The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Audio Engineering Society EducationalFoundation Selects Christian Steinmetz as First Recipient of the Mary Lea Simpson...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 635
UGP 2 days ago

Hi all, Newbie here. I've recently begun writing scripts to create audio narratives with some asmr qualities. My next challenge...

icyhotsound
replies: 3 views: 73
icyhotsound 4 minutes ago

Hey fellow gearslutz!! I know that John Hardy M1 pre gets a lot of love around here and they are described as clean and...

xqtion
replies: 8 views: 1,778
MYN 33 minutes ago

Looking to get some headphones for mixing / editing on my laptop and recording in the studio. With a budget of around £100...

joshay3000
replies: 16 views: 436
GeneHall 35 minutes ago

YAMAHA QY700 A Pure Shame Not Have A New Evolved Model+TouchScreen A milestone of hardware sequencers with also analog...

wavewalker
replies: 1 views: 238
MrGino 1 hour ago

Hi, I now have a Gefell UM70/MV692 mic, which is excellent, and gives a very smooth and polished rendition of sound on...

David1085
replies: 104 views: 2,638
Grumblepig 1 hour ago

I love tape and not going into the argument at this time. However cant get into tape in my setup. Which AD will get me closest...

Rea
replies: 205 views: 7,070
monkeyxx 1 hour ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 135 views: 2,231
Quetz 1 hour ago

I recently bought a Doepfer A-143-2 quad ADSR and I’m not very happy with it. Without an oscilloscope I can’t exactly say...

Letraset
replies: 1 views: 236
Letraset 1 hour ago

Hi All, I am moving to London and I plan to take my beloved TR-909 with me. I will go by plane so I would like to hear any...

The Seadweller
replies: 2 views: 1,170
Letraset 1 hour ago

Is this normal? This doesn't seem normal/intended. JW, are you out there? Please give me some advice! YouTube Thanks in advance!

jdurango
replies: 0 views: 67
jdurango 1 hour ago

Does it make sense to leave the ol' good 44.1 Khz in favour of 48 Khz for music production? I produced lot of records at...

ayskura
replies: 139 views: 13,036
szyam 2 hours ago

Any idea what drums these are?? Mostly concerned with the Toms and Snare... I know the kick is some kind of Ludwig, maybe 66'...

kev1n28
replies: 32 views: 714
Poopypants 2 hours ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 138 views: 9,948
Mr.HOLMES 2 hours ago

Hi guys, i dont know where to post this thats why i just ask you guys here: i want to do some sidechaining with my C1LA...

zabooka
replies: 1 views: 90
TheLastByte 3 hours ago

As an NS10 user I have a little tweak for those who find them too bright or too muffled when covering the tweeters with tissue....

billsbuddy2
replies: 1 views: 96
billsbuddy2 3 hours ago

I know that the Sony DPS-V77 is well-regarded by many, but how about the V55 ?? It's essentially a cutdown V77 ? Anyone here...

rjay
replies: 34 views: 27,256
Rumi 3 hours ago

Hi, I would like to know your opinion between this two desk (melbourne Neve and Neve VR) We have a VR in the studio but...

JEDFLO
replies: 3 views: 300
Geoff_T 4 hours ago

Hi. So someone backed out of selling me a solo 610 preamp which I was oing to use for guitar, bass and vocals. Now I'm wondering...

ty45
replies: 5 views: 194
KIDBILL 4 hours ago

Hello, I am going to record a kawai rx 7 piano of 2 meters and 10 cm ca. I have these mics: - Schoeps Stereo-Set MK 4 - Superlux...

soundcard91
replies: 11 views: 412
burp182 4 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have 2 slots lets over in my "tracking" lunch box. Right now I have the following preamps: 1....

desertfender
replies: 22 views: 660
evilrocker 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,480 views: 173,342
BradM 4 hours ago

I recently noticed that my UBK Fatso has been a bit noisier that usual. If I turn the inputs to 0 and the outputs to 10 there's a...

ltjohnrambo
replies: 6 views: 535
evilrocker 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
livingloud 5 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 230 views: 38,514
David1085 5 hours ago

HI there! I'm looking for a new pair of in-ear headphone as my legendary Sony mh1c got broken. I do listen to rock music also...

light767
replies: 0 views: 79
light767 5 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,614 views: 128,567
Snail 5 hours ago

HI there! I'm looking for a new pair of in-ear headphone as my legendary Sony mh1c got broken. I do listen to rock music also...

light767
replies: 0 views: 77
light767 6 hours ago

Heey Everybody! Im a saxophone player from the Netherlands and I just builded my own home studio to be able to record...

rootsmansax
replies: 40 views: 1,621
ardis 6 hours ago

I was living in Asia years ago and brought back a nice pair of powered speakers from there, but need to make sure I get the...

aligak
replies: 2 views: 162
aligak 6 hours ago

I just blew out one of my D5 monitors and I can't reach their customer service. Their website is also "under...

aligak
replies: 2 views: 266
aligak 6 hours ago

Hi! I'm not sure this is the right section for this post but I'm sure you can help me. It's about recording LEAD vocals. The...

MotionPictureMan
replies: 14 views: 20,655
YourBestFriend 6 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 31 views: 1,052
ardis 7 hours ago

Ok, so I want to upgrade my Rode K2 because I am going to use it to record a very high end acoustic guitar, so I was looking at a...

Joost
replies: 31 views: 15,533
JoeyM 7 hours ago

Hi Apogee Element 24 or RME BBF pro OK out of those two - which would you pick (why?). Thanks

math
replies: 0 views: 111
math 8 hours ago
Earcatcher 8 hours ago

I would like to know if you today would still buy a good mixing console, like API, Neve or SSL and so on. Please comment why...

Duplex One
replies: 69 views: 2,020
Quetz 9 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 68 views: 3,887
Quetz 9 hours ago

Hard to decice: Over the last weeks, I have started to unload some gear that I somehow like/love/whatever, but that gets too...

livingloud
replies: 11 views: 480
livingloud 9 hours ago

Hi people! I'm just looking for a pair of Yamaha NS-10 PRO because they are the version for vertical use, but they are pretty...

EL_HERALDO
replies: 6 views: 3,018
zukan 10 hours ago

Hi I bought a couple of aurotones from ebay - the 70's brown ones. Both appear in good condition. However one is quieter...

ajscent
replies: 3 views: 188
RightOnRome 10 hours ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 115 views: 9,805
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 65 views: 15,084
headwish 11 hours ago

A trend I've seen people talk about is that when it comes to high end microphones, if you have a bad room, it will be really...

KhaosSignal
replies: 21 views: 665
wrgkmc 11 hours ago

Someone can say about these two and what are the diferences? Thanks

heavengroove
replies: 5 views: 424
heavengroove 13 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 185 views: 15,885
elcct 13 hours ago

Hello I’m having a very hard time deciding between 3 eq’s In 500 series for mastering. The type of music I master is R&B,...

JaeKelz24
replies: 4 views: 256
cheu78 14 hours ago

I have a Klark Teknik DN500 stereo / dual mono unit which has been wonderful, particularly tracking DI guitar. Sadly it's pretty...

JohnnyWoodbine
replies: 0 views: 146
JohnnyWoodbine 16 hours ago
pentagon 16 hours ago

I have an old Nakamichi CM300 with a cardiod and a shotgun capsule. Looks to be in great nick, but it requires a no longer...

jozzafunk
replies: 26 views: 10,668
nat8808 16 hours ago

I am about to build a small studio and was wondering if you guys could shed some advice regarding hardware: I am looking for a...

prophet
replies: 8 views: 323
livingloud 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search