The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Audio Engineering Society EducationalFoundation Selects Christian Steinmetz as First Recipient of the Mary Lea Simpson...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 537
UGP 4 hours ago

Hi folks howdy A short paragraph as a preface to where I'm coming from: I use an Audient id14 that serves me well, but am now in...

johnsmithjohn
replies: 3 views: 126
octatonic 12 minutes ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 80 views: 1,531
psycho_monkey 34 minutes ago

Just what the title says, I have the warm right now and am thinking about returning it for the pre73 or isa one. The warm is...

kerick23
replies: 16 views: 3,476
AdamHope 45 minutes ago

Hello. I came across a post on gearslutz from a while back regarding Soundcraft Series 600 wiring. I contacted the original...

cath0de
replies: 1 views: 907
SC500MON TIM 1 hour ago

I am going to add to my Genelec 1031A a mono Avantone as a help for mixing. I am just wondering: the Genelec pass thru an ARC2...

mnstudio
replies: 6 views: 265
mnstudio 2 hours ago

Looking to buy a Pultech style EQ and I have narrowed it down to these two. I want EQ function, but also saturation. Anyone have...

Evanmd
replies: 1 views: 254
griploc_1981 2 hours ago

Hi, I now have a Gefell UM70/MV692 mic, which is excellent, and gives a very smooth and polished rendition of sound on...

David1085
replies: 87 views: 2,189
David1085 3 hours ago

Hey guys, first post here rockout I finishe SAE Diploma in Berlin and now wish to build my own Studio. It Will be something...

Unique Felix
replies: 12 views: 304
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I am doing some mic shopping. This is what I currently have: - Neumann Fet 47 - Gefell umt 71s - Akg...

planeador
replies: 2 views: 122
halcyo 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, We've got a Heritage 3K in our studio and wanting to move the PSU box out into the machine room to help reduce...

adamsky
replies: 0 views: 70
adamsky 4 hours ago

Looking to get some headphones for mixing / editing on my laptop and recording in the studio. With a budget of around £100...

joshay3000
replies: 9 views: 288
BarcelonaMusic 4 hours ago

LTL Silver Bullet owners: where do you put your bus compressor? Before the SB, in the inserts or after? Why? Just got a Neko...

Andrea
replies: 2 views: 246
Ogilthorpe 4 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 16 views: 614
BarcelonaMusic 4 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 64 views: 3,635
Bodhifile 4 hours ago

Hey Folks, With Dizengoff Audio out of business and their website down etc, I am wondering if anyone has the equipment manuals...

guitarbud7
replies: 14 views: 2,892
jacobamerritt 4 hours ago

I would like to know if you today would still buy a good mixing console, like API, Neve or SSL and so on. Please comment why...

Duplex One
replies: 27 views: 734
teleharmonium 4 hours ago

I picked up my first piece of outboard gear, a Stam Audio SA4000, a few months ago. However, though I realize an SSL-style...

grahambo!
replies: 37 views: 947
kvandy 5 hours ago

Any idea what drums these are?? Mostly concerned with the Toms and Snare... I know the kick is some kind of Ludwig, maybe 66'...

kev1n28
replies: 20 views: 525
Jeff Hayat 7 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,608 views: 127,922
Snail 7 hours ago

In the consumer audiophile community, discussion (or specs) of D/A processors (aka "DACs") often include mention of...

13mh13
replies: 41 views: 1,487
burp182 8 hours ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 104 views: 8,415
Jason rocks 9 hours ago

Has anyone got their Apollo fully functioning with their D-Box? I cant get these two to play nice. :cool:

MrJaneFinch
replies: 37 views: 13,889
IkennaFuNkEn 9 hours ago

Recently going OUT of the box after 13 years ITB. I am looking to add equipment for my 2 bus, the idea is to have awesome units...

pippismo
replies: 8 views: 411
flanagan 9 hours ago

Finally!!! They’re calling it the OLA5 and looks like it’ll hit the market early January. If you’ve been following as close...

jml designs
replies: 14 views: 1,460
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

Looking for a cheap eq to just clean up a little mud on vocals when tracking, maybe tame a harsh frequency -- there's not much...

Carabinerx
replies: 2 views: 554
clusterchord 11 hours ago

Hey everybody! I am in the planning stages of a studio build and im considering whether to purchase a console or a large...

Moscow
replies: 9 views: 828
deuc647 11 hours ago

So, I've been in the market for new monitors for months now. Or even years, but really decided to start saving up probably 6...

Mike Douaire
replies: 138 views: 24,660
andy robert 12 hours ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 56 views: 7,165
Sniff 13 hours ago

I got this M-Audio Broadcast Dynamic Microphone and I can't find info on it anywhere - not even on M-Audio's website. Can anyone...

gabrielcaetano
replies: 0 views: 111
gabrielcaetano 13 hours ago

Hey Slutz! So does the MKH 8060 sound similar to the 416, but just better and more modern? Specifically I'd like to know, with...

MYN
replies: 6 views: 286
John Willett 13 hours ago

I would like to side chain a sine wave (that I can tune) and white noise (with a filter) in the analog world for live drums. ...

Providence
replies: 3 views: 206
Providence 14 hours ago

Hello, I am going to record a kawai rx 7 piano of 2 meters and 10 cm ca. I have these mics: - Schoeps Stereo-Set MK 4 - Superlux...

soundcard91
replies: 6 views: 302
burp182 14 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently using Neumann KH120a's which to be honest I love but am looking to step things up a little this year. I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 19 views: 1,185
dickiefunk 14 hours ago

Hi guys :) My main Monitors are Focal CMS 40's, and I've been checking my mixes on Sennheiser HD 600's. Without a doubt...

jerrydpi
replies: 59 views: 1,405
Brent Hahn 14 hours ago

I love the sound of ribbons, but I struggle to get away with using them on quieter sources, even after using high gain pres or a...

lm183902
replies: 10 views: 339
thenoodle 15 hours ago

I have the opportunity to pick up one of these cool old M80 Personus units. It can be used as an 8 channel pre and a summing box....

trubadoor
replies: 7 views: 1,565
trubadoor 15 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,000 views: 121,627
subspace 15 hours ago
replies: 1,309 views: 111,447
druhms 16 hours ago

Thinking of buying two but want to have the option to use as a stereo comp/limiter. Are two linkable? It doesn't look like it...

jml designs
replies: 3 views: 392
jml designs 16 hours ago

I need an accurate electret microphone for recording with binaural silicone ears. I'd like to either get one already made or try...

GhostyWolfy
replies: 0 views: 110
GhostyWolfy 16 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,461 views: 172,101
Em Dash 16 hours ago

So, I'm pretty new to all this stuff and before ever even considering a piece of kit I want review- one that always pops up is...

flybeereligion
replies: 119 views: 10,565
theblue1 17 hours ago

Hey there, I'm currently using an Apogee Duet in my mobile set up but am thinking about swapping to an Audient ID44 because it...

montanasan
replies: 2 views: 322
montanasan 18 hours ago

I'm addressing this question specifically to people who have a first hand experience comparing AKG microphones still made in...

rojaros
replies: 5 views: 863
ZEF 18 hours ago

There's tons of info and video about how Nevermind was made but nothing on Vs. That was a great record as well. I'd love more...

South Brokelyn
replies: 15 views: 943
Philter 19 hours ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 93 views: 8,608
henryrobinett 19 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 252 views: 18,554
Langur 19 hours ago

put up my electrodyne against vp 26 vp 28..i could cry ... today ?? the electrodyne on an sm 7b set 30 db down from full output...

Sigma
replies: 11 views: 917
Sigma 19 hours ago

Hi all, Hope this is the right place to post but I am close to pulling the trigger and buying an IPS33 Harmonizer for €50....

shibboleth
replies: 0 views: 155
shibboleth 20 hours ago

Title says it all. A&H have discontinued their only analog recording mixer. Does this mean that there is something new in...

DomiBabi
replies: 31 views: 6,644
i_b_tulloch 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search