The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Views: 791
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,788 views: 160,080
chessparov2.0 7 minutes ago

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 1,572 views: 52,101
chessparov2.0 11 minutes ago

Alright, so as I was looking for new converter shootouts, I came across kmraudio, which looked very enticing at first...

spankjam
replies: 13 views: 965
speerchucker 21 minutes ago

Should I just use my second best LDC? Is there a good rule of thumb? Or are there specific mics folks like for backup...

dreske
replies: 0 views: 15
dreske 52 minutes ago

I have a question regarding the UA apollo twin X duo. I work from both my Mac pro 2013 (thunderbolt 2 AND remotely from my...

ag75
replies: 0 views: 17
ag75 1 hour ago

Hey everyone! I'm currently directing a documentary about recording studios. I just put the trailer up. Take a look, let me know...

glitchfactor
replies: 36 views: 2,168
shatz 1 hour ago

I've read 2-3 stories today about EW mics getting hissy after a few years, and people being told they can't be repaired. Is this...

bangbang
replies: 6 views: 340
fhames 1 hour ago

Hey guys.....yet another home studio guy trying to take it to the next level. Currently everything in the box and working...

Mayhem13
replies: 1 views: 54
shobud 2 hours ago

So currently I starting trying to record my external keyboards and synths within Protools 11 HD. I know there is alot of...

skiroy
replies: 9 views: 234
popmann 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,182 views: 348,719
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

So the title says it all. I've been streaming this on Tidal, uncompressed and the production is incredible. The drum and bass...

Enlightened Hand
replies: 11 views: 879
dirtROBOT 3 hours ago

Has anyone ever used one of these? I'm looking at picking one up.

robotchicken
replies: 22 views: 1,353
Armor mechanic 3 hours ago

Anyone has got or used this mic?, it comes with two valve capsules, big sound big mic... I´d like to hear some coments, I...

ctmix
replies: 33 views: 11,382
packermans4 3 hours ago

Managed to drop one of my Adam A7X's off its stand over the weekend and broke it.. got me to thinking about upgrading monitors...

blinkybill86
replies: 2 views: 116
Spazza23 3 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 178 views: 13,900
AudioScape 3 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 540 views: 51,502
bowzin 3 hours ago

Hey, just got a new desk and i can’t seem to find any info on it other than the description of the listing. It’s a Mccurdy...

PlasticSoul6
replies: 7 views: 311
nmrecording 4 hours ago

Hi! I know that in the end I will have to test different mic and pres and make my own choice. BUT before I go paying any studio...

Noviisi
replies: 20 views: 5,624
Stergios T. 4 hours ago

OK, how does a guy outside the geographical areas (NY/NASH) of Pro-Audio get to hear 75G worth of gear. Get some CD's. Has...

RSMITH123
replies: 9 views: 1,719
Stergios T. 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm interested in these two compressors for mainly tracking vocals, bass, guitar's etc and am wondering what peoples...

dickiefunk
replies: 8 views: 716
Ward Pike 4 hours ago

Any audio of the V-Series compared to Rokit or the HS? Thanks a lot!

sentokan
replies: 59 views: 10,318
JblKid95 4 hours ago

I've read more than once that Steve Albini claims to avoid compression. "There will occasionally be compression on...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 211 views: 11,047
goom 4 hours ago

Was listening to this album again this morning and thinking that it's one of the best acoustic bass sounds on record. Anybody...

GoodwillHunter
replies: 28 views: 1,100
twelvetone 4 hours ago

Hi all, I've narrowed down to two the possible controllers that I would get to use with Logic Pro X, those are the Icon...

elbicho
replies: 0 views: 46
elbicho 4 hours ago

If this is not appropriate, moderators can remove. I have a very old Shure 556 'fatboy' that was in good physical condition...

EV676
replies: 8 views: 5,545
ivanc 5 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,942 views: 303,942
rosewood123 5 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,612 views: 1,018,486
Guitarist9891 5 hours ago

My 2 track output goes to a half-normalled connection on my patchbay. The normal signal feeds my monitors (via Audient Nero line...

7up partridge
replies: 0 views: 66
7up partridge 5 hours ago
replies: 0 views: 84
goom 5 hours ago

So to start off i’de like to disclaim that I’ve more than likely done something stupid. Let’s get to it... I’m in the...

emtemt94
replies: 2 views: 119
Skip Burrows 5 hours ago

Hey, everyone! Is this feasible to connect the two together? I read something about running the Saffire Pro 40 in standalone...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 0 views: 55
Thenewexhibit 6 hours ago

Please give a list of your favorite new plugins and why. All welcome, delay, modulation, reverb, other.

fairchildren
replies: 1 views: 120
monkeyxx 6 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 269 views: 10,540
vernier 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I was about to pull the trigger on the Phoenix DRS-8 for drum recording. Then I realized that Phoenix redesigned the...

Mihi DDL
replies: 3 views: 1,073
fromthepuggle 6 hours ago

So I've got my setup as to where I want it with gear (all outboard, no plugins), but I'm just using standard hosa cables and...

Unknown soldier
replies: 5 views: 105
Unknown soldier 7 hours ago

I’m re-setting up my studio and I need to upgrade my drum mics. I’d like to get an all in one kit. I’ve been eyeballing...

KingdomBuilders
replies: 11 views: 303
bangbang 7 hours ago

So I'm looking for a new set of monitors in my small room Home. 9f x 13f (2.75m x 4m) My room is less then ideal but I got 6...

Martel80
replies: 67 views: 2,644
Crazy4Jazz 7 hours ago

UA Apollo Twin Duo USB: Will not return to registration page after restart no matter what computer I use. There MUST be a way...

TikkoRome
replies: 1 views: 59
TikkoRome 7 hours ago

Does anybody have software for any of the old Genex pieces? I have the remote software for the Stagebox but I'm looking...

studio1117
replies: 1 views: 457
nat8808 8 hours ago

Hi slutz, please have mercy on me freshflowe After watching this video on YT (link below) I started thinking and re-thinking...

Rentzen
replies: 8 views: 1,854
MarcB 8 hours ago
replies: 1,992 views: 172,414
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

Hello folks I'm trying to sort out a scissor/boom arm mic stand for my humble little home studio. I have a Rode NT2A mic...

Jamieboo
replies: 7 views: 331
JohnEdson 10 hours ago

I'm fixing up an Presonus ACP-88 I acquired some time ago for cheap. I noticed that the switches on the back between...

rmri
replies: 0 views: 68
rmri 10 hours ago

I am interested in the Studio RTA Producer Station. Does anyone use it or has anyone used it in the past? Thank you! ...

rodhmos
replies: 166 views: 155,298
casemoney 10 hours ago

Hi there, I acquired this unbranded microphone and I am looking to identify it. It ressembles an Electro-Voice 926 but it's...

lioonel_dg
replies: 6 views: 169
lioonel_dg 10 hours ago

Hi guys :) My main Monitors are Focal CMS 40's, and I've been checking my mixes on Sennheiser HD 600's. Without a doubt...

jerrydpi
replies: 96 views: 6,689
robobob 11 hours ago

Am I the only one who thinks that the production on the Amy Gran Gospel records is fantastic? Age to Age..... Listen to...

loopy
replies: 6 views: 672
Oldone 12 hours ago

Hello! I know this has come up before, and I've read many previous threads already, but would like a fresh opinion. I'm...

kinkin
replies: 3 views: 322
Kezman 12 hours ago

Hope someone can help me with this. My Neve 8816 stopped giving sound. It powers on but no sound is coming through any of the...

ostranenie
replies: 5 views: 280
pkuchar 12 hours ago

Hi all, Newbie question here. I am looking to record a vinyl DJ mix but Im having some trouble in how to approach this. This is...

nickvincent
replies: 1 views: 102
an_expresso 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search