The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello, I have kind of an unusual problem. Whenever I plug in any of the keyboards I own into my computer (to clarify not midi...

Unbekannt
replies: 8 views: 301
tripinnholiday 16 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,534 views: 72,976
Topace 26 minutes ago

I've been recording a lot of hipsters over the past few years and almost all of them have this really bizarre singing habit that...

GoldenBear
replies: 74 views: 3,370
Liquidaudio 51 minutes ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 644 views: 36,357
psycho_monkey 59 minutes ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,077 views: 106,043
mr.dangamira 59 minutes ago

So I have a TrapKat and a DrumKat - the Drumkat is always taking up space somewhere because it's mounted on it's own stand - I'm...

Bitsmith
replies: 0 views: 47
Bitsmith 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, on the same day, both of my Genelec 6010a monitors stopped working. The power leds won't even light. Does any of...

TheUserName
replies: 3 views: 2,100
SDunscombe 1 hour ago

Hi all, So I have an old pair of 6010bs (I also own a newer pair of 8010)... I stupidly didn't realise that the 6010 model...

SDunscombe
replies: 0 views: 48
SDunscombe 1 hour ago

I've tried to deny it, but I have to face the grim facts, my wonderful Sony MDR-7509 headphones are not long for this world....

Strangechild
replies: 6 views: 604
Patrick Norton 2 hours ago

Hello people. I have just compared my older "vintage" EV RE-20 mic towards a newer one, one my voice. I can´t find...

nissevims
replies: 2 views: 345
Ljudbjornen 3 hours ago

Hello, 1. I just bought a 2nd-hand SP-303 with a 16MB original memory card and an optional 64MB card (3.3V) from another...

maledimiele
replies: 2 views: 677
coolout 3 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 190 views: 16,107
Ells 3 hours ago

Does anyone know of or use 500 series summing? I was thinking of getting the Dangerous 2 bus, but I have 6 extra slots on my...

Chase Orion
replies: 1 views: 193
Sino 4 hours ago

Mix online says they have a few new modules at namm. Anyone see these? I couldn't find a thread on them here. HARMAN’s dbx...

Lipps
replies: 315 views: 63,292
The_SoundGuy 4 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 51 views: 3,397
andychamp 5 hours ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 79 views: 10,029
hello people 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
tofermusic 6 hours ago

Hi! I'm interested in buying a Mackie 32/8bus console. Almost everybody at this forum flames when this console is the topic....

vls
replies: 75 views: 11,097
Wayne 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I´d like to get me a hardware reverb unit for playing different synths with. When I play my instruments in the...

danibert
replies: 24 views: 2,756
omnialinx 6 hours ago

My dear gearsluts, We have a big problem with high resolution music streaming services and our audio interfaces. One of...

alex13july
replies: 0 views: 204
alex13july 6 hours ago

Hey there Gearslutz!! Not a very frequent poster here, but I have really appreciated ya'lls input in the past. Thank...

T.M.A.
replies: 4 views: 494
T.M.A. 7 hours ago

Anyone have this bad boy yet? Curious as I’m looking at Vintech 573 or BAE.

hebjam
replies: 1 views: 538
LockStock 7 hours ago

I have been using a pair of Royer R-10’s with a Cloudlifter into a pair of Manley Cores in my woodwind teaching studio for a...

Woodwindy
replies: 10 views: 1,006
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

I wonder how many of the tapes still exist? I bet some of them are pretty spectacular. I would love to hear Keltner's version of...

mrmike186
replies: 12 views: 672
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 37 views: 4,510
flintan 9 hours ago

Hi slutz, Just wondering if there are any "true" "pro" High end studios (ones that have high end clientele)...

Demonslave
replies: 141 views: 12,484
drBill 9 hours ago

Ok, so I am trying to construct a home studio for recording and mixing. So a control room/ live room. I treated my room. I also...

Edp8877
replies: 31 views: 482
Bushman 9 hours ago

Hey all! I'm doing an on-location audio recording for a video shoot at a guitar museum and am using the video team's Zoom H6 to...

ShardsLV
replies: 0 views: 315
ShardsLV 9 hours ago

Hey, I´m in for new Monitors. At the Moment i´m using Adam A5x...and they are very fatiguing to my ears. I think it´s the...

kroggel
replies: 1 views: 591
Noctambulant 10 hours ago

Hi, my instrument stand another room than my DAW. I want to mic and record this instrument but at the moment I dont have a...

future_
replies: 2 views: 445
Drumsound 11 hours ago

Hi, With your help I want to create a BIG thread about summing mixers (preferably the more colored ones and/or the ones you...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 107 views: 26,461
Arthur Stone 13 hours ago

Hi, I'm Fred Speckeen and I work as part of the Innovation team at Tannoy/Music Group. I'm really happy to be able to say that...

Fred [email protected]
replies: 26 views: 2,492
dorkjackson 13 hours ago

I run a Rednet system. I needed a couple of more preamps but then I saw a deal on the Rednet 4 that has 8 mic pres. More than I...

jacktiki411
replies: 0 views: 249
jacktiki411 14 hours ago

Apologies if this has been discussed, but searches came up with nothing. Looks like CAPI recently released Platinum versions...

KamandaSD
replies: 2 views: 806
jsteiger 14 hours ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 73 views: 1,541
Prodba 14 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 331 views: 35,743
griploc_1981 14 hours ago

Hi all! My name is Michael. I live in Belarus in Minsk. I would very much like a microphone RODE K2, but the next I have no...

lombard
replies: 15 views: 2,145
DegenerateZ 14 hours ago
Mysticman 14 hours ago

So I've received this microphone, the only markings are "AUSTRIA LOW IMP". It sounds very bright.

ampetrosillo
replies: 4 views: 601
ampetrosillo 14 hours ago
pentagon 15 hours ago

Can anyone ID these mics? The first is a beyerdynamic (something) and the session notes for the second say it is a 'Blue'....

crypt0r
replies: 4 views: 305
crypt0r 15 hours ago

Hi, I have the following hardware units that could be utilised in a 2bus chain: Tegeler Creme Tegeler EQP1 Maag...

10pints
replies: 1 views: 472
CJ Mastering 15 hours ago

I always see people complaining how the Neumann TLM 103 can be overly bright and on the strident side. But i think i found a...

ChuckyGold
replies: 0 views: 276
ChuckyGold 16 hours ago

Okay, so I have been reading/researching for nearly 6 hours now and I am going a bit crazy. I need an interface to pair with my...

born2relax
replies: 4 views: 288
chipss36 16 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,328 views: 2,487,518
Pezz 16 hours ago

Anyone attending knows whether Mellotron have a stand on Musikmesse of if they're even there? Really curious to know if anyone...

retractablezing
replies: 80 views: 13,509
beats workin' 17 hours ago

Going through vocal takes I've recently done, I'm noticing some distortion on certain notes (I record myself, so sometimes not as...

adampaulson1217
replies: 1 views: 359
adampaulson1217 17 hours ago

Hi, Looking to brush up on my mixing skills and was thinking about taking an online course. I'm not looking for anything for...

Frantique
replies: 19 views: 16,167
Warhen 17 hours ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 205 views: 22,642
WarmJetGuitar 17 hours ago

I use studio one and the default setup for soloing is what I assume is a 'latch' mode, whereby you solo a channel and all others...

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 567
Quetz 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search