The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 70 views: 16,614
Mr Funk 1 minute ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 97 views: 6,120
Mr Funk 2 minutes ago

I'm slowly moving away from using my Mackie 1604 mixer because it seem to be redundant and I'm no longer finding much use for it....

drainyoo
replies: 0 views: 1
drainyoo 6 minutes ago

Hi there! This is my first post. I bought a Yamaha MG12XU a few months ago, I mainly use it to record synthesizers, usually in...

loftylofi
replies: 2 views: 182
DPower 9 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I started a thread a week or so ago about starting from scratch with a project studio:...

jgstarcaster
replies: 10 views: 343
Bushman 11 minutes ago

Really been digging this song lately, both musically and sonically, and I was curious if anybody had any details on its...

TimS
replies: 3 views: 461
robotchicken 24 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,044 views: 141,897
monkeyxx 26 minutes ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 612 views: 13,019
joeq 49 minutes ago

Hello All, I am a seasoned electronic / hip-hop type producer and engineer that has recently begun to learn/play guitar on the...

mike vee
replies: 0 views: 23
mike vee 54 minutes ago

Hi Everyone An experienced studio cat told me about a technique where they heavily pitch correct the vocals but use that...

oranzil
replies: 6 views: 193
Brent Hahn 55 minutes ago

Hey all, I'm in the market for a pair of monitors (around €1000) and the APS Klasik have grabbed my attention (other...

graphicnomad
replies: 13 views: 405
Knstntn 1 hour ago

Greetings, I am in the market for a matched pair of mics for recording (mostly) a Taylor acoustic guitar in a small room. I...

PhilDarg
replies: 46 views: 9,277
SoundSlinger 1 hour ago

I live in a bad acoustical apartment where the walls are pretty thin (you can hear people walking and muffled talking next door)...

Plasma Face
replies: 0 views: 51
Plasma Face 1 hour ago

What do you consider the best recording of vocals you have ever heard? My choice is the Beatles Because. Besides being the...

MWP
replies: 458 views: 50,700
ardis 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
12ax7 1 hour ago

Hello, after being a reader only for many years I finally registered. At the moment I am in the process of finally finishing my...

ang3l
replies: 7 views: 207
BIG BUDDHA 2 hours ago

Hello ! Big fan of this forum :) I read some Phil Brown interviews and stuff but .... that SOUND ! Any tips to have it ? I...

raimundo_a
replies: 3 views: 103
Drumsound 2 hours ago

hey guys just got an old wurlitzer 200 from my girlfriends uncle. but so far i can't get any sound out of it. neither via the...

salomonander
replies: 6 views: 2,178
adamcfresh 2 hours ago

Hi all. I have a Telefunken CU29 Copperhead. When gently shaken I can hear a very slight rattle from it. The sound quality...

Everged
replies: 3 views: 197
voodoo4u 2 hours ago

Hi! What do you have underneath your speaker stands? I filled my speaker stands with a 25 lb bag of lead shot and the rest with...

PerGunnar
replies: 52 views: 1,525
bambony 2 hours ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 32 views: 2,568
TOFMD 2 hours ago

This is my PC. https://www.gearslutz.com/board/low-end-theory/1238118-upgrade-recommendations-monitoring.html I use it for...

navin advani
replies: 9 views: 424
baskervils 2 hours ago

I am attempting to make a series lo-fi recordings (just for personal amusement), and have started looking into the carbon based...

CRK
replies: 10 views: 352
Sigma 2 hours ago

Hey slutz, A friend might lend me his Carver PM 175 for my NS-10's. Does anyone have experience with this amp? If so, good,...

ST.Studio
replies: 0 views: 62
ST.Studio 3 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 47 views: 2,471
RiF 3 hours ago

Hello :) I'm looking for a pair of sdc mics to use exclusively as drum overheads for rock/metal drums. I already have a pair...

Logima
replies: 28 views: 719
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I tries searching to see if this topic has been discussed recently, but i didnt really come up with anything. Hopefully...

Sbrock
replies: 48 views: 1,884
jerry123 3 hours ago

Just wonder if you sellers of vintage studio gear noticed a new and growing phenomenon of truly awful lowballing request? I...

akai612
replies: 31 views: 809
crille_mannen 3 hours ago

I thought it might be fun and good practice to try and break down the recording and mix of "wish you were here". I'm...

ty45
replies: 4 views: 387
ardis 3 hours ago

Hello, sorry for my English, I'm looking for a 2º converter for mastering that adds something musical, that is not open and...

Bichop
replies: 1 views: 80
NathanBarley 3 hours ago

I recently bought a pair of se electronics se8 and rode nt55 microphones. I wanted to compare the self noise of each...

nonotza
replies: 9 views: 442
nonotza 4 hours ago

Hi I am a confused professional on a budget... I used to own/run a professional recording studio with all the gear my heart...

aparatenslet
replies: 45 views: 1,133
Jim Williams 4 hours ago

So, another thread about this. Need help choosing a vocal mic. Main reason is that I need something that is non harsh. Mainly...

johanarveli
replies: 2 views: 129
johanarveli 4 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 578 views: 34,827
Funny Cat 5 hours ago

No point in revisiting the argument about what the sonic differences are or aren't - umpteen existing threads do that. Let's just...

James Lehmann
replies: 57 views: 1,000
chinesewhiteman 5 hours ago

Hi there, I need some components from an UK based company, that, unfortunately, does not ship outside the United...

Prodba
replies: 2 views: 190
Prodba 5 hours ago

My primary monitors have been lowly Mackie MR5s and a mix cube for almost 10 years now. I'm finally upgrading. I decided to go...

tcookc
replies: 3 views: 238
SecretSociety 6 hours ago

Bongiorno everyone! I am looking for a affordable (second hand) decent analog mixing board with the following specs: 1....

CarlOcolucci
replies: 29 views: 1,709
jrasia 6 hours ago

I want to buy an audio interface for recording my guitar (and maybe a mic at the same time). I did some research and got down...

Sevla
replies: 0 views: 82
Sevla 6 hours ago

Anyone try one of these yet? I'm in the market for a flavor eq and was eyeing this as well as the rumored return of the e27. If...

Twenty Staxx
replies: 48 views: 16,318
DSwaltz 7 hours ago

Hi. This Friday I got My DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm headphones. They are super comfortable and sound so great, when they are not...

kasinjsh
replies: 8 views: 233
kasinjsh 8 hours ago

Hey all, So before I begin, this isn't a "which mic is better" thread...it's a mic comparison thread, to help me...

Froggo
replies: 2 views: 186
Froggo 8 hours ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 16 views: 3,707
the fxs 8 hours ago

Has anyone used the new ComposerXL ? Is there a difference with the older v.1 models?

diaolosh
replies: 0 views: 107
diaolosh 9 hours ago

Hi, I have a 2i2 and I'd like to do an upgrade, since I don't like it that much. I'm looking for an audio interface that...

bellamimmo
replies: 0 views: 100
bellamimmo 9 hours ago

The studio i work at, amongst heaps of other gear, has 2x TB12 tone beast, 2x WA76 and an EQP-WA and we seem to be having trouble...

milktown
replies: 69 views: 7,844
chrisdee 11 hours ago

So I just bought this tape deck a few days ago.. This is my first time working with tape. I've been using the only cassette I...

arkisai
replies: 33 views: 1,798
eftihis 11 hours ago

so, anyone got these already ? They seem to be already available in some places. They're supposed to be the successors to the...

spaceman
replies: 34 views: 6,702
Whorse 11 hours ago

Ok so I am about to buy one of these mics... has anybody tried all three? has anybody tried two? I would love to hear from you I...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 57 views: 10,784
WunderBro Flo 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
joeq 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search