The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 10 views: 10,444
Donovan Jenkins 2 minutes ago

Greetings fellow gear nerds, I believe I've done due diligence in checking the rules and policies - no desire to sully the forum...

bulletproofbell
replies: 0 views: 1
bulletproofbell 5 minutes ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 663 views: 233,155
jerrydpi 13 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 gen 3 and Focal Alpha 65s, which have no volume control on the back. Now I can...

aslutforgear
replies: 8 views: 211
aslutforgear 15 minutes ago

Hey all, Looks like these are out now, so wondering who’s heard them? I’m looking to replace a pair of Focal CMS 50s one...

SDB_12
replies: 14 views: 1,788
Tetness 27 minutes ago

Hey people, do you have a recommendation for a ribbon mic in the price range up to 400€? I‘d like to record acoustic...

roman_
replies: 24 views: 1,367
deedeeyeah 35 minutes ago

Hello fellow Gear Slutz, Just ordered the AT 4060. I will only be recording vocals with it. Genre: Hip hop / Rnb...

FatBear
replies: 4 views: 109
tenderboy 37 minutes ago

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 139 views: 3,891
John Morton 37 minutes ago

Hello, my 2nd hand focals which Ive had and looked after for 4 years have started making this noise *sometimes* Like hardly...

harky
replies: 0 views: 20
harky 1 hour ago

Hey all! I’ve recently made my way back to recording after a bit of an absence (divorce, addiction, living situation,...

Zixxer14
replies: 6 views: 119
markmann 1 hour ago

Borrowed my siter inlaws copy after not hearing it in 10 years. All I can say is WOW what a great record. Anybody know anything...

The dman
replies: 18 views: 2,472
bkbirge 1 hour ago

I'm looking to make slight shifts to vowels in vocals and was wondering what the best method is? I guess the 'obvious' way is...

CoolDude
replies: 1 views: 42
bkbirge 1 hour ago

What’s out there that’s actually small, like CM3 small? Something that can take snare top SPL.

gravyface
replies: 14 views: 157
loujudson 1 hour ago

What are your favourite FPGA plugins?

makasi
replies: 0 views: 22
makasi 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 660 views: 42,882
bkbirge 1 hour ago

Listen to the interview with Jules here. IdfEqLukkU4 It's happening. Jules and GS team, thank you! kfhkh

bambamboom
replies: 437 views: 7,533
Jules 1 hour ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 497 views: 14,557
shobud 1 hour ago

I am looking for some multitrack recorder to record synths and bass and later mix the tracks on daw. I was thinking about the...

paseppa
replies: 2 views: 64
paseppa 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 3 views: 87
Rick Dalton 2 hours ago

Hi, I am currently using a pair of Neumann KH120’s with an Eve TS108 sub. I’ve had the KH120’s for around 8 years and the...

dickiefunk
replies: 4 views: 804
busty_audio 3 hours ago

I've bought a Sony C38B, and the swivel mount screw thread is very big. Is there a good way to use adapters to get it to the...

Rumi
replies: 0 views: 43
Rumi 3 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,578 views: 403,995
Caet 4 hours ago

Hi guys, Is anyone familiar with this album ? It was recorded and mixed by STEVE CHRISTENSEN last year. It's a wonderful record...

riquier
replies: 8 views: 2,201
the fxs 6 hours ago

Hi, I use Genelec 8040's with Sonarworks Ref 4 calibration as my main monitors and I also have some NS10's - my question is this...

simonharris
replies: 17 views: 301
RJHollins 7 hours ago

I need to buy my FIRST microphone for my new recording studio. Most of my productions will consist of virtual instruments or some...

iknow
replies: 4 views: 139
dickiefunk 7 hours ago

Hi all, I would need schematic (and calibration) or service manual for a TL AUDIO C1 (2002/2003 Version 2?). Can anyone one...

robalo
replies: 1 views: 768
bazsa82 8 hours ago

In the UK at least, it seems no-one has stock of the Roland TR-8S drum machine and are quoting ~3 month delivery time! Anyone...

ees3dc
replies: 0 views: 67
ees3dc 8 hours ago

Just upgraded my desk with a new (to me) board and as a result have less space for my monitors. I use Barefoot MM27s as my mains...

Indellable
replies: 29 views: 516
RedVikingHood 9 hours ago

Hey everyone, I recently started getting into 500 series modules and I'm loving it so far. One thing I'm thinking about is if...

tomkow12
replies: 0 views: 79
tomkow12 11 hours ago

Hey all, I’d love to hear more about these speakers from users out there. They have a lot of options that look good for...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 60
SDB_12 11 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,088 views: 345,821
[email protected] 11 hours ago

I saw another thread about this with no real answer.. so....... anyone heard or has the neve portico 511 preamp? the price is...

djkikis
replies: 2 views: 1,115
bgulian 11 hours ago

Hi guys, I am looking for some opinions and input from people that have experienced these. I am deciding whether to get the...

konkon
replies: 53 views: 4,898
pounamu 11 hours ago

Is the goal of hi-fi reproduction to reproduce, at home, the sound of the control-room mix? When mixing, we work hard to...

brubart
replies: 19 views: 325
kennybro 12 hours ago

Looks like the Sony 7520s have been discontinued for some time. I've been using a pair for the last few years and like them. I'd...

ccg
replies: 16 views: 959
ccg 14 hours ago

Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance. I have a GAP Pre73 MKII with what seems like a fairly common noise issue. I am...

fkeller
replies: 16 views: 391
fkeller 14 hours ago

I need suggestions for a vocal mic for my home untreated bedroom studio. I’ve been using a crappy Behringer B1 for years. I...

Lution
replies: 6 views: 203
Lution 15 hours ago

Hi everybody! I've recently got myself the Neumann KH-80 and quite like them. Now I'm looking to add a sub. Neumann...

hannel
replies: 3 views: 531
makasi 15 hours ago
replies: - views: -
makasi 15 hours ago

Screen went blue after being on for a bit. Does anyone know what this means? https://www.instagram.com/p/BOOb3glFjAy/...

Dark star Balla
replies: 9 views: 1,498
Analogdays 16 hours ago

As a fan, I have found a distinct lack of available info on what gear Paul has in his studio The Mill in Sussex. Here's a great...

brill bedroom
replies: 120 views: 5,715
bkbirge 16 hours ago

Currently own a pair of Presonus Spectre S6 and Adam T7V, how would the Genelec metal tweeter compare to the horn and ribbon...

EPCav
replies: 4 views: 252
DistortingJack 16 hours ago

Hi i got a A&H GS 3000 and it has no Fader Flip this is the problem. To Mix i use the long Fader but i like also use the Line...

Neonlove1980
replies: 0 views: 60
Neonlove1980 16 hours ago

Too long first post text as usual... Just skip by to the second post for the essentials if you don’t want to read it...

Sry
replies: 55 views: 1,347
DistortingJack 17 hours ago

I have been very interested in this company, yet dont see alot of love or information on them. Their LCT 440, 550 and 840 have...

John Z
replies: 44 views: 24,902
Schmoopie 17 hours ago

I have a chance to pick up two of these for about $90 US (over here in Japan). They are mint. Has anyone used one of these?...

portobellovcs3
replies: 1 views: 3,640
hbphotoav 17 hours ago

Hi guys, My Stam SA4000 mk1 has some slight volume differences L to R channel when activated. It is even further 0,5 db...

din_mentor
replies: 2 views: 199
OPP 17 hours ago

Hi, I would pay about 270 € one Amek mz 15 channel strip, the channel strips were recently serviced, Is it...

Freak s Utopia
replies: 21 views: 3,250
brianhunt 18 hours ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 108 views: 2,982
tymish 20 hours ago

Soooo......I bought a pair of these DIYRE EQP5's, thinking man, they are so cheap and the youtube thing from the Swedes make them...

Karloff70
replies: 86 views: 11,233
Karloff70 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search