: 0 views: 57
pelagos 4 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 218 views: 36,317
LuXx 4 hours ago

I'm wanna build a "Mastering" style desk for my studio. I just want all my gear at arms reach when I'm mixing without...

sentimiento
replies: 16 views: 471
e-are 4 hours ago

Anyone here would like to show furnishing they nest their gear in, that they've made or custom made. No premade, slap on together...

Odeo
replies: 556 views: 424,161
e-are 4 hours ago

Hi everybody, this is my first post ever on Gearslutz, i've always lurked here and there over the years, but never actually...

smnspz
replies: 12 views: 209
smnspz 5 hours ago

Wanted to share this because I had this problem for about a year and couldn't find the answer anywhere. Someone here pointed me...

billkahler
replies: 2 views: 656
eldestson 5 hours ago

Figured some people who have a Fatso would be interested in this. In the Emperical Labs Booth in AES139 there was a prototype...

AlPal
replies: 22 views: 3,533
trackbout 5 hours ago

I got the Genelec 8330 and 7350 SAM system. I am surprised more people are not raving about it on Gearslutz. The room correction...

pw2005
replies: 24 views: 5,715
cosmicparakeet 5 hours ago

Hey Folks! I'm looking for some suggestions for the best way to set up my limited collection of pretty decent gear. My goal is...

Will Love
replies: 1 views: 133
Will Love 6 hours ago

Anyone currently using a Cranborne Audio 500R8? Any issues you've run into? Kudos? What are your thoughts on the converters...

nuemes
replies: 3 views: 199
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 6 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 575 views: 54,436
1TP 6 hours ago

Hi guys, I am interested in trying sending a mix through my outboard gear. I tried doing this by sending it out of two of the...

konkon
replies: 6 views: 321
konkon 7 hours ago
replies: 22 views: 5,903
Janne19691 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,745 views: 445,802
Em Dash 8 hours ago

I just got my barefoots and I was curious as to how people send their audio signal to the barefoots, do they convert in the...

naive newbie123
replies: 0 views: 67
naive newbie123 8 hours ago

Hello! I'd like to leave reverb for good as they have raised the fee to 5%. How do I link my reviews from there when...

userb420
replies: 11 views: 365
userb420 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I just got a uher 4400 report monitor for my recording studio. More likely than not I'm going to change all the belts...

edge11
replies: 4 views: 174
edge11 9 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,679 views: 2,621,550
BudgetMC 9 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 296 views: 19,108
bigfurry 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, Hope this post is ok in this forum. My school is looking to sell af bunch of Altec horns and I can't find the...

xlrcable
replies: 2 views: 126
cathode 10 hours ago

Hey GearSlutz! Just bought an Alesis MIDIFEX and in need of the manual for MIDI implementation infos. thank you fr...

Fnord
replies: 1 views: 85
Psinglet 11 hours ago

I've decided on this ribbon mic, but have a couple of questions for those who have one. I'm trying to think ahead concerning gain...

liv4ree
replies: 7 views: 206
liv4ree 11 hours ago

My brother, best friend and I have a band, it's me on guitar and lead vocals with them on bass (mostly bass guitar but we also...

cashmeregoat
replies: 14 views: 896
XXXEsq 12 hours ago

I would like to use this headphone for monitoring...anyone knows if any of these devices i have in my setup can power it? : -...

lgabor
replies: 1 views: 157
MrZappa 14 hours ago

Hello everybody, I have a humble detached, home studio with a small, well treated live room and a control room. My main...

wyatt.fisher1
replies: 27 views: 511
tkaitkai 14 hours ago

I fall in love with Adam tweeter listening to the small A3X, and so I decide to buy higher level speakers, replacing old ProAc...

mrcrowley
replies: 14 views: 1,864
mrcrowley 15 hours ago

I have had the TRP2 and R88 for about 9 months and honestly I’m not sure the TRP2 is performing. Channel 1 is a little noisier...

Oli_W
replies: 28 views: 1,063
Shannon Adkins 15 hours ago

Hi there, I am wondering if there are some alternatives to the typical Blumlein technique when using a pair of ribbons to...

Absalone
replies: 13 views: 336
MandoBastardo 15 hours ago

From my years as a guitarist I am used to changing tubes and being concerned with their performance relative to my tone. This is...

Stoneblack
replies: 5 views: 208
Piedpiper 17 hours ago

Can anyone identify the instrument that (I think) comes in at 3:58, possibly doubled with a piano there panned hard left. And...

maxtmaples
replies: 0 views: 82
maxtmaples 17 hours ago

I just don't get why people on ebay won't sell these damn things for under 600 bucks! They're just SM57's made in Austria!!!!...

Hamburg58
replies: 25 views: 13,257
JLast 18 hours ago

Finneas records Billie Eilish on a Neumann TLM 103 into an apollo interface in Logic Pro X (in a bedroom), according to this...

JeremyAaron
replies: 3 views: 266
Brent Hahn 18 hours ago

Hello! Can the sound quality of headphones degrade over time as you use it? I have an Audio-Technica ATH-M50 (3 years of use)...

Valeto
replies: 16 views: 1,528
Maniac 7777 19 hours ago

I am in the market for an analog console that would be on par (or better) that a Toft ATB. I'm curious about the Soundtracs...

uptoolate
replies: 58 views: 12,272
Jim Williams 20 hours ago

Interesting to hear what happens when you quantize -- the information loss is audible.

Deleted 1846071
replies: 43 views: 1,767
JoeyM 21 hours ago

So, like most engineers, I used DAT a lot in the 90's etc. I have multiple tapes of various recordings that I did way back then....

KingsX
replies: 16 views: 585
Blaine Misner 21 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,676 views: 1,030,069
ardis 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search