The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been researching this all over, read many articles, watched some videos and compared some top picks and I am still as...

newbert
replies: 12 views: 120
joeq 1 minute ago

Hi, everyone. New poster here - I registered today to ask this question. During pandemic I started recording myself for YouTube...

aczerepinski
replies: 27 views: 691
cheu78 3 minutes ago

How do you guys handle documenting amp settings session to session, if you do? (Aside from taking pictures). Looking for a good...

brunchcore
replies: 1 views: 52
joeq 8 minutes ago

started listening to Spotify.. trying to find new good music is little tough, so much junk.. Often in audio ads there would be...

TS-12
replies: 19 views: 344
Honkermann 9 minutes ago

Hi to all you microphone pro's and lovers i need your collective brain :-) Currently I own following Mics: Rode NTK (used...

Jake_Blues
replies: 6 views: 117
deedeeyeah 9 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I bought probably the vey last Rode NT-SF1 available in Italy! Apparently lucky... But once opened the box, I...

adrjork
replies: 0 views: 1
adrjork 20 minutes ago

I'm looking for a small mixer for my studio and I have a fairly well defined set of requirements. To me these don't seem like...

Loopback Jack
replies: 83 views: 1,110
Whatever 26 minutes ago

I'm not so up to date with music today. I know acoustic drums (and instrumentation in general) has largely been overtaken by...

ty45
replies: 42 views: 992
gravyface 30 minutes ago

I was looking for a manual and I realise that Mytek has put down its professional part of the website. Does it mean that they...

knod
replies: 12 views: 452
B.Collins 33 minutes ago

Old or new ones. Wanting people to share what sleeper ribbon microphones they know of. Also what are some good or unusual uses of...

s wave
replies: 10 views: 234
s wave 37 minutes ago

Had never heard this mic before..listened to a few online samples this morn.. sounds pretty good..has a smoothness that's...

Pchicago
replies: 7 views: 234
deedeeyeah 41 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,130 views: 504,633
Tony Kamel 42 minutes ago

I have a Peavey VMP-2 tube mic pre and I understand the unbalanced direct outs sound better than the XLR outputs. My question...

TRUN
replies: 3 views: 75
Whoopysnorp 44 minutes ago

I own a Benchmark DAC I got back in the early 2000's which is wired to my MOTU 1248. I'm exploring new audio interfaces and...

bugscoe
replies: 5 views: 128
loujudson 1 hour ago

Everyone at home with a job must be upgrading their studios The price of Fender Rhodes and other collectables has...

drockfresh
replies: 30 views: 1,539
cyjanopan 1 hour ago

I've been using an re20 and kind of miss the sub that I try to match on certain recordings. I'd read about using a 47fet in...

spoonie g
replies: 83 views: 3,458
Robbiehouston 1 hour ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 585 views: 18,361
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

I am planning to get a D&R console (4000 or Dayner). Budget is okay, like the layout and it will suit my workflow. But the...

nstu
replies: 2 views: 261
theglow 1 hour ago

I’d like to buy another two channels of nice tube preamps. Already have a Manley Dual Pre, but I want something that I can...

SwitchesAndDials
replies: 0 views: 33
SwitchesAndDials 2 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 68
mahler007 2 hours ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 51 views: 10,006
BrentA 2 hours ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 897 views: 112,968
chinesewhiteman 2 hours ago

Hi folks. I bought a used mic Audio Technica at4060 and the problem is that the microphone is noisy, this is especially audible...

Husky Squad
replies: 5 views: 254
amongsavages 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 694 views: 44,337
Ward Pike 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,550 views: 226,522
misterharrison 3 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 670 views: 233,796
jslstrat 3 hours ago

Hi. let me know your opinions. Dangerous 2-BUS + VS SSL Sigma

Mandel
replies: 7 views: 153
Nick Morris 3 hours ago

Does anyone have experience using the CLA100 or CLA200 with speakers other than NS10s/CLA10s? I'm considering a few pairs of...

3040craig
replies: 3 views: 189
FredZeppelin 5 hours ago

I get this loud buzz when I turn the monitor on in the morning. It doesn't happen always, but often. This was recorded with my...

saemola
replies: 12 views: 246
saemola 5 hours ago

Hey guys, Right now I own a pair of Sony MDR-7506 headphones and use them in my booth. I find though, that the instrumental/beat...

word_play
replies: 24 views: 5,508
bowzin 5 hours ago

Hey everyone! howdy This is my first post and I'm not even sure if this is the right place to ask but if it isn't please let...

514JAM
replies: 0 views: 57
514JAM 5 hours ago

I've got a few easy questions for everyone. 1. Who on GS is using analog summing? 2. How many channels are you summing?...

Tony Shepperd
replies: 372 views: 49,082
Nightowl43 6 hours ago

Does anyone know what the microphone on the hi-hat...

micks
replies: 6 views: 187
micks 7 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 700 views: 113,209
monkeyxx 8 hours ago

Hi Slutz, Long time reader, but I usually don't get involved in posting, so this is my first thread. I have an Ensoniq DP4. I...

Jesuislepop
replies: 10 views: 3,999
Rosscodiscotrain 8 hours ago

I am looking at either purchasing a Coles 4038 or Royer R-121 and it is a hard decision! I am looking at recording electric...

Chris DeLaCerda
replies: 47 views: 10,544
Jesso 8 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 245 views: 41,520
Zim Bargo 8 hours ago

I recently got a new Audio Technica AT-4060, and has a chance to try it out on some acoustic guitar and vocals with a local...

musictech
replies: 52 views: 10,799
amongsavages 9 hours ago

What are some good mic arm / mic boom that are somewhat budget that would work well with the Shure SM7B, I know a lot of people...

AznProd
replies: 1 views: 125
Volt9 9 hours ago

Hi No responses, clarified my question below; I'm keen to explore summing, more for helping and exploring...

Burgertime
replies: 4 views: 179
Bosskitty 11 hours ago

My Lexicon MPX1 recently started making a crackly/noise sound that sounds kinda like the wind is blowing across a microphone....

Cookie
replies: 13 views: 4,459
ultraburner 12 hours ago

I’m used to using consoles. Can someone help me understand how I can use a summing mixer during tracking? For instance, if I...

TriangleSky
replies: 9 views: 229
rorohello 12 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I want to order a brand new Smart Research C2. There's a modification & extras option on the site I want to order...

Michael Myers
replies: 0 views: 113
Michael Myers 12 hours ago

I have a Groove Tubes Supre with one channel that is out. Tried swapping out the tubes from the known working channel to the...

reelbigspikey
replies: 4 views: 224
Mikelawson 15 hours ago

I bought a one channel cloudlifter a while back. I have no clips to present at the moment, but this thing seems to really suck...

Patrick H
replies: 88 views: 7,006
Funny Cat 16 hours ago

I recently discovered the website, Sonic Academy. Sonic Academy gets artists to break down their songs in the DAW. I love this...

messofsound876
replies: 0 views: 92
messofsound876 16 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 17 views: 341
Rick Dalton 17 hours ago

So after taking 2020 off, we're planning to get back to playing shows this year. I have a Fender Twin that hasn't been turned on...

NachosGrande
replies: 0 views: 95
NachosGrande 18 hours ago

If you have to record acoustic guitar playing and vocals simultaneously in a large untreated living room with some occasional...

bluesy
replies: 36 views: 607
DistortingJack 18 hours ago

Hi, Just got back from my holiday and discover my Dynaudio Air 15 5.1 setup lost all network settings. Tried to redo them, but...

Studio Studio
replies: 14 views: 5,747
NReichman 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search