The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,549 views: 217,027
haysonics 8 minutes ago

Hi everyone, Right now I have to make a decision to buy new monitors. I listen many off them but i ended up with ADAM A7X and...

EDNY
replies: 45 views: 25,317
fgimian 12 minutes ago

Anyone have any old samplers or keyboards that had this guitar sound on it? I feel like i have heard this sound a million times...

jyesss
replies: 0 views: 15
jyesss 17 minutes ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 20 views: 577
amirm 23 minutes ago

Hey there, normally I do more reading here and don't start threads but know I would need some help because testing different...

deek
replies: 6 views: 95
edva 28 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,556 views: 99,023
12tone 30 minutes ago

I bought a couple of libs of the wkd, and one of them came in .wav file format. Some of the files are out of phase. This is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 4 views: 106
Jeff Hayat 38 minutes ago

Hi all, assume a singer recorded a perfect take but there are some esses on the record and for whatever reasons the take is not...

marco_well
replies: 21 views: 942
peterashermusic 43 minutes ago

If this doesn’t belong in the high end forum remove it ... ok on to the review I bought a Manley ref C a little while ago and...

Cokey30
replies: 3 views: 325
Shannon Adkins 50 minutes ago

Need suggestions for a new monitoring/foldback system. Experiences with Movek myMix, Hearback, Aviom, and dare I even...

brewhouse
replies: 0 views: 27
brewhouse 53 minutes ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 27 views: 717
MediaGary 56 minutes ago

Now then, I've recently sold a few bits that I don't use anymore due to a lack of space and said to myself with the extra cash...

DlllonJ
replies: 1 views: 84
Earcatcher 1 hour ago

Have a Lauten LA-320 tube mic on it's way to me and wondering if anyone has done tube swapping and if so, what did you settle on?...

Rob Coates
replies: 22 views: 1,401
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hey Gearslutz, I have trouble finding the right speaker stands for my speakers (ATC SCM45A).They are quite heavy (36kg) and...

Yorin
replies: 6 views: 630
explorer 1 hour ago

Hi! Anybody out there experienced in Yoga Mics? Bought a D616 for 12e and want to check it on a kick drum. It wouldn't be a...

Plan_B
replies: 3 views: 103
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Hi, I am looking for a good quality multichannel reverb unit for recording drum sets. I am especially interested in gated...

DanTheMan06
replies: 11 views: 389
Crazy4Jazz 2 hours ago

Hello, I see on the specs and images that the Mackie 1642 VLZ4 has 8 subgroups. On the backs there are 8 outputs for...

bebbo
replies: 4 views: 331
bebbo 2 hours ago

hi there, recently i purchased a used gallien krueger 100 mpl rack unit.. love the way it sounds cuz i m a huge rush/maiden...

Dirk Reinking
replies: 2 views: 1,518
Fishmed 2 hours ago

The legend of King Studios seems to be in the air these days. I'm creating this thread in hopes of consolidating everything we...

dylanwissing
replies: 3 views: 308
Drumsound 3 hours ago

I have a custom built oversized 1x12 Zilla cabinet with a Celestion Vintage 30 in it. The head is a Marshall DSL20. I'm...

Delitzsch
replies: 38 views: 1,239
DistortingJack 3 hours ago

I have been doing voiceovers and narration in my new house, and am running into some problems. I started using my trusty Cad-e350...

ocharlas
replies: 27 views: 628
ocharlas 3 hours ago

As a crazed collector of vintage mics, I have to say that for functionality and use-ablilty, I am a lover of Electro-Voice. ...

The Padded Room
replies: 56 views: 7,901
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Was able to demo the game of tones preamp by master effects pedals which is based on the old tc electronics preamp made famous by...

Gmork
replies: 0 views: 70
Gmork 4 hours ago

Hi everyone, I just received a Digital Music Corp MX-8 and am wanting to change the internal battery on it. Problem is, I...

Cantankerous
replies: 0 views: 98
Cantankerous 4 hours ago

Here's an example: Elysia Alpha Compressor at $10,500. One compressor that costs $10,500! I refuse to believe that this thing is...

Rob Coates
replies: 99 views: 3,396
deedeeyeah 4 hours ago

I bought an old M-Audio Nova mic (35€) because someone told it have a good capsule. I feel a bit lucky because it is the old...

LevinGuitar
replies: 0 views: 73
LevinGuitar 4 hours ago

Got myself a lovely 644 recently and been having all sorts of fun with it. One thing that is puzzling me greatly though, is that...

brenfen86
replies: 1 views: 195
wrgkmc 5 hours ago

Hi there, I am in the situation at the moment where I haven't got a great listening environment (studio) for my Focal CMS65...

Rentzen
replies: 3 views: 337
Rentzen 5 hours ago

Hello, I have heard in the disco music recordings of Bee Gees , they selected a part of the drums with good groove and they use...

Endika
replies: 27 views: 383
Sigma 5 hours ago

i know many have old valuable collections from deals made over the years and buying things that went on to become gems, but if...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 19 views: 895
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Hi folks, I do a bit of live streaming and currently use an SM7B microphone. My room is not noise treated and likely never...

betawarz
replies: 6 views: 403
Sigma 5 hours ago

On the fence here about whether it’s a good use of $650 to have Black Lion Audio do the upgrade to my RME Fireface 802? It’s...

koontzness
replies: 8 views: 850
themiracle 6 hours ago

Just wandering if anyone has any real life experience with the Great River Mixmaster 20 ? I know they have started shipping,,

Brett 123
replies: 67 views: 15,089
mpr 6 hours ago

Hi! I read a lot about of these two monitors, but I don't find a store that has 2. Also, Sceptre did not arrive to Spain until...

Napalm Candy
replies: 32 views: 7,885
RightOnRome 6 hours ago

hi i'm trying to remote control nuendo with the dm 4800 but i can't get it right.so far i have succeeded in contrtoling the...

Cthulhu
replies: 6 views: 1,714
Progmatic-Studios 6 hours ago

Hi Guys, Recently I got my first piece of hardware, the KT-76. I just ordered a neve 1073lb (I got a tlm103 mic). I wanted...

bob2018
replies: 4 views: 273
proxy 6 hours ago

Hello Slutz! I've been a long time lurker, but this is my first post. Okay. So I recorded a band with an acoustic bass guitar...

Korwin.S
replies: 12 views: 4,192
Brent Hahn 6 hours ago

For the life of me I can't get a quality close-mic'd tambourine sound that doesn't either shred my hearing or sound...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 118 views: 5,932
loujudson 7 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,095 views: 112,865
Jorn Lavoll 7 hours ago

Hello, I am a new member here so please correct me if I am in the wrong place for a question such as this. I've been having...

sheriffworks
replies: 5 views: 221
sheriffworks 7 hours ago

I'm looking for a way of easily connecting some TRS stereo-outs into my TS (mono) effects run. Are there any such cables on the...

emilision
replies: 29 views: 45,606
bennosteve 7 hours ago

Hello everyone and thanks in advance, So I've just bought an Adam Sub7 to pair with my near fields. On testing it out I was...

Yupimamut
replies: 1 views: 115
Yupimamut 8 hours ago

For those who know tubes better than me...Is the 6J1 just a shorter but identical version of the 12AX7?

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 94
Rob Coates 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! So, I have really bad OCPD and work very inefficiently in the studio. I...

Cantankerous
replies: 34 views: 865
Cantankerous 8 hours ago

Thinking of making an investment into a U67 reissue. Primary uses would be Vocals (Female and Male), Acoustic Guitar and Electric...

mikoo69
replies: 21 views: 915
mikoo69 8 hours ago

I have recently acquired a Silverface Fender MusicMaster Bass amp which no longer has its original speaker and has been replaced...

dialectic
replies: 9 views: 392
isophase 8 hours ago

Here's an interesting new ribbon mic by Nelson Walkom from Australia. Have a look at his You Tube video explaining his...

fabstudios
replies: 0 views: 125
fabstudios 8 hours ago

Saw on Sweetwater, Telefunken’s “New” mics: TF29, TF39, TF47, TF51, etc. I got excited for a moment, but then I realized...

halcyo
replies: 34 views: 3,479
masterlogic 9 hours ago

Hi! I have a Tab-Funkenwerk V71 which got dropped a few years back and stopped working. One of the best pieces of gear I've...

bickele
replies: 1 views: 122
toledo3 9 hours ago

anyone played with this strange fx box?

lowswing
replies: 37 views: 17,862
ORyan87 9 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search