The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 7,041
Drumsound 7th February 2020

I have two two channel preamps (one tube and one solid state) that I like to run mixes through at the final stages of mixing. ...

peterh1050
replies: 10 views: 531
monkeyxx 14 minutes ago

I can buy a pair of NS 10, but I can´t find any info on why these are another color, not black and white? Can anybody help me,...

tiv
replies: 0 views: 1
tiv 18 minutes ago

Hey guys, I currently have a UA Apollo 8 DUO with an Audient ASP880 connected via ADAT. I don't tend to use UA plugins and...

max1805
replies: 2 views: 3
Matti 26 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,532 views: 414,711
Nick Morris 26 minutes ago

Hi guys. I’m interested to hear some experiences you have had with the M50. Got to love that capsule!!

mics
replies: 2 views: 25
deedeeyeah 31 minutes ago

Hey all, could really use some advice. I've been mixing on Focal Alpha 65s for about 2 years now and I'm looking to upgrade my...

Alex_Djuran
replies: 12 views: 474
John Willett 38 minutes ago

I found this video of Bernie Grundman Mastering where the interviewer is touring the room of engineer Brian 'Big Bass' Gardner, I...

darkalex
replies: 1 views: 67
jensenmann 55 minutes ago

Hi all, I'm looking around to upgrade my mic collection, and am in need of nice stereo pair. I don't have a lot of mics and...

Kid_Fiction
replies: 3 views: 96
John Willett 56 minutes ago

Hi, I’m moving from the in the box world to mixing on a Desk. Just got a tac scorpion console and Have a question. It has 4...

greenfields
replies: 11 views: 183
jensenmann 1 hour ago

Heya guys, I mix for my living from home. Im currently using Mackie HR624 Mk1s which ive had for 15 years or so! I know them very...

Moscow
replies: 3 views: 81
John Willett 1 hour ago

JK. You can't change my mind. rockoutrockout

imloggedin
replies: 14 views: 391
Bouroki 1 hour ago

Hi I decided I probably need small diaphragm mic. Because every cool kid around says that and I decided it might be indeed good...

lapsio
replies: 11 views: 242
lapsio 1 hour ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 445 views: 12,565
RayHeath 1 hour ago

Hi there, I could buy a used, old RME Babyface USB (the guy bought it back in 2008) or a brand new Focusrite Clarett 2pre USB...

marco_well
replies: 3 views: 122
andychamp 3 hours ago

Hi Slutz. I am casually in the market for my first console. (OK, not really true, I've owned a few budget small consoles like...

Andysw
replies: 18 views: 431
Andysw 3 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,272 views: 183,984
Rtroost 3 hours ago

hardware manufacturers selling their products as 100% modeled digital recreations. smells bad no?

nomoreflakes
replies: 3 views: 148
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

Seems the two can do quite similar things. I wonder if anyone who owns both could do a comparison. Or if they are simply not same...

ywshuo
replies: 17 views: 5,267
bgood 4 hours ago
replies: 69 views: 1,881
Paul_G 4 hours ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone may be able to shed any light on this little sony desk. I've googled it to no avail, so I...

unclejoe
replies: 73 views: 29,556
ZRobertson512 5 hours ago

Hello everyone! Does anybody know the model of this mic?

qqq773
replies: 12 views: 233
joeq 6 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,412 views: 182,964
chaosium 6 hours ago
replies: 1,897 views: 164,959
Lon7 7 hours ago

For those who have tried both, which do you prefer and why?

bill5
replies: 1 views: 86
RBHan 7 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz, I’m looking to make my next big mic purchase for an overall improvement of production quality at my studio....

ForeignFaraz
replies: 21 views: 1,487
rectifried 7 hours ago

So I have an API 512c and Great River with an Apoggee Rosetta I use for conversion. Just bought a 500 series Capi Headphone Amp,...

mattg082
replies: 1 views: 93
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

Hello everyone, I’ve been recording acoustic guitar and experimenting with one U67 microphone. So far I’ve been positioning...

Derek Reese
replies: 85 views: 1,680
Derek Reese 9 hours ago

there are some threads about this but they seem pretty out-of-date. what are your favorites? how do they sound? what are you...

hedgehognrown
replies: 42 views: 1,133
Luckyd77 9 hours ago

Updating my studio and noticed I've got both 1/4" TRS & XLR inputs in my amp. Currently going from my audio interface...

tonseyd
replies: 3 views: 227
FranciscoFrugoni 10 hours ago

As mtr 90 thread, can we also have a thread for MX80 users on tips, finding spares, fault finding, sharing any ideas about the...

haystack
replies: 110 views: 10,770
joe hammer 11 hours ago

Sorry, bad thread title but I've done a lot of research, read (& reread) a lot of 500 series threads & it seems like...

mkdvb
replies: 6 views: 198
mkdvb 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
AquaBoogie 11 hours ago

Hey guys- I have a Neumann TLM 103 with a shock mount, but since its such a short mic, I can't fit it inside of my Kaotica...

starbrite
replies: 0 views: 85
starbrite 12 hours ago

Hello, iam thinking about upgrading the photocell in my KT-2a for an Kenetekt T4B. Iam recording Rap und Singing primarly with...

Griffo
replies: 3 views: 242
demode_iowa 12 hours ago

Hey all, hoping to get your input (no pun intended...har har) on the use of DI boxes for my particular recording setup. I'm aware...

Vinny554
replies: 1 views: 112
Kronos147 12 hours ago

I was kind of surprised to see this photo of Ian Paice playing live. They look like SM7 and I guess they...

Janne19691
replies: 6 views: 185
deedeeyeah 12 hours ago

I have always been a huge fan of these guys and saved up money for a long time to have my pedals sent to them and modded. Was...

RonCarlston
replies: 22 views: 1,437
TobyToby 12 hours ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 312 views: 41,571
matskull 13 hours ago

Say I want to high pass the sidechain on an outboard compressor.... Can I save an input channel on my interface by sending the...

freshstartfresh
replies: 1 views: 125
Cabirio 13 hours ago

Hi folks. Longtime lurker, first time poster. I own a podcast recording studio in Maine - https://portlandpod.com - and the mics...

tannercampbell
replies: 26 views: 476
joeq 13 hours ago

Hi guys, first post. Decided to sign up in my hunt for a mic. Along my way I came across this mic: Avantone CV-95 Avantone...

wnoise
replies: 15 views: 4,915
thismercifulfate 13 hours ago

Wassup, I'm currently upgrading my gear and I already bought a new Apollo and Neve 1073 Spx Pre. Now I'm searching for the...

dazelbc
replies: 6 views: 223
etrella 14 hours ago

Hi all There is a pair of VH2108 for sale locally.. (passive 8" 2 way) Any opinions on this model in particular for...

dlmorley
replies: 9 views: 564
JClay 14 hours ago

What room is this? Clear rear diffusor, BAD panels, SSL and TG1234 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5LWsc-qCdA

kraftrourke
replies: 0 views: 91
kraftrourke 15 hours ago

Hi, i am new here and i got a questions because i am looking to get a 24 channels console with meter bridge if this possible for...

chicomac
replies: 123 views: 35,601
shibboleth 16 hours ago

The 'Hot Rod' Eureka is a special edition of the Presonus Eureka customized with a high-zoot chipset and tranny - OpAmps Linear...

studioguy
replies: 109 views: 39,568
cdkelly 17 hours ago

Saw this and wondered have any of you had any experience with their gear or had the chance to try their gear at NAMM?...

ade2
replies: 2 views: 220
JLast 17 hours ago

I just saw a teaser video that Neumann posted on instagram. It will be released this summer. Presumably a new mic of some kind....

thismercifulfate
replies: 38 views: 1,782
joeq 17 hours ago

It does the same exact thing that a two-finger scroll does on my MacBook trackpad. For some reason I thought it used...

goom
replies: 4 views: 847
goom 18 hours ago

Had to jump on the ENAK site today to ask a question and saw that Clarence is teasing a new production microphone: There's...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 115
JLast 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search