The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 556 views: 95,420
deedeeyeah 1 hour ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 6,852
Drumsound 7th February 2020

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 206 views: 6,165
Voice and Sax 8 minutes ago

I have always been a huge fan of these guys and saved up money for a long time to have my pedals sent to them and modded. Was...

RonCarlston
replies: 5 views: 245
RonCarlston 21 minutes ago

Funny story - I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on treating my room, purchasing several different monitors, bought a...

MixingChamp
replies: 17 views: 390
MixingChamp 39 minutes ago

I just saw a teaser video that Neumann posted on instagram. It will be released this summer. Presumably a new mic of some kind....

thismercifulfate
replies: 31 views: 1,346
cheu78 48 minutes ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 118 views: 17,004
chinesewhiteman 54 minutes ago

I just got this unit and it did not come with any manuals or anything. Can someone explain how to use the power supply in...

audio_mc
replies: 8 views: 209
thismercifulfate 58 minutes ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,141 views: 95,086
James Lehmann 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm trying to identify the mics in this Joe Pass pic :...

Monsieur Shed
replies: 11 views: 303
Matti 1 hour ago

Looking for a cheap sub for APS Aeon 1's. The room is 13x23' and is treated. I love these speakers but really need a mono sub...

grahamexclaime
replies: 1 views: 88
grahamexclaime 1 hour ago

Hi guys. I attached a snare which I got from some sample pack after days of searching for the source of this sound. It was...

wiseintelligent
replies: 16 views: 1,044
dstrayer09 1 hour ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 500 views: 46,345
FOURTHTUNZ 1 hour ago

Wow, I have not been making music for some time and have totally been removed from the "gear" obsession. Coming back...

Dread
replies: 14 views: 358
Dlane 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been trying to decide on monitors. You might have seen my questions in some other threads around here. It's...

jahluwalia
replies: 2 views: 211
seanac 2 hours ago

Greetings Everyone! I would like everyone to share as much information as they can about Kendun Recorders. I have most of the...

donnie7
replies: 27 views: 7,452
warfus powell jr 2 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 74
goom 3 hours ago

I have a Royer R-121 and I don’t like it, it barely has the sound of a ribbon microphone, the frequency range is way to wide...

muzak2myears
replies: 119 views: 7,097
pkuchar 3 hours ago

Hello fellow high end gearslutz, Will a patchbay such as a Neutrik NYS-SPP-L take away any sound quality for your gear if you...

Alex Wyler
replies: 45 views: 28,442
APMix 4 hours ago

For years I have struggled with recording vocals even though I went to school on a vocal scholarship and people seem to dig my...

ricfoxx
replies: 23 views: 5,588
pkuchar 4 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to decide between upgrading my Soundcraft Spirit Studio 24 by purchasing a new PSU (Blue Dog or similar,...

seanac
replies: 0 views: 51
seanac 4 hours ago

Hey guys I want to buy my first microphone. Currently a uni student so normally use facilities there, but lockdown got me...

chinnagogue
replies: 21 views: 422
Hozay 4 hours ago

I'm using the H6 to interface my laptop DAW to the desk at a radio station where I work. Now that they've installed...

Karl Engel
replies: 1 views: 87
Oli_W 6 hours ago

Hi, I'm kinda new to compressors and recording gear, and I've been looking at the Klark Teknik 1176-KT and the KT2A for tracking...

Lui_T
replies: 37 views: 1,236
Borja 6 hours ago

Boys and girls, look at what I found. An early studio profile on Windmill Lanes Studios. Featuring the equipment list, ie., the...

wardog0873
replies: 0 views: 126
wardog0873 7 hours ago

I'm trying to get rid of a hum in my studio. I've read about star grounding and I think the gist of it is to connect one element...

Peter Craft
replies: 69 views: 2,311
chrisbauer70 10 hours ago

The DBX 160 range is pretty darn highly regarded all 'round, especially for mixing hip-hop, but, you just don't hear much about...

Ijustmake-Beats
replies: 13 views: 29,113
jensenmann 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, I hope I have found the correct sub-forum to post this...it is my first post but I've been lurking around this board...

Rowney
replies: 16 views: 400
Rowney 11 hours ago

It seems to have similar features to the EV RE-27. I'd be interested to hear comments from anyone who's used it. Thanks.

Jimbo
replies: 25 views: 12,048
kajo 11 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz-Friends, can anybody tell me the name of this microphone? Thanks a lot for your help. Best, willi

willisieger
replies: 4 views: 185
willisieger 11 hours ago

Dear friends good morning !! indeed the next must be a new day. I write on this forum because I got tired of making desperate...

pongo
replies: 5 views: 696
pongo 11 hours ago

I was thinking of changing over my modules in a new to me Dayner console but it's not clear to me if the existing ribbon cable...

Bitsmith
replies: 1 views: 96
EvilRoy 13 hours ago

Hello! I've been lurking a bit on this forum and I just wrote a little guide for replacing a faulty power switch in an Adam A7...

Brief
replies: 47 views: 18,854
tomwatson 13 hours ago

Hello, I’m currently looking at purchasing a Soundcraft Ghost and wondering if there is anything I should be looking out...

JAM7
replies: 20 views: 885
e-are 14 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,149 views: 337,461
Em Dash 15 hours ago

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I can't seem to find a "hard and fast" guide for size of room...

jwtcmu9316
replies: 4 views: 209
jwtcmu9316 15 hours ago

Hi guys, a long time lurker, first time poster. I have been an ITB guy all my life. I guess it was mostly a financial thing,...

Stikoun
replies: 77 views: 1,801
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

and LACHAPELL AUDIO 500 SERIES CHANNEL STRIP. Pretty good sale right now. I know lotsa folks have been pleased with their higher...

Michael Franklin
replies: 0 views: 99
Michael Franklin 15 hours ago

Dumb answer: cause they're old! Ok, but... If you track and mix exclusively with equipment from the 60s, including...

danbronson
replies: 10 views: 314
danbronson 15 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,293 views: 653,150
bmanzer 15 hours ago

Hi all. I am in the process of revamping my home studio setup and looking for the best way to route everything into my DAW for...

ofriendoe
replies: 5 views: 266
ofriendoe 16 hours ago

I can't seem to find a whole lot of info on these mics (which I belive are the same guts in different housings) here on GS. A...

pmdundee
replies: 15 views: 7,262
fritz m 16 hours ago
replies: - views: -
drockfresh 16 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 690
psubjj131 17 hours ago

Just ran across this, maybe it's been discussed here already. Audio Test Kitchen | Compare all the gear. Trust your...

packermans4
replies: 78 views: 6,737
N1Greg 18 hours ago

Relative term, I know but most highly recommend studio in Omaha? And best engineer? Thanks!

TBarrnes
replies: 0 views: 96
TBarrnes 18 hours ago

This unit looks interesting to me, especially as a tracking unit for vocals. Upon using the search method, this unit got a...

Krush411
replies: 27 views: 5,760
Wayne 19 hours ago

How come there is no chatter about this. Looks awesome and at a great price for a vari-mu. http://www.hartaudiodesign.com/

Mr Funk
replies: 6 views: 260
j.frad 19 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 120
sammmoxo 19 hours ago

I'm thinking of getting a new set of monitors and I had my heart set on Focal Shapes. I am between the 50 vs 65. My room is...

victorlee335
replies: 46 views: 14,942
misuspita 20 hours ago

If I wanted to swap tubes in a mic pre, compressor or EQ, would I need to have the thing biased? I'm assuming the answer is no,...

Evanmd
replies: 1 views: 134
popmann 20 hours ago

Hi all I'm looking to upgrade my current speakers to either the Barefoot FP02's or the Amphion One18's. The FP02's go for...

Froogle
replies: 4 views: 165
cheu78 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search