The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

replies: 1,031 views: 107,030
mickrich 6 minutes ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

replies: 1,437 views: 24,816
chrisso 13 minutes ago

Hi, I need to change the pitch of a fully mixed track up a semi tone for someone to play along to for an exam. I'm using...

Tobias Enstrom
replies: 9 views: 320
Tobias Enstrom 24 minutes ago

I’m planning to buy two EQ hardware for Stereo Bus. One clean broad eq, one colored eq. I play EDM type music. I want to use...

replies: 45 views: 1,259
herecomesyourman 33 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

replies: 1,889 views: 120,958
BradM 42 minutes ago

Hey, So I've had the analog mixing console for a little bit. It comes with a built in USB interface, so you can switch from...

replies: 1 views: 105
ThirdEye 51 minutes ago

I just sold my SSL 500 series Bus comp and the X-rack eq (silver unit), For the main issue of recall. The Bus comp sounded great...

replies: 101 views: 14,205
ARIEL 51 minutes ago

I visited Klark Teknik's web site earlier today and this was on the "front page" so to speak. When I click the picture...

Captain Foghorn
replies: 16 views: 775
Friedrik83 54 minutes ago

I recently got an MD421-2 off ebay, even though the sticker must have come off because it doesn't say so on the mic. But I guess...

replies: 30 views: 4,064
Springformband 54 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any channel strips with a switchable character feature for different...

replies: 2 views: 89
hunteraudio 1 hour ago

Hi y'all. I'm thinking of using one Audient id22 as a master and two Yamaha MR816's for expanding it (+16 channels) via adat, do...

replies: 0 views: 18
nrehk 1 hour ago

Hello everyone! I just bought 2x dbx 160a and 1x alesis 3630. I've never had hardware compressors. At the beginning I thought...

replies: 3 views: 155
Ravi 1 hour ago

Hi Slutz I am contemplating between these 2 monitors, where I live I can't find any dealer that has them so I need your...

replies: 42 views: 3,623
geeorge 1 hour ago

With the mindset of: ~ Availability of the same lot of components at time of build, when mics are built. I tend to buy in sets...

replies: 1 views: 92
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

I’ve been messing with the MicroShift plugin, and I really like what it does to my instruments, especially my kick drum. I know...

replies: 9 views: 458
greggybud 2 hours ago

So I am in a band - Gentlemen and Scholars. We record and mix all our own stuff with myself engineering. I am searching for this...

replies: 12 views: 303
Oldone 2 hours ago

Hi, apologies for posting this in two places. It's also in the guitar/bass/amp sub-forum which was probably the wrong...

replies: 8 views: 1,660
theblue1 2 hours ago

Hi all! I've been looking to upgrade my BX8a for a long long time. I spent so much time trying to decide what to buy but it's...

replies: 2 views: 217
shtreebun 2 hours ago

Hello Team- I have been producing for many years I believe since I was 13 (now 32). I dont have time for it like I used to...

replies: 15 views: 650
streetblaze804 2 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 297 views: 37,790
burd igor 4 hours ago

Hi everyone! I have about 300 / 400 euros to make an upgrade to my home studio. The gear I currently have is: - Focal Alpha...

replies: 0 views: 96
infanterk 4 hours ago

I would like owners of the Otari Concept Elite consoles to share maintenance and modification knowledge in this thread. I have a...

replies: 182 views: 17,032
Fairlightcmi 4 hours ago

Just got this bad boy yesterday. Yes, I know it's a graphic and people (for whatever reason I can't fathom) don't like graphics....

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 111
Rob Coates 5 hours ago

After weeks of thinking, I thought I should give it a go and check out if anyone here would care to give me som advice regarding...

replies: 12 views: 420
Dennis White 5 hours ago

Hey guys, just saw some of those pres racked up on eBay. I managed to find out they are mono modules used in the modular 24...

replies: 1 views: 209
JSchlomo 5 hours ago

Hi, I have a pair of Rokit RP5 G2 active monitors but one of them when you power it on makes a horrible loud buzzing...

replies: 1 views: 216
Hedley K 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

replies: 3,656 views: 781,942
jchan 6 hours ago

Any recommendations? What fits the Akai MPC X well?

replies: 0 views: 98
MarkyGoldstein 7 hours ago

Should I buy the KH310A now or wait for its successor which will probably be a DSP version?

replies: 9 views: 400
frow3n 8 hours ago

So I've seen an ad for a combo of Genelec 8320A SAM plus the sub 7350A. Any quick opinions on whether they could be a significant...

replies: 16 views: 1,131
geeorge 8 hours ago

OK, after selling my PANASONIC RAMSA WR-DA7 over a year and a half ago... yesterday I just bought another one... I have some of...

pdiddy boy
replies: 50 views: 30,934
rotundness 9 hours ago

Please help me make a choice here! Buying an UA 1176 and LA2A in the UK has got very expensive both together would cost...

replies: 15 views: 1,283
chrisdee 10 hours ago

I'm really digging my UAD 1176 plugs lately and am wondering if some of the lesser expensive hardware versions sound better in...

replies: 80 views: 9,731
chrisdee 10 hours ago

Ordered a VMS in November had to wait over a Month for delivery finally got it at the end of December just finished the studio...

replies: 38 views: 1,745
themiracle 10 hours ago

Since 2006, I've had a bad habit of using the DUY Wide, stereo widening plugin, on various stereo buses, occasionally even...

john caldwell
replies: 3 views: 235
jndittmar 12 hours ago

I'm new to recording with DATs, and I recently bought an SV-3700 from a friend who just wanted to get rid of it (got it for $30)....

replies: 22 views: 7,339
tomek.mixer 12 hours ago

I have purchased a Linnstrument midi keyboard to use to play all of my synths. I am wondering about the midi in capacity for the...

replies: 0 views: 119
franklinstower 13 hours ago

Someone somewhere keeps refering to a future PT LE with a 32 track count ... I think he is on crack! wworried Anyone?

replies: 15 views: 2,185
Brent Hahn 13 hours ago

I somewhat started in the music production era of 2001. I started with just a pc, a DAW and some plugs. I eventually got myself a...

replies: 215 views: 7,819
toowrongfoo 13 hours ago

I need headphone suggestions ... I would like to know what headphones have good soundstage like AKG K702, that are around that...

replies: 15 views: 442
Teoichi 13 hours ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

replies: 96 views: 4,005
NEWTON IN ORBIT 14 hours ago

Hi, All these years I've been using firewire and USB audio interface. The process was simple, just plug n play and the devise...

replies: 7 views: 312
NathanEldred 15 hours ago

Hey Not sure if this is the right thread. Using RODE K2 Power Supply, and Mic. Recording in Logic. Everything has been...

replies: 1 views: 153
Bushman 15 hours ago

Been looking at a bunch of Yamaha digital mixers like the MW12 but it is unclear to me if all the knobs/switches/faders can be...

replies: 4 views: 1,351
floyd pepper 15 hours ago

What say you? I've got a bunch of de-essers, but have not been using them recently... Instead, digging drawing in a little...

replies: 34 views: 2,056
rowmat 17 hours ago

Their website has been down for at least a couple of days now. It says: But does a website really need to be down for...

replies: 46 views: 5,596
zephonic 17 hours ago

Hello all, 1. I want to allign my Otari MX-70 for AGFA PEM 469 tapes. Does anyone know the specs for Bias settings? There...

replies: 7 views: 1,512
Plush 17 hours ago

I am looking into getting a Panasonic Ramsa WR-DA7. Ever since I last used one in an already setup studio back in 2014, I have...

replies: 6 views: 377
aurorasound 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
jerrydpi 18 hours ago

I have the basic HOSA DI box that I use for recording bass. It has a ground lift, XLR out, 1/4" out for the amp, built...

replies: 23 views: 682
Jason rocks 18 hours ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search