The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I will be jogging around the AES Hall on the Thursday & Friday. Hope to meet some Gearslutz there! We have a free entry...

Jules
replies: 33 views: 1,903
Rea 4 weeks ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 443 views: 7,783
chessparov2.0 3 minutes ago

Does this exist? Or something as close as possible? I am searching for a midi sequencer to record midi 'loops'. I want...

petertez
replies: 3 views: 66
monkeyxx 4 minutes ago

Just now, I took a look at the new forum up top about the top 10 mix bus devices. I'll probably never own or use any of them, so...

Brent Hahn
replies: 65 views: 2,112
Brent Hahn 4 minutes ago

A test... kfhkh you have heard the story about analog input stage in the golden era of fx processors... how much it makes their...

italo de angelis
replies: 11 views: 361
Funny Cat 12 minutes ago

Hi all, The title may be a little misleading, but I could think of no other way to phrase it... I'm finishing up my basement...

Funbags
replies: 4 views: 134
monkeyxx 13 minutes ago

I was searching for some old preamps on eBay and came across these guys. Has anyone dealt with them or know anything about the...

mtsfestivus
replies: 19 views: 10,716
snod_donkey 19 minutes ago

Hi, I am looking for some standalone drum machine/samplers to improve my creativity and focus. Some info that maybe could...

Killkrt
replies: 0 views: 47
Killkrt 1 hour ago

Hi all, I've just bought a Behringer ADA8200 to expand my Focusrite 18i8 interface. I'm starting up a sideline recording...

Roflmaoist
replies: 29 views: 684
Hardtoe 1 hour ago

I currently mix on a Midas Venice F32. It's an analog mixing board (used for live audio as well by some people) that can take in...

Fired Wire
replies: 19 views: 674
Fired Wire 1 hour ago

Any thoughts? For making my recording rig movable...the gator has proper shock mount system but the SKB has some shock...

Pno
replies: 5 views: 130
Pno 1 hour ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,085 views: 2,395,571
Skillz29 1 hour ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 98 views: 3,410
Wiggy Neve Slut 1 hour ago

these were the other modules other than the 1109 line modules in our neve but they had no delineation

Sigma
replies: 16 views: 667
Sigma 1 hour ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 557 views: 31,803
mark1971 1 hour ago

Isn't a good human drummer a more emotive time keeper than a metronome? Why do people want to sound mechanized/robotic? beyond...

audiovisceral
replies: 55 views: 3,512
cee enn 1 hour ago

Hey guys I'm looking for a simple way to passively switch between 3 sets of monitors (Mackie HR8214, NS10 and home stereo), a...

turbocharbo
replies: 0 views: 45
turbocharbo 1 hour ago

What’s good everyone, I’m currently looking to spend $3000 or less for an upgraded vocal chain over the Slate VMS. I’m...

tribby
replies: 25 views: 1,010
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Hello, I am looking for a medium-high to high-end gear advice, from someone who has enough experience to know what to shoot for...

cee enn
replies: 1 views: 197
cee enn 2 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,310 views: 202,512
FlyingMusician 2 hours ago

Hi! This is driving me crazy. Every 10-15 minutes i get a strange 10khz noise on my speakers (monitors and guitar amps). It's...

v3recording
replies: 9 views: 226
Wyllys 2 hours ago

So for years I've been micing my Yamaha bass drums with a MXL V67 about 2 inches away from the head. I've been doing this for...

costas14
replies: 64 views: 3,877
Jim Williams 2 hours ago

hi to all i was a member of this forum about a year ago but due to the lost of all my login details i decided to register...

katerinagr
replies: 57 views: 3,545
Oli_W 2 hours ago

Newby question. I am about to get an Ampex 440 reel to reel 2 track that looks to have a male 3-pin DIN output for each channel....

DoorsGuy
replies: 3 views: 381
Bushman 3 hours ago

Context: I bought a Focusrite ISA Two a little while ago to use with ribbons that needed more gain. I noticed that there was some...

cmichnovicz
replies: 0 views: 68
cmichnovicz 3 hours ago

I don't care if it is blutooth, radio transmitter, connecting som extra box to my mixer. I just want to find a solution that can...

Naturligasteg
replies: 1 views: 124
jwh1192 3 hours ago

hi everyone I'm using MBox Pro 3rd now , set the software return and master fader to 0dB on mbox control panel and direct to...

asgard1019
replies: 5 views: 193
Poinzy 4 hours ago

I just don't get it.... I'm trying to understand, why exactly is the sound of my unit, improved when i put a clock. what is...

Freddo30
replies: 30 views: 1,549
S_A_P 5 hours ago

So after reading a couple tutorials on using compression, it seems like it wise to avoid faster attack times for most...

Devon8822
replies: 64 views: 11,173
Sigma 6 hours ago

Hoi.:) Who knows about this unit? Im really interested in getting one of these, but they seem impossible to track down, where...

kidneb
replies: 11 views: 1,870
Mho 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm trying to put a guitar pedal in the insert of my analog mixer. The inserts are connected to a patch bay with 1/4"...

whawalter
replies: 8 views: 7,760
StrickenChicken 7 hours ago

Should i get a Primetime 93 or two pcm 42? I'm into synths doing experimental industrial kind of music. I have the Soundtoys...

sprawl
replies: 0 views: 83
sprawl 7 hours ago

Time to sell everything any try something new. I have an SM7, Rode K2 with an upgraded tube, and an AKG 414 XLS. Maybe the...

Zinc2005
replies: 30 views: 1,217
xcycle 7 hours ago

I came across with these parameters in a Lawo Console. There is a lot of explanations about headroom on the web. I already...

makasi
replies: 0 views: 92
makasi 8 hours ago

Not sure what to do on a neve style preamp setup for my studio. I prefer to do things in 4 or 8 channels in regards to preamps as...

matherne
replies: 3 views: 211
cheu78 8 hours ago

Unless my searches have been done incorrectly, there has been seemingly a ton of gear released since the last discussions on...

OrchDork
replies: 2 views: 262
cheu78 9 hours ago

Good day everyone, I am changing countries frequently, therefore I need to fit all of my equipment into one suitcase weighing...

orangefarm
replies: 0 views: 92
orangefarm 9 hours ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

Yummerz
replies: 2,168 views: 41,970
GeorgeHayduke 10 hours ago
replies: 1,337 views: 114,635
chessparov2.0 11 hours ago

Got Guitar Center's Black Friday catalog in the mail yesterday and on page 3 there's a new Alesis Strike Multi-Pad. Looks cool,...

jiffybox
replies: 3 views: 204
jiffybox 13 hours ago

Afternoon all, Could do with a bit of advice. We have some LED lights installed, currently connected to an ON / OFF...

Edd.Yarborough
replies: 17 views: 505
BIG BUDDHA 14 hours ago

Wrong thread, can delete.

Shakedown St.
replies: 0 views: 109
Shakedown St. 15 hours ago

Im thinking about buying the M-Track 8x4 audio interface but was wondering if anyone has used it or has any knowledge about it...

chads48
replies: 0 views: 93
chads48 15 hours ago

I'm really impressed by the mix of this song, would have loved to hear more about the...

invalidusername
replies: 1 views: 190
Voyage.One 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Sigma 19 hours ago
yrdlof 19 hours ago

Hello, Probably discussed before by others, apologies. Just a little discussion please! Allen & Heath Mix Wizard 4,...

frazz
replies: 5 views: 254
frazz 19 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 20 views: 1,222
monkeyxx 21 hours ago
Clueless 22 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,120 views: 69,725
RoundBadge 23 hours ago

Hi guys, I have 1ru spare within easy reach of me. I want to find a good quality 500 series chassis for only 1 rack unit (each...

tomwatson
replies: 8 views: 661
thismercifulfate 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search