The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,773
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

I inherited a minty tc 2290 (and the big ol’ pedal board that goes with it)... it sits in a giant Lukather type rolling rack...

bgood
replies: 37 views: 1,826
italo de angelis 1 minute ago

OK! Im interested in opinions on what micing setup to use with (only) 8 channels available for recording drums. I think this is...

HostaMahogey
replies: 26 views: 714
Cabirio 4 minutes ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 140 views: 4,822
unfiltered420 5 minutes ago

Im getting a new Console in the near future. I already got some bantam patchbays. How do you guys connect the console to the...

BHW
replies: 7 views: 367
3rd Degree 9 minutes ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 73 views: 5,479
Brent Hahn 22 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,928 views: 218,669
TimS 42 minutes ago

My current setup for tracking drums is as follows: Kick - Audix D6 on a Kelly shu inside the kick - api 3124 Snare -...

ericsvizeny
replies: 18 views: 496
Piedpiper 47 minutes ago

From Bae to Great River to Sebatron to Sytek to Jlm...... why do I feel like I won’t be happy until I get one of those damn...

hebjam
replies: 84 views: 2,932
BIG BUDDHA 57 minutes ago

Don't take the question too literally, I know there isn't necessarily the absolute best, but I want to see what the majority...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 52 views: 1,086
kmade 1 hour ago

Hello fellow slutz! I’ve gotten thinking about preamp channel inputs, and what quantity is satisfactory for a pro studio....

OceanMan
replies: 60 views: 1,599
Timothy Lawler 2 hours ago

anyone used one of these eq modules? they sell on ebay for pretty cheap.

robotchicken
replies: 1 views: 95
Brian M. Boykin 2 hours ago

Hi, I recently purchased a Roland R8 with a wonky power supply. Does anyone know of anyone selling the equivalent power supply?...

skythemusic
replies: 8 views: 6,567
Necron 99 3 hours ago

Hi, I acquired a Shure M67. I heard they make very interesting preamps. But i wanted to know is it ok to use phantom power (48v)...

Iggy Poop
replies: 40 views: 32,613
Rob Coates 3 hours ago

... OR 20 Just interested in titbits from tape-o-philes... technical or otherwise. Stuff like recording/monitoring off repro...

Blast9
replies: 34 views: 2,798
mikeka 3 hours ago

Currently the only high end mic I have is a Brauner VMX (into an AMS 1073, and 1176 eventually) apart from it's detail, it has a...

Metroid
replies: 52 views: 1,176
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

i was hunting for mikes and saw one for 64 and another for 100... they are awesome dual diaphragm mikes if i didn't already have...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 329
over-man 5 hours ago

I have two old 192 IOs connected to a new HDX system. Combined the 192 IOs have 16 analog inputs and 24 analog outputs, and I'm...

Peter Craft
replies: 0 views: 85
Peter Craft 5 hours ago

What’s up everyone?! I’m a professional engineer/producer that is looking to upgrade my studio gear to fill my growing...

TanL
replies: 3 views: 322
TanL 5 hours ago

So I was just wondering today, would recording at 32-bit compared to 24-bit make a big difference at all. What are the technical...

drumkideric
replies: 19 views: 30,410
jaytele 5 hours ago

1U (or smaller) compression with a decent amount of control/adjustment reverb and delay It should be less than $200, and...

megahurt
replies: 0 views: 96
megahurt 5 hours ago

I just picked up a 441 U3. But it has a bass roll off switch. My understanding was that this was just like the 441 but without...

henryrobinett
replies: 0 views: 82
henryrobinett 6 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 621 views: 41,828
zulusound 6 hours ago

hi could someone explain me what it is for? thx

pete
replies: 2 views: 4,426
ToneStrings 6 hours ago

i'm looking for a different sounding, non transparent, old school sounding hardware eq. sorry for saying "old school...

robotchicken
replies: 18 views: 330
robotchicken 6 hours ago

I'm looking at the HEDD Type 20s. They are one of the few 3 ways that fall in my budget. I was never a huge fan of ADAM...

logjamparty
replies: 6 views: 880
rameron 6 hours ago

There are of course many discussion on GS that revolve around reverbs. Opinions are leveled routinely about the quality of a...

AxxeMan317
replies: 69 views: 1,751
AxxeMan317 6 hours ago

Help! Trying to find a console that has at least 8 auxes, has somewhere in the range of 12-24 mic pre inputs, and is not...

KSMUSIC
replies: 4 views: 300
jrasia 7 hours ago

Has anyone out there used this mic? Is it any good?

NoFalsetto
replies: 117 views: 52,321
OceanMan 7 hours ago

which of these 2 eq's would you suggest for a "classic" "unique character" "non transparent" sound?...

robotchicken
replies: 8 views: 164
UKMK00 7 hours ago

I should start this by saying I'm an HD Native PT user (actually it's called Ultimate now). A while back I picked up a SSL MADI...

noah330
replies: 0 views: 102
noah330 7 hours ago

I was reading somewhere a trick someone was using to get warm vocals with a pultec eq. It consisted of attenuating 20k and...

skitzothebeast
replies: 14 views: 4,122
hello people 7 hours ago

I have a home studio that I am building up and need some advice. I am new to the digital itb world and wondering about best way...

soundchoiceav
replies: 0 views: 96
soundchoiceav 7 hours ago

HEY Guys, I am in an interesting position as I'm downsizing a bunch of my studio gear in order to free up cash and move less...

Danny Infield
replies: 2 views: 140
OceanMan 7 hours ago

After mixing on Rokit 5s for the last half decade, I recently picked up a pair of Yamaha NS10s to see what all the hype is about....

mahalogoldstein
replies: 8 views: 415
cathode 7 hours ago

Hey all. By listening to some amazing mixes today i've slowly come up with this list of which elements make generally for a great...

solarfall
replies: 17 views: 718
hello people 8 hours ago

A few years back I was on a tour bus working with a group and one of them had a bluetooth speaker that I would use to make beats...

s34nsm411
replies: 15 views: 399
gravyface 8 hours ago

YouTube A lot of bands use this pedal live to avoid bringing extra guitars for lower tunings. I think it's convenient if you...

antonis91
replies: 0 views: 103
antonis91 8 hours ago

Can anyone recommend an SDC (NOT A KM84) that does not have a lift in the higher frequencies? As i look at each mic i also...

dreckdirect
replies: 29 views: 594
gravyface 8 hours ago

Is there any way to resolve this? it's quite irritating, I can hear it from a whole floor above in my home. If anyone has any...

mr_metaphysical
replies: 0 views: 118
mr_metaphysical 9 hours ago

I've worked with the larger Latch Lake stands a lot in the past, but never the newer 1100. I have a smaller studio with 10...

andersmv
replies: 12 views: 606
andersmv 9 hours ago

Dear Lexicon owners I run a Lexicon MX300 in my setup and need a nice natural hall for vocals and acoustic-guitar. I use 2...

jr30
replies: 1 views: 3,848
slutbox 10 hours ago

I didn't want to hijack the other 1176-KT thread for this, so I'm hoping a new one is ok. ----- I took delivery of a pair of the...

aste
replies: 42 views: 3,604
guze 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
John Willett 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Dricks123 10 hours ago

I am looking to pick up some TRS-TRS snakes and keep comming across their products on ebay. They are very affordable to the...

apadua
replies: 42 views: 26,590
NoEgo 10 hours ago

I'm entering into the world of Universal Audio getting one of their UAD cars. I unfortunately can't get any sort of Apollo...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 14 views: 496
chessparov2.0 11 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,062 views: 867,403
Gravitron 12 hours ago

I have a session with a country band this weekend and due to input limitations, I'm left with a choice between stereo room mics...

Peter Craft
replies: 21 views: 456
zilla_studios 12 hours ago

Alright, so let's just get to it. I've been making music and sound design for 10-12 years, both as a hobby and professionally,...

ULiek
replies: 22 views: 950
ardis 12 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,290 views: 169,445
Unheard Vision 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search