The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm looking to make slight shifts to vowels in vocals and was wondering what the best method is? I guess the 'obvious' way is...

CoolDude
replies: 12 views: 208
nice keetee 2 minutes ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 505 views: 14,961
Slava A 3 minutes ago

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Stellar CM5, but I can't find any online, even used and their website isn't working with any...

DukeMonk
replies: 6 views: 155
chessparov2.0 11 minutes ago

When I was reading the topic about Cobain and Eddy and what kind of mics they've used to record their voices, etc I remembered a...

serraris
replies: 177 views: 34,203
Spydript 31 minutes ago

Does anyone have any information on this module. I believe it's a talkback module with a preamp and limiter section but I'm...

mae1995
replies: 0 views: 26
mae1995 40 minutes ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 109 views: 3,019
ElmoHope 42 minutes ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 8 views: 131
Rick Dalton 43 minutes ago

Since my room is small, I wanna move my gear from 2 racks (each 20U) into one taller rack (42U). I need rollers, so I can move it...

Arseny
replies: 4 views: 152
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Hello fellow Gear Slutz, Just ordered the AT 4060. I will only be recording vocals with it. Genre: Hip hop / Rnb...

FatBear
replies: 8 views: 170
FatBear 1 hour ago

I'm considering getting the 4800. I wanted to know if the pre-amps are decent or if i would need to get the aphex system to...

echurch86
replies: 84 views: 33,463
noah330 1 hour ago

Hey all, I've just purchased a 20 ch 8 bus Wheatstone TV-500 and can't find a manual for it anywhere. If anyone has any...

Watershed
replies: 2 views: 1,394
Kronos147 1 hour ago

I am at my wit's end. I'm going to get into an overview of how I am trying to utilize my equipment with a hybrid mixing setup and...

Averyblack
replies: 1 views: 77
mrufino1 1 hour ago
replies: 14 views: 10,645
halcyo 1 hour ago

Hey all! I’ve recently made my way back to recording after a bit of an absence (divorce, addiction, living situation,...

Zixxer14
replies: 15 views: 237
mrufino1 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I'm using a Neumann Tlm 102 microphone plugged to an UAD TWIN DUO. The signal recorded from the mic sometime gets...

bababa411
replies: 2 views: 78
thismercifulfate 2 hours ago

Hi I'm keen to explore summing, more for helping and exploring headroom/space/imaging/separation etc than a 'mojo box'....

Burgertime
replies: 0 views: 49
Burgertime 2 hours ago

Building a personal/portable overdub studio with 2 high quality channels of tracking. I recently bought a U67 reissue and it's...

mikoo69
replies: 43 views: 2,234
mikoo69 3 hours ago

Hey people, do you have a recommendation for a ribbon mic in the price range up to 400€? I‘d like to record acoustic...

roman_
replies: 36 views: 1,601
plainofjars 3 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 669 views: 43,164
AudioScape 3 hours ago

Hey guys, Does anyone have both Arturia's V Collection and Spectrasonics Omnisphere? If I were to purchase 1 of the two,...

replies: 4 views: 114
mikeka 4 hours ago

Lately, I've been interested in adding a compressor to my vocal chain. Currently, my chain is: U87AI > BAE 1073 DMP >...

BDW42
replies: 31 views: 1,097
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Just what the title says. Don't see much talk on it? How's the summing? How have you used it in your workflow? How is it in...

Providence
replies: 38 views: 6,353
THEDDMAN 4 hours ago

There’s a matched pair of serviced and re capped Perreaux 3000b for sale locally and I’ve been looking for something along...

Brodoccoli
replies: 0 views: 60
Brodoccoli 5 hours ago

It's been a little while since I have seen anyone discussing the Vanguard V13. I have been seriously considering buying one but...

Zinc2005
replies: 12 views: 6,309
fadercreep 6 hours ago

So after years of trying different outboard gear for different sources, I decided I was missing the accumulated sound of using...

Jeff16years
replies: 6 views: 449
Drumsound 6 hours ago

With zoom livetrak, tascam 12 and 24, presonus and all the others multitrack recorders on the market now, is the Tascam DP24sd...

paseppa
replies: 0 views: 69
paseppa 6 hours ago

Hi all. Through some simple soldering I made my own MIDI Y-cable. I send from my sequencer to two synths and it has worked fine....

antor
replies: 1 views: 127
adomaimamelneach 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, I recently started getting into 500 series modules and I'm loving it so far. One thing I'm thinking about is if...

tomkow12
replies: 2 views: 122
tomkow12 7 hours ago

Hi guys :) Focal was back-ordered on the ALPHA 65's I had decided to go with, so my guy told me to try the ALPHA 50's with a...

jerrydpi
replies: 20 views: 14,330
jerrydpi 7 hours ago

Hi, I´ve seen Paul McCartney in his studio in many videos, specially one where he does a tour and shows a Fairchild...

Virgil
replies: 13 views: 3,399
AlexHerd 7 hours ago

Hello. I have a big problem with my Apogee Symphony 1. When I try to turn on the ventilator starts, it tries but the lights...

paladin
replies: 9 views: 377
Solmusic 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm going crazy right now searching the right product for my use case. What I originally wanted to do was get a...

itsnotme
replies: 0 views: 56
itsnotme 8 hours ago

I want to experiment from digital to hybrid with a Warm Audio WA-73 pre -> audio interface and then add some more...

mdlm
replies: 2 views: 82
gearstudent 8 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,089 views: 345,992
rbbrchckn 8 hours ago

I need suggestions for a vocal mic for my home untreated bedroom studio. I’ve been using a crappy Behringer B1 for years. I...

Lution
replies: 13 views: 302
mrufino1 9 hours ago

When recording electric guitar amps, I usually use a Royer 121 paired with a Shure sm57, or a EV RE16, or Beyer M201. I am...

wildplum
replies: 3 views: 692
CarloEspresso 9 hours ago

Dear all, I'm going to buy a pair of active speaker to listen hi-fi music (mainly rock and jazz, some pop). Listening distance...

Tex Willer
replies: 3 views: 166
mcgilroy 9 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 643 views: 65,638
wickett 9 hours ago

Hi, I have finally moved into my house, and need some studio monitors. I used to own KRK VXT8s, and have some Samson Resolv 50as...

robodelfy
replies: 18 views: 537
aslutforgear 9 hours ago

Is the goal of hi-fi reproduction to reproduce, at home, the sound of the control-room mix? When mixing, we work hard to...

brubart
replies: 20 views: 392
Sigma 9 hours ago

Hey! Are there any SSL Sigma users out there? I have a question for ya... The Sigma appears to be grouped into 16 stereo...

ev33
replies: 7 views: 322
kev1n28 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm considering buying the new Fredenstein Bento 8 Pure Analogue but I'm on the fence here because I'm seeing mixed...

APMix
replies: 8 views: 2,170
Mr Funk 10 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 668 views: 233,309
jerrydpi 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Synth Guru 10 hours ago

I inherited a minty tc 2290 (and the big ol’ pedal board that goes with it)... it sits in a giant Lukather type rolling rack...

bgood
replies: 110 views: 8,435
Rumi 11 hours ago

Hi all, I recently bought a Focusrite ISA 2 which I am running into an Focusrite LS56 interface - but I can't seem to get rid...

giilll
replies: 2 views: 103
giilll 11 hours ago

Borrowed my siter inlaws copy after not hearing it in 10 years. All I can say is WOW what a great record. Anybody know anything...

The dman
replies: 19 views: 2,575
KevinNYC 11 hours ago

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 146 views: 4,136
Bushman 11 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 gen 3 and Focal Alpha 65s, which have no volume control on the back. Now I can...

aslutforgear
replies: 10 views: 298
weave 11 hours ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 87 views: 2,769
Dipsne 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search