The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Views: 812
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,792 views: 160,203
Gusss 10 minutes ago

What would you suggest as an extensive Talkback / Intercom system, wherein there are at least 3 'sources' or 'microphones' (due...

adimodi
replies: 0 views: 1
adimodi 37 minutes ago

Hey guys.....yet another home studio guy trying to take it to the next level. Currently everything in the box and working...

Mayhem13
replies: 2 views: 105
nickknack 44 minutes ago

Hi, I'm interested in these two compressors for mainly tracking vocals, bass, guitar's etc and am wondering what peoples...

dickiefunk
replies: 10 views: 751
nickknack 50 minutes ago

Hi there, This is my first post in here and have no proper English, need to say sorry first :) I got my; Presonus Eris...

davuleren
replies: 12 views: 577
B36arin 1 hour ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 1,580 views: 52,311
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,186 views: 348,922
rockmanrock 1 hour ago

Hi slutz, please have mercy on me freshflowe After watching this video on YT (link below) I started thinking and re-thinking...

Rentzen
replies: 10 views: 1,905
rockmanrock 1 hour ago

Im looking for a higher end mic that will match my voice but need help, I've been searching for a month now. I currenly use a b1...

onshott1
replies: 8 views: 338
DavidWayne 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 181 views: 13,986
[email protected] 3 hours ago

Should I just use my second best LDC? Is there a good rule of thumb? Or are there specific mics folks like for backup...

dreske
replies: 6 views: 116
andychamp 3 hours ago

I've read more than once that Steve Albini claims to avoid compression. "There will occasionally be compression on...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 212 views: 11,140
galanter 4 hours ago

who do ya think was the better engineer

Sigma
replies: 37 views: 4,815
CrowdedHouse 4 hours ago

I need some help with deciding on my next preamp. I'm currently the owner of a couple Hairball Lola's I like to use for their...

Thecmarus
replies: 4 views: 2,064
FreeRanger 5 hours ago

Hey everyone! I'm currently directing a documentary about recording studios. I just put the trailer up. Take a look, let me know...

glitchfactor
replies: 38 views: 2,265
shalimo 6 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,668 views: 2,612,632
BudgetMC 6 hours ago

I got one of these in during the week. Very rugged. I'm sure Harvey would love to run one over with his car. I'll be checking...

ozraves
replies: 22 views: 6,843
RightOnRome 7 hours ago

Alright, so as I was looking for new converter shootouts, I came across kmraudio, which looked very enticing at first...

spankjam
replies: 13 views: 1,074
speerchucker 7 hours ago

I have a question regarding the UA apollo twin X duo. I work from both my Mac pro 2013 (thunderbolt 2 AND remotely from my...

ag75
replies: 0 views: 73
ag75 8 hours ago

I've read 2-3 stories today about EW mics getting hissy after a few years, and people being told they can't be repaired. Is this...

bangbang
replies: 6 views: 380
fhames 9 hours ago

So currently I starting trying to record my external keyboards and synths within Protools 11 HD. I know there is alot of...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 248
popmann 9 hours ago

So the title says it all. I've been streaming this on Tidal, uncompressed and the production is incredible. The drum and bass...

Enlightened Hand
replies: 11 views: 941
dirtROBOT 10 hours ago

Has anyone ever used one of these? I'm looking at picking one up.

robotchicken
replies: 22 views: 1,368
Armor mechanic 10 hours ago

Anyone has got or used this mic?, it comes with two valve capsules, big sound big mic... I´d like to hear some coments, I...

ctmix
replies: 33 views: 11,410
packermans4 11 hours ago

Managed to drop one of my Adam A7X's off its stand over the weekend and broke it.. got me to thinking about upgrading monitors...

blinkybill86
replies: 2 views: 170
Spazza23 11 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 540 views: 51,563
bowzin 11 hours ago

Hey, just got a new desk and i can’t seem to find any info on it other than the description of the listing. It’s a Mccurdy...

PlasticSoul6
replies: 7 views: 358
nmrecording 11 hours ago

Hi! I know that in the end I will have to test different mic and pres and make my own choice. BUT before I go paying any studio...

Noviisi
replies: 20 views: 5,647
Stergios T. 11 hours ago

OK, how does a guy outside the geographical areas (NY/NASH) of Pro-Audio get to hear 75G worth of gear. Get some CD's. Has...

RSMITH123
replies: 9 views: 1,739
Stergios T. 11 hours ago

Any audio of the V-Series compared to Rokit or the HS? Thanks a lot!

sentokan
replies: 59 views: 10,343
JblKid95 12 hours ago

Was listening to this album again this morning and thinking that it's one of the best acoustic bass sounds on record. Anybody...

GoodwillHunter
replies: 28 views: 1,140
twelvetone 12 hours ago

Hi all, I've narrowed down to two the possible controllers that I would get to use with Logic Pro X, those are the Icon...

elbicho
replies: 0 views: 77
elbicho 12 hours ago

If this is not appropriate, moderators can remove. I have a very old Shure 556 'fatboy' that was in good physical condition...

EV676
replies: 8 views: 5,551
ivanc 12 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,942 views: 304,015
rosewood123 12 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,612 views: 1,018,616
Guitarist9891 12 hours ago

My 2 track output goes to a half-normalled connection on my patchbay. The normal signal feeds my monitors (via Audient Nero line...

7up partridge
replies: 0 views: 94
7up partridge 12 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 124
goom 13 hours ago

So to start off i’de like to disclaim that I’ve more than likely done something stupid. Let’s get to it... I’m in the...

emtemt94
replies: 2 views: 135
Skip Burrows 13 hours ago

Hey, everyone! Is this feasible to connect the two together? I read something about running the Saffire Pro 40 in standalone...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 0 views: 80
Thenewexhibit 13 hours ago

Please give a list of your favorite new plugins and why. All welcome, delay, modulation, reverb, other.

fairchildren
replies: 1 views: 155
monkeyxx 13 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 269 views: 10,574
vernier 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I was about to pull the trigger on the Phoenix DRS-8 for drum recording. Then I realized that Phoenix redesigned the...

Mihi DDL
replies: 3 views: 1,084
fromthepuggle 14 hours ago

So I've got my setup as to where I want it with gear (all outboard, no plugins), but I'm just using standard hosa cables and...

Unknown soldier
replies: 5 views: 121
Unknown soldier 14 hours ago

I’m re-setting up my studio and I need to upgrade my drum mics. I’d like to get an all in one kit. I’ve been eyeballing...

KingdomBuilders
replies: 11 views: 314
bangbang 14 hours ago

So I'm looking for a new set of monitors in my small room Home. 9f x 13f (2.75m x 4m) My room is less then ideal but I got 6...

Martel80
replies: 67 views: 2,665
Crazy4Jazz 14 hours ago

UA Apollo Twin Duo USB: Will not return to registration page after restart no matter what computer I use. There MUST be a way...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 81
TikkoRome 15 hours ago

Does anybody have software for any of the old Genex pieces? I have the remote software for the Stagebox but I'm looking...

studio1117
replies: 1 views: 467
nat8808 15 hours ago
replies: 1,992 views: 172,454
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Hello folks I'm trying to sort out a scissor/boom arm mic stand for my humble little home studio. I have a Rode NT2A mic...

Jamieboo
replies: 7 views: 345
JohnEdson 17 hours ago

I'm fixing up an Presonus ACP-88 I acquired some time ago for cheap. I noticed that the switches on the back between...

rmri
replies: 0 views: 86
rmri 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search