The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 219 views: 28,392
Piedpiper 5 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,149 views: 48,494
boombapdame 10 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,750 views: 258,606
Emi 22 minutes ago

I want to express my personal experience with Genelec’s 8040B and 1030A and possibly prevent other people from having the same...

11bit
replies: 88 views: 13,879
Danny nak 25 minutes ago

Hi. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum. I wanted to ask a question. Right now I have an RME Babyface (the original silver...

Mauled
replies: 0 views: 1
Mauled 27 minutes ago

Did some tests comparing a U67 and a 4038 on vocals. The 4038 required about 20db more gain than the 67 to get a similar output....

mikoo69
replies: 11 views: 325
mikoo69 33 minutes ago

Hey all, so I have a pair of Pioneer CS-703's that I want to use but know absolutely nothing about poweramps. All I know is...

MrMerrySpencer
replies: 26 views: 780
nat8808 57 minutes ago

Hi guys. Not a new topic obviously but wanted to start a conversation on using hardware pultecs into a compressor on the 2 bus.....

Morgueritual
replies: 31 views: 1,753
Morgueritual 1 hour ago

The title says it all. And yes, when i bought amp, should i check my mix via headphones through the amp only or maybe i can...

qusur
replies: 0 views: 18
qusur 1 hour ago

The title says it all. And yes, when i bought amp, should i check my mix via headphones through the amp only or maybe i can...

qusur
replies: 0 views: 16
qusur 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm planning to record my upright piano. I want a permanent recording setup, but my piano is in the living room, so I want...

Rtje
replies: 0 views: 27
Rtje 1 hour ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,268 views: 128,613
terrible.dee 1 hour ago

May I ask a question, please? I have a Roland VT-4 which I want to use as the computer interface since I have ordered a DBX...

gjdagis
replies: 2 views: 55
standingwave 1 hour ago

Decades ago as well as today, the largest artist names usually has a whole row of people churning out their songs. Songwriters,...

Samando
replies: 8 views: 535
boombapdame 1 hour ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,215 views: 176,190
TexaCali 1 hour ago

Hello Guys! So im a beginner producer and a mixer, after years of it being a hobby, i want to switch to a proffesional level, so...

soilworker24
replies: 0 views: 34
soilworker24 1 hour ago

Looking to purchase a KM84. Suggestions on price, and variations in models? Anything to look out for specifically when finding...

mikoo69
replies: 9 views: 329
matucha 2 hours ago

What operating level (+3, +6, +9, etc.) and brand/type of tape would be optimal for this machine at 15ips? I have heard that...

drpeacock
replies: 31 views: 6,164
terrydactyl 2 hours ago

There are many ways to record an acoustic guitar but what are your favorite techniques that you like to use for capturing either...

stresstour
replies: 524 views: 34,898
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

I was looking at a Joe Meek TwinQ dual studio channel and was thinking about buying it. Read some threads about it . Anyone have...

glenn Taylor
replies: 38 views: 9,402
pjk 2 hours ago

listening to ns-10 era mixes which is mostly 80s/90s. they all sound too thin.. but other than that, Consumer listening systems...

TS-12
replies: 32 views: 2,429
XAXAU 2 hours ago

I recently have been listening to this album - aside from some of the best guitar playing I've heard in my life - this has some...

gfunny72
replies: 0 views: 63
gfunny72 2 hours ago

I'll try to be as brief as possible. I have an old turntable (Pioneer PL-333Z) which my father has given to me, and I'd like...

casio
replies: 4 views: 158
casio 2 hours ago

Is there any way to find out the headphones impedance output of this unit? (Audiolink III USB). These are all the tech specs I...

RonnieM
replies: 0 views: 44
RonnieM 3 hours ago

Just ran across this, maybe it's been discussed here already. Audio Test Kitchen | Compare all the gear. Trust your...

packermans4
replies: 60 views: 4,199
a.m. son 3 hours ago

I have been thinking about doing this, assembling a list of all current SSL console owners and users and their console...

James Lugo
replies: 289 views: 83,940
77soundstudio 3 hours ago

I have many mic stands. I have one mic stand that I don't hate. It's in the attached pic. If anyone can tell me what it's...

theehaircut
replies: 23 views: 2,660
Sigma 4 hours ago

Hi there Wasn’t sure where to post this so please move if in the wrong forum. I’ve got a few hardware spring reverbs...

mrbump
replies: 14 views: 466
mrbump 4 hours ago

Warm Audios specs don't state the sensitivity (mv/PA) nor can I find it anywhere in a search. Any other mic I've got has this...

MarkF48
replies: 11 views: 1,453
TVPostSound 4 hours ago

Hi there, except Thomann from Germany, is there any other shop in European Union? I ask for EU so I do not have custom...

Thavma
replies: 8 views: 382
Ollio 4 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 165 views: 13,961
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

Hello, So, in 2020, what is the most Hypercardioid Mic available? Like the tightest polar pattern, for the best possible...

ttkfirst
replies: 18 views: 634
andychamp 5 hours ago

It's been awhile since I was able to concentrate on recording. Seems that my memory is not so good either. I know there was fans...

JRE Productions
replies: 79 views: 11,126
RKeefe1032 6 hours ago

It's a rare thing, for the internet, but opinions on the Telefunken M60 FET SDC's seem thin on the ground. Anyone tried them?...

SoundSlinger
replies: 42 views: 10,673
Telefunken Lab 6 hours ago

Anyone have this bad boy yet? Curious as I’m looking at Vintech 573 or BAE.

hebjam
replies: 2 views: 749
dBMusic Vienna 6 hours ago

I'm looking for a pretty decent studio mic to record my album. To get the picture, I currently own a RODE NT2A which I'm hooking...

andreineagu
replies: 54 views: 2,779
andreineagu 8 hours ago

Analogue Cascade-able £1675+tax X-Desk and other new products can be seen at Booth B75, Hall 5.1, Messe Frankfurt from 9AM on...

[email protected]
replies: 985 views: 222,799
Veseli 9 hours ago

Hi, I just started to build a homestudio and found some speakers in the garage. What do you say about those? Which one to Keep...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 9 views: 483
johannburkard 9 hours ago

What are the best sounding wireless earbuds/ earbuds in 2020? Are the apple AirPods worth the hype? Cheers

asagaai
replies: 0 views: 88
asagaai 9 hours ago

any opinions? Fredenstein Bento 6S 6-slot 500 Series Chassis, Black | Sweetwater Midas L6 Six Space 500 Series Rack |...

RightOnRome
replies: 61 views: 9,761
Mr Funk 9 hours ago

Hello! I was wondering what was the cheapest decent option for a small size (5 or 6 slots) 500 lunchbox in 2020? Lindell...

johnjj
replies: 8 views: 511
Mr Funk 9 hours ago

Hi everybody! I just started to build my first recording /mixing studio and i really need some help spending my budget smart. Im...

Trakon
replies: 8 views: 358
SecretSociety 10 hours ago

I have 3 of these mics with no clips. Are there any clips anyone know of like on Amazon or something that will work with the D112?

Sunshy
replies: 5 views: 2,543
Rat25 10 hours ago

Hi One of the woofers in my Proac 100's seems to have given up. It is not making any sound at all. (tweeter only). Is this a...

matt thomas
replies: 17 views: 451
EvgenyStudio 10 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 137 views: 13,574
ginetto61 10 hours ago

Hopefully this is the right forum to publish this. I'm sorry in advance if any of this is incomprehensible, I'm not a native...

prabab
replies: 4 views: 268
szmola 11 hours ago

I purchased a used Neumann U-87 from Music City Pro Audio on Reverb. It had a fake/aftermarket capsule that costs $850 to...

CrankyChris
replies: 21 views: 1,108
Piedpiper 13 hours ago

Hi, I recently acquired a AKAI S950 for a price which made it worth for me to take a gamble. I tested the AKAI at the sellers...

neoking
replies: 5 views: 206
joeq 13 hours ago

Wondering if anybody has experience with them ? And what preamp does the Europa 1 sound similar too if you were to compare?

LashonEvans
replies: 0 views: 113
LashonEvans 16 hours ago

I've been doing pretty well on with my Davis Lucas Burge's perfect pitch course. However, as the course progresses the exercises...

DreamSound
replies: 26 views: 13,204
alvarezguerrero 17 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'm new to the community and this is my first time posting. I'm excited to share my experiences as I get started....

attndef
replies: 7 views: 318
gravyface 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search